My Job as a Tester Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just smile and say "I'll be ready when you are!"

David and Lisa step into the break room. They see all of us smiling at them standing behind Rachael and Denise.

"Rachael got both of your diapers done yesterday so you could join the rest of us in our little Fetish." Denise says. "Now, it's tradition that Rachael is the first to put them on you. You can have anyone you want there with you while getting diapered. When you are wet and need changing you can ask any one of us to change you. Except David you can't ask me to change you, after all we are cousins and I don't think it would be a good idea for me to do that. Do you both understand?"

"I just have a simple question." Lisa states. "Can I have more than one person with me when Rachael, uh diapers me?"

"My dear, you can request to have all of us in there with you! If that is what you, shall we say desire?" I tell her.

"Mac is right sweetheart. All you have to do is ask." Denise says with a smile. "Rachael, who would you like to diaper first?"

"I think I'd like to diaper David first." Rachael says with a grin as she picks up a diaper and a pair of plastic pants.

"David you have a few choices to choose from!" Denise says. "Your first choice is to be diapered in the changing room or in the training room."

David stands there for a second and then says, "The training room."

"Now your other choice is if you want someone to go with you and if so who are they?" Denise asks.

"I would like to have them with me." David says. Then he slightly lowers his heads quietly adds, "That is if Rosa and Sarah won't mind being in there with me."

Denise smiles at his answer. "I thought you might make those choices! Rosa, Sarah would you like to accompany David while he gets diapered?" she asks.

They both smile and Rosa says, "We would be more than happy to honor such a sweet request." As they walk up and stand beside him. He blushes slightly. "Well now we have two gentlemen who blush. Working here just keeps getting better and better!"

They all turn and head out of the break room. Denise stands there and chuckles quietly, then walks over to the one way glass. "I knew he would make those choices." She states. "David likes to show off and he also likes his ladies a little darker shall we say. I talked to Rosa and Sarah and told them a few things so this should be a good show."

We all gather in front of the window for the show. Carla reaches over and turns up the volume so we can hear everything. We watch as they step into the training room. Rachael heads for the cabinets and Rosa and Sarah walk him over to the examination table which is directly in front of the window.

"In a minute it is going to get interesting!" Denise states. "Lisa, I think you're in for a surprise yourself."

They take off his shoes and slowly run their hands up his legs. They take their time at his crotch. They start undoing his baggy pants. The pants are slowly lowered until he needs to step out of them.

We can see he is wearing a set of boxers with a well-defined bulge. We continue to watch as they slide their hands into the leg opening and add a little more pleasure to being undressed.

"He has got a fairly nice package." Sarah coos. Then looking up at David she says, "David you know these boxers have to come off and you need to be completely naked from the waist down."

There is a nervous tremor in his voice when he answers. "Yes, I know." Then he starts to put his hands on the top of his boxers.

Rosa lightly slaps his hands. "Oh no Cutie that's what we are here for! To make sure you enjoy yourself." Then she and Sarah slowly lower his boxers and free his semi erect member.

"If I knew he was packing that I would have jumped him a long time ago!" Lisa says staring.

"I really don't think you're his type. You're not quite, dark enough." Denise says with a chuckle. "Just wait a few more seconds it's going to get better."

Once they have him step out of his boxers. Sarah says, "Even the socks have to go Cutie!"

David starts to look very nervous as Sarah and Rosa place their hands on his socks. "Ah, surely they can stay on? After all the diaper doesn't even go near my feet! May be this was a bad idea!" He says looking up at the window nervously.

"I think Cutie here is trying to hide something." Rosa says.

"It sure sounds that way to me!" Sarah says as she glides her hand up to scrotum and starts to massage it. "There is nothing to be nervous about Cutie." She adds as she looks up into his eyes, licks her lips and gently blows on his bouncing cock.

They both see goose bumps rise on his thighs so they slide their hands down the inside of those goosebumped thighs to his socks.

When Sarah gets his sock off, she exposes his bright red toenails. She waits until Rosa has the other one off and they both look at them. Then she says, "There's no need to be nervous Cutie! I think Rosa will agree with me when I say that they look very sexy!"

Rosa says, "Yes they are and they are beautifully done Cutie."

We all see him go from a semi erect state to an instant stiff hard-on. He is about seven and a half inches in length and about an inch and a half in diameter. His testicles look like two golf balls hanging in his sack.

As they stand up, their hands caress his sack and his raging member. "I wonder what else Cutie here is hiding?" Rosa says as she starts to unbutton his shirt.

We can't hear what Sarah whispers in his ear but we can see the result as his penis starts twitching up and down.

Rachael is standing there putting on the gloves as she allows her gaze to go from his toes to his penis. She licks her lips very seductively. Then looks him in the eye and blows him a kiss. "You know it looks like you're enjoying yourself. Are you? You should be, what with these two dark skinned lovelies caressing your body. Tell me are you having fun, please?" She asks in a very seductive voice..

In a very meek voice he answers her. "Yes ma'am I am very much."

They get his shirt unbuttoned and Sarah says, "Oh my, your nipples are so hard and erect just like your penis. I wonder what would happen if we played with them or maybe sucked on them a bit." As they start to play with his nipples. Sarah smiles as a moan escapes his lips and he starts to get weak in the legs.

"I think we should put Cutie on the table now before he falls down." Rachael says.

Denise snickers. "I told them about the toenails and how much he enjoys having his nipples played with. I think his nipples are even more sensitive than yours Mac." She commits.

I can feel Carla's hand on the inside of my leg slightly rubbing it. Cindy is standing directly behind me with her head on my shoulder watching the scene unfold in the training room. The whole time she has her hand on my ass gently massaging it. I stand there and smile. I notice Denise looking out of the corner of her eye at us and her smile grows a little broader.

We watch as they place his legs in the stirrups and Rachael places his diaper under him. Then she places some KY jelly on her finger and starts playing with his butt. While Rosa and Sarah suck on his nipples and fondle his penis and his scrotum. We hear him moan as Rachael passes into his bottom.

"You are doing a wonderful job Cutie. You took my finger like it belonged there!" Rachael states. "Tell me do you like having something in your naughty little bottom?" she asks as she starts moving it in and out of his little rosebud.

"Yes I do." David says. "Whenever I can get something back there."

"Wow I didn't know that! We could have had a lot of fun when we weren't working. If I had only known!" Lisa says. "Did you know about all this Denise?"

"Of course, he is my cousin and one of my best friends! We talk about all kinds of things." Denise replies. "Mac, I think I should give both you and Carla a heads up. David is bisexual and like you Mac he is also a switch. Although he prefers to be submissive more than being Dominate." She adds looking at Carla and me with a grin.

"I kind of had a feeling that might have come up." I reply. "But I think they better be careful in there! He looks like he is about to pop."

Denise smiles as she looks through the window. "I told them what to look for and they'll stop just before he does. That way he'll be horny all day long!"

A few seconds later and Rachael slowly removes her finger. We can all see him trying to push his bottom down in order to get Rachael to put her finger back in.

"Please, I'm so close. Can't I have a little move, please?" David begs.

"Oh, cutie this isn't the time for you to finish. This is just to get you ready for your diaper." Rachael replies.

Then Rosa says. "Just think how good it will feel having that lovely cock of yours encased in a nice, soft, bulky diaper that was made just for you."

"Knowing that everyone here will be wearing one also. Including that pretty little assistant of yours." Sarah states. "I for one will be thinking about just how good my dark hand looks wrapped around your lovely white cock!"

He moans as Sarah is telling him this and he looks down and sees her hand holding on to his member. He also sees Rosa's hand cupping and massaging his sack and he moans even more.

"Okay Cutie, Momma Rosa has to take her hand off of those cute pink balls of yours so Momma Rachael can put on your diaper. Even though they feel so nice in my dark little hand!" Rosa says.

We can all see just how turned on he is as they tell him these things. With the sound turned up from the training room we are able to hear his every moan and begging for them not to diaper him quite yet because he is so close.

Once Rachael has the diaper secured they help him off the table and put on his plastic pants. While they are getting him dressed Sarah and Rosa both caress his legs and his crotch. They tell him how cute he looks in his new diaper.

Once he is dressed they return to the break room where Denise smiles at her cousin and asks. "So was it as bad as you thought it would be? Getting diapered?"

"No, it was actually very enjoyable even without a happy ending!" David replies with a smile on his face. He can see we are all standing by the one way window. "I assume everyone got a good view of what was going on?"

Lisa says. "Oh yeah, we got a really good view and there are some things you and I are going to discuss later."

Rachael walks over and picks up Lisa's diaper and stands near Denise. "I believe we have another one to diaper yet!"

Denise looks at Lisa and says, "Well young lady, you have the same choices as David did. So what will it be, the changing room or the training room?"

Lisa smiles. "I choose the training room, after all its only fair after watching David." She states.

Denise says, "I see, but you know if you prefer you could use the changing room so you won't get embarrassed."

"I know." Lisa says. Then she adds," I've never had anyone watch me before so it will be interesting!"

"Okay, now would you like someone to accompany you and if so who would that be?" Denise asks with a smile on her face as she sees Lisa look around the room smiling.

"I would like some company. I think I'd like Carla and Mac please." Lisa replies.

Carla smiles and walks over and takes her hand. I walk over and place my arm around her waist. I tell her, "I think Carla and I will make you very comfortable so you'll enjoy being diapered."

"Well young lady if you're ready shall we go to the training room?" Rachael asks as she turns and heads out of the break room.

We follow her into the training room. We can all see that Lisa is a little nervous standing there looking at the one way mirror. As Rachael go over to the cabinet and starts collecting the things she is going to need.

"Just relax and don't worry what's going on, behind the other side of that mirror. All you have to do is be yourself and enjoy." Carla says as she runs her hand down Lisa's back and lightly kisses the side of her neck.

I slowly run my hand down her leg as I squat down in front of her. She looks down at me and smiles as I undo her shoe and gently remove it. As I set it down Carla removes her other shoe.

"The socks also right?" Lisa asks looking down at us.

"Of course young lady." Carla says as she removes her sock and reveals that Lisa has every toenail done in a different color. She looks over at me as I remove her other sock to expose her other set of toes.

"Well young lady, if your toes are any indication you have an adventurous wild side." I say as we start to stand up we gently slide our hands up the inside of her legs. I linger at her crotch for a moment and I see her close her eyes and bite her lower lip.

Carla starts undoing her pants. As she gets them open she says. "Mac it looks like she was expecting us." As she starts lowering her pants.

I help her lower them. "Oh my, what a lovely pair of lacey panties." I say as I get eye level with her crotch. After Carla gets her to step out of one leg I help her step out of the other side and I hand them to Carla to fold up and sit them on the futon. I trace the edge of her panties, "These are just so sweet how they come to a point just above your nice shaved little pussy." I say as I slowly slide my hand across the front of her panties. "You were hoping Rachael had your diapers done today so you could show Carla and I your sexy little lace panties?"

"Yes, I was hoping they would be done." Lisa says as she places a hand on my head.

Carla walks back over and starts unbuttoning her shirt. "Little brother I know how much she is enjoying having you playing with her panties but tell me how she smells!" she says as she places her hand on my head and gently pushes my nose into her crotch. When I touch my nose to her crotch she moans slightly.

"Oh she smells so sweet and feeling these lace panties sliding into my face is so sexy right now." I say as I hear her moan slightly. "But I think we need to remove these sexy red lacey panties. They are so wet with her juices right now!" I add as I look up into Lisa's eyes smiling.

"She looks like she is enjoying herself." Rachael says as she steps over with a small rolling table and slides her hand under Lisa's shirt and caresses her nipple. "Mac I'll bet Carla would like to have a smell of those pretty little panties."

I slowly slide them down her legs and help her step out of them. As I start to stand up, I brush my tongue across the top of her crotch. She inhales quickly as I continue up. I make sure to pass her panties just under her nose as Carla smiles and smells them.

"She does smell sweet and they are so wet!" Carla says as she holds them between hers and Lisa nose before handing them to Rachael. "Would you mind placing these over there Rachael?"

"Not at all Carla." Rachael says as she takes the panties from under Lisa's nose. "Oh my, they are very wet you naughty young lady! Why don't you two get her on the exam table? I've already got a changing pad in place." She adds just before she places them on the pants folded on the futon.

We help her onto the table. As Carla makes sure she can see everything that is going to happen between her legs and opens her shirt exposing her breasts. I place her legs on the stirrups exposing her wet pussy and lovely bottom to myself and then Rachael.

"Well you naughty young lady, would you mind helping Mac with putting on his Latex glove?" Rachael asks as she hands her the glove. "I need to put on mine and get the lube ready." She adds.

Lisa takes the glove and helps me get it on while I play with one of her nipples. Rachael applies some lube to my fingers and to Lisa's bottom.

"Mac it looks like she is a little swollen." Carla states.

I reach down and take her clit between my index finger and thumb. I slowly start to twist it gently causing her to moan rather loudly. I can see Carla sucking on one of Lisa's nipples. I notice Carla kind of jumps a little startled. I see one of Lisa's hands has disappeared up Carla's skirt and is rubbing her penis or maybe stroking her pussy.

Moments later I feel her hand rubbing my erection. I slide two fingers into her vagina and start to caress her g-spot. I can feel Rachael's fingers as she slides them in and out of her bottom. Then I feel her clinching on mine and Rachael's fingers.

Her moaning becomes louder as she tries to get more of our fingers inside her. She undoes my zipper and gets my penis out so she can wrap her hand around it. "I would love for one of you to stuff my mouth with one of these." She says while emphasizing her statement with a squeeze.

"Oh no, you naughty young lady not yet! This is to get you ready for your diaper not so you can get off." Carla says. "That will come later I promise you that."

"I think I've found something you can suck on young lady." I state as I slide an adult sized binky in her mouth. When she starts to push it out I tell her in a daddy tone of voice, "If it comes out of your naughty little mouth then we will all stop and finish putting on your diaper. That will be the end of the fun for you, you naughty little girl."

She quickly pulls the binky back into her mouth and starts to suck on it as we continue playing with her body. We can see that she is getting closer and closer. Her breathing is starting to become shallow and she is grinding her hips as much as possible against us.

We can see she is almost there so we slow down prolonging her feeling of a needed orgasm. We repeat the process twice more and now her body is covered in a light dusting of moisture. As we slow down for a third time Lisa can't stand it and she removes the binky to beg us to let her cum. "Please, don't stop just a little more and I'll be there!"

The moment after she does she realizes what she has done and quickly replaces the binky. "Well you naughty little girl you know what happens next don't you?" I ask.

She nods her head and removes the binky once more. "You finish putting the diaper on me." she says a little disappointed.

I look down and I can see her clit is engorged and sticking out from under its little hood. As I remove my fingers, I gently brush against it causing her to shake slightly. Carla looks at me and I motion for her to look at Lisa's clit. As I move my hand so everyone can get a look at it.

"Your clit looks like a little dick you naughty little girl. I'll bet right now it is very sensitive." Carla says just before she blows across it. She smiles as she hears Lisa moan and arches her body at the sensation.

Rachael removes her finger and gently wipes her dry. Then applies the baby powder and finishes attaching her diaper.

We help her off the table and Rachael pulls up her plastic pants. Rachael gives her a pat on her crotch, "There we go nicely padded for a naughty little girl." She smiles then adds, "Well I guess we better get her dressed. Although we could always just let her run around like she is with her binky!"

Lisa turns bright red at that thought.

"As good as that sounds I think Denise would have something to say about that." I say as we get her dressed and we hand her pants and panties to Rachael. Then we all walk back into the break room.

Denise is standing there and takes Lisa pants and panties. She smiles, "Lisa you were very wet, and you were obliviously enjoying yourself in there with your binky. So was it as bad as you thought it would be, being diapered and having everyone sees how much you were enjoying yourself?"

"I did enjoy myself even without, as David put it a 'happy ending'. As for everyone watching, I was very nervous about it but Carla and Mac got my mind off of it. So it was really fun and a great turn on." Lisa said blushing slightly. "As for this diaper it's a little thick isn't it?"

Rachael pats her bottom. "I'd say it's just the right size for you."