My Job as a Tester Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on up there?" I ask.

"Some guy is asking about the young man who came in a little while ago, and he's making a big fuss!" Cindy replies.

"Go tell Denise and have her keep the young man in her office! Then go get Ben and tell him what's going on." I tell her. I look at Rosa, "If I nod my head step back into the break room and call the police." She says she understands and I head for the front.

I can see it is one of the men who installed our window and he is being loud and obnoxious. I step in front of the counter, "Can I help you?"

"You can bring out that little hermaphrodite bitch!" He yells.

"Sir you need to calm down and please don't yell. Perhaps I could interest you in a really good cane?" I say as I remove an oak cane from a rack we have there. "Take this one for instance; it's a good American made product. It's very well made, it's sturdy and very solid!"

"I don't want a cane! I want that dam hermaphrodite!" He yells.

"Sir, I asked you politely to not yell and please refrain from using such language there are ladies present." I say. "Now what do you say would you like to purchase this fine walking device? I'm sure it will come in handy in the future." I say as I hold up the cane by the center.

"I told you I don't want your dam cane old man!" He yells as he puts his hand on my chest and starts to push.

I extend my hand shoving the handle in his throat as he stepped back I kick him in the knee cap as hard as I can. He falls to the floor screaming in pain because his leg is bent ninety degrees in the wrong direction. I step on his foot and push his shoulder to the floor. "Now I have questions and you're going to give me the answers before the police arrive! Otherwise I'm going to introduce you to our fine line of wheelchairs! Do you understand me?"

He nods his head. "Now why are you here?" I ask as I push the handle of the cane into the side of his injured knee.

"I was paid to follow it and make sure it couldn't get a job anywhere by raising hell where ever it went!" he says.

"Who paid you and what else?" I ask as I push harder.

"My boss he told me to do whatever I need to including slapping people around." He says.

"Slapping people around? Who did you slap around here?" I ask as I step on his other foot and lift the cane like I'm playing golf.

"Some stupid bitch that got in my way?" he replies.

Just as I'm about to swing Ben grabs the cane. "Mac, let go he's not going anywhere and you need to calm down yourself." He says.

I step back and look across the counter at Cindy, "Who did he hit?" I ask her.

"He slapped Sarah she has a big hand print on her face." Cindy replies.

"If she has a mark on her I'll be back and you're going to be introduced to our catheters, both rectal and urinary. I'm not sure where you're going to get a breathing machine but you're going to need it!" I state as I turn around and see Denise standing there.

"She's in the break room Mac." Denise says as the police show up. "Ben, go with him and keep him in the break room!"

"I'll try but after what I've seen here I'm not sure I'll be able to." He says as he follows me.

I pass the young man in the hallway. "Don't worry he's not going to bother you for a fairly long while." I say placing my hand on his shoulder. When I step into the break room I see Sarah sitting with her back to the doorway. I walk over and squat down and look into her eyes. "Sarah, are you okay?" I ask.

"I'm alright." Sarah replies.

"Let me see." I say as I move my hand up to remove the wet cold wash cloth from her cheek. When she moves it I see the hand print. I replace it. "I'll take care of his bad manners and he'll apologize before he leaves!" I say as I stand up and start walking towards the door.

Ben steps in front of me. "Mac, Denise wants me to keep you in here so you don't cause any problems up front."

"Ben I like and respect you. I'm sorry but I'm going up there and have a discussion with him before he leaves. He's going to get a really good idea of the medical products we carry!" I say. "I really don't want to hurt you but if you don't move out of my way I may have to do something I won't like at all."

"I saw what you did to him out there and I've heard what you did at the pub. I really don't want to go against you so all I can say is 'Semper Fi'" He says as he smiles at me and steps aside. "I doubt it but you may need backup!"

We step out of the break room and head up front. When we arrive the police are there and they tell us that the ambulance is on its way. "Good then it won't be a problem."

The guy starts yelling to the police to keep me away from him. The female police officer say, "Sir you have to stand back."

"Ben I thought I told you to keep him in the break room!" Denise says.

Ben shrugs his shoulders and says "Semper Fi."

Sarah walks up behind me and places a hand on my shoulder. I look at the man on the floor, "I'll give you two choices! Choice one, you apologize to the ladies present for your language and especially to Sarah here for hitting her. It had better be believable. Choice number two, I introduce you to every piece of medical equipment we sale but you're going to need a breathing machine before I'm done!" I then look at the police officer. "I know you're a supposed to protect him and I'm sorry if I have to go through you but I will to get to him!"

He starts apologizing to everyone and when he get to Sarah he says, "I swear to god I'm sorry for hitting you I have no excuse please forgive me!"

"I do forgive you! I did the moment you did it." Sarah says. "Mac, my little man please return with me to the break room. I don't want you to get into trouble over him!"

"Okay Sarah I'll go with you." I reply. I look at the police officer, "Please get that lump of human waste out of here and I will press charges for assault!" Then I turn and take Sarah back to the break room.

Denise tells Ben to go with us. He tells Denise that the ladies have a better chance of keeping me in the break room than he does but he'll go along anyway!

When we get back to the break room I get Sarah a chair to sit on and I take the wash cloth and run cold water over it then ring it out and hand it back to her.

"Would you have hurt him if he didn't apologize?" Sarah asks. "Why would you do that?"

"Yes I would have Sarah! As to the why, it's simple since I started working here each and every one of you has treated me well. I consider each of you a friend but, all of you are even closer to me than even my ex-wife and I think of you as a very close friend." I say with a smile.

She smiles back at me, "I won't want you to get into trouble because of me!"

"Sweetheart nobody hurts my friends and gets away with it. Call it a Marine thing about honor, loyalty and all that stuff." I reply "There are very few people I care about in my life and to me, my friends are very important to me."

Sarah smiles, "Thank you, for thinking of me as a friend."

"How could I not," I smile, "You have touched me in ways no one had before!"

Sarah giggles at that statement, "That's one way to put it!" she says as she holds my hand.

Denise, the young man and the police officer walk into the break room. "He is gone so we don't have to keep Mac from finishing the job!" Denise says.

"I'm sorry but he hurt my friend and I don't like that!" I say.

The police woman looks at me, "Well I'm glad I didn't have to Taser you. I understand that you're the computer guru here!"

"What do you need?" I ask.

"Any video you have of the incident and a signed statement from everyone who witnessed what happened." She says.

"This is all my fault if I hadn't come here this won't have happened." The young man says. "As soon as the police are done I'll leave!"

Denise looks at him, "You're just going to leave even before I give you my job offer?" she asks.

"You mean you'd hire me after all that happened?" he asks.

"I have one rule if you work here!" Denise says looking at him. "That is for you to be yourself! Don't hide who or what you are! Do we understand each other?"

"I think I do!" He replies as he takes off his shirt to reveal a large elastic wrap. He undoes the elastic wrap. Underneath is a tank top and a rather a large set of breasts.

"Everyone I want you to meet our newest Employee, Carla." Denise says with a smile.

"Well I didn't see that one." I say. "No offense."

"None taken." Carla says.

I walk over and take her hand and raise it to my lips, "Welcome to the family and the best place to work!" I say.

"Family so, I guess you're the big brother?" Carla asks with a grin.

"Actually he is the big brother; I'm your new little brother." I say with a grin. "Well if you'll excuse me I've got some video to burn to disc and a statement to write." Then I head to the server room with the officer following close behind.

"Remember your promise." Denise says to me as I walk to the door

Just before I step into the hallway I say, "I always keep my promises no matter what!" Once in the server room I locate the video and burn it to disc for the officer. "I'll save this to a special file so we'll have it if something happens to the disc I'm going to give you."

I burn two discs, label them and hand one to the officer. Then I place the other in my desk. She asks me why I did that, "That way we have a second original just in case!" Then I type up a statement, print it out and sign it. "Here you go!" That's when I notice the look on her face as she is looking at the assortment of things on my desk.

She blushes slightly as she realizes that I have noticed her staring at them. "Sorry, I know it is none of my business as to why you have those here."

"Well I think I know what you would like to ask. So let me explain we do product testing also that way we can tell our clients which, shall we say item is best for them. If we decide that they aren't worth the cost or the time we just won't order any of them." I explain.

"Okay but, I have to ask, would you have gone after him even knowing that I might use a Taser on you?" she asks.

"I won't lie to you. Yes I would have but I was going to make sure you didn't have your Taser before I did!" I answer. "That's why I apologize to you before I did anything! He hurt a friend, then to add insult to injury that friend was a woman. As a man you never strike a woman!"

"Well I'm glad we didn't have to see if you could have taken my Taser from me!" she says. "Thank you for the video, and we'll pick up his boss when we leave!"

"That's good to know!" I say as we return to the break room and she collects the statements. I go and check on Sarah and Cindy making sure they are okay.

Denise looks at Rachael, "Go lock the front door we're closed for the rest of the day. Carla if you'll come with me we'll talk about your new position here with us!"

"I've got a few more things to put in the training room! Carol would you mind coming with me so I know where to put it in the room." Ben says.

"I'll be happy to help you out." Carol says as she follows him out of the room.

"Cindy, are you doing okay? You look a little shook up." I ask as I take a seat between her and Sarah.

"I'm doing about as well as can be expected. I just want to know how someone can be so coldhearted." She asks.

"Are we talking about him or me?" I ask. "The way I stopped him and got the answers was fairly cold hearted."

"I was talking about him. I understand why you did what you did to get your answers." Cindy says. "Mac, I knew after you changed me that you have a good heart and would never just strike someone without reason."

"Some men never learned how to behave or how to act like a man, sweetie." I say in answer to her question. "Then there are those who will do anything for money and that is the type he was. He uses the excuse that he was only following orders and getting paid to do it."

She looks at Sarah then back at me, "I was scared and I couldn't do anything to stop him from hitting Sarah! I'm really sorry Sarah." Cindy says.

I look at her, "Sweetie have you had any training in how to fight or how to defend yourself?" I ask.

"No." Cindy replies.

"So you won't have known what to do if you had tried! All you would have done was gotten hurt also, I was trained to fight and protect those I care about." I say. "You did nothing wrong and you have no reason to feel guilty."

As we sit there Sarah, Rosa and I talk to Cindy and get her feeling better. It takes a while until I tell her a couple of dirty jokes and then she starts to laugh. When she starts to calm down and takes a drink of coffee I ask her if she has seen that frog run under the table. She jumps up and runs to the sink and spits out the coffee.

"Mac, that almost came out my nose." She says.

I see Denise and Carla come back into the break room and Denise motions for me to come and talk to her

"How is Cindy doing?" Denise asks.

"She's doing better now and so is Sarah!" I reply. "They'll be fine, they were just scared and feeling guilty that they couldn't do anything to stop him."

"So how did you get them to relax and start laughing?" Carla asks.

"An old trick I learned in the military." I say. "I started telling them a series of dirty jokes that I know. It works every time. Just don't say anything about frogs around Cindy for a while!" I say grinning.

"I don't want to know." Denise says. "Would you mind showing Carla around, I'll show her the warehouse tomorrow. Then take her to see Rachael. I told her everything and she's good with it."

"Everything?" I ask.

"Well maybe not everything." Denise says with a slight smile.

"If you'll come with me I'll give you the nickel tour, little sister." I say with a smile as I extend my arm.

She takes it and replies, "Lead the way, little brother." As we are walking towards the door she says, "I've noticed that I'm the closest to your height. I take it that, that doesn't bother you."

"Not in the least, little sister." I reply. "Let's see you've seen the counter area and Denise's office! So let's go this way. Here is my office it's also the server room." I say as I open the door for her to look inside.

"Looks like someone didn't put up their toys!" Carla says with a smile when she turns and looks at me.

"Rosa, you owe me for this one and the one with the police woman." I say as I look at Carla who is still smiling.

"So what didn't Denise tell me?" She asks.

"I'm sure you'll find out soon enough. Let's continue the tour, this way." I say as I close the door. We go a few feet down the hall and I open the door into the training room. "This is our new training room. It's where we will be holding our mommy training and product testing. It hasn't got the curtain up yet and that will be vertical blinds on this side of the one way window. So some of us can get use to some of the procedures that are needed for testing."

"Well I think I might be seeing this room once in a while." Carla states.

"Okay, shall we continue?" I say as we get back into the hallway and step around the corner. I open another door and we step inside. "This is the changing room! I'm very sure that we'll see each other in here again in the future. As you can see all the drawers and cabinets are labeled so you can locate what you need to change someone's diaper."

"Does that include your diaper also?" Carla asks.

"Yes even mine if it needs changing." I replied. "Why are you in a hurry to get started?"

"I might be I never had anyone stand up for me before let alone a whole group!" Carla says. "Can you blame me?"

I laugh and say, "I guess not, but just remember it may be you who gets changed."

"Then it will save me from a lot of questions or not." Carla says. "Either way I won't complain. Where to next?"

"That would be Rachael's room for your measurements!" I tell her.

"Oh yeah for my set of diapers. This will be fun!" Carla says.

We go to Rachael's room and she is waiting there for us. "I thought you two would show up sooner!" she says.

"Well the nickel tour was more interesting than I thought it would be." Carla replies.

"Alright Carla, I need for you to take off your pants so I can get a good measurement." Rachael states. "Mac I think we can take care of this if you need to be somewhere else."

"Oh let him stay, I don't have a problem with him being here." Carla says as she takes off her shoes and pants. "After all he is going to see it anyway and from what I understand he's the one who noticed my lace panties and socks. So I think that grants him a sneak preview of coming events."

"Well I'm not going to lie I am a little bit curious!" I say as I turn around and sit down on Rachael's chair.

"I'd like to know are you going to keep it tucked in place or let it hang naturally?" Rachael asks.

"Will it make a difference?" Carla asks.

"No, not really I can add some extra padding so you can go either way if you want!" Rachael states.

"Let's do that because there are days I really don't want to do the tucking thing." Carla says as she removes her lace panties.

I can see a twinkle of mischief in her eyes as she debates on throwing them to me.

Rachael laughs because she sees it also. "You'll do just fine around here." She says as she takes the panties from Carla and hands them to me. Then she starts taking her measurements. When she is done she tells her, "I should have these done in the morning for you. You can get dressed now."

Carla walks over to where I'm sitting beside her clothes. "So Mac any burning questions for me?" she asks with a grin with her penis hanging almost in front of my face.

"Not yet I'm just thinking about a few things for when it comes time to change your diaper that's all." I state. "You've got some extra equipment I haven't had to deal with before that's all!"

"That is not exactly true you know." Carla says. "You've handled 'equipment' as you put it like this before!" She grins, "Just not when it was attached to someone else that's all!"

Before I can say anything Rachael pipes up, "She's got you there Mac and I don't think you can deny it either."

"You're right, you're going to be a fun one that's for sure little sister!" I replied, "Here I thought I was good at the double meaning in statements! I'm going to have to work harder around you! Now if you'll put that away we'll return to the others."

"Ah well maybe next time you can help me with that!" Carla says as she squats slightly and tucks it underneath. She quickly gets dressed turns to Rachael and says, "Thank you this has been the most fun I've had in a while."

Rachael gives her a hug, "I promise it won't be the last you'll have working here and being who you are!" Then she looks at me. "You coming with us or are you just going to sit there?" As we walk back out into the hall I follow them towards the break room. "Mac, are you enjoying the view and just what are you thinking?" Rachael asks.

"The view is inviting if I may say so, as to what I'm thinking well from this point of view, think of it as a fine Swiss watch!" I say.

"A watch?" Carla asks as she looks over her shoulder.

"Absolutely enchanting movements." I reply grinning back at them.

They are both laughing by the time we enter the break room. Denise looks up from the table she is sitting at talking to the other ladies and Ben. "Sounds like you three are having fun!" She says.

"I think Mac might have met his match at double meanings." Rachael replied. "It seems that Carla here or as Mac has taken to calling her 'little sister' left him a time or two trying to find the right thing to say."

Sarah and Debbie stand up and walk over and take Carla by the arms. "We want to know what you did and you have to describe the look on his face!" as they lead her back to the table. "Then maybe we'll tell you a few things about our 'little man' there so he won't have an unfair advantage."