My Job as a Tester Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Believe me when I say that they are not as juicy as you're hoping." I reply laughing. "Listen David told me if I was back in thirty minutes I could watch as they poured the final product and it's almost that time! Why don't we both go and see how they do it?"

"I can go for that, after I get another cup of coffee." Denise says. "So have you thought about what products we are going to test tomorrow?"

"Honestly I haven't given it much thought but I'm sure you have!" I reply as she fills my cup and we head back to see David and Lisa do the pouring of my breasts. "I have a feeling that the stroller is going to be involved again."

"It just might be, among other things that is!" Denise says with a smile as she takes my arm and we step into David and Lisa's area.

"Good we arrived just in time to see how they do this!" I say. I watch as they pour a small amount of a darker color into the mold where the nipples are. Then they pour a small amount of flesh toned material and place a couple of saline implants into the breasts. Then they finish pouring the latex into a space between the two molds. "I take it the implants will make the breasts behave more naturally?"

"That's exactly what they will do! That is if we can keep them in place long enough!" David says. "They tend to want to float out of position sometimes."

The whole time David was pouring Lisa was flicking small amounts of the darker latex into the mold before it was filled. They both pick up the mold and set it on the table where they can look at it and then they place a couple of vibrators on either side.

"Okay I got to ask, what is with the vibrators?" I ask.

"Oh Lisa are donating them so we can get air bubbles out of the latex!" David says.

"Wow, do you really need to use two industrial sized vibrators Lisa?" I ask with a grin. "I know you're a healthy young lady but those are heavy duty!"

"Well sometimes a girl needs a little something extra!" Lisa replies grinning. "Because the Latex is such a thick liquid getting the air bubbles out take a little more effort! Besides you want to have a nice set of tits don't you?"

"That would be a good thing to have!" I reply.

"Well this will make the skin nice and smooth like the real thing!" Lisa says. "Like David said we just have to make sure the implants stay in place."

"We are going to pour the others in a few minutes if you'd like to help out we could get them done in about two hours!" David states. "You'd also learn a little bit about making prosthetics!"

Denise and I look at each other for a minute. "Sure why not! That way we'll know a little bit about how you do things and we can help when the costumers start rolling in!" Denise says with a smile.

"I hope your right!" David says. "Doing special effects may pay well but it is not a steady paycheck and I hate laying people off!"

"I am sure that things are going to turn around for you two!" I say. "I have faith and I trust in good old fashion hard work!"

"Well I hope you're right otherwise I may have to find a part time job so I can keep working with David!" Lisa says. "Special effects have been a little slow lately."

"I think you're going to find yourselves really busy here in the near future!" Denise says. "So what do you want us to do for you David, where can we help out without messing you up?"

David shows us where we will be working and what we will be working on. Denise is going to be helping David and I am to be working with Lisa. They show us how to mix the Latex and silicone we will be pouring into the molds that they made earlier.

Lisa shows me how they managed to match my skin tone with a variety of different additives. "They need to be added in an almost exacting order. That way they blend into the correct color!" Lisa says. "When we pour the mixture I'll show you how we add little flicks of Latex to make it look like there are moles or freckles. It can be really fun sometimes making different body parts."

"I'm sure some are better than others." I say with a grin.

Lisa smiles, "Oh yes some are a lot more fun than some."

"I'm sure they are!" I reply. "I'm sure you've got some great stories you could tell about some of the, shall we say items you helped create!"

"Oh yeah, we have created some really amazing things for people!" Lisa says. "Some of the prosthetics have been really wild!"

"Care to share some of your stories?" I ask.

"I'll tell you about one while you're mixing the Latex." Lisa states. "We made a prosthetic for a young lady that wanted a penis that she could use as if she was a man!"

I'm stirring the bucket of latex while she is telling me about the young lady. "By saying she could use you mean in a sexual way don't you?"

"Yes and no! She wanted to be able to pee with it as well!" Lisa states. "We had to figure a way of keeping it in place so that when she peed it would go into a tube that ran the length of her penis! Then come out the end of it like a normal man's would when he peed."

"How in the hell did you manage to fill that request?" I ask.

Lisa smiles as she remembers. "We had her come in and explained that in order for it to stay in place we had to make it fit her! So we made up some alginate and injected it into her pussy so we could have an accurate model to go by!"

"How did David handle that touchy subject?" I asked while she added another additive to the mixture.

"He didn't, at least not after the first few moments." Lisa says with a grin. "Oh he was all bold and ready to go but when she got on the table and spread her legs. Well that was another situation all together, he had me do the injecting and then I had to remove it after it hardened!" Lisa says with a smile. "I think she enjoyed the injection but, I know she loved getting it removed! She came at least once maybe twice. This table smelled like pussy for a few days afterwards!" she laughs.

"Well I'm sure you had fun as well! Both with helping her and then teasing David about it after the young lady left!" I say laughing along with her.

"Are you sure we've never worked together somewhere?" Lisa asks. "You seem to know me and my attitudes almost too well!"

"No we've never worked together, let's just say great minds think alike!" I reply with a grin. "And along with great minds everyone knows that smart people need to play more and the really smart ones like sex!"

"Don't tell David that or he'll think we're genetic clones of each other only with different sexes!" Lisa says as she checks the small amount of latex she has been stirring. "Alright it appears that we are ready to start pouring our set of breasts." She says as she picks up the mold of the B cup breasts and sets it on the table.

"I'm sure you don't want me to just pour all this stuff in there." I say. "So if I'm right you need to apply a releasing agent to the mold so my tits don't stick!"

"I'm getting our really good stuff right now!" Lisa says as she produces and can of cooking spray and sprays the mold. As soon as she is done spraying a light coating on the mold she picks up the small darker batch she had been stirring and pours a little into the nipple and areola of each breast. "Okay, now we need to wait a few minutes before we start pouring the other into the mold so keep stirring that way it won't start to set and get lumpy!" She states as she flicks droplets of the remaining batch she had into the mold. Then she picks up a large measuring cup and dips it into the bucket and pours some into each breast. "Keep stirring while I get the implants and put them into place."

I watch her walk over by David and reach into a box. She pulls out two saline implants and places them into the mold. She puts on a set of latex gloves. "Okay now I'm worried you're putting on a set of gloves. Normally that means something interesting is about to happen!"

"I'm going to hold the implants in place while you pour some of the mixture into each breast. Stop pouring when I tell you to otherwise they won't look right!" Lisa says as she places her hands over the implants.

"Alright than it's party time!" I reply as I raise the bucket and start to pour the mixture into one of the breasts. When it reaches a certain point she tells me to pour into the other one. After a few minutes she tells me to stop and continue stirring the mixture. "So how long are you going to have your hands inside my tits?"

Lisa smiles, "Just long enough to make sure the implants stay in place." She states. "Once I'm sure they will stay in place we can finish pouring."

I continue mixing as we wait until she removes her hands after a few moments she pulls them out. "Let's see if they stay in place because, I really don't want to put my hands back into it!" Lisa says. "So would you care to share some perverted part of your history or maybe a fantasy perhaps?"

"Well let's see there was that time in Amsterdam." I say. "I was on a two week retreat with a group of guys from my unit and we were going to have fun!"

"You got to go to Amsterdam?" Lisa says as she positions the second form into place. After she secures it she picks up a large syringe and loads it from the bucket. "I think I'm going to enjoy this!"

"Well several of the guys hit the hash bars and myself and two others headed for the red light district!" I said. "As we were walking around doing some 'window shopping', we came up to a brothel that looked very inviting. So we stepped inside and were immediately greeted at the foyer by several young ladies and the Madam of the house. She escorted us into the parlor where there were quite a few ladies sitting around in various stages of dress in revealing lingerie. We sat down in a few of the chairs and they asked us what we wanted to drink."

"Boy, sounds like you stepped into a brothel that was more expensive then you thought!" Lisa says as she starts injecting the mixture into the mold. "So did you get more then you bargained for?"

"Well that could be either yes or no. I talked to the Madam and found out the price for an overnight. She told us and we paid the price which wasn't as much as you might think!" I say. "We were told we could have our choice of the ladies and that some of them had specialties they performed. Well Carl picked out one young lady who was decked out in leather and they headed off. Then David picked a young lady 'dressed' as a nurse and they left the parlor. I sat there a while and talked to several ladies before I picked the one I wanted to start with. Being young and ambitious myself, I decided that I wanted to start with a threesome so I choose a charming young lady of East Indian descent and a lovely lady of color. We head off to a bedroom to enjoy ourselves. Once we are in there they tell me the house rules. To make it simple 'nothing' goes in that isn't wrapped!"

"That must have sucked?" Lisa says as finishes injecting the last of the mixture into the mold. "That must have been a bummer hearing that!" she states.

"No it wasn't, I figured I would use a condom anyway! Not that they would have said anything, they have to get a medical checkup every week in order to keep their license!" I stated. "They helped me get undressed and then got a wash cloth and quickly washed my crotch. I know that while they were doing that they were checking for anything out of order down there. Once they were done things got going and we moved to the bed. That was the first time I ever got a blow job and got to eat pussy of a second woman at the same time. I had a lot of fun playing with one and then the other it lasted a couple of hours. Then we stepped by down into the parlor. Only this time I was in a bathrobe. I saw David and Carl sitting there when we entered the parlor. Carl was sitting rather gingerly in his chair and David looked like he was a deer in a set of head lights."

"It sounds like they did get more than they expected when they made their choice!" Lisa says. "It's too bad there wasn't a camera in those rooms! I'm sure those pictures would have been amazing to see!" She says as her and I place the filled mold on the table and start cleaning up.

"So I sat there in the parlor and was talking to a few more of the ladies trying to decide who I would pick next. Then the young lady in the nurse's outfit sat down beside me and started talking. I saw Carl go upstairs with the lady of color and a few minutes later David left with a little blonde haired girl." I tell her. I watch Lisa prepare a couple of smaller molds, one shaped like a penis and the other was more tube shaped. She had me pour what was left of the mixture into them.

Lisa smiles, "No sense in letting any extra go to waste!" she states. "There is one for you and one for me! A little reward for all our hard work." She adds then motions to me to continue telling her about my little trip to Amsterdam.

"Well I decided I'd take a chance and choose the little lady dressed as a nurse just for the hell of it. I had to see what had freaked David out." I told her. "We headed back to my room when we got there she told me to lie down on the bed so, I laid down on the bed and watched what she was doing. I was a little puzzled because she was getting a wash cloth and headed for the bed. She smiled at me and told me to roll over so I did. When I did I slid a pillow under my chest and I looked back over my shoulder at her. She sat down beside me and told me she was going to wash my 'bottom' that way I would enjoy myself."

Lisa looks at me, "It sounds like you were about to get an eye opening by that young lady!"

"An eye opening is one way to put it but back to the story. She started washing my bottom and spent a fair amount of time washing my rosebud. When she was done she produced a towel and dried me. She then got up and picked up another towel and a bottle of oil. She started applying oil to my back giving me a massage starting at my shoulders and working down my body." I say. "I was becoming extremely relaxed and not paying attention to what she was doing. She had gotten me to spread my legs at some point while she was giving me the massage. She was massaging my cheeks moving them further and further apart. I suddenly realized that her hands had stopped moving but I felt something moving around my hole. It was soft and flexible, I looked back over my shoulder and saw that she was using her tongue on my opening. I was enjoying the feelings she was creating and proceeded to push back against her tongue in rhythm with her manipulations."

"Mac was getting a rim job and enjoying it!" Lisa says with a smile.

"At the time I didn't know what it was but yes, I was enjoying it. After a while she had me roll over and she started rubbing oil onto the front of my body very slowly taking her time. As she moved down my body she made a point not to touch my crotch. She worked her way around it completely. She had me spread my legs so she could massage the insides. When she was done she raised my legs up into the air and a second young lady, who had come in without me know it, straddled my face and held my legs up. I felt the same feeling I felt when I was on my stomach. Then she applied some oil to my crotch and proceeded to massage my scrotum, penis and the area between my hole and my scrotum. It felt really good and with the second woman sitting on my face I was in heaven."

"I bet you were, at least for a little while!" Lisa says with a grin. "There are times I think I'd like to go to Amsterdam and this is one of those times!"

"I felt some pressure down there on my hole so I pushed against it. She told me to relax and enjoy the feeling. So I did and I felt something slide past my opening and I tensed. She stopped right where she was and started making little circles while she kept massaging my scrotum and penis. A little while later she slide a little more of her finger into me. When she had her whole finger inside me the second young lady moved to one side gave me a kiss then place several pillows under my back, shoulder and head so I could see what the one young lady was doing. She told me that she was going to show me what she did to David. I could feel her finger moving inside me, it felt really strange but also good in a way. Then I saw the amount of fluid coming out of me and I was amazed.

"I bet you were." Lisa states.

"That was the first time anyone had ever played with my butt." I tell her. "I enjoyed it so much that when I got back to Germany and the brothel where we normally went. I asked the Ladies there to do it to me. When I came back to the States, I couldn't find anyone to play with my butt until I got this job."

"How long did you go without getting someone to do it for you?" Denise asks.

I jump a little, "How long have you been there?" I ask looking at the smile on Denise's face.

"Long enough, so how long did you go?" She asks again.

"Well I got back to the States in '83 and I was married in '94. My wife refused to even play with it! We ended up divorcing in '03 for a number of reasons other than that. Then nothing until I started working here. By that time I had pretty much forgotten how good it felt." I explain.

Lisa is sitting there wide eyed and open mouthed for a few seconds. "My God Mac, that's thirty years without having something you enjoyed, I would have gone completely crazy if I went that long without something I enjoyed! Didn't you ever think about maybe having a guy do it for you during that time?" Lisa asks.

"Yeah Mac, you're pretty open minded. I thought would have thought of that at some point!" Denise says.

"Well to be honest, I wasn't quite that open minded when I got back from Germany. During my marriage I thought about it and after my divorce was final I gave it some thought. I just didn't have the guts to do it then either." I reply. "And like I said I pretty much had forgotten how good it felt."

Lisa smiles, "Well if they don't play with your ass enough to keep you happy just let me know! I'll be happy to play with it!" she states.

"I don't think that will be a problem for him anymore." Denise says smiling. "I'm sure we can keep him satisfied but you're more than welcome to help out if you like!"

"Oh I will." Lisa relies.

"Well the pouring is done. Now we just need to clean up so we can get out of here for tonight." David states. "If you two don't mind helping us it won't take long at all!"

"I don't mind." I reply. "Do you Denise?"

"Nope, we'll get this done in no time." She answers.

Soon we have everything cleaned up and put away.

Thursday morning I arrive the same time as Denise, Rachael and Carla. We see David and Lisa waiting for us as we pull up. "My goodness you two must like to get started early." I state.

"We got here a little while before you folks showed up." Lisa says. "We were going to check the other set of busts and see how they are doing."

"I'm sorry David. I forgot to give you a set of keys." Denise says. "I have an extra set in my office. I'll give them to you after everyone shows up." She adds with a grin.

She opens the door and we all go inside. Carla says she is going to get the coffee started. Denise needs to go to her office for a moment. Rachael heads for her sewing room. I head to the server room and Lisa and David go to their work area. We all say that we'll meet in the break room in a minute or two.

As I'm checking the backup, I can hear the ladies walking by my door. I quickly finish and head to the break room. I enter and see everyone except David and Lisa. Denise is talking to Rosa and Sarah. I go over and fill my cup. "So where are our two newest members to our little band?" I ask.

"They will be here in just a few moments." Denise states. "Then we can all get to work or go shopping." she says as she looks at Rosa and Cindy.

We are all just standing around talking and Carla reminds me that she is going to diaper me when their done with Lisa and David.