My Job as a Tester Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay baby get on the changing table and daddy will clean you up and diaper his little baby girl." I reply. She quickly gets on the table and places her legs in the stirrups as I get a clean diaper for her. After I make sure she is cleaned up I tell her, "Raise your little bottom for daddy." She does and I slide the diaper in place and put some baby powder on her crotch and rub it in. Then I secure her diaper. As I slide on her plastic pants Denise walks in. She doesn't say anything but waits. "Okay baby you can get up and put your skirt back on. She gets up and starts putting her skirt back on. "What do we say baby?" I say.

"Thank you daddy." Cindy replies as she looks at Denise standing there.

Denise looks at Cindy and says, "I'll need to see you in a little bit after I talk to Mac! Don't worry you're not in trouble." She watches Cindy finish putting on her skirt and walk out the door. "Well that answers a few questions I had about her and one I had about you!" she says.

"Oh and what was that?" I ask.

"I wondered if you could be a daddy and I guess I got my answer there. You're a bit of a switch aren't you?" Denise asks.

"I guess I'd have to say yes to that! I can either be the top or the bottom. I should qualify that; I'll be the bottom only if I feel safe in doing so." I reply. "Cindy is definitely a bottom! I think she would make a great baby to use in the mommy training program. I also think that now she will be more willing to do product testing, but mainly as a baby." I add as I wipe down the wall.

"It appears that you can bring out some amazingly profound reactions from the ladies!" Denise states.

"Well I'm two for two so far and only five more to go!" I say with a grin. "I need to get back to doing the server back up. If you need to talk to me can we do it in my 'office'"?

"I think we've covered everything for now." Denise says with a smile as she walks out of the changing room making sure I get a good look at her diapered padded bottom.

As I walk out I can see Sarah and Debbie smiling at me while I head back to the server room. I finish setting up the backup schedule as Sarah walks in with the coffee pot and fills my cup she slides a hand between my plastic pants and my diaper and asks, "Are you going to wet your diaper for me?"

I smile and say, "Yes mommy, I will in just a little bit let me finish up here and I should be wet. It will take about as long as it takes you to replace the coffee pot and come back."

"Wait until I get back I want to see you wet your diaper. Then I'll take you to the changing room and change you!" She says just before she steps out of the server room. After a few moments she steps back in and looks at me.

"I'm almost done." I tell her. She waits patiently while I finish up and when I do she walks over to check my diaper. When she slides her hand between my plastic pants and my diaper again I wait until her hand is right over my penis. I close my eyes and tilt my head back as I let loose a stream that starts filling my diaper.

She smiles and says, "That's my little man!"

Denise walks in holding my pants and underwear. "Well Sarah is he wet enough to change yet?"

"Almost, he is filling his diaper for me now and doesn't he look so cute with his eyes closed and his head tilted back enjoying the feeling?" Sarah replies.

"Yes he does. I'll wait until you get to the changing room to talk to you two." Denise says. Before she leaves she sees me place my hand over Sarah's as I'm going. She giggles and walks away.

When I'm finished I look at Sarah still holding her hand in place and wink at her, "That's almost as good as getting off, almost." I say.

Then she grabs hold of the top of my diaper and says, "Let's get you changed little man." And then leads me to the changing room. She helps me onto the table and removes my plastic pants. Then she places my legs in the stirrups. "I like seeing a man laid out like you're going to be little man!" She undoes my diaper and sets in the bin to be washed and starts cleaning me up.

Denise walks in and says, "I have to say I like the view. I don't get to see that very often." She walks over and stands a little off to the right of Sarah and sets my things on a chair. "After work I buying drinks for everyone the only person who isn't showing up is Ben. He has a client of his he needs to take care of!"

"I just need to let my sister know that I'm having a drink with my co-workers and everything will be good to go." I say.

"That's one what about you Sarah?" Denise asks.

"You're buying I'm there besides it should be interesting if we go to the place we went to last time!" Sarah says. "That bartender hit on every one of us trying to get a date. With Mac there it will blow his mind!"

"You don't mind if we have some fun do you?" Denise asks.

"I don't think so considering all the fun you ladies have with me here at work!" I say. "Besides seeing another man get jealous over me with seven beautiful women is fun I will always like having!" As I get my cellphone and call my sister and mom to let them know I going out after work while Sarah is putting on my underwear for me. When I get off the phone and say, "I'm good to go."

Sarah states, "I've done a lot of thing when someone has been on the phone but never helped someone get dressed before!"

Denise replies, "Well I always wanted this company to be a company of firsts and now it is!" As we are leaving the changing room she asks, "What about the backup you're doing Mac?"

"It'll be done by the morning so it's no problem. It's going to take a few hours and there's nothing I can do about it until it's done." I say. "So how far away is this place we're going to and how are we getting there?"

"It's a couple of blocks down the street, it just a little pub type thing. As to how we are getting there we normally take two cars." Denise says as we step into the office with the other women.

"I can fit six of you in the SUV and if one of you don't mind sitting between the seats I could fit all of you." I say and they all nod their heads that they'll do that. So we leave and get into the SUV and head for the pub. Denise gives me directions and we are there moments later.

When we enter the pub things are fairly quiet and it has kind of a rustic feel to it. We find a table for eight and sit down. I help each one get seated and I notice the bartender looking at us. I sit down between Debbie and Denise; they each give me a kiss they notice bothers the bartender slightly.

Sarah stands up, "Is everyone having what they did last time?" she asks and they all say yes.

I stand up, "Here let me help you get the drinks." As we walk over to the bar I can see him staring at us and the ladies.

"So what will it be my dark beauty?" He says.

Sarah smiles at him, "We'd like to run a tab and we'll start with seven beers and," she looks at me "what are you drinking my little man?" she asks with a smile.

"I'll just have a coke my tall ebony princess." I reply with a smile. She leans over and gives me a deep French kiss for a few moments then smiles at me.

As she turns back to the bartender his mouth is wide open with a blank look on his face, "He'll take a coke, thank you."

As he's getting the drinks Sarah and I look back at the table and they are laughing at his reaction. When he brings us the drinks I ask him for a serving tray so I can carry them. He gets me one and places them all on it and Sarah and I head back to the table. He and the waitress watch us. As I pass out the drinks each of the ladies gives me a kiss and grabs my bottom then I set down the tray long enough to help Sarah sit down and I carry back the tray. "Thanks for the tray it helped out a lot."

The bartender stutters slightly and says, "You're welcome."

I walk back and sit back down and join in the conversation that is already flying around the table. Rosa says, "I just loved the look on his face when Sarah gave you that kiss Mac. It couldn't have been any better even if someone had slapped him with a dirty one of his bar towels!" We all laugh.

After several minutes the waitress walks over and asks us if we need anything. "I could use some more coke if you'd be a dear and get it for me please. Does anyone else need something?" I ask. Rosa stands and says she needs a bathroom and Carol agrees that it would be a good idea. Rachael and Cindy ask for another beer. The waitress smiles and heads for the bar.

Rosa and Carol return and sit down. Then the waitress returns with our drinks laughing after the bartender heads to the back. "May I ask what is so funny?" Denise asks.

"Oh he's pissed that you are all here with him after he has been hitting on you since he came here and he can't figure out why that's all!" She replies. "I just hope that one day he does something stupid one day because the owner is here all the time."

I notice that he came back to the front and I look at the waitress. "My dear do you have something to keep yourself busy and away from the bar for a few minutes?" I ask.

She replies that she does. "What are you going to do Mac?" Denise asks suddenly concerned "He's a lot bigger then you!"

"Just going to answer a few questions for him and maybe make a dream come true. Yeah he's a lot bigger than me but he's also arrogant. I'll be fine." I say as I kiss her cheek and walk towards the bar.

The waitress moves over to another table so she and the ladies can see what happens. As I'm talking to him I turn and wave at the table. They can see that is irritates the bartender even more and when I turn around I say something to him that sets his blood to boil as I start to walk away. He jumps over the bar to get at me. He swings at my head and I drop down and place my fist in his crotch. Then I bring my hand up and slam his jaw shut breaking several teeth. A quick leg sweep and he's on his back, I pop him in the neck and he passes out cold. I stand up brush myself off and walk back to the table to the shocked looks on everyone's face.

The owner comes out of the office and looks from the bartender to the bouncer and asks, "Where the hell were you at?" He replies by the door and explains it happened so fast he didn't have time to do anything. Then the waitress adds in that it was only a matter of time before he had attacked a customer. "Maybe," The owner replies as he walks over to the table we are sitting at. "May I ask what you said to him?"

"Certainly, we were just discussing my being here with these seven beautiful ladies and he inquired as to how they can to be with a man of short stature. I merely answered his question, that I simple wasn't a muscle-bound grotesque Neanderthal such as himself. Then I added that I had manners that came with proper breeding not from some pig pen where he obviously grew up." I replied which gave rise to laughter and giggles around the pub. "If there are any damages to you establishment, I will be only too happy to compensate you for them." I add.

"Will he survive?" He asks.

"He'll have one hell of a headache, some broken teeth and a severely damaged ego! But he will survive." I replied

He looks at the man lying on the floor starting to moan. "I've seen moves like that before at Camp Pendleton! I'll hazard a guess you're a Marine, aren't you?" He asks with a grin.

"Semper Fi!" I reply. To which he answers "Ooh Ray!"

He looks at the bouncer and the waitress and says, "Get that tub of lard out of my pub and when he is able to understand you tell him he's fired! Ladies and Gentleman forgive the problems my former employee may have caused you. Tonight your drinks are on me. If you ever need a job, I could use a good bouncer!" He states looking at his bouncer.

"Oh no, he is all ours!" Denise says to the agreement of all the ladies.

We all watch as they try to get the former bartender to his feet but he has an extremely bad case of wobbly legs going on and can hardly stand. So they nod at each other and grab his feet and drag him unceremoniously out the door. The waitress returns smiles and says thank you then heads for the bar.

Debbie looks at me and says, "I'll be a little more careful next time during a training session!" to everyone's enjoyment.

Denise looks at me, "You never told me you were a Marine!" than as an afterthought she adds "I know I didn't ask and you didn't tell. But now I'm curious about what else we don't know about you." She says.

"I am just a man, nothing more nothing less. In a way I see myself as a free spirit set loose on the world to enjoy in its pleasures and frolic in its delights taking any of those with me who wish to join my journey though life." I reply.

Rachael laughs, "Oh my god he's a philosopher also. What a contradiction of terms!" she exclaims. We all laugh at that.

Cindy looks over at me and asks, "Mac, how did you know how he was going to react to what you said, that was dangerous you could have been really hurt!"

"Yes it was a little dangerous and I knew I might have gotten hurt but I knew something else that he didn't realize! A man of his size and brutish nature has all his life relied on his size and strength to intimidate other people so, to have someone my size not be intimidated was insulting." I stated. "When we looked over here and I waved he asked me how I came to be with all of you. I merely told him that I knew each of you quite intimately something he would most likely never have the pleasure of knowing to his great lost. Then he asked why and I spoke down to him saying what I told the owner. That was the second insult the third which I knew he wouldn't be able to handle was when I turned my back on him. I knew he would want to avenge his wounded pride and get even for the insults. He'd want to do it as quickly as possible so I didn't get too far away. The only option was for him to jump over the bar and because of the size difference I knew he'd swing for my head. So when I heard his feet hit the floor I ducked, spun around and hit him where someone his size would never expect. At that point on it was all over but the crying." I state. "I really don't like violence; it's against my religion I'm not supposed to fight."

"Against your religion, just what religion are you Mac? You seem pretty good at it for not being able to." Rosa asks.

"Well Rosa, I'm not supposed to fight. It does mean I don't know how to. I'm Buddhist and most of us are pacifist but we are like pilgrims on a religious journey. We all have a great love for all life, especially our own!"

We all laugh then Denise says, "And I thought it was confusing with you being a Marine and a philosopher. Now I have to add to it a Buddhist who can fight. Wow, are you a walking contradiction."

"Come on don't forget what I do at work! That will add to it." I say to everyone's enjoyment.

"This is the most fun we've had after work in a long time." Carol says and they all agree.

The rest of the night we spend laughing and talking about each other. I find out that they are all single or divorced because of their fetish and most of the men they know wouldn't be able to handle it if they knew the truth. I also find out that Denise and Rachael actually started the company and after they hired the ladies they found out they were all into the same fetish and agreed that there wasn't anyone doing product testing as far as the AB/DL community was concerned so they decided they would do it.

When we get up to leave I help each of the ladies out of their seats and the waitress walks up to remind us the owner is picking up the tab. Then she kisses my cheek and I blush.

"He can fight, he's polite, chivalrous and he blushes. What else does he do?" she asks.

Rachael laughs, "Honey, if you worked with us and were adventurous you'd know." She replies.

"Rachael, you are so bad I swear." Denise says with a smile, "But you are right."

The waitress raises an eyebrow, "Now that sounds interesting." She says.

"Oh it is sweetie and you'd be surprised what he can do with just two fingers and his thumb!" Sarah adds in. This causes both Rachael and Cindy to blush.

"You had better be careful ladies you may be getting Mac a new girlfriend and then where would we be?" Denise says pleasingly.

"I think he could handle one more." Debbie says. "He does so well with us!"

"Eight may be just inside my limit ladies." I reply to everyone's smiles and giggles.

Once outside everyone loads back up in the SUV and I drive back over to the company parking lot. I help them out and into their cars bidding them a good night after making sure they are okay to drive.