My Job as a Tester Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand up slowly and she helps me get the plastic pants, pants and shoes on. As we leave the changing room I'm the last to step into the hallway. Denise looks at me and I can see she is a little worried. "I'll be fine; it is just going to take a little while. I admit I had this one coming."

Denise smiles at me," I guess you did but, you're not leaving until you're wet again." She says with a grin, "Then it's my turn!"

I smile at her as we get to the server room and I step in. I walk over and sit down at my desk. Rosa and Carol are already there. Carol looks at me and says, "I got a little carried away, I'm sorry."

"Like I told Denise I had it coming. I'll be alright it's just going to take a little time." I say. "So let's continue with our discussion about what all we will be doing and testing once the training room is completed."

"Okay, I have shown you the things we are going to test in the days following the room's completion. This talk we are about to have is the procedures we need to do in order to test the products." Rosa says. "I know Mac and I have discussed a few things and he and I are going to take care of them slowly. What I don't know is if you have anything you're not sure of Carol or have any questions."

"I'm not real sure about getting an enema and to be honest the catheter scares me a little." Carol says. "I've never had anything like that done to me before."

"Well it would seem that both you and Mac have something in common." Rosa says.

"Wait a minute I wasn't told about any catheters!" I say. "I've had one before and it wasn't exactly an experience I enjoyed!"

"These catheters are new they are smoother so they don't irritate the lining making them more comfortable and nicer to use." Rosa says. "Like I said before we can go slow and pause whenever you want to."

"Carol I'm willing to try it if you will. I promise to be there with you if you want for support!" I say with a serious look on my face.

"Alright I've known Rosa since I got here and I trust her very much but I will take you up on your offer. Just remember it goes both ways!" Carol says.

"It looks like it won't be just you and I, Rosa." I say. "If you don't mind I'd like to hear you describe these procedures so I know what's coming."

"I was going to do just that. I want you both to be as relaxed and comfortable with them as is possible before we get started." Rosa states. "But most of all I would like them to be fun for you two as well!" Then she smiles looks at me and adds, "Like getting a milkshake only without the problems!"

I giggle a little until I see the look on Carol's face. It is a mix of confusion and curiosity. Then Rosa and I bust up laughing even though I was trying not to. "I think you need to explain that statement to Carol." I tell Rosa. "Hey you said it now you explain it, silly one." I add with a smile.

When she stops laughing and dries her eyes she looks at Carol and explains the statement. Carol looks at me and starts laughing herself. "I know it's not funny in reality but the image it creates of what the look on the nurse's face is just fantastic!" Carol says. "For some reason I can picture you saying that Mac! So I guess that could be our little joke just between the three of us if that's okay with you!"

"I don't have a problem with that, besides it will drive everyone else a little crazy trying to figure out just the hell it's all about." I reply. Once we all stop laughing Rosa says it's time to get serious and she starts to explain everything to us. As she does we stop her from time to time and ask questions.

Soon there is a knock on the door and Sarah steps inside. "Hey little man did you forget something?" Sarah asks.

"Sorry, we lost track of time." I say as I stand up and move to the door. "If you ladies will excuse me my presence is required elsewhere at this juncture in time."

"Oh isn't he so formal with all his pretty speech." Carol says while making a funny gesture. "You'd almost swear you were in the eighteen hundreds. Not that I complaining it's extremely polite and I like it."

I smile and bow slightly before I step out the door and follow Sarah to Rachael's room.

As we get ready Sarah asks, "Are you feeling better? Denise told me about your diaper change and the problem you had from it."

"I'm feeling better although I'm still fairly horny from the experience." I reply as I sit down and position myself within easy reach of her breast. I stop for a moment and look at it. "You know it is a very erotic looking nipple all dark and inviting!" I say.

Sarah smiles, "It is dark and inviting so the real question is are you going to keep talking or accept the invitation?" She asks as she places her hand on the back of my head and pushes with only slight pressure directing my mouth towards her nipple.

As it reaches my lips I take it into my mouth and start suckling. I enjoy not only the feel of her nipple in my mouth but the slowly gentle flow of her milk gliding softly across my tongue as I suckle. Then there is the sweet taste of it also. 'Yes, I really do enjoy my job!' I think to myself.

The time seems to fly by as I go from one breast to the other oblivious to any conversation going on around me. It seems as if I had only started mere seconds ago when Denise and Debbie show up. I am a little startled when Sarah pulls her nipple from my mouth. I look up and see them standing there. I sit up so Sarah can get up.

After she reattaches the cups of her bra and closes her blouse. Debbie takes her place. "I hate spoiling your enjoyment but it's time to switch suppliers!" Denise says with a grin.

Debbie smiles as she opens her blouse and unhooks the cups on her nursing bra. "We all know you enjoy doing this but remember we also enjoy it as well!" She says as she puts the pillow in place and lowers my mouth to her breast.

I pause for a minute and noticed that her areola has small goose bumps and her nipple is erect in anticipation. I gently suck her nipple into my mouth. I realize that they are right I do enjoy this part of my job.

"Well he looks happy!" Denise says. "I'll wait to speak to him when he's done. " She adds as her and Sarah leaves the room.

Debbie looks at Rachael, "Of course he's happy! What man won't be with tits being shoved in his face all day long?" She states.

I just smile at her while I continue to suckle on her breast. While I'm lying there she squeezes me through my diaper smiles and goes back to rubbing.

"I think that if he continues working here we are all going to need bigger nursing bras!" Debbie says. "Because this man loves his breast milk, that's for sure."

I look up at her and say, "To be honest I had never tried it until I started working here! Now I know what all the hype is about. Each one of you tastes sweet but different at the same time. It's almost like a buffet of flavors!"

"That's the first time I've ever been referred to as a buffet." Rachael says then quickly adds. "Don't worry I know I'm not offended and I'm pretty sure neither is Debbie by her smile. It's just different and I'm sure each of us do taste different to you! As for bigger nursing bras Debbie, you may be right about that!"

"Well I know that if we keep going I'll start making more milk!" Debbie says.

They stop talking for a while then Debbie has me change nipples even though there is milk still leaking from her one breast. Rachael brings her a towel, "Here you go I believe you could use this" she says.

"Thank you I can use it." Debbie says. "Either we are going to need to increase his nursing time or we are going to need to use a breast pump more often!"

As I continue to nurse Rachael is doing some sewing on a custom set of diapers for some one. Debbie asks, "Do you think those have enough padding in them?"

"The gentleman is having them made for his wife and he doesn't want her to be able to walk right! He stated that she needed to waddle when she wears them." Rachael replied. "I'm just glad that I had her measurements from the last time she ordered some diapers."

"She'll definitely have to waddle wearing those if she is even able to stand up!" Debbie says with a chuckle. Then she looks at me and lightly squeezes her breast causing more milk to flow into my mouth.

The slight increase of milk flowing into my mouth, I happily drink down. I keep nursing and in a few minutes Denise returns with a smile.

"So I take it he is still enjoying himself." Denise says.

"Yes he is. We haven't heard a peep out of him since Debbie switched breasts." Rachael says. "I was hoping Debbie's time was up so I could have my turn!"

Debbie slowly removes her nipple from my mouth and Denise can see it is still leaking milk. "Since we started this Denise I have gotten an increase in the flow of milk my body is producing!" Debbie states.

"Just imagine what it will be like after a couple of weeks." Denise says as Debbie is wiping herself off and reattaching the cups of her nursing bra then buttoning up her blouse. "Mac, the young man we talked about earlier called as you know. They will be coming by in about a half an hour; it seems that you weren't the only one to notice the lace panties!"

"What happened, did they give him some grief over it?" I ask.

"They did more than that; they laid him off claiming there wasn't enough work to keep him around." Denise answers. "From what I could gather from the phone call they used more than a few rather cruel words to describe him when they did."

"He should go to the labor board about it!" I reply. Then I add, "I hope you aren't planning on doing any more business with that company."

"No I think I can find another one if we need any windows or glass installed." She says. "As for the training room, it's done but I am going to install a set of curtains on one end of the room to hide the sink and toilet. Then I'll install another set in front of the window for times when privacy is needed."

"Like when Carol and I are getting use to those procedures we need to do." I say as Rachael is walking over to the futon unbuttoning her blouse and sitting down.

"Exactly, I want both of you to feel comfortable with the situation." Denise states. "When you're done here I'll get both of you and we'll take a look at the new training area. Together we'll decide where to place the furniture and anything else we need in there."

"That sounds good to me." I say then I add, "Denise if they laid him off, he'll be looking for a job! Since today is Ben's last day you may want to think about hiring him. He might just fit in around here!"

"I thought of that when he said he had been let go." Denise stated. "Well I'll let you get back to 'work' now." She adds with a smile.

I look at Rachael and she already has the cups removed from her nursing bra and has the pillow in place for me. She helps me get into place and slides one of her nipples into my mouth. I slide my hand under her skirt and between her thighs. As I do I feel the lacey tops of her stockings and I take a moment to trace the pattern. As I slide my hand a little further under her skirt I find that she isn't wearing her diaper! She spreads her legs a little granting me access to the recesses of her vagina. I can feel she is very wet already as my fingers part her lips and I stroke the outer edges around the opening and her clit.

"I decided to make it easy for you." Rachael says as she smiles at me nursing on her breast. "You know that Denise can hardly wait until she gets to change you. Then she'll get to have some fun with you and give you some relief! I'm very sure she is waiting for the chance for you to take care of her as well."

Using her own juices and my thumb I start to play with her clit while I slowly penetrate her vagina with my index finger making small circular in and out motion. I can feel her muscles contract around my finger with each insertion. I can see her breast rise and fall with each breath she takes. She rubs my penis through my diaper as she gently squeezes it in time with my insertions. Her other hand goes between rubbing my head and squeezing her breast to increase the flow of her milk to me.

"This is something I could really get use to!" Rachael says. "I just wish we had started this earlier and I had been smart enough to realize that a breast pump doesn't hold a candle to actual nursing!"

As I'm looking at her I started with her left breast that way I could play with it while I nursed on the right one. As I insert my finger I'm being very careful to make sure that as I remove it, it lightly brushes against her sensitive G-spot sending little waves of pleasure through her but not enough to get her off! I want to prolong her enjoyment of it this time.

After ten minutes she changes nipples and adjusts my position to make it easy for me to nurse. After I move I start to insert my middle finger and notice that she is a lot wetter than she was before so I slowly add my ring finger to my middle finger. She takes a deep breath as she is penetrated and brushes her hand over the back of my head as I caress her G-spot softly. Then I place my other hand on her breast and gently massage it causing milk to flow from it slowly and steadily. Rachael smiles as she sees me doing it. As the end of our ten minutes gets closer I increase my manipulations. With each stroke of my fingers I press against both her clit and her G-spot with increased pressure. While I suckle one breast, playing with the other and manipulating her vagina I watch her face start to flush and her breathing starting to go shallow as the waves of pleasure increase.

Neither one of us hear Denise step into the room watching us. Rachael's eyes are closed and I'm watching her not the door. I do three rapid flicks of my thumb in coordination with three pushes of my fingers inside her vagina. Then I feel the walls of her vagina contract hard around my fingers, at the same time she presses my mouth hard against her breast and grabs my penis through my diaper as her orgasm crashes over her. I'm trying hard not to move my hand or my fingers because of where they are but her hips are bucking under us causing my thumb to strike her clit and my fingers to continue to strike her G-spot. All this does is it increases her orgasm which in turn increases the flow of milk from her breast. It's then that I hear Denise gasp behind me as she see the fountain of milk spray from Rachael's breast covering me, the floor and the futon.

Once Rachael calms down Denise says, "You people are killing me! You have no idea just what seeing everyone else get off is doing to me!"

I smile at her as I'm cleaning up the mess that Rachael and I made. "You know that I would be only too happy to give you some relief from your problem if you'd like. I promise you'll enjoy yourself or I'll keep going until you do!"

"That's oh so comforting of a thought right now, knowing that the young man is about to show up! How would it look for me to be all flush in the face when he arrives?" Denise asks.

"No worst then being frustrated knowing that he is wearing a pair of lace panties under his jeans! Trying not to think about how his..." Rachael is saying but Denise cuts her off.

"That is definitely not helping!" Denise says looking at Rachael who is grinning about it.

Rachael and I quickly get ourselves together. Then I walk over to Denise and say, "When you've taken care of the business with the young man come get me and I'll solve your little problem for you."

"There's nothing little about it and believe me I will!" Denise says with a smile. When I check her diaper she says, "Oh I'm wet alright but not from peeing I assure you and it's not wet enough to change yet! If things keep going it may end up being though!" Then she leads me out of Rachael's room and we get Carol and Rosa.

We step into the training room and look around. Ben enters the training room pushing the rolling cabinet from Rachael's room. "I'll bring in the futon in a minute but then you need to let me know what else we'll need. I want to make sure you have everything set up before I leave."

Denise looks at him, "Ben you know that if you decide to come back after you take care of your family's business you'll have a job here with us?" she says.

"That's good to know. We'll have to wait and see just how long it will take! Don't hurt your business waiting for me." Ben replies. "You've got a good thing going here and a dam fine group of people." He says as he looks at us standing there.

"Ben, I know I haven't known you as long as everyone else but if you need anything just let me know." I tell him.

Ben gets a big grin on his face and chuckles as he walks up and pats me on the butt, "I may just do that!"

"If I did, it would most likely be the tightest one you've ever had." I say back.

"From what I hear you may be right!" Ben laughs. "Don't forget where you work! Word travels fast!"

Denise, Carol and Rosa all have a worried look on their face before I start laughing. "You're right, words do travel here I'll say that."

We all stand there for a moment and have a good laugh together. Ben says, "You'll fit in real well! Denise I'm leaving you and the ladies in good hands." He pauses for a moment then says, "Yes I've heard that also."

"My god is anyone going to give me a break!" Denise says and places a hand up in front of me before I can say anything. "Don't say it."

Ben laughs, "I don't think he needs to." He sees the look on her face, "Okay, I'll go get the futon now while I still can." He says as he steps into the hallway and laughs a good hardy laugh.

"He needed that Denise!" Rosa says.

"Yeah he did that's the only reason I'm not reaching up and strangling him." She laughs. "Now where are we going to put the changing table, exam table and everything else?"

"We don't need both a changing table and an exam table." Rosa says, "We could use the exam table in the warehouse, it has castor wheels on it! It can be used as a changing table or an exam table! It has drawers and storage space in it we can use. When we don't need it we can push it out of the way."

"Good idea, it will need to be clean but that's not a problem. Does anyone have any other ideas?" Denise says.

"Well we could place a diaper hamper under the window out of the way and put shelves on either side for supplies or products we're testing. That way they are out of sight from the other side!" Carol states.

"Okay so now the only problem is hiding the sink and toilet." Denise says.

"Not at all, we have the runners that they use in hospitals to separate the beds in the rooms." I say. "Then there is the fact that we have one of the best seamstresses in town working here. All we need to do is give her some petty cash, let her go to the fabric shop and then let her work her magic. I'm sure she can make it match the walls so it would look like just another wall."

"Your right, I knew I could depend on each of you to think of things when I couldn't." Denise says.

We are standing there looking around when Cindy walks in, "Denise there is a young man here to see you. He says he called earlier and talked to you."

"Okay, you three know what to do. I'll go and talk to this young man." Denise says as she points at me, "Don't say a word about clothing Mac or I'll strangle you."

I make a gesture as if I have a zipper on my mouth and just smile as she heads out of the room. Once she is out I start laughing. Rosa and Carol ask what that was all about and I tell them what Rachael had said.

"Well she did it to herself, she obviously thought about it before she said that to you." Rosa says laughing.

We walk into the break room and look through the window. We all agree that it's a good view. As we get some coffee and head into the hallway I hear a commotion up front and see Cindy coming towards us.