My Job as a Tester Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These other two do the same thing." She says point towards two similar devices. "Now this harness is designed to be used with the butt plugs and or with the chastity device we have here." She states pointing at two objects.

"You're talking about these two devices are used to prevent being able to get an erection and being unable to do anything about it if I do!" I say to her.

"That's what these are for." She says. "They are placed on a gentleman when he is flaccid that way there won't be a problem getting them to fit. He is still able to pee but nothing else! Denise wants to find out just how comfortable they are. We also have a couple for Carol to test also. Every device here has a corresponding one for Carol to test"

"I wasn't worried about that but, thanks for telling me." I say.

There is a knock on the door and Rosa answers it. Denise steps in and sees what Rosa has placed on my desk. "I know I asked you to talk to him about these items but I didn't think you'd do it all at once!" She says to Rosa. "I don't want him to, as he put it 'run out the door screaming like a little girl'!"

I laugh at the reference. "There's nothing like having your own words used to describe you!" I say. "I'd like to think I'm a little braver then that."

"Well Denise I think that we have at least one thing, maybe two that we need to be concerned about." Rosa tells her.

"Oh." Denise says looking at me.

"Mac had a bad experience during a medical procedure once and he is a little leery but I assured him that we'll go as slow as he needs to so he'll enjoy it this time." Rosa says. "I also said that maybe it would be a good idea for it to be just him and me the first couple of times so he can get comfortable with it."

"I don't have a problem with that." Denise states. Then turning to me she said, "I did what you suggested and when I handed him the cards I made sure he saw the last two. At first he looked a little scared like I was going to say something to his coworkers. I smiled at him and said 'I'm sure we can help out your very special friend with their wardrobe and whatever else they need help with, then I smiled at him and he relaxed and smiled back. Before they left he asked when we closed, I told him and added that I would expect a call later."

Rosa has a puzzled look on her face and asks, "Are we becoming a fashion consulting group for ladies now?"

"You could say that in a manner of speaking!" Denise says with a smile. "Mac pointed out that the young man I was talking about is either a cross dresser or a young man with a male counterpart who prefers to appear with a young lady."

"Oh!" Rosa says. "That could be very interesting."

"I'm sure it will be for all of you ladies and him." I say. "I didn't realize that we were also into selling sex toys!"

"Rachael and I had talked about it several times and we were meaning to get involved with it. Now just seemed like a good time that's all." Denise says as she places her tongue in her cheek and looks at the ceiling. "Oh Mac, don't forget Sarah, Debbie and Rachael all need to nurse twice this afternoon."

"Rachael needs to nurse?" Rosa asks.

"It seems that Mac here is causing work for himself. Before he nursed on Rachael she would have happily used a pump but not now! Now she won't even go near it! She says it doesn't feel right!" Denise says smiling. "Honestly Mac, we were going to get into them. We just didn't have anyone to test certain products until now."

"This way you can now have a well-rounded review of items that only I could test." I say raising my hand to halt any apology she was about to give. "They need to be tested and since I am most likely the only one with the required boundaries I need to do it! And I will as long as we go like Rosa said."

"Good, well remember the nursing. You don't mind if Rosa talks to Carol in here do you?" Denise asks.

"No that's fine seeing how I will be using Rachael's room." I answer as I get up.

"Wait a second Mac. I have one more item you need to see." Rosa says as she reaches into the bag and removes what looks like the external catheter I had on the other day.

"I already tested that one!" I say.

"You tested a similar one. This one is stiffer and it is thicker, so it should cause your penis to point straight out from your body." Rosa says. "I'm sure you will enjoy it!"

"Okay I suppose we will be using a set of restraints with it also." I say.

"The thought had crossed my mind." Denise says. "Just be sure to drink lots of coffee." She adds with a smile.

"I thought so!" I reply smiling. "And don't worry I sure I will have lots of coffee that day!" I add as I head to Rachael's room. When I enter her room after knocking she tells me that she was hoping she'd be first. "I figured that would be the best way to do it. That way you can relax and watch Sarah and Debbie later."

We move to the futon and Rachael gets her blouse open and removes the pads on her nursing bra. She then asks, "Would you mind removing your shoes and pants like you do for the others?"

"Not at all, I would be happy to do that for you. After all you made the diaper I'm wearing." I say as I remove my shoes and pants then position myself so I can nurse. As soon as I'm in position Rachael places a pillow thing she made just for nursing.

"How does that feel?" Rachael asks. "I made this so neither you nor I would strain during nursing. It also allows me to use my hand!"

"It feels good." I say once I remove her nipple.

"You know I used a breast pump and I would have never thought that this was so enjoyable!" Rachael says as she strokes my diaper and my hair. "I am amazed at how much nicer and gentler a pair of lips are on my nipples. Denise was right I really should have tried this sooner!"

I smile while I'm nursing. After ten minutes I change to the other nipple. Then as an afterthought I start playing with the first one. Rachael looks at me and tells me I'm bad for doing that but admits it does feel good.

A while later Denise knocks and enters when Rachael asks her to come in. Denise notices I'm still nursing on Rachael. "I'm sorry Rachael but I think it's time for Sarah to get started!"

"I know but I was enjoying it. Sarah you may want to try this pillow I created just for us to use while nursing." Rachael says as she removes her nipple from my mouth and replaces the cups of her nursing bra.

"It looks like it is very comfortable to use and it frees up the other hand so you can use it elsewhere!" Sarah says as she undoes her blouse and removes the cups on her nursing bra. She sits down and places the pillow like Rachael explains. "So is my little man ready for his dark mommy." She says with a grin.

"Sarah, I swear sometimes girl you're too much!" Denise tells her. "I am beginning to think that you enjoy this just a little too much!"

"Oh I do enjoy my job! I find that I can hardly wait to get to work recently." Sarah says as she puts her nipple in my mouth.

"I wasn't going to say anything." Rachael starts to say, "Because I was afraid of how it would be perceived but, there is a nice contrast to seeing Sarah with her nipple in Mac mouth! I mean as light skinned as he is compared to Sarah's dark breasts it looks good!"

"Wow, I never thought I'd hear you say something like that!" Denise says. "But you are right! It is a very nice contrast."

"Quite beating around the bush, you both find it to be a turn-on!" Sarah says stroking my diaper. "I think it is a turn-on also and I get wet every time I look down and see him nursing. I can tell my little man here likes it because he is good and stiff, I can feel it!"

"I think part of that may be because of your rubbing him." Denise says. "But I know how we can know for sure! Mac is it a turn-on for you?"

"Oh yes it is! Just knowing that I'll have this wonderful black nipple in my mouth and sucking on it is a turn-on by itself!" I tell them as I stop suckling. "Then add on top of that the nick name and the rubbing it gets me very excited!" I add just before Sarah puts her nipple back in my mouth.

Denise sits there for a minute then says, "You know all we need now is an Asian woman to work here and he would be living any and every man's dream!"

Sarah laughs as she squeezes her breast causing more milk to flow. "You are right eight women of different ethnic background all trying to get one man to basically play with them and none of them getting jealous about the other seven!" Sarah says. "Don't forget he gets paid to do it."

As I'm lying there I realize that pillow has not only raise Sarah's skirt up past mid-thigh but has placed one hand directly between them as well. So you move my hand a little and start rubbing Sarah diaper. She looks down at me and smiles.

"I think this pillow is a wonderful idea!" she states as she spreads her legs a little more granting me easier access.

Denise and Rachael both notice Sarah's movement and Rachael says, "I'll bet you do."

After ten minutes Sarah moves my mouth to her other nipple and closes her eyes. Denise is still there and says, "I've got a feeling that Sarah won't last much longer. Rachael you may want to get a towel ready!"

As we near the ten minute mark I speed up my manipulations and within seconds Sarah is straining to hide the fact she is about to orgasm. So I suck a little harder on her nipple and push a little more on her clit through the diaper. When she opens her eyes and looks at me suckling her body starts to shake and the one nipple currently not being use starts spraying milk profusely. Once she calms down I slowly take her nipple out of my mouth and ask, "Do you feel better now?" Then I playfully lick her nipple which is hypersensitive from her orgasm.

She jerks back, "Stop that, you enjoyed doing that!" Sarah says with a smile.

"I'm not going to lie, yes I did! Now I think someone needs to be changed!" I say as I sit up. I have her stand up and I remove her skirt. Everyone there can see her diaper is soaked. Then I have her lay down on a changing pad I placed on the futon and remove her diaper. I can see the lips of her pussy and her clit are engorged. I put on a set of gloves and clean her up. I gently stroke her clit and her body shakes a little.

"All I need is just a fresh diaper." Sarah says smiling as she grabs my hand.

So I apply some baby powder and put on a fresh diaper. When she stands up I help her with her skirt and make sure her seams are straight. "You're all set sweetheart." I say as I pat her bottom.

"I'll send Debbie back for her turn." Sarah says as she walks out the door.

Denise looks at me, "You really do enjoy this and you're not afraid to experience new things!"

"Yes I do and you're right I do like to try new things." I reply. "And I'm willing to try it three times just so I'm sure if I like it or not!"

Debbie knocks and then steps inside. "Denise the plumber wants to talk to you along with the sound proofing guys." She says. "I think they are wondering why the sink and toilet are exposed." She adds with a grin.

Denise shakes her head. "I should have known there would be questions!" She says as she gets up and heads for the door. "Don't have too much fun!"

"We will!" Debbie says as she walks over and sits down on the futon. "So sweetie I hope you're not too full yet! Mommy has lots of sweet milk for you!"

I help get her blouse open and help getting the cups of her nursing bra unhooked. I place the pillow on her lap and make sure it slides up her skirt. I quickly lay on it so she can't replace her skirt. Then I start nursing on her nipple so she can't move it and my hand is in position to return the favor. When I move my hand up and start to rub Debbie jerks a little.

"So sweetie has a new trick up his sleeve!" Debbie says.

I just smile while I keep suckling on her nipple. After ten minutes we change nipples and Debbie starts to push against my hand making sure I hit her clit. Rachael is smiling as she watches what's happening, knowing that next time she'll get the same treatment.

"Just you wait until the new training room is set up sweetie!" Debbie says. "Then we can get back to regular testing and training. I'm going to see to it that I give you as good as I'm getting, because I've got a few things in mind for you!"

Denise comes back into the room and sees Debbie almost ready to orgasm. "Have you got that towel handy Rachael?"

"I've got it right here I think we are going to need it again real soon." Rachael replies.

Just then Debbie starts to orgasm and her body starts to jerk around. Milk starts to spray out of her nipple in long thin streams in several directs. The one in my mouth starts squirting milk like crazy after a few moments it dies down as she slowly stops jerking. I look up at her and say, "Was it good for you?"

She swats my bottom. "You are such a naughty little sweetie making mommy cum like that! Mommy liked it but you should have asked mommy first!" Debbie says a she gets up and reattaches the cups on her nursing bra and closes her blouse.

I check her diaper but she is dry. I smile and pat her on the bottom before she leaves. Then I put my pants and shoes back on. "I better get back to Rosa." I say.

"Carol is still in the server room sitting at your desk talking to Rosa." Denise tells me.

"Do you think it will be okay for me to go in there after I grab a cup of coffee?" I ask.

"I don't see why not!" Denise says. "After all it is your office."

"Good then I'll see you ladies in a little while!" I tell them as I step out the door and head for the break room. When I get there I grab the coffee and hear the ladies coming in for their break.

"Looks like Mac needed some coffee after working so hard." Cindy says out loud.

The ladies chuckle and quickly take a seat. With the plumber and sound proofing guys in the break room also there aren't enough chairs to go around! So I walk over to the new one way window and take a look at the training room. "It looks as if it's almost done!" I say.

Denise walks into the Break room and hears my statement. "The plumbers told me they would be done in another hour and the sound proofing should be done an hour after that!" She smiles as she looks through the window. "Even with the lights on in this room you can't see through this window from the training room!"

"That's good that is just how you wanted it isn't it?" I ask.

"Yes it is!" Denise states with a grin. "Let's sit down.

As we turn around we can see there is nowhere to sit. Then one of the plumbers gets up and heads back to work. Denise quickly takes his seat. She smiles, "Well Mac it looks like you're going to have to stand."

"He can sit on my lap." Carol says as sliding her chair back a little and patting her lap. "Well do you want to sit down or will that make you uncomfortable?"

I smile knowing what must be going through the guys who are sitting there hearing everything. I walk over and sit down and she immediately places her hand on my leg. "Now this is a comfortable seat!" I say with a grin.

One of the men says quietly to his partners. "That's one lucky stiff!"

"Yes I am!" I say looking back at the men. "You'd be amazed and most likely envious!"

This causes all the ladies laughing along with his partners but not for the same reasons. The phone rings just about the time Ben steps into the break room. Cindy gets the phone puts the call on hold, Denise it's for you they said you gave them a card."

"I better take this in my office!" Denise says as she stands up. "Here you go Ben you can have my seat! I don't think Mac wants to give up his for you!"

"No offense Ben but I'm really comfortable." I say.

"I bet you are." Ben replies as he sits down and has a drink of coffee,

As we all finish our break and the workers all leave the room. I look at Rosa and say, "Carol and I need to make a stop before we get to the server room."

Carol looks at me. "Oh goodie it's my turn!" She says. "And it's about time too!"

Rosa smiles, "I hope neither of you will be nervous if I tag along?"

"I don't think it will. Rachael if I could talk you into bringing me one of mine I'd appreciated it." I say.

Rachael grins, "I'll be happy to do that for you!"

"Looks like I may have an audience when I change you!" Carol says softly making sure no one is around to hear.

"You don't have performance issues do you?" I say with a serious concerned look on my face. Then I add teasingly. "I know they have a little blue pill for men but I don't know about women! If you need a little time to get ready I can wait."

She swats me on the butt. "I'll show you performance issues, just you wait!" she laughs.

Rosa and I both are giggling as we enter the changing room. "You know it's a good thing that this room is down the hall and around a corner from where those men are working. If it wasn't Denise would have all kinds of questions to answer." Rosa says as we step into the changing room.

Carol moves me over to the changing table and removes my shoes and my pants. "My goodness you are wet." She gets a changing pad and some gloves. Once the pad is in place she puts on the gloves with a snap and removes the plastic pants. She removes my diaper and tells me to get on the table.

I stand there a moment with my penis pointing in her face and smile. She lightly slaps it and says, "You heard me go on get up there!"

I climb on the changing table and she places my legs in the stirrups and secures the straps. She turns and walks over to the cabinet and comes back with some wet naps, a tube of KY Jelly and a tube with a pump on it. She smiles at me, "Now let's see if I have performance issues!" She cleans me up and then applies some KY jelly around my penis. As she is sliding the pump on Denise and Rachael walk in. "I've wanted to try this for a while and we need to test it anyway."

As she uses the pump it pulls my penis inside and engorges it with blood making it bigger. "Right about there should do it." She says once she stops squeezing the pump. Denise, would you hold this for me?" Carol asks holding the top of the tube with two fingers.

Denise smiles, "I'd love to!"

Carol applies some KY Jelly to her fingers and proceeds to play with my bottom. After a few minutes I start to get close to having an orgasm. "Oh no, you don't I want you so horny it will drive you crazy!" Carol states as she stops massaging my bottom. "I'm going to bring you to the brink at least twice more. Rosa would you secure his hands that way he can't touch himself and finish it off himself."

Rosa walks over and secures my hands then for good measure places a strap across my stomach. "That should do the trick!" She says with a smile. "Now you're all secure little one."

"I thought you liked me Rosa." I say. I was about to say more when Carol starts moving her fingers in and out of my bottom. Then I lose track of what I was going to say. I can hear them laugh as I close my eyes enjoying the feelings building in my bottom.

Carol does exactly what she said she'd do and each time I was denied the orgasm. "Denise releases the vacuum in the tube slowly then lifts it off."

Denise does and is amazed to see my penis didn't shrink back down. "Will you look at that." She says. "Is it very sensitive?"

Carol smiles and runs her finger lightly down the bottom of my penis and laughs, "Oh it is very sensitive right now and being covered in a diaper walking around is going to drive him crazy." She says. Denise is still watching as Carol slides my diaper under me. "You want to see something?" She asks. Then she gently rubs my bottom with her fingertip and my rosebud starts flexing wanting to be filled.

"Carol now you're just being mean." Rosa says. "He could pop if a strong wind came up!"

As she secures my diaper she smiles, "Maybe just a little but now he knows I don't have a performance issue and leaving him on the edge like this allows whoever changes him next to have some real fun!" Carol states looking right at Denise. "It will take a while before he'll wet again."