My Job as a Tester Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great!" I say throwing my hands up. They all look at me puzzled. "I'm about to go from some stud of a man to a stud muffin. Oh what a terrible burden to bear oh pity me dear friend for it is such a hard burden." I say with an over exaggerated slumping of my shoulders.

Denise burst out laughing as does everyone else. "My god what a ham! You know you really should look into the theatre, you'd be great at Shakespeare!" She says.

"Why thank you Milady!" I say followed by a flourish of a bow. "If thou art not otherwise preoccupied with thy courtly ladies in waiting may haps thou wilts afford me of a moment of thy time whereby together we might heartily explore the nature of thine affliction?" I say grinning.

Everyone is laughing then Sarah speaks up, "I think he has done theatre before!" Then everyone looks at Denise who is holding her sides laughing and pulling her legs in tight together.

"It would appear that Milady's malady has reared its moistened head or perhaps lowered the same!" I say smiling.

Denise is laughing when she say, "I can't stop it. Mac you're going to help me with this!"

"I beg thee milady it wouldst be best if we let the cresting wave finish it deluge before we mere mortals attempt to repair the Dam." I say.

"If you don't stop doing Shakespeare I'll make you think deluge." Denise says laughing.

"Very well, you know Confucius says it is better to allow the river to run its course than to toss in a tree in hopes of stopping its flow!" I say in my most priestly fashion.

Denise is still laughing, "Mac, I swear I'm going to kill you if you don't stop." She says to everyone's chagrin. I place a look of mock terror on my face while she isn't looking. After a few moments she calms down and looks up. "Alright now I definitely need to be changed!" she says as she slowly gets up.

"I think I can take care of that." I say as I extend my arm for her. As we walk to the hallway and just before we step through the door, "Let us sally forth into the great beyond and seek what treasures await!" We both laugh when we hear Rosa tell everyone that Denise is going to kill me.

"You know they may be right it depends on what you do in the next few minutes." Denise says as we arrive at the changing room.

I open the door for her and we step inside. "I just couldn't pass up the chance for some fun!" I say as I close the door. "Now let's take care of you." I remove her skirt. I can see that her diaper is very full. After I fold and lay her skirt down on the counter I return and place my hand between her legs and rub her through her wet diaper. I look up at her, "Are you sure you're completely empty?"

"I'm not sure. I was hoping to wait until we got in here." Denise says.

"Let's just give it a minute or two!" I say still rubbing her. "Denise I need to ask you something! Are you lactating?"

"Why would you want to know that?" She asks.

"You saw what happened to Rachael and the others when I took care of them." I replied still rubbing her crotch.

"I see your point." Denise says. "To answer your question yes I am. I'm not producing anywhere near Sarah, Debbie or Rachael!"

"Well in that case let me help you get ready!" I say with a smile as I stand up removing my hand from her crotch. I remove her jacket and fold it placing it on her skirt. I then start unbuttoning her blouse. Once I remove it I place it on a hanger we have in the room and hang it near the door. I turn around, "Now this is a nice bra with all this lace." I state as I trace the lace edges across her breasts. Then I slowly remove her bra.

"Thank you, it makes me feel good." Denise replies.

I carefully fold up the bra, the way it should be and sit it on her skirt. I turn around and place my hand on her crotch again rubbing lightly. "So are you empty yet?" I ask. When I ask she starts to wet herself some more as I'm rubbing, "That's my girl, just let it out." I tell her. "All nice and warm, just feel how good it is to give yourself the permission to relax and enjoy."

Denise is standing there and starts to move her hips in conjunction with my hand as she wets herself. She moans quietly. "This feels good." She says.

I wait there rubbing for a couple of minutes after she stops going. "Let me remove those wet diapers and get you taken care of." I say as I got to the cabinet and get a changing pad, a diaper, and a set of gloves and a tube of KY Jelly. I position the changing pad on the table and place the diaper on a small table beside it. I put on the gloves and unsnap her plastic pants.

"What about my stockings and shoes?" Denise asks.

"They won't be a problem and I promise they will not get a drop on them!" I reply as I finish remove her plastic pants and place them in the hamper. Then I remove her diaper very carefully and place it in the hamper as well. "Let's get you on the table." I say. I help her onto the table and as I place her legs onto the stirrups I gently slide my hand down her stocking covered legs.

I stop for a moment and get the wet naps and clean her up very slowly being very careful around her crotch. I am talking to her the whole time telling her how sexy her stocking are with the lace tops. Then I tell her that she has a very lovely set of breasts. That they are all the more sexy because of the way they meet in the middle as I slide my finger up to the point where they meet. "Now let's see if we can get you relaxed!"

I move a finger between her legs and start to trace the outer edges of her pussy not touching her clit or the lips. Then I open the tube of KY Jelly and apply a small drop on my finger and thumb. I slowly pull back the hood barely hiding her engorged clit and place my thumb and fore finger on either side. When I do I hear her moan a little. I slide them back and forth basically jerk off her clit, "Does that make my girl feel good?" I ask.

"Yes it does, it feels different but good." She replies.

I keep doing that for a few more moments then I stop and apply some KY Jelly on the fingers of my other hand. I go back to playing with her clit as I use my finger to trace the opening of her vagina applying lube to the edge. Then I slowly insert the finger inside making a circle. I can hear her breathing quicken a little. "So did my girl enjoy standing there with nothing on but her plastic panties and wet diaper wetting herself while I rubbed her sweet little pussy?" I ask while I'm playing with her.

"Yes very much it was a little naughty." Denise says.

"So my girl enjoys being naughty! I thought as much." I say. "Why don't you help me out and play with your naughty little nipples while I take care of how my girl feels down here." I see her reach up and start fondling her breasts. "That's my naughty girl." I say as I get my finger the rest of the way in and touch her G-spot. After a few moments she starts to rock back and forth onto my finger and her breathing quickens a little more.

I smile as I see a small amount of milk starting to leak from her breasts. I back my finger out and start to slide it back in with a second one. She moans as it passes through the opening. "How does that feel having a second finger inside your naughty little pussy?" I ask. As she starts to answer me I rub her G-spot and she gasps. "Don't worry we have got a ways to go yet." I tell her.

Her back starts to arch in anticipation of the coming orgasm but I slow my manipulations down causing her to hang at the edge but unable crossing over. She starts to moan, "I'm right there just a little more!"

"Not yet, my girl deserves to have a really good naughty orgasm and those take a little longer!" I say "Besides I have something special in mind for my naughty girl!" I tell her as I feel her muscle relax a little in her vagina. I tap her G-spot once and she squeezes her breasts a little harder causing more milk to flow. When she calms down enough I start my manipulations again only this time using both fingers on her G-spot. She quickly climbs to the edge just needing a small push over the edge for her orgasm I again slowly my manipulations denying her the pleasure of release.

"Please Mac I'm right there! Just a little bit more please!" Denise says pleadingly.

"Not yet. My naughty girl really needs a really naughty orgasm and that's just what I want to give her!" I say in reply as I gauge her breathing to judge just how close she is. I start playing with her some more and she gets to the edge a little quicker and I hold her there for a few more moments then I slow down a little and remove my finger from her clit.

"No, don't stop it feels good please!" Denise says.

"Remember I said I had something special in mind?" I replied as I start making circles with my finger on her rosebud.

She gasps, "Yes, I remember!" Denise says.

"Well I need that hand elsewhere." I say as I slowly insert a finger into her bottom and move it in and out. I blow on her clit and she moans as she continues to milk her breasts. "I wanted to thank you for giving me this job so are you ready for your special gift?" I ask as I blow once more onto her clit.

She moans even louder now. "Yes I am." Denise says.

"I'm sure my naughty girl knows how to ask for it! When she gets it right my naughty girl will get her special gift!" I say holding her on the edge.

"Please can I have my gift Mac?" Denise says. When nothing happens she says, "Oh please let your naughty girl have her gift, please Mac!"

I slow down for just a second and then I lick her clit and she gasps as a wave flows through her.

"Please your naughty girl needs her gift badly! She needs to feel very naughty Mac! Please oh please can your naughty girl have it?" Denise asks as she is rapidly breathing heading for her orgasm.

"That's my naughty girl!" I say just before I take her engorged clit into my mouth and proceed to suck on it as if it were a small penis. I can feel her back arch so I increase the speed of my finger going in and out of her rosebud. I also speed up the massage I'm doing to her G-spot.

After only a few seconds I feel her hands on the back of my head pushing it into her pussy while she is humping my fingers with all the movement she can do with her legs strapped into the stirrups. When her orgasm hits I can hear her loudly moaning and between them screaming obscenities. All the while she is pressing on the back of my head.

I know someone has stepped into the room but I can't see who it is. So I slow down my hands, fingers and my sucking on her clit a few moments after that she starts to calm down. I smile to myself and I wait a few seconds more and I slowly speed up my hands and fingers. I hear her gasp as she starts for that edge again. I push her over when while sucking her clit I use my tongue to play with the tip of it.

She grabs the back of my head and again pushes it into her pussy and proceeds to hump my face and fingers. "I'm such a naughty girl! Stick those fingers in my pussy and my naughty butt! Just pump them into my naughty pussy! I love being a naughty girl!" She yells loudly.

When she starts to slow down so do I but this time I don't give her that much time to recover and I rub my finger over her G-spot as fast as I can going left to right then right to left. I start moving my finger in her rosebud in and out with a twisting motion as fast as I can without hurting her. I now let her obscenely engorge clit out of my mouth and proceed to write the alphabet with my tongue on it.

She grabs the side of the changing table and yells out loud, "Oh shit not again, I'm such a naughty girl!" As another series of orgasms rock her body.

This time I don't slow down I keep going at the pace I've set. I keep going for a several moments until I hear Denise yelling, "Please stop Mac I know I'm a naughty girl. I'm a very naughty girl! Please stop!" So I slow down and come to a complete stop. Then I slowly remove my fingers and walk around to her left side.

"Does my naughty girl feel better now?" I ask as I slide my hand down between her legs.

She quickly places her hand on top of mine. "Oh yes, I don't think I could handle anymore!" she says as she is laying there catching her breath. When she opens her eyes and looks at herself she can see she is covered in milk and then she see Rachael and Rosa standing by the door.

"We heard screaming in the break room and came to see if everything was alright!" Rachael says smiling.

"From what we can see it looks like everything is just fine!" Rosa says, "We'll go let everyone know its okay and no one needs to come and help!" Then they turn smiling and step out the door.

When it closes Denise looks at me. "That was wonderful and I really needed it!" Denise says still catching her breath somewhat. "And thank you for the special gift that was amazing!" Then she starts to giggle. "It's a good thing there is a sink in this room because now I understand what they mean when they say 'he looks like a glazed donut'!"

"Well I'll happily be a glazed donut for you!" I say. "After all you taste really good! You just lay there and I'll get you cleaned up!" I go to the cabinet and get a towel. Then I start drying off the milk on her body when I get to her nipples she jerks a little.

"I've never had that happen before." Denise says. "It's like my whole body is ready to explode into another wave of orgasms. My nipples have never been that sensitive before."

I smile, "Just a second I think you'll like this!" I say as I bend down and take a nipple into my mouth and gently suck on it. She moans rubbing the back of my head.

"It does feel good, especial now after that orgasm! Each time you suck on it sends little waves of pleasure through my body." Denise says.

I repeat the act on the other one and she moans softly. After a few moments I stop and finish cleaning up her milk from her body. With a new set of glove I move down to clean up her crotch area. I'm very careful and do it very softly. Every time I touch her clit she starts to arch her back. I finally get her cleaned up and place the clean diaper under her. I gently cover her crotch and secure it into place. I unstrap her legs and remove them from the stirrups.

She sits up, "Mac can I ask you something?" Denise asks.

"Sure you can! Anything you want," I replied.

"You could have taken off my stockings and heels but you didn't! Why didn't you?" Denise asks.

I smile, "That's simple, I have a thing for a set of beautiful legs in stockings then throw in the heels, that makes the legs look all that much more beautiful!" I reply. I go and get her bra and a couple of pads to help her with her leaking breast. I step back over and help her get it on then I get her blouse and put it on her. I see the curious look on her face. "It's not every day I get to undress a beautiful woman and then help them get dressed again!" I say as she laughs at that.

"I guess I never thought about it that much. Thank you for saying I'm beautiful." Denise says.

"Why shouldn't I it's the true. You and every woman that works here are very beautiful! Most men would be scared to talk to any of you because you are so beautiful." I tell her. "They would die for just a chance to do just some of the things I get do!" I say as I help her stand up and put her skirt on.

When we get to the door she stops and give me a kiss. "Thank you again for that gift and you're right I am a naughty girl. I am at least for you anyway." Denise says. "But before we go back to the break room and before they all come in here to see what's going on you should get cleaned up some!" she laughs.

"Oh yeah, it would look real good for me to be a 'glazed donut' when we returned." I say with a chuckle as I step over to the sink and wash my face.

Denise steps to the cabinet and gets me a towel. "Not that I think it would matter. Rachael and Rosa have most likely told everybody what was going on in here anyway!" she says with a smile.

When I'm done I dry my face and look at Denise, "Does that look better?" I ask.

She smiles, "Depends on your definition!" she says. "Let's say it's acceptable for the others to see!" then she leads me back out into the hallway and we head towards the break room. "I can't believe how sensitive my breasts are even now. I can feel every curve of the lace in my bra like never before!" she says.

I look at her and smile. "Well now I'm sure you can appreciate all that lace a little more now!" I say then changing the subject. "I know I could use a cup of coffee and I'm sure you could also to replenish what you lost back there."

"I am a little thirsty." Denise says as she steps into the break room. When I step in behind her, we are greeted by applause coming from the others sitting there. Denise blushes a little. "I didn't realize that you all heard that."

"I'd be surprised if they didn't hear it all the way down to the pub!" Rosa states.

"It definitely sounded, shall we say interesting!" Sarah says with a really big grin on her face. "You were never so vocal with any of us and I didn't know you knew those kinds of words!"

Several of those sitting there nod their heads in agreement.

"We thought that maybe Mac was killing you!" Debbie states. "So Rachael and Rosa went to check and make sure you were still alive and we didn't need to call an ambulance again you naughty girl!" She adds with a smile.

Denise blushes a little more. "I'm sure they gave all of you a good description of what happened in the changing room. As you can see I'm alive and well, now if you folks don't mind I think Mac and I could use some coffee."

Carla gets up and grabs the coffee pot and fills our cups. "I know I'm the newest employee here and I may be out of place for saying this! You both look like you could use this and, if what I just heard is what it is like to work here! You're going to have to shoot me to make me leave!" She says.

Denise laughs, "Well at least you're honest!" she says as she takes a drink.

"I'll be in tomorrow Denise at least half the day! That way I can show Carla around the warehouse so you're not too far behind when I'm gone." Ben says.

"Are you sure Ben?" Denise asks. "I appreciate it but I don't want to cause you travel problems."

"It won't be a problem." He replies.

"Carla, you told me that you cut off your hair to pass as a guy, would you like to have it back?" Denise asks.

"I'd love to but it's going to take some time before it is that length again!" She replies.

"Maybe not, I have a friend that can give you a temporary fix. Then we'll go shopping and pick up a few things you don't have anymore!" Denise states.

"What am I to do while you two are gone?" I ask. "I don't have a key to lock up the place." I state just before I take a drink of coffee.

Denise grins, "Keep drinking coffee until I return. Until then I'm sure Rosa can use some help getting everything set up in the training room and she may want to explain a few more things to you and Carol." She says. "Remember it's my turn and don't you let anyone else change you!"

"Okay as long as I won't be the only one here. I'm fine with that!" I say.

"Is the tough little man scared of being alone?" Sarah asks jokingly.

"Nope just scared I won't have anyone to play with!" I say as I start tickling her.

"They are all yours Rosa have fun!" Denise says as her and Carla leave.

"Mac quit tickling Sarah and come on; we have got a few things to do!" Rosa says. "That includes you to Carol." She adds.

"Ben is taking care of almost everything in the training room what else is there for us to do?" Carol asks.

"We need to assemble the shelves, get an IV stand from the warehouse and get all the products we are going to test!" Rosa states. "Little one you'll go and start putting the shelves together while Carol and I gather up the rest of the things."

"Okay mommy Rosa." I say with a grin as I turn and head for the training room. When I walk in Ben is there putting up the tracks for the curtains. "Looks like you've almost got everything done in here." I say to him.