My Job as a Tester Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise smiles then says, "I'll keep your clothes with Mac's in my office for now. Don't worry everyone will get their happy ending later today before you all go home!"

"Well you "naughty little girl", we have work to do on our project for Mac and Denise, so we better get going." David says with a grin.

"Okay cutie." Lisa replies with a mischievous grin. "Are you sure you can walk with your hard-on trapped in that fluffy white diaper of yours?"

"About as well as you can with your clit so enlarged or do you need your binky." David says chuckling as he starts walking towards the door out of the break room.

Lisa is quick to catch up and grab his butt through his diaper. "Wow, now that is nicely padded!" She says as she walks behind him. "You know your butt does look really good padded like it is." she adds as they leave the break room.

Denise laughs and turns to looks at us. "Okay everyone to work. Cindy I need to talk with Rosa and Rachael for a minute then you and Rosa can go shopping. Carla, You and Mac will just have to diaper each other and no cumming. Then I'll join you and we can talk about Lisa." She says.

We all laugh as we head our separate ways. Carla and I head for the training room and I ask, "Has Denise figured out how we are going to do the mommy training and product testing at the same time?"

"I'm sure she has something figured out knowing her. In any case it will be interesting." Carla replies as we step into the training room. "So who goes first?" she asks.

"Well seeing how you had to ask you are." I reply as I move her to the exam table and go get her a diaper, plastic pants and a changing pad. I layout the pad and start getting her undressed. When I remove her skirt I can see her penis is very erect behind her lace panties. I slid my hand across her lace covered penis as I stand up and undo her top. "Looks like you had a lot of fun helping with Lisa little sister."

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" Carla says as she presses her crotch against my leg.

"Yes I am and so are you!" I reply as I remove her bra and expose her nipples. "These are so nice and erect." I add as I take one in my mouth and run my tongue around it. Then I remove my mouth and slowly squat down in front of her as I start to remove her panties but not before tracing the lace pattern on her erect penis.

"Now that is a nice view." Carla says as her penis is pointing at my mouth.

I place her panties on top of the rest of her clothing. Then I look up at her with her penis on my cheek. "Don't worry we'll get to that!" I say.

She gets on the exam table as I slide the diaper under her and then slide on a glove. I apply some lube to both her pussy and anus. While I use my free hand on her penis. Then I slowly push my thumb into her pussy and a finger into her bottom.

Carla starts playing with her nipples and moaning in rhythm with my manipulations. "This feels really good. Especially after yesterday! I wasn't sure how you were going to react when you realized what was actually happening." She says.

"To be honest I was on autopilot when you climbed aboard. Then after I realized I was beyond the point of caring." I reply. "So I figured I'd give as good as I got."

"Oh you did that's for sure!" Carla says. "You have no idea how horny it makes me every time I think about it. I haven't seen the video that Sarah made but I just have to see it so I can see my little brothers face when he realizes he has a cock in his mouth and not a clit!"

I see some precum leaking from tip of her penis, so I bend down and run my tongue from the top of her pussy to the tip of her penis. I see her arch her back and hear her moan. "Well it looks like just talking about it has you almost ready to pop little sister!" I say.

"I'm close, real close please let me finish little brother?" Carla asks.

"As much as I'd like to, you know the rules and it's too early for any of us to cum yet." I tell her as I slow down and slowly remove my fingers. Then I carefully wipe her and apply some baby powder. I secure her diaper and help her with the plastic panties. I take a step back and look at her. "You know you look really good standing there in just your diaper little sister." I state.

"You just enjoy looking at my breasts and knowing I have a surprise for anyone who changes me and doesn't know what's in my diaper." Carla says with a grin. "Okay now it's your turn to get changed."

I just smile as she walks over and moves me in front of the examination table. "Are you sure you don't want to wait until Denise gets here to help you little sister?" I ask with a grin.

"Oh I think I can handle it quite well on my own little brother." She says as she removes my shoes. Then she slides her hand up the inside of my leg. Her hand rest on my growing bulge as she whispers in my ear. "I know the volume is up in the break room and I only want you to hear this." She states as she squeezes my crotch. "I wonder how you'd react while I had my finger up that sweet little ass of yours if I replaced it with my cock and slowly screwed that tight little pussy of yours."

I feel my penis start to get a lot stiffer. It's uncomfortable because it's bent and my jeans don't have any room in them. I blush a little at the thought of what she had just said and the idea that someone maybe watching us on the other side of the window.

"I thought you'd like that." She whispers in my ear. Then she raises her hand and undoes my belt, opens the button on top of my jeans and slowly lowers the zipper. She looks down and can see that I'm bent over forward. "Ah, is little brother having a problem, let's see if little sister can help him out!" she states as she starts to squat down kissing her way until she is even with my penis. As she lowers my pants she kisses my bent and pinned erection. She helps me step out of my jeans. She places them next to her clothes then turns and starts tracing the outline of my bulge.

I look down at her and smile. I see her smile back and then she kisses the bulge and gets a hold of the top of my briefs with her teeth and pulls them down to my thighs. When they get past my bulge my penis pops out and lands on the bridge of her nose. It doesn't stay there longer because when I see it happen I almost instantly become hard and erect.

"Did you like seeing it on my nose little brother?" Carla asks as she finishes removing my underwear.

All I can get out is a weak, "Yes, I did."

Still squatting in front of me she slides her hand up and caresses my penis. "You know I think this would look absolutely wonderful encased in some nice soft lacey panties that would cover your lovely little butt like the ones did yesterday. Only this time I think we would need to let your penis be free to slide up your body instead of between your legs." Carla says in a sultry voice. As she stands up she leaves her one hand on my penis and the other slides up the back of my leg until she reaches my bottom. She kisses my neck while she holds my erect penis in one hand and plays with my butt with the other.

"That feels good little sister." I say.

"We need to get your shirt off and then get you on the exam table so I can diaper you." She says as she undoes the buttons to my shirt and removes it. She places it on top of my other clothes. Then she steps over and collects everything she is going to need. She places them on the small rolling table and brings it over to the side of the table. Then she lays down a changing pad and helps me onto the table. She places each of my legs in the stirrups but doesn't strap them in yet. After she slides the diaper under me she straps my legs to the stirrups. She walks up beside me. "I can tell your getting really horny right now. Your nipples are so hard." She says as she lightly brushes her fingertips over them. She sees my body shudder a little. "Oh I see you like that. Then you'll just love this." She says just before she bends down and starts to suckle on first one and then the other nipple.

I moan slightly as she is suckling and slowly squeezing my erection. "This feels really good little sister." I say as I place my hand on the back of her head gently holding it to my nipple.

Carla pulls away from my nipple and move down until she is between my legs. "Now this is a really good view!" She says as she puts on a latex glove and places some KY Jelly on her fingers and on my bottom. "I'm going to have to take my time. I can see that your balls are practically on either side of that very hard penis of yours." She says as she applies some of the lube to my scrotum and starts massaging it slowly rolling my balls around.

I move my hips in rythmn with her massaging my scrotum and moan slightly. I feel her place a finger on my bottom and start making circles while appling pressure inward. I push back as much as I can.

Carla smiles, "Would Little brother like to have me stick my finger inside his naughty little bottom?" she asks.

"Yes please." I respond.

"Then you need to do something for me!" she says.

"What do you want me to do little sister?" I ask a little nervous about what she might say.

"I want you to play with your nipples and tell me how much you enjoyed wearing those stockings I heard about!" She replies.

I reach up and start playing with my nipples. Pinching and pulling them. "Are you talking about the day you were hired?"

"Yes that day, it seems I missed that fun event." She says as she presses a little harder on my bottom.

"I had taken care of Dense earlier and she asked me why I hadn't taken her stocking and heels of. I told her that I thought they were sexy and I like the feel of them as I ran my hand along her legs and traced the lace tops." I said.

"Go on, tell me more." She says as she slides her finger inside me. "I think you like silk and lace!" she states and sees my penis bounce slightly in response to her statement.

"Well Rosa and Carol came in while I was assembling shelves in the training room. They carried a couple of boxes in from the warehouse saying they found a few things that would make product testing more fun. Rosa reminded me that Denise was going to be next to change me and I wasn't allowed to let anyone do it so it would be a good time to do some product testing. So I removed my pants and she put a restraint on me with a small lock so no one could get my diaper off even if they tried." I say.

"That sounds interesting did you enjoy it and what happened after that?" Carla says as she slowly inserts a second finger.

"Yes I did. Rosa asked me if I was done with the shelves I told what needed to be done and I realized I made a mistake as I looked at the stroller she brought in earlier. She explained that Denise wanted me very wet and if I didn't drink my coffee fast enough they had a way to see that I was very wet by the time she got back. Then she told the other ladies that she could use their help and they entered the training room. It was explained to me that Denise had a little request and they were going to see she got it and I could either go along with it quietly or if necessary they out numbered me." I say as I continued telling her what happened.She is steadily pumping her two finger in and out in a slow pace prolonging my feeling.

"They finished stripping me and gave me a pedicure. When they finished with that they stood me up and held on to my arms as they placed a lace cincher around my waist and laced it up tightly. It had straps to hold up a set of nylons. The whole time they were doing that I had a raging hardon. They place me in the stroller and make it flat so I can't really see what was going on. Then they slowly placed a stocking on each legs and a pair of socks with lacey tops. Before they connected the straps they placed a pair of stilleto heels on my feet and locked them in place. Then rolled down the tops of the socks so they covered a little bit of the locks." I tell her. "Then they had me stand up so they could connect the snaps to the stockings. placed me back in the stoller and secure me into it. They kept rubbing my legs and tracing all the lace on the stockings and the cincher. I had to pee but I couldn't because of my erection."

"Yes I remember seeing you through the window and how sexy you looked sitting there all helpless and in a wet diaper. I even liked hearing about your Halloween dress your mother made you." She says as she continues sliding her two fingers in and out. "Did you enjoy being forced to dress that way. and did you enjoy the stockings?"

"Yes I did to both things, the stockings felt so good and naughty when I was wearing them. Just like they did when we were shopping at the dress shop Denise took us to." I reply

"Now I'll give you a choice! You can either have me speed up a little or I can add a third finger to your bottom for a little while before I diaper you. So which is it?"

I pause for a second then I quietly say, "The third finger."

"I didn't hear you very well little brother, what do you want?" Carla asks. "And you know how you should ask for it."

"Can I please have a third finger little sister." I ask.

"You know it will stretch your little pussy." Carla says, "Tell me what you want it to do and and where you want it in or I'll stop." She says as she slows down.

"Yes I know it will stretch me out some more but I want it." I pause trying to think of what she wants me to say, "In my tight little...pussy." I reply.

"That's a good little brother. You know what you want and where it goes." she says as she slowly adds a third finger in my bottom and starts sliding in and out.

A few moments later my body starts to shake and she says, "If you cum I'll let Denise know you didn't warn me and I don't know what she'll do to punish you!" She stops moving her hand and starts to pull it out.

I reach down and hold it there for a moment. "Not yet, please." I says. "Just let it set there a moment or two more please." When my breathing returns to normal I release her hand.

She very slowly pulls it out of my bottom. Then she gets some wet naps and cleans my bottom. She notices that my entire crotch area is very sensitive so she goes slowly. Once I'm cleaned up she attaches my diaper tucking my penis inside then she puts on my plastic pants. She helps me stand up and when I look up she smiles and kisses me on the cheek. "I think we need to go get some coffee. It's almost break time." she says.

We put on the bathrobes and head for the break room and see Denise standing there smiling. Luckily no one else was in the break room while we were diapering each other.

"I think both of you could use some coffee and a place to sit for a moment." She says as she fills our cups.

"Yes, I could!" I state, "So, what products are we going to be testing today?" I ask as she fill her coffee cup.

"I think we should talk about Lisa first. What are the impressions you two have of her as far as her sexual attitude?" Denise inquires.

"Well, I think she is finding out she that being placed in and wearing a diaper isn't as bad as she thought it would be." Carla states. "I know she isn't shy once she starts to get turned-on."

"I noticed that once you two got her on the table it wasn't long before she had her hand under your skirt Carla." Denise replied. "What about you Mac, what is your opinion?"

"After having spent some time with her yesterday and again today. I believe she is a switch, who really likes to try new things. I agree with Carla she isn't shy." I say with a smile on my face. "I think she could enjoy helping us with product testing and even may be some Mommy training. Although as far as the Mommy training we may need to go slow with her at first."

"I couldn't help but notice her clit becomes fairly big when she is excited." Denise says.

"And if you get a closeup it looks just like a minature penis." Carla adds with a slight grin on her face. "I think it looks cute and really sexy!"

"I notice that she may dress like a tomboy but, she loves the feel of Lace. I would be willing to bet that she loves Silk also." I tell Denise. "Well you did ask our opinon."

"Yes I did and I think you may be right about that!" Denise replies. "Well we might as well wait until after the break to get started."

"you didn't tell us what products we are going to be testing during our Mommy training session." I remind her.

As everyone is starting to filter in, Denise says "Your right I didn't say what you will be testing today. That is because I haven't completely decided yet!"

Sarah walks over and checks my diaper while Debbie checks Carla's. "Shoot your still dry. I was hoping that I'd get to change you right here in the break room in front of everyone."

"I'm quite sure Denise may have something in mind that you can do later." I reply.

While we are sitting there Denise asks,"What do you two think about maybe having a CCTV camera installed in the Training room to help with the training sessions?"

"That sounds reasonable but What if someone started to circulate the video files from those training session or the product testing?" I ask. "Not to mention you would have to have written consent from anyone who is going to be recorded. It could turn into a nightmare as far as paperwork goes!" I state.