My Job as a Tester Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Momma Denise she did." Carla replies.

"Good. Now I want both you and Mac to lean over the table side by side." Denise states. "Spread your legs a little for us."

When we do we feel the lube being applied and then a familiar pressure. We look at each other and smile a little. That's when I notice that both Denise and Rosa are off to the sides of us and squatted down. I look back at Carla and we both realize that at this angle everyone in the breakroom is most likely watching this happen. When the largest part is in and it slides into place we are taken to the futon and diapered. Then handed our housecoats.

As we all walk into the breakroom everyone is sitting around tables trying very hard to look innocent. "Both Carla and I know you saw everything a minute ago so don't even try to deny it." I say.

Cindy walks over with mine and Carla's coffee cups. "Okay, we won't deny it then Daddy." she says with a smile. She leads us over to a table and pulls out a couple of chairs.

Carla and I sit down gingerly as Denise gets a cup of coffee. I can feel the dilator push a little further up into my pussy. I move around a little just trying to get comfortable when I see Carla doing the same thing and smile.

She leans a little closer. "I'll bet it's not only stretching your pussy but is also deeper than before. Just like mine is doing to me." Carla whispers.

"Yes it is." I reply quietly. " I can feel it hitting my prostate." I see her smile.

"You're going to love what I can do to your little pussy later." Carla adds.

"Okay, I have some really good news." Denise says. "A little while ago I bought our building! That means we can once again use the upstairs for our parties."

There is a loud shout of joy from almost everyone there. Then Carla asks, "Upstairs?"

"There is an apartment upstairs. You've seen the windows from the warehouse." Denise says. "Well the landlord about 3 months ago told us we couldn't use it any more. But seeing how we now own the building, I've decided that after the Halloween party at the Pub we are going to have our own party here! So plan on a weekend full of fun and whatever else we feel like. That includes both of you two, Lisa and David you're also a part of the company as well."

"So should we bring some clothes tomorrow?" Lisa asks.

"God I hope not." Rosa says with a laugh. "Where would be the fun in that!"

"Bring any racy, sexy costumes you want to wear tomorrow night and we'll change into them in the apartment." Denise says. "I have a cleaning crew coming in the morning to give it a good cleaning for our party this weekend."

People are talking about how much fun it will be to be able to use the apartment again. "I look over at Rosa and ask, "So there used to be company parties up there in the past?"

"Well little one that is a polite way of saying 'orgy'. We would have a 'party' about twice a month." Rosa states. "Clothing was always optional and usually we draw straws to see who was going to be the sex slave for the weekend. I think that now that there are twice as many people we may need to have a couple of them."

I look over at Carla, "Little sister do you have the feeling that they may have already chosen who the sex slaves are for this weekend?" I inquire with a grin.

"Well if we draw straws it could be any one of us." She says. "But who knows it could be really fun."

"Oh it is little sister." Denise says. "I've been it and enjoyed every perverted minute of it."

We all sit there and talk about what it could or could not include to be the weekend sex slave. The more we talk the more intrigued I become. "You know Mac you could always volunteer to be the sex slave if you want, I'm sure no one would object." Denise says. "But just remember that the sex slave belongs to everyone at the party. To do with as they please as long as no one gets hurt that is."

"I remember when I was it little one. I could barely walk that Monday but it was a good ache." Rosa says with a smile.

"Well that isn't until tomorrow night so let's leave it till then." I reply. "There are somethings that are waiting to be done today and then tomorrow is a whole other ball of string to unwind."

"Yeah the favor I asked for." Denise says with a devilish grin. "I'll help you with the tucking and getting dressed correctly. But for now break is over and we all need to get back to work."

"Does that mean we can get some relief?" Cindy asks.

"Yes it does but you may want to wait a bit on it." Denise answers. "Good things come to those who wait." she adds. "Rosa, Debbie and Sarah can I talk to you three in the hallway for a minute? Mac and Carla you wait here."

Carla and I both say, "Yes Mommy Denise." at the same time and laugh about it. Rosa, Debbie and Sarah step out into the hallway with Denise.

"I wonder what they are talking about out there." I say. "Do you get the feeling it is about us?"

"Oh... I am positive it is." Carla responses. "I just hope it isn't some more products that we need to test right now. I have a very special product I want to test and I'm going to take my time doing it!" She adds with a smile and a hand gliding over the front of my diaper.

As my hand not only slides over her diaper but rises to give her nipple a pinch I state, "I understand but luckily have get several to test." I see her nipples become erect even through the housecoat she is wearing. "And I think I'll do a taste test as well."

Denise steps back into the breakroom. "Momma Rosa will come get you when she is ready. I'll be in before the session is over. I've checked and there are no problems with the computers that I know of so you don't need to leave this room Mac."

"But momma Denise, I need to check on the servers. I was running a program to make things easier for everyone to have all of their paperwork and calendars synchronized." I say as I get up to place my cup on the counter.

"I'll send someone to escort you. Until then you stay in this room. Got it!" Denise states.

"Yes Momma Denise." I reply. I watch her turn and leave the room. "Okay, Now I am officially curious as to what they were talking about." I state as I walk over to Carla and place a chair directly in front of her just before I sit down.

"I agree with you little brother but since we are here and we can't leave." Carla says just before she leans over and gives me a kiss. When we finally separate she adds, "She didn't say we can't fool around!"

"No she did not." I says as I give her a kiss and slide my hand inside her housecoat and caress her breast. I let my over hand glide over her leg and into her diaper where I start rubbing her pussy. I notice out of the corner of my eye the curtains covering the window into the training room close.

I feel her hands inside my robes doing pretty much the same general thing. I hear her moan as my tongue twists with hers. "Mmmm..." I respond when I feel her hand encircle my stiffen penis. I move my hips forward in hopes of more contact but just then Cindy walks into the breakroom.

"Okay Daddy, I'm to take you to the server room, alone." Cindy states.

Before Carla removes her hands she gives my nipple one last pinch between her thumb and forefinger or my penis a last squeeze and a slow pull upward. I give her nipple the same treatment but I push a finger into her warm wet pussy. I give her one more kiss as I'm standing up. "I'll see you in a few moments." I tell her.

"You better." Carla replies then bites her lower lip.

I walk over to Cindy. "Okay baby girl, lead the way."

"After you Daddy, I want to see what you're doing on the way." she says. As we leave the breakroom.

As we walk along I see that only Carol is at her desk. Everyone else is strangely absent. We pass the training room door but it's closed. When we arrive at the Server room I go inside and sit down at my desk. A quick glance at the screens and I see everyone except Cindy, Carol, Carla and myself are in the training room. I check on the program and see that it went according to plan. Everyone is now synchronized with everyone else. I can see that all the toys that were on my desk in the morning are still there. "Well it looks like everything went okay and everyone is synchronized. Now if someone types in a sell Denise won't have to add it to her spreadsheets to get totals." I state.

"Are you done Daddy?" Cindy inquires.

"We're good. So now what do we do?" I ask.

Cindy opens the door a little and says loudly. "We're coming out." then turns to me. "I take you back to the breakroom. That's what we are going to do Daddy."

I stand up and walk over to the door but before I step thru I look at Cindy. "What's going on Baby girl?" I ask.

"Daddy I was told to take you to the server room and when we were done to let everyone know we were coming out before I took you back to the breakroom and stay with you." Cindy says.

I step out into the hallway and look both directions. I see David and Lisa walking towards the area where they had setup shop but no one else. As we enter the breakroom Rosa is standing there.

"You're back little one. Now we can get started." Rosa says and hands Cindy a strip of cloth. "Cindy if you will put this on little one, I'll put this other one on little sister. Then we can lead them to the training room."

I watch as Rosa steps behind Carla and places it over her eyes. Then mine are covered as well. I feel Cindy move in front of me but can't see her.

"Okay Daddy give me your hand." Cindy says.

I hold out my hand and she leads me back out of the breakroom. I can tell when we get to the training room. When we step inside I feel a couple of a pair of hands on my arms.

Then Debbie whisper in my ear, "Baby, nothing bad is going to happen to you but you have to allow us Mommies to get you ready for nursing. Don't say anything just let us do what we have to!"

My robe is removed and as I stand there I feel a set of mittens being placed on my hands and buckled into place. They feel a little different like something is swinging on them. A moment or two later I feel straps being placed on my thighs close to my crotch and another set just above my knees. Once they are buckled on I feel a pair of straps being placed on my ankles. I can only assume that the same thing is happening to Carla as well.

"Okay baby now I need to take you over to the futon so I lay you down and allow you to wet your diaper. I'm sure you need to go pee-pee baby." Debbie whispers as she leads me to the futon. She lays me down and whispers. "Baby I need for you to hold your hands by your face for Mommy. That way you won't hang over the side."

As I move my hands into position I feel Debbie holding my feet and not only bending my legs toward my chest but spreading them as well. Someone places a small collar around my neck and buckles it into place. Once it is in place I hear several clicks. Then I hear Denise.

"I think we can remove the blindfolds now Mommies." She states.

When they come off I can see Carla is confined the same way I am. My ankles are connected to my thighs and a spreader bar is velcroed between my knees. My hands are attached to the collar by a short chain.

"Rosa and I decided it would be best if we could control your movements that way we don't run into the problem we had earlier." Denise says. "With your legs being spread apart we can remove your wet diapers and put fresh ones on you. As for the dilators, once the fresh diapers go on they won't be touched until the end of the training session. Now if you both would do as your Mommies told and wet your diapers we'll begin."

I feel Debbie's hand slide down the front of my diaper. I look down and see Sarah has her hand down Carla's diaper also.

"Mommy is just going to adjust your pee-pee so that it points towards the bottom of your diaper baby. Then Mommy will move her hand." She states in a motherly tone of voice, as if talking to a small child. "Okay there we go baby, now just relax and go wee-wee for Mommy."

I start trying to relax the muscles so I can wet my diaper. After a few moments I feel it starting to flow out into the diaper. It's warm as it glides over my scrotum. Then it slides down into my bottom and I feel the warmth as it goes around the dilator in my pussy. It's strange but it is starting to feel more enjoyable than usual.

Debbie places her hand on top of the diaper, between my legs. "That's a good baby. I bet that it feels all nice and warm on baby's little pussy." She states as she presses the wet diaper against my body.

It seems like I'm peeing more and more into my diaper. Feeling the warmth spread all over my crotch and bottom and it feels good. When I finally do stop peeing Debbie has me lay there for a little while just to make sure I'm done. Laying there in a very soaked, warm, wet diaper feels arousing in a way.

"Okay baby if you're done Mommy is going to change you now." Debbie says as she starts to place a changing pad under me. Then she undoes the sides of my diaper. "Carol would you mind holding the bar and raising baby's bottom a little.

"I can do that Momma Debbie." Carol states as she step over to stand directly above my face. Giving me an unobstructed view up her skirt. She places her legs on either side of my head and brings them together.

I see that she is wearing stocking with the lace tops. I close my eyes and feel the softness of the stockings on both sides of my face and it feels amazing. When I do open my eyes and look straight ahead I see she has on a thick white diaper that makes her butt look really good. I feel the wet diaper being pulled off.

"Hold baby right there so I can wipe his little bottom and around his pussy." Debbie tells her. "After I clean his bottom and pussy I slide a fresh warm diaper under him. Then you can lower his bottom and I'll clean his pee-pee."

The wet wipe feels very cool against my bottom as she rubs it all over me back there. As she gets around the dilator it moves a little causing me to moan slightly. "Mmmm..." I hear Carla make the same sound and figure that she to is enjoying the treatment we are getting. As Debbie slides the fresh diaper under me I notice it feels very warm. Like fresh from the clothes dryer warm.

"Momma Racheal brought these straight from the dryer for our babies! They'll make your bottoms feel all nice and cozy." Debbie says. My bottom is lowered onto the diaper and Debbie wipes down my front then points my penis down. She covers my front with the warm diaper and secures it in place. "There we go all clean and in a nice warm diaper baby. Carol would you hook the bar to baby's collar and mittens?"

"Of course Momma Debbie." Carol replies as she does just that. She raises her skirt and bends over a little so she can see my face and smiles. "Did baby enjoy the view while he was being changed?"

"Yes I did Carol but I also enjoyed the feeling on my face as well." I respond with a grin as I rub my face against her legs. I hear Denise chuckle and I look over at her. I see that not only her but Rosa as well have lifted the front of their skirts up to show off stockings with lace tops.

"It appears that word has gotten out about yours and Carla's love for these types of stockings! So there seems to have been a run on them at the local stores!" Denise states with a grin. "I won't know who told. But it seems that we ladies here like to see both your faces when you know that they are around. Mommies let's get our babies nursed shall we. Momma Rosa and sitter Carol will stay here to help if needed." Then she lowers her skirt and leaves the training room.

Debbie walks around and places my head in front of her nipple. "Here you go baby, some nice breast milk for you. I know you love the taste." Debbie says as she brings her nipple to my mouth and cradles my head. She also places a hand on top of my diaper.

As I start to suckle I feel the warm milk starting to flow over my tongue. Its thickness and flavor are relaxing. I know when I do suckle I feel closer to the person who is giving me their milk. It creates an almost euphoric relaxation where I feel safe, cared for and less nervous about everything. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of the warm milk entering my mouth.

"That's it baby," Debbie says as she gently rubs the front of my diaper. "Just relax and enjoy the nice milk."

"They look so cute laying there all helpless nursing." Carol says.

"Yes little sister and little one do look cute." Rosa states. "It's good to have them both. Their willingness to help with the training and product testing makes them even more adorable."

"I always figured it would be really hard to find a man who would allow himself to be put in some of the situations that little one allows us to do." Carol states. "I guess that he is comfortable enough with us that he doesn't mind it too much."

"That's partly because Momma Denise has made it clear that if at any time little one feels uncomfortable or has a problem with what is happening or about to happen he just has to say so. Then it will either stop completely or we'll discuss what's going on and let him decide if he wants to continue," Rosa informs her.

"So you're saying that he trusts us to stop if he says to?" Carol asks. "Wait a minute you said 'partly', so what is the other part?"

"Little one to put it in his own words is 'broadening his horizons'. He's finding out what feels good to him." Rosa replies. "Men are taught that they shouldn't do this or that because that is not what 'men do'. Or that is not what our society thinks real men should do, want to be or feel. A true man in my view are the ones who are willing to step outside those preconceived boundaries and find out for themselves what they like, want to be or even feel."

"Alright baby, time to have you nurse on the other breast for a while." Debbie says. "Carol could you and Momma Rosa help me turn baby around so he can comfortable get to my other breast. If he slide down baby will crowd little sister and if I move over I'll fall off the futon."

They come over and the three of them lift me up. They turn me around and Debbie moves over to where my bottom was a moment ago. Then Debbie cradles my head and puts her nipple into my mouth. As I start suckling again I hear them do the same thing to Carla. As I think on it I realize now why it seems that time flies by when I'm nursing.

"Little one looks to be deep in thought again Momma Debbie." Rosa says. "Be careful, remember what happened last time we saw that look in his eyes."

"I remember. But I don't think it is the same as last time." Debbie answers back. "How are you doing baby? Is everything alright?"

I let her nipple pass out of my mouth. "Yes Mommy, everything is fine and I'll explain it later if you want to know what I was think about."

"That sounds like and invitation to see how little man's mind works." Sarah says. "If Momma Debbie doesn't want to know that's okay you can tell your Momma Sarah all about it."

As Debbie places her nipple back in my mouth and gives her breast a gentle squeeze filling my mouth with milk. Her and Rosa both chime in that they also want to hear what I was thinking. As I nurse I get that lovely feeling again only this time I keep my mind quiet and enjoy the feeling of having a mouth full of milk.

In a while I hear the door to the training room open and when I open my eyes I see Denise putting somethings on the bookcase.

"Well, how is it going in here? Any problems or concerns I need to know about?" Denise asks.

"Not really but when they are done nursing we may get a look into little one's mind." Rosa tells Denise.

"Well that sounds interesting." Denise says. "What brought this on?"

"Momma Debbie asked little one a question because he had that glazed over look in his eyes. You know like he had earlier Momma Denise." Rosa says.

1...345678