My Job as a Tester Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They watch as she takes it out and my puckered little hole, it flexes as if asking for more. They slowly raise me up and then put me on my back. Once they know I hadn't cum. Sarah gets a wet nap and cleans me up. Then she diapers me and puts the plastic pants back on.

Sarah opens her blouse and unhooks her nursing bra's pad. She places her nipple in my mouth and cradles my head in her arm. "There you go baby, you must be hungry after that." She says as she rubs the front of my diaper. After ten minutes she changes breasts.

There is a knock on the door and Rachael answers it. It's Denise who steps into the room and walks over to us. She waits until we are almost done. "So how is it going in here?" she asks.

"We're almost done." Sarah says as she hooks her nursing bra back into place. Then helps me put on my pants on along with my shoes. "Okay, now we're done." She says as she stands up."

"Good. Mac I owe you an apology, I said we won't be using restraints but I asked Sarah to do it because I forgot to tell her and Debbie that as long as we are using Rachael's room we would only be nursing and not mommy training." Denise says.

"That's okay Denise." I reply. "By the look of the front of Rachael's shirt she enjoyed taking an active part as well!"

Denise looks at Rachael's shirt and there are two wet spots on her breasts, "It looks like you sprang a leak Rachael. Perhaps Mac should nurse you as well! At least to lessen the pressure you seemed to have developed." She says.

Rachael looks down at her shirt and blushes slightly. I say, "It's alright Rachael come have a seat and I'll help you out. There is no need to be embarrassed."

She walks over and sits down. Denise says I'll be back in about half an hour. Then she and Sarah walk towards the door. She turns around and says "I'll let Rosa know that you'll be delayed while you assist Rachael." They close the door as they leave.

I position myself so as to have easy access to Rachael's breasts. She smiles as she undoes her shirt then unhooks her nursing bra. I move closer and take her nipple into my mouth. I quickly start receiving her milk with hardly suckling. I hear her moan lightly. I change to her other breast after ten minutes.

She cuddles my head to her breast. "This feels really good and it beats the hell out of that dam breast pump. There is a more connected feeling to it." She says. "I didn't think it would feel this good!"

I smile up at her as I continue to nurse. After ten minutes I help her remove her shirt and she grabs another shirt she has in the room. Before she puts it on I replace the pads in her bra cups. I also help dry her breasts then I gently place them over her breast and hook them in place. We get her shirt on and buttoned up when Denise and Debbie knock on the door then step inside.

"Do you feel better Rachael?" Denise asks.

"Yes I do and I don't think I'll be going back to the cold breast pump unless it's to store some breast milk to be used later!" Rachael says.

Debbie smiles, "I understand. It feels much better and more natural. The only problem I can see with doing it this way is it seem to be producing more milk!" she says as she walks over to the futon and sits down beside me. "Seeing how we are just nursing, would you like to help me get ready?" she asks.

"It would be my pleasure, Debbie." I say as I sit down beside her facing her. I open her blouse slowly and move it out of the way. Then I unhook both cups of her nursing bra exposing each of her breasts. I look into her eyes just before I lower my head to her left breast and start suckling.

"I could get used to having sweetie here help me get ready." Debbie says. "He is a lot gentler than I am when I'm getting ready."

"It did seem that way." Denise says. "Alright I go check on everyone who is working and get an update on where they are at. Because by the time you and Mac are done it will be about an hour before lunch and Cindy has offered to go pick it up for us. She is going to Frazolly's so let me know what you'd like."

I raise my head from Debbie's breast, "I'll have the baked ziti." I say. Then I go back to nursing.

"That does sound good! I'll have that also." Rachael says then as an afterthought she says. "I've got an idea that may make nursing a little more comfortable for both the mommy and the baby." She gets her tape measure and walks over and starts taking several measurements. She returns to her computer and starts typing them in. The whole time keeping an eye on Debbie and me.

"I can see that everyone here is doing alright so I'll leave and let you finish up. I will be back when it's time." Denise says as she steps out the door.

"Well sweetie it doesn't look like you've had much time to talk with Rosa." Debbie says, "Maybe you will this afternoon! Rachael, so how was your first time nursing with sweetie here?" she asks while rubbing me through my diaper.

"He sure beats using a cold old breast pump that's for sure!" Rachael states. "I can see why you and Sarah enjoy having someone nurse on you so much."

"It does feel better having a nice warm body next to yours' and to feel the gentle suckling. Not to mention the feeling of the milk flowing out of your breasts into a nice warm mouth." Debbie says.

"If you keep describing the feelings to me, Mac will never get out of this room." Rachael says with a laugh.

"And what, you think I'm going to complain about it!" I say.

We all laugh about it. Then a few minutes later Debbie has me change breasts. "It is such a terrible burden my sweetie has to bear! Suckling all these breasts and then having to have his diaper changed by all these women." Debbie says with an exaggerated sound in her voice as she cradles my head.

"It's a hard dirty job but, someone has to do it!" I said. "Being such a nice guy, I'll just have to sacrifice myself so others won't have to bear the burden." I add. Then I go back to suckling Debbie's breast.

Rachael and Debbie roll their eyes and laugh at my comments. There is a knock at the door and Rachael gets up to check it. "Oh yes, it's such a terrible burden I'm sure!" she says as she answers the door.

"What's a terrible burden?" Denise asks as she steps inside and closes the door behind her.

"We were just discussing how Mac has such a terrible burden on him. What with nursing all these breasts and being changed by all these women!" Debbie says.

Denise laughs, "Oh yes I can see he really hates his job!" She says. "But let me guess he is willing to sacrifice himself so others won't have to bear the burden."

"You hit it right on the head." Rachael says. "You almost matched him practically, word for word."

"We have about an hour and a half before lunch. Mac I need to talk to you about the men working on the window if you have a moment or two." Denise says as I'm helping Debbie replace her nursing bra and blouse.

"Is everything alright?" I ask because I see a strange look on her face when I finish with Debbie. "Why don't we go to the server room where we can talk about whatever is bothering you?"

"Alright maybe that would be best." Denise says as we all head for the door.

Once we are alone in the server room Denise sits down. "So what is the problem?" I ask.

"Well it's not a problem it's more of I'm not sure about someone!" Denise explains. "There is a young man working on the window for us and every time I walk into the break room I can feel his eyes on me but they are not on me like the others if you know what I mean."

"I think I do! Has he said anything to you?" I inquire.

"Yes, he told me that I had good taste in shoes and my outfit fit me so well. Then he whispered to me that the seams on my stockings weren't straight." Denise says. "I mean what do you say to something like that? The only thing I could think of to tell him thank you."

"Okay, stand up and turn around for me." I tell her which she does. "He was right your seams are a little out of place." I tell her as I unhook the garter belt straps and straighten them up. "I think I know what the deal is! Let's go get a cup of coffee. I could really use one anyway! Then we'll sit down and figure out what's going on!"

So we go to the break room get some coffee then sit down we casually talk about work and the fact that the plumber was there working also. Denise tells me that the sound proofing guys would be there after lunch. The whole time I'm watching the young man in question and I smile when he looks our way. Then after a few moments I stand up, "Denise, I think you need to see something in the server room that will explain the situation you're having!" I say. The young man watches Denise get up and watches her as we leave the break room.

Once we get to the server room we sit back down and I start to chuckle. "Denise I won't be worried about that one! I saw enough to know that he's no threat." I say.

"What do you mean he's no threat? He was watching me like a hungry dog watches a piece of meat just out of its reach!" Denise says.

"Yes he was watching you very closely but not for reasons you may be thinking of!" I tell her. "He is watching how you sit, how you walk and how you stand. He is also noticing how you are dressed. There are also a couple of things I noticed about him that I don't think you saw!"

"What was that?" Denise asks.

"When he had to squat down to lift the window casement into place his pants leg rose above his ankles. I noticed that his sock were very distinctive, they were folded down on themselves and they had lace around the edge. The other thing I noticed while he was squatting was that the back of his pants went just a little lower than he had planned and revealed a pair of lace panties. It would appear that the young man is either a bottom or maybe a cross dresser who needs help with their wardrobe."

"You're kidding right?" Denise says laughing slightly. "I feel better about it now but, what should I do? Should I talk to him during lunch or what?"

"That's easy! Go ahead and talk to him. Ask him what it is about your outfit he finds intriguing. Then after lunch let me know what he says and I'll whip up a business card for you to hand him before he leaves with his friends."

"Alright I can do that and who knows we may have another sideline we can go into!" Denise says with a smile. "I better get some of the ladies to distract his fellow workers so I can sit with him alone."

Lunch time came and we are all in the break room. We invite the guys working to eat in the break room with us. When they sit down two of them join the ladies and are talking but the third young man sits at a table by himself. Denise walks over and asks if she can sit with him. He tells her that he would like that. From where I'm sitting I can hear the conversation and he keeps referring to a friend who would think that the way she dresses and carries herself is just amazing!

After lunch I go to the server room and create the cards for Denise. She comes into the room and starts to tell me everything he said but I tell her I heard it all and I've got the card done for her. "Just give regular business cards to the other two men. Then give one regular card, one mommy card and this special card to him!" I say. "Be sure to spread them out so he can see each one and tell him that you'll expect a call from his friend."

"Okay, I'll take care of this and let you know what happens. In the mean time I'll send Rosa in to talk with you." Denise says as she takes the cards and leaves the server room.

A few moments later there is a knock on the door. When I say come in Rosa steps in smiling carrying a bag and closes the door.

"You've been busy Mac! Maybe now we can have our little discussion." Rosa says. "I say discussion because, I fully expect you to have quite a few questions that I will have to answer before too long." She adds with a smile.

"I may have a few questions I'm sure so we might as well get started." I replied. She opens the bag and starts to empty its contents one at a time on my desk. I am both amazed at the number of objects she is removing and a little scared of just how many may be left in there. "Okay you can stop anytime now." I say.

"These are some of the things Denise and I would like to test. Not just on you but on Carol as well." Rosa states. "Some of them will be only on you because you have the needed parts that are required for certain ones."

"If I may be so bold as to ask, what's with the enema bag? I'm sure that has been tested many times by others down through the years!" I say. "I can see several things here that I know what they are and how they are used in the medical field. So why are we testing them?"

"I had a feeling you might know a few of these. We'll start with the enema bag and go from there." Rosa says. "The reason for the bag is simple. We want to make sure you're good and clean back there before we use some of these other devices. I take it you've never really had one before?"

"Only once with Barium for a medical procedure and well the nurse wasn't real happy with me at the time!" I replied. "So she wasn't as nice as she could have been."

"Can I ask what happened?" Rosa asks concerned.

"I had to get a lower G.I. series done so I was there and she started the enema slowly. I know she was only trying to be nice but the question was stupid and I was not feeling well so I gave a smart ass reply." I stated. "She asked me why I was there and I told her that my ass stopped off for a milkshake so I figured I better come along! After that any small talk she had planned was out the preverbal window"

Rosa starts laughing. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh but the image of that happening and what the look on her face must have been was too much!" she says. "Please forgive me Mac!"

"I don't blame you for laughing I have laughed at it over the years." I replied. "Well needless to say after that she opened the floodgates sort of speak and it was extremely painful and uncomfortable."

"Mac do you trust me?" Rosa asks.

"Well with everything that we have done together and have happen so far between us. I'd be stupid not too!" I replied. "Yes Rosa, I do trust you very much!"

"I would never betray that trust Mac and you can rest assured that you will not have that kind of experience with me no matter what!" Rosa says. "What happened to you was wrong and she should have been fired for it. I take pride in the fact that I was a very good nurse and never once received a complaint against me from any of my patients. "

"Alright but you need to know that I'm a little unsure about this aspect of things! I won't lie to you about that." I stated.

"Nor would I want you to. When it comes to this we can go as slow as you want, pause if you need a moment and even stop if that is what you want!" Rosa says. "If you want to we can go a little at a time with one of these enema bulbs instead. They don't hold as much, that way you could have some more time to adjust to the feelings of being full a enema causes. I think it might be a good idea for you and me to have a couple of sessions just to ourselves that way you won't be embarrassed to ask for a break."

"That may be a good idea because I would hate to feel like a wimp! I mean if Carol didn't have a problem and didn't have to pause and I did, I won't feel right." I said.

"Then I'll tell Denise that I feel it would be a good idea for you and me to have a couple of sessions before anything else!" Rosa says. "Shall we move on to some of the other items I have here? We kind of covered these enema bulbs." She says holding one of them up.

"Yeah we pretty much did but, what is with those?" I ask pointing to a small box of tips that was sitting between the enema bag and the bulbs.

"These are different tips that can be used for either the bag or the bulbs." Rosa replies. When she sees a strange look on my face she tells me, "Each one of these creates a different sensation not only when it goes in but also when the enema starts. When we get started we can try a few of them if you want to Mac!"

"Okay." I say. I notice that there is a collapsible funnel also on my desk. "I suppose that can be used for a different kind of enema when attached to the tubing?" I inquire.

"Yes it can but, it can be used like we did the other day with you." She says. "This is a surgical lubricant. It's thicker then KY jelly but it is water soluble and very slick." She states holding up the tube and opening it. She places a small amount on my finger so I can see for myself how slick it is. "This is what I'll use on all of these things during our sessions!"

As I roll the lubricant around on my fingers. I find it amazing just how slick it is. "Rosa, I don't mean to pry. Well yes I do because I'm asking. Why did you leave nursing? I mean it pays so well and good nurses are hard to come by." I ask.

"Since you're working here with us, you have a right to know." Rosa says. "I didn't like seeing how some of the other nurses treated certain patients and when I reported it. All I got in return was told to shut up about it and then I was given a hard time so I left. When I did, I knew I won't get a good reference so I reported them to the medical board. At the time I lived beside Rachael and told her what I had done. She talked to Denise and they offered me a job here and I couldn't be happier! I get to use the skills that I learned as a nurse and I have fun! What's not to like about working here!" she states with a smile.

"Thank you. You know you really didn't have to tell me, you could have said that you'd rather not discuss it and I would have been fine with that." I tell her.

"I know but like you I feel that honesty is best and I trust you so I felt you needed to know!" Rosa says. "Now let's continue talking about what we got here!"

"Well these are kind of self-explanatory their name says it all! Their butt plugs so obviously they go in the butt!" I say.

"You're partly right, these three are butt plugs. These however are something else." Rosa says lifting up the corner of the case they're sitting in. "These are anal dilatators. They are used to open or widen the anal opening to aid in inserting other devices that may be too big at first."

"I don't see how shoving one of those that is the same size as the device is going to help. It's still going to hurt like hell I'm sure!" I say.

"No these are used in progression to slowly widen the opening." She says with a smile. When she sees a puzzled look on my face she picks up the smallest one to explain. "Let's say I need to insert something into Carol that is bigger than she has ever had in her bottom before. I'd start with this one and slowly insert it." She demonstrates using her fore finger and thumb in the shape of a circle that she pushes it through. "Once it is inside I leave it for a while so her muscles relax and stretch a little, then I remove it and insert the next size like I did the first. I'd leave it a while and then continue in that way until I got to the size I need."

"Well I feel a little better about that." I say. Then I pick up the largest one and say. "But I don't think I could take something this big back there!"

"You might be surprised given enough time you could take that." Rosa says. She looks at me and laughs as I look back at her as if she's crazy.

"It would take quite a while if it did." I say putting it back in the case. "Moving right along, what else do we have here?"

"Let's get the internal ones done first then we'll do the external ones, one at a time." Rosa says. She holds up a strange looking thing shaped roughly like the letter 'C'. "This is designed to massage the prostrate and the area between the scrotum and the anus."

"That doesn't look right! It looks almost like the pistol grip for a gun or something." I say holding it in my hand when she hands it to me.