My Job as a Tester Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look at Denise, "Are you sure this is a wise idea? I know you are meaning well but I'm very nervous right now!" I say.

"Mac, if you feel we need to leave we will but Catharine is the most discreet person I know and she will do anything she can to make you feel comfortable!" Denise says. "She knows every trick in the book and a few that nobody else does on how to make a person comfortable!" she adds.

"I'm not saying we have to leave! I just wanted you to know that I really nervous that's all." I say unaware that Catharine has returned.

"Honey, there is no need to be nervous!" Catharine says. "I handle a lot of gentlemen and I've never heard a complaint and I want this to be as pleasurable for you as I can!" she adds as she sits down next to me. "Here have a drink of coffee Honey; we don't have to do anything until you're ready!"

"Catharine, I want to thank you for what you're doing. I know you want me to feel comfortable and I'm trying not to be nervous." I say. "It's just going to take me a little while to get use to this that's all." I add.

Catharine talks with me and helps me to relax. She shows Carla and I several different styles of gaffs. She makes sure that I handle each of them and she smiles when she hands them to me. She shows me that some have a pocket in the crotch and some don't. She tells me that many of her customers prefer the ones without the pocket because they are more comfortable and less binding.

I sit there looking at the different ones and she sees that I keep looking at a set of lacey ones. "Honey I think these would look great on you and these are very comfortable." Catharine says as she reaches over and lays two on my lap while I take a drink of coffee. "Here try this one it has a full back and will lift your derriere and make it look wonderful and while you're getting it on I get you a pair of pants that will fit right!"

Carla stands up, "Little brother I know you trust me I'll show you how to tuck your gear so it fits perfectly!" She takes my hand and helps me stand up holding a pair of lacey panties. Catharine says she is sure my sister will help me.

We all laugh and explain that it is just a nickname that we started at work. She joins our laughing and tells us that she was positive that we were step sister and brother. When we calm down Carla asks which dressing room we could use. Catharine tells us that we can use the entire area if we want.

We step through the set of swinging doors and I step into one of the fitting rooms. Carla steps in behind me, "Okay, we need to take off your shoes and clothes from the waist down." She says as she helps me get undressed. She has me step into the panties and pulls them up to midthigh. "Now what you need to do is tuck you testicles up inside your body! If you feel on either side of your penis you'll see that there are two pockets that your testicles will fit into!" she says.

I feel around and find the pockets she was talking about. Before I try to do it she tells me that it should not hurt if it does I need to stop. I manage to get them in the pockets and she raises the panties and has me squat slightly while she places my penis back between my legs. She then brings them the rest of the way up securing my penis in place. I notice that my front is flatter than it was before.

"Honey here is a pair of pants that will fit better than the ones you wore in." Catharine says as she holds them over the swinging doors. Carla gets them and helps me put them on. We step out and I tell Catharine that they are a little long. "I'm sorry Honey; I forgot you're not wearing the right shoes!" She says as she produces a pair of heels. "Here put these on for now. These will solve that problem for now."

I put them on and stand up. She leads me over to a set of mirrors. "See how nice and smooth your front looks and your derriere looks lovely." Catharine says. "Denise would you put on those pants I brought you and step out here? Honey I want to show you how nice you look!"

Denise changes into the pants and steps over to the mirrors with me. Catharine has me run my hand down my crotch so I can feel just how flat it is then she slides my hand down Denise's crotch to show me that I'm just as smooth as she is. "Let's sit down for a minute or two and have a drink." Denise says. As we are sitting there she says, "I was thinking that maybe a school girl outfit would be good for the Halloween party!"

I'm sitting there and it feels a little strange, Carla assures me that it will feel a little strange but I'll get used to it. Catharine asks me if I'd like to try on something else now that I have on a gaff so things will fit better. I laugh a little and blush slightly.

"Mac, would you like to try a top and skirt?" Denise asks.

I tell her that I really don't think they would like to look at my legs. Catharine says she can take care of that if my legs are a little hairy without shaving. She produces a pair of opaque nylons with a pair of stockings. She talks to a young lady standing nearby and she leaves when she comes back she has a skirt with a matching top.

Carla stands up and get the set, "Come on little brother, I've got a feeling you're going to like this." We step back into the fitting room and she removes the pants and helps me into the nylons and stockings. Then I remove my shirt and she hands me the top which I put on. Then I step into the skirt, I tuck in the top and zip it up. We are startled when Denise hands Carla the Brunette wig we bought earlier.

"Here put this on and let's see how it looks!" Denise says.

Carla put the wig on me and I put the shoes back on. We walk out with Carla leading the way and holding my hand. We walk over to the mirrors and I look at myself. "I look silly!" I say.

Denise walks up to me, "You're only saying that because you don't have breasts yet and you still have your facial hair!" she says. "Catharine, do you have something we can borrow to give him a little more shape up top?"

"Yes I do the only question is what size do you want to try?" Catharine says. Denise tells her that it is most likely that I'll be a D cup. "That's a good size for Honey's frame."

Within moments she has something that is a D cup size. She walks over and puts it in place then steps back. "That makes a big difference! You look really good." She says. "Come on let's sit down and talk for a bit."

As I sit down I cross my legs instinctively to the side and I bring some of the hair over my shoulders. We sit there for a little while talking and Carla gets up then goes and tries on a couple of dresses and a couple of skirts.

Denise moves over and places her hand on my lap, "Are you feeling a little more comfortable then you did earlier?" she asks.

"I am quite a bit more relaxed then I was when I first got here otherwise I don't think I would be sitting here dressed as I am!" I tell her.

"Do you think you're ready to try the school girl outfit now?" Denise asks. "If you are I'll help you get into it if you don't mind?"

"I'll try it and I don't mind the help." I reply as I stand up and I turn around and look at Catharine. "Thank you for putting up with me! I'm sure I've been a pain in your rear end." I say.

She smiles, "Honey you haven't been a problem at all." She says. "As long as you're comfortable and enjoy your shopping here that's what's important to me."

Denise and I step into the dressing area and we start removing the top and skirt. I put on the white shirt and scarf while Denise helps me with the plaid skirt that is quite a bit shorter than the one I had on. "May be we won't have to do anything about all this hair on your stomach!" Denise laughs.

"We'll see what David has done when we get back and then we'll decide." I say. "This skirt is fairly short isn't it?" I ask.

"It's not as short as I was originally looking at!" Denise says with a smile as we walk back out of the dressing area and step in front of the mirrors. "Hey that looks pretty darn good!" she says. Catharine tells her she has a great idea and she steps out for a moment and come back with an outfit. She hands it to Denise and says have Honey try this.

We step back into the changing room and when we step out Carla whistles. "Now that is sexy as anything I've seen!" she says.

When I step in front of the mirrors I start at my feet and let my eyes go upward. "Now this is a short skirt!" I say. "It would look a lot better without the hairy cleavage though!" I add.

Catharine has me sit down, "I know you would prefer not to shave but I don't have anything that can cover that portion of the chest!' she says.

"David is working on a project just for that!" Denise states. Catharine gives her a curious look. "David is a man who does special effects and prosthetics! He's very good!"

"If he gets it perfected please let me know I have several customers that will pay good money for something like that!" Catharine stated.

"I like this better than the school girl outfit but we need a pair of stockings with seams and maybe a set of bows on the back. Well also need a very lacey garter belt to go with this and we'll take the first skirt and top we looked at. Oh, and let's take three of the lacey gaffs in black and nude since he has on the white pair." Denise says. "I almost forgot we'll take the heels his wearing and do you have a set with a little more heel in a bright red and three pair of white bobby socks!" she adds.

Carla laughs and says, "I've already made my choices and I've got them here." Indicating the small pile of clothes beside her.

I return to the fitting rooms and change back into my own clothes. I step out carrying what I was wearing along with the wig. A young lady takes the clothes and goes back out to the register. I sit down hand Denise the wig and finish my coffee. I tell Catharine that I had fun and enjoyed our visit. That she made me feel very comfortable being there and trying on outfits.

"Well to tell you the truth, some of my best customers are men! I also enjoy helping them find cute sexy outfits to wear and they are not as caddy as some women who shop here!" Catharine says as she stands up and walks us back out to the counter where everything has been boxed and labeled by name for us.

"You'll put this on my tab won't you?" Denise asks.

"You're one of my few customers I don't have to chase down to pay their bill my dear." Catharine says. "Just don't be so long between visits; you don't have to buy something every time you come here that includes you also Honey."

"Don't worry I think I'll be back soon enough." Denise says just before we head for the door. When we get to the car she adds, "Well it's a little after lunch is anyone hungry?" she asks.

Carla and I tell her we could use something to eat. So we go to a little place a short distance from the store. We eat and then head back to the store. When we get there they are all asking where we went and what we did at each location. Carla tells them that Denise bought me a sexy outfit to wear. Debbie and Sarah ask to see it and Denise tells them that they can't see it yet. They are just going have to wait to see it.

David walks into the break room to get a cup of coffee. "Good you're back! We could really use both of you two to look at our other two busts. Mac we need you for a test fitting to see how they are going to lay on you!" he says.

"Okay, I'm all yours!" I say and then I stop and look at Denise. "That is if you don't need me for some more shopping?" I say to her.

"Not right away but I would like to talk to you later." Denise replies with a grin. "Right now we need to take a look at the magic David and Lisa has created." She says getting up and sliding her arm in mine as we walk out of the break room. Carla stays in the break room. Denise leans back so she can see into the break room. "Carla don't you say a word about Mac's outfit or you're going to be really sorry! Remember I still haven't paid for your outfits yet!" She states with a smile.

"Now that's just mean!" Carla says with a laugh in her voice.

We get back to where David and Lisa are working and this time several things are covered up. David walks in behind us. "Okay first things first. Here are the B cup breasts." He says as he removes the cover. We look at them and agree that they look really good. So he steps over to the other covered bust and removes the cloth. "Here are the C cup breasts, awaiting your approval."

"Well you have most definitely got it in my book." I say then I smile. "Lisa those are some fine breasts you've got!"

"Here I thought you hadn't noticed!" She says with a grin. "I tried to make them look as close to real as possible. You missed a really good show last night! I sat here with a mirror and used my own breasts as a starting place." She says.

"Sorry I missed it!" I say. "I would have been happy to lend my support to your work!"

David rolls his eyes, "Great now I have to deal with two people who use phrases with double meanings!" he says. "As if one wasn't bad enough!" he adds chuckling.

"David I hate to tell you this but, I think you're going to be the only one here who doesn't use them very often." Denise says.

David groans a little and we hear 'what did I ever do to deserve this'!

"Well you know what they say David." I state and he looks at me curiously. "No good deed goes unpunished!" I say laughing.

"Let's move right along." David says as he leads us to another table with two covered busts. He removes the cloth, "These are the prototype A cup breasts. We used cheaper latex so we could see how they would lay on you before we used the really good stuff to make them!"

"That would explain the titty pink coloring overall." Denise says. "Can we touch it?" she asks.

"You can but they won't feel like a real set of breasts because of what we used to mold them." David replies. "Like I said these are just for a test fitting and that's all." He says as he asks me to remove my shirt.

Lisa and David place the prosthetic on my chest to see how well it fits. They secure it with a section behind my neck and across my back as well. They step around front and look at me. "So tell us how does this one feel?"

'It's a little cold and clammy! Other than that I'd say it feels alright." I reply.

"These two are going to feel cold and clammy because of the cheap latex!" David says.

"When we pour the good set that you're going to wear they won't feel that way!" Lisa states. "They will warm up to body temperature in about an hour and feel very real. They will match your skin color perfectly so that no one, even standing close will be able to tell that they are not real breasts!"

"They don't look like they're pinching and they do look like it fits well and lays right." David says. "Let's move on to the D cup and see how we stand?"

"That's the one I'm curious about!" Denise states. "I want to see how good it looks on him!"

We all move to the last bust that's covered and David removes the cloth. Denise and I stare at what he uncovers. "Are you sure that's a D cup and not a DD or even an E cup?" I ask. "Those look a little big!"

Denise smiles "I love them! They're prefect, they look great! Tell me that when you cast them they'll match his skin color and act just like the real thing!" she says.

Lisa is standing there smiling. "Thank you, I'm so glad you like them so much. Mac they are a D cup! They only look bigger to you because you're going to be wearing them!" she says. "I promise that they will get you noticed."

"They will match his skin perfectly. They will also look, act and behave, even when he lies down like a set of real set of breasts." David says. "They are going to be my best work ever! Even his own mother won't be able to tell that they are not his!"

"I don't think I want my mother to have to try and guess if they are or are not my own real breasts!" I say laughing.

"I can see that might be a little hard to explain I'm sure!" Denise laughs.

"Oh, you think!" I reply laughing.

David and Lisa are chuckling. "Let's see how this one fits." David says. Then he adds with a grin, "I promise I won't tell your mother."

They remove it from the bust and places it on me. Once it's hooked into place they step back to take a look how it lays. "This one is also cold and clammy." I say. "It is also a little heavier than the last one!" Before any one of them can say anything I add, "I know that it will be heavier because of more material you used to create them."

"They look great on him and I love the way you have the breasts meeting in the middle!" Denise says as she traces her finger around the inside of the breasts ending in the center of my chest. "I think that if you can do what you're saying you can do, I know someone who will be a customer and send a good number of customers your direction." She states.

"We can do exactly what we say we can." Lisa says. "As much as I like sex if we can't do it I will have sex with anyone and everyone you choose for a week any time you want!" She says.

"I hope for your sake that you can do what you say!" I say. "Because there is no telling who Denise may choose for you to do if you don't get it right!" I add as I look at Lisa and then I look at the breasts sticking out in front of me. "Just out of curiosity, is it possible for the ones you create to carry milk like a real set of breasts?" I ask as I place my hands under each breast.

Denise plays with the nipples on the breasts. "Are the nipples going to be this perky on the finished product?" She asks as she pushes on it, I slap her hand and she laughs.

"Yes they will be but not as stiff as these are. To answer your question Mac if we had a couple of more weeks I'm sure I could figure it out!" David says. "When we pour the silicone and latex it will take twenty four hours to normally cure but I'm going to let it cure for forty-eight hours that way we won't have any problems when we unmold it!"

"Give us until tomorrow and Mac can try on the other two!" Lisa says. "He'll create the vacuform and then while I cut it out he'll mix the latex. When he's done mixing we'll pour those two and while they are setting we'll get started on these!"

David has been watching how I was moving and how it fit. "It's not pinching or binding and looks like a good fit. Okay Lisa let's get it off of him and get to work." He says as he starts to remove it.

"Do you need that one to create the final product?" Denise asks. "Because if you don't need it I'd like for Mac to wear it for a while so he can get use to the weight."

"Denise, the one we are going to create will be lighter than this one and look a lot better!" David says. "We will have it ready Friday morning. It would be better to wait until then."

"Go ahead and let them use that one today." Lisa says. "We don't need it and it will blow everyone's mind while he walks around. His shirt will cover most of it anyway!"

David grins, "Alright, go ahead. It will be interesting to see the looks. Besides I think we could all use some more coffee!" he says.

Lisa hands me my shirt. "You know I don't think this t-shirt is going to fit very well!" I say chuckling.

"Wait a minute!" Lisa says as she trims it to where it will be just below the neckline of the t-shirt. "There now they won't see the top of the prosthetic!" she says with a smile.

I put on my t-shirt and pick up my cup. When I turn around and look at Denise she has a big grin on her face.

"I may have to buy you a new t-shirt!" Denise says. "This is going to be fun! Let's go have some coffee." She adds leading the way.

When we get to the break room its empty so we sit down and I sit with my back to the door. We are sitting there talking when Rosa walks in and without looking around she goes directly to the coffee pot.

She pours her coffee and replaces the pot. When she turns around she spills some of her coffee on the floor and stands there with her mouth wide open not saying anything. Then she practically yells, "Wow, tell me that those are what David and Lisa made because if he grew those I want whatever he's taking! Those look really good."