My Job as a Tester Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the break room fills up with everyone who was working. They are all talking about how real the prosthetic looks. Sarah walks over with a grin on her face as she squeezes one of the nipples pushing on the front of my shirt.

"Hey play with your own nipples these are mine!" I say playfully as I slap her hand.

"Lift up your shirt little man and let us see how they look!" Sarah says.

"The ones he is wearing are not the finished product he is going to be wearing!" David says. "This one is stiffer than what we want and it's just a prototype for seeing how well they'll fit his body." He adds.

"It looks to me, like they fit his body very well!" Debbie says and the others all agree with her.

"If this is what you call a prototype! You have set a very high bar for you to reach!" Rachael says.

"I think they look really nice on little brother." Carla says. "It's a shame we didn't have them while we were shopping, some of the outfits would have really popped!"

David stands up, "Well Lisa and I had better get back to work! We have a lot to do and little time to do it in." he says. "Come on Lisa, I know you're enjoying all the comments but I need you back there."

Denise looks at me, "You know Mac when David finishes your new breasts your costume will look amazing! The only thing we need to do is something about your facial hair." She says.

"I know that in order to pull this off the facial hair as you put it has to go." I say. "But we have got time before then."

"Well we don't have much of the day left and from what I understood there have been a couple of computer problems that need to be fixed." Denise says. "Cindy was first to tell me about her problems she says her computer keeps closing the program she is working with. Rachael's computer has locked up and she can't get to her program."

"Okay, well I guess I better get to work. Come on Cindy show me what your system is doing." I say as I stand up.

When we get to her computer she sits down and opens the program. I lean over beside her and watch what she is doing. An error notice pops up on the screen stating that the program is already running. "See it says that it is running but it's not! Look it's not on the taskbar, it's not there!" Cindy states getting aggravated.

"There is no need to get upset or aggravated." I say. "This is not a problem." I add as I lean over a little further and reach in front of her for the mouse.

"May be not to you but, between this computer and the fact that your tits are bigger than mine it is upsetting to me!" Cindy says as she reaches up and grabs a handful of the breast in front of her to make her point.

I look at her hand holding the breast beneath me. "There is not a lot I can do about having as you put it 'bigger tits' than you but I can take care of your computer." I say as I show her that the program was running but the icon was hidden. I set it so when the program is minimized it would show on the taskbar. "Now young lady if you don't take your hand off my breast you are going to get a smart bottom and it will be much worse than the last one I gave you! Do you understand me?" I ask.

"Yes daddy." Cindy says as she snatches her hand away.

When I straighten up I can see Debbie, Sarah, Carol and Rosa standing there smiling. "Nice tits there little man." Sarah says with a grin.

"The same thing goes for you to young lady!" I say as I walk up beside her. "I can redden your bottom as well!" I say as I swat her butt.

"I think he means it, tits and all!" Debbie says laughing.

"Don't think I won't bend you over my knee also young lady!" I say as I step out the door and head for Rachael's sewing room. I can hear them talking and laughing as I walk away. When I get to Rachael's room the door is closed so I knock. I hear her say come in so I open the door and step inside.

"I understand you've got a little problem that I need to solve for you!" I say.

"Mac it's mocking me! I swear if it could laugh it would!" Rachael says. "My program isn't working and I've got a design in there and I haven't saved it yet!"

"Okay, let's see what is going on with your system." I say as I sit down in front of it. I pull up the task manager and see that there is an antivirus program taking up all of the CPU processes. "There's the problem! You've got an antivirus program running that's using all of your resources." I tell her.

"Can you kill it?" Rachael asks.

"Nothing that drastic, I'll just change a few settings and have it run later tonight when you're not here. You won't lose your design!" I say. "I hope you learned a lesson about saving your work while you're inputting it!" I add sitting there as I make the changes and moments later she has complete access to her program.

"Thank you! We normally would have just rebooted the system and started over." Rachael says. "It seemed like we had to do that every couple of days!"

"That would be about right. It was set to run a virus scan every thirty-three hours. So sometimes it would happen while you were working and sometimes when you weren't." I state. "Well if I'm no longer need here I'm sure my 'Super Powers' are required elsewhere!" I say with my fists on hips posing in a superhero style.

Rachael laughs, "Oh yes and now you'll need to have a superhero name! I wonder what we'll call you!" she says laughing as I open the door and Denise is standing there.

"I missed something didn't I?" Denise asks.

"Oh yes you did!" Rachael says laughing. "We need to think of a 'Superhero' name for Mac! So he can use his 'Super Powers' here in the office!"

"Yes, my arch enemy is computer problems" I say reassuming my superhero pose.

"You know when you puff up your chest like that, your breasts become more pronounced!" Denise says trying hard not to laugh. "Why don't we leave the superhero name for another day, for when we need a good laugh?"

"Oh I guess so." I say looking defeated as I hunch my shoulders over.

Rachael is laughing almost uncontrollably by now and Denise is also laughing. "I think Lisa and David would like to have their breasts back. If you could manage to part with your new found friends I think they would appreciate it." She says while trying to catch her breath.

"Actually I think I better stick around along with my two friends because I do believe that the mountain river is about to flow!" I say pointing at Rachael who is trying hard not to wet her diaper. I walk back over and sit down on Rachael's lap. When she opens her eyes she is looking directly at my chest so I puff up my chest again and place my fists on my hips. "My friends and I are here to help!" I say sounding like a superhero.

Rachael stands up causing me to stand so I quickly take her place and pull her onto my lap. She is struggling to get away. "Mac, you're not helping!" She says. "I need to stand up."

"Denise quick give me a hand if she stands she'll use her super powers and prevent herself from wetting her diaper!" I say urgently.

Denise steps over and helps me keep her sitting down. "What super power does she have?" Denise asks while laughing at Rachael predicament.

"She'll use the dreaded super power of the 'pee pee dance' to stop herself from wetting!" I say as I start tickling her.

Denise laughs and joins in on the tickling. "Oh you are going to wet yourself right here on his lap Rachael and then we are going to take you to the changing room! That is after we stop by and drop off Mac's friends!" She says as she starts tickling even harder.

Suddenly Rachael stiffens and says, "Oh shit, I can't stop it!"

Denise puts her hand between her legs and can feel Rachael going. "Rachael, you're going in spurts! I can feel it every time you laugh. Mac can you feel that?" She asks.

"Yes I can but that end isn't the only one spurting!" I say indicating Rachael's breasts. "Looks like maybe we need to try and steam the flow a little!"

Denise grins as she starts undoing Rachael's blouse and nursing bra, "I think you're right Mac." She says just before she starts to suck on one breast.

I quickly follow suit and suck on the other. I notice the sounds Rachael is making are no longer sounds of laughter. She is now starting to moan louder and louder as Denise and I continue to nurse. I slide my hand down between her legs and massage her clit through her warm, wet diaper. I can see Denise look over at me as I'm doing it.

Rachael starts to buck her hips in conjunction with my hand and she presses our faces into her breasts when she suddenly starts to orgasm. She yells at the top of her lungs as her orgasm hits its peak and then just as suddenly she goes limp.

If I hadn't been holding on to her, Rachael would have fallen on the floor. Denise looks at her surprised and checks her pulse. "Oh thank god, I thought we killed her! She's just passed out." Denise says as she stands up and helps me move her to a nearby sofa.

I look up as we are moving her and see David and Lisa standing in the doorway. "She passed out." I tell them.

Lisa smiles, "By the look of her shirt I'd pass out to with both of you sucking on me!" She says. "Just how hard were you two nursing?"

"Enough so she enjoyed herself obviously!" David says. "Well I've got to go and finish mixing everything, come on Lisa. I think they can handle it." He says.

I can hear him say as we are placing Rachael on the sofa, 'everything is alright Rachael just passed out', I look at Denise. "Maybe we should close her blouse!"

Denise gets it closed just before the girls come in asking what happened. Sarah can see that Rachael's blouse is soaked, "Oh she's alright she just got her rocks off really good that's all." She says. "Well she deserves it! We've all gotten our orgasms many more times then she has, although I think this one should cover a few of them. I know I've never had one that made me pass out. It must have been good!"

Denise laughs as Rachael starts to come to. "Debbie would you pass me her coffee?" Denise asks. "Okay the show is over, right now she needs some air and a changing."

Rachael looks around as I and Denise sit her up and give her a drink of coffee. "Hey sweetheart, are you okay?" I ask. She gives me a blank look. "Okay, do you know where you are and what just happened?"

"I'm in my sewing room." She answers.

"That's a good start." Denise says, "Now do you know what happened?"

"I was laughing and I couldn't stop peeing myself then you and Mac started nursing." Rachael says. "After that it gets a little fuzzy but I remember feeling really good!"

"Well you just had a really good orgasm that caused you to pass out!" I tell her. "When you're feeling a little better we'll change that wet diaper for you."

"I was hoping that was the case and not a repeat of my prom night!" Rachael says. Then she adds, "And before either of you ask I'm not going to tell you about it!"

"Now that's a shame sounds like it would be interesting!" Denise states as she gets up. "I think we should change her in here. I'll go get what we need." She says and then leaves the room.

"Are you feeling better now?" I ask.

"Yes I am." She replies.

"Okay lay back and let me get started getting you ready for when Denise gets back with a dry diaper and everything else we are going to need." I say as I help her lay back down and raise her skirt. I then lower the front of her plastic pants so I can undo the safety pins holding her diaper in place. I get up and grab a couple of towels to place under her. I then remove the plastic pants and diaper together and use the other towel to dry her off. "Your little clit is swollen to almost twice its normal size I say as I wipe around it."

"I'm a little sensitive right now so please don't start playing with anything down there!" Rachael says.

"Are you sure? I sure I could get you off once, maybe even twice before Denise gets back!" I say smiling at her.

"Just remember you'll be the one explaining to Denise why I'm passed out and then I swear I'll get even!" Rachael says. "You can look but you better not touch!"

"Well that's not fair 'look but not touch' how about if I taste instead?" I say laughing.

"Let me make this perfectly clear to you! Do not touch, taste or even suck on anything you see down there!" Rachael says looking at me with a smile on her face.

"Is she threating you Mac?" Denise asks.

"Yes she is! I think you need to take over here before I get too tempted to play with something." I tell Denise as I move out of the way.

Denise sits down and slides a diaper under her after she wipes her with a moist towel. I am sitting over to the side and lean over and start to nurse on her breast again gently. Rachael arches her back. "Well she doesn't mind you sucking on that at least!" Denise says. "Rachael, I see what you were telling Mac about!" she says as she rolls it between her fingers.

Rachael quickly places her hand on top of Denise's hand. "Stop please I don't think I could handle another one like the last one."

Denise smiles, "Okay I won't!" She says as she fastens up her diaper and slides up a pair of plastic pants.

I stand up and go get a dry blouse and nursing bra for her. Then I help her take off her wet blouse and nursing bra. I help her get redressed and presentable again before we help her to the break room.

"You need to go see David and Lisa to return their prototype breasts Mac." Denise says as we take Rachael to the break room.

"Oh yeah I forgot with all the fun we were having!" I say. "I'll meet you there in a few minutes." I turn and head back to where David and Lisa are working. I stand there and watch them for a few moments just so I can see how they create the forms to pour the material into. Lisa looks up and notices me standing there.

"Come to spy on us Mac?" Lisa asks with a smile.

"Nope, Denise told me to return the prototype and I decided to take a moment and watch to see how you two create the forms you use." I reply. "It looks interesting, how you melt the plastic and place it over the busts then suck out the air!"

"That way we get a very accurate copy of the bust." David says. "Then Lisa cuts them into two separate pieces and applies a releasing agent to them for when we pour our mixture."

"What I don't get is how you get it to fit without carving all the latex out for my chest?" I inquire.

"That's simple Mac." Lisa says as she walks over and helps me take off my shirt and remove their prototype. "We use a positive of your original chest that goes inside the form so that it fits perfectly!"

"If you come back in about thirty minutes you can watch as we get ready to pour it!" David says.

"You got a deal!" I say as I put on my shirt. "Well this doesn't fit like it did earlier!" I add looking down at my t-shirt.

"Yeah, it got stretched a little bit." Lisa says with a chuckle.

"Well I've got to meet Rachael and Denise in the Break room but, I will be back!" I say as I turn around and head out to meet them. When I arrive in the break room I see that everyone is there having a meeting. "Am I late for something?" I ask.

"Yes you are!" Denise says, "We are having an impromptu meeting to discuss what is going on tomorrow."

"Isn't it back to business as usual?" I ask.

"Rosa and Cindy will be shopping so we need to have someone take Rosa's place for testing and we also need to keep up with the mommy training!" Denise says. "So Carla and I will take over for Rosa and help you with the product testing between your mommy training!"

"What about Cindy's part?" I ask.

"Carla will help out also doing Cindy's part!" Denise states.

Sarah and Debbie look at me and say, "We get to have our favorite baby back! Sorry Mac but it's a lot more fun doing the training with you!"

"You just enjoy spanking me!" I reply.

"That's fun also!" Sarah says with a laugh. "But taking your temperature is a lot of fun on its own!"

"I'll get to diaper you in the morning, little brother so don't be late!" Carla says. "Tomorrow is going to be fun and I can hardly wait!"

Denise is sitting there smiling at the back and forth discussion going on around her. "Yes it will be fun and for once I also am eager for tomorrow to get here so we can get started!"

"I don't know whether to be eager or scared about tomorrow!" I say. "I have a feeling that I'm going to be really busy!"

"That would be one way to put it!" Debbie says with a smile.

"Well that about does it for our little meeting! I'll see everyone in the morning!" Denise says as she sits there and watches all the others get up and leave the room. As I start to get up she says, "Can we have our talk now?"

"Sure, I'm sorry I forgot all about it." I reply. "What was it you wanted to talk about?" I ask.

"Well about shopping and your costume for Halloween." Denise replies. "I realize that I basically pushed you into dressing as a woman and I know that it makes you feel nervous, a great deal."

"You're right about that!" I state. "I do feel very nervous about dressing that way and a little uncomfortable, if you can understand but, I will go through with it for the Halloween party. I will tell you that I did have fun today shopping with you and Carla. You both made me feel comfortable trying on clothing that I would have never tried on by myself!"

"Well I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself and that we made you feel comfortable while you were shopping with us." Denise says. "Now, what do you think about the breasts that David and Lisa are creating? I know the set you were wearing today weren't the final product but what did you think of them?"

"The pair I had on was a little heavy but they looked amazing. If a person didn't want to show some cleavage or wasn't going to be pressing up against someone else, a person would never know that they were not real." I say. "If the final ones are as good as they are saying they will be truly a work of art!"

"If they are as good as they are saying I'd like to ask a favor of you!" Denise says.

"What would that be, even though I think I know what you're going to ask!" I reply.

"I'd like you to wear them and let me take you to Catharine's so she can see for herself just how real they look!" Denise says a she shifts around in her chair. Then she quickly adds. "It would be a boost to David's business for her to see them!"

"That's why you bought both outfits!" I replied, "You had this in mind since you talked to her haven't you? Come on tell the truth." I add looking at her.

"Well, yes I did think of it when we were talking." Denise says realizing she just got caught. "I'm sorry Mac I should have told you what I had in mind after we left her store."

"It's alright Denise I had a feeling that you were going to ask something like that sooner or later." I say smiling. "I just wanted to see how you'd react when you realized you were caught that's all. I can see that you meant well for all those concerned and were uncomfortable about asking me to do it. So the only thing I can say is, when they are done and David gets his photos taken I will wear them to Catharine's for you so she can see just how real they look."

"Thank you Mac! You have no idea how much this will help out David and Lisa!" Denise says. "You may have just saved a few jobs by doing this!"

"On second thought I need for you to do something for me!" I say grinning.

Denise looks at me and smiles. "And just what would that be?" she asks as she lowers her eyes to my crotch.

"You owe me a t-shirt!" I say as I point to my shirt laughing. "It looks like my chest exploded in a boob shape. How am I going to wear this home? The nipples are still showing!"

Denise laughs, "I think it looks cute! It looks like you woke up and grabbed your girlfriend's shirt without looking!"

"I've done that a few times and not just the shirt either!" I reply.

"Really, now that sounds interesting!" Denise says, "I'd like to hear more about some of your mistakes."