My Job as a Tester Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good we are all here." Rosa starts. "I've talked to Denise and we both agree that Momma Sarah and Momma Debbie both need to know how to administer an enema. Now we all have received them in the past but they have never given one so we are going to remedy that now. Momma Debbie will give little one two enemas and Momma Sarah will give little sister two enemas. Momma Debbie you and little one will go first."

Debbie walks over to me. "Are you ready little man?" she asks as we walk over to the exam table.

"Well I guess I better be." I state as I turn around and hop up on the table.

"Just let Momma Debbie take care of you." Debbie says as she places my feet into the stirrups. She then removes my diaper and sets it off to the side. "I promise Mommy is going to be as gentle as possible. I don't want to cause any problems for our little man!" She says.

"Okay, now some clients will request an enema so what we have here is a two quart enema." Rosa says. "Now you may need to slow it down or stop at some point to allow them to get accustom to the feeling."

Debbie applies some lube to my ravaged pussy and slowly slides a finger inside to spread the lube around. "How does that feel on your little pussy?" Debbie asks.

"It feels good Momma Debbie." I reply. I feel her remove her finger and start to insert the nozzle.

"The first one will be given with the regular nozzle." Rosa states standing beside my left leg so she can watch what Debbie is doing. "Remember that you want to make it enjoyable so play with little one while you give him the enema."

Debbie starts to gently play with my sack as she starts the enema. "How does that feel? Not too fast is it?" She asks.

"No Momma Debbie it feels okay but I may need for you to slow it down in a little bit." I reply. I feel the water rushing in and hitting my prostate. Already I can see a small drop of precum forming at the tip of my penis.

"This is twice as big as little one has ever taken so here soon he is going to start feeling full." Rosa says. "Always talk to your baby and see how they are doing."

"Are you doing okay baby? Does Momma need to slow it down?" Debbie asks in a soothing voice. "Your half way there baby it will not be too much longer."

"Momma Debbie can you slow it down a little bit I'm starting to feel really full right now." I say.

"Sure baby, I'll slow it down for you." Debbie says as she works the clamp to slow it down. Then she rubs my belly a little to help me relax a little.

I can see the bag slowly going down and as it empties I feel fuller and fuller. At one point I have Debbie stop it completely because I feel so full. I can see there is still some left in the bag and decide to finish it. "Okay Momma Debbie let's get the rest of it in me so I can go to the potty." I say.

Debbie reaches over and slowly opens the valve allowing the rest to flow into me. "I'll turn it on slow so you won't have a problem. You're doing such a good job for Momma." Debbie states in a soothing voice while she rubs my stomach. I'm just about to tell her I can't take any more she says, "All in that was a really good job. Now Momma is going to take out the nozzle. You just lay there and relax." she asks "Are you ready?"

"Go slow momma Debbie I'm really full. I feel like I'm going to pop." I state just before a cramp hits.

As she removes the nozzle she places a finger on my pussy to help me hold it. Rosa takes the nozzle and Debbie gently massages my stomach. "You just lay there baby until that nasty cramp passes. Momma's got her finger on your pussy to help you hold it." Debbie states.

I lay there a minute until the cramp passes then with Debbie's help I slowly sit up. "I think I better get to the potty!" I say as I step onto the floor and head for the toilet. I take three steps and another cramp hits and I freeze. I feel like it is going to come out.

Debbie quickly slides her finger into my bottom and says, "Just squeeze my finger baby. Momma will help you make it to the potty."

Rosa is on the other side of me holding my arm. "Little one you're doing fine just a few more steps and you'll be at the toilet." She states.

When the cramp passes I take the remaining steps to the toilet and Debbie helps me sit down and slowly removes her finger. "There you go baby, you've made it. Momma is proud of you. Holding it like a big boy." Debbie says with a smile on her face.

Just then a cramp hits and the water along with everything else is starting to be expelled from my body.

"We are going to treat this as if you're with a client and normally they want to be treated as a baby. We want you to be loving and protective of your baby." Rosa states. "So that means you stay with them and when they have expelled the enema you are to wipe their bottom and get them ready for their second enema." after a brief pause she adds. "I'm sorry I almost forgot." she pulls out two adult sized pacifier and hands them to Debbie and Sarah. "Most clients will have one of these that they use. So we are going to make as close to real as possible."

Just before she puts the pacifier in my mouth I say, "I'm sorry it's going to smell pretty bad." then she puts the pacifier in my mouth as some more comes out.

"It's okay baby Momma knows it's going to smell bad but she's going to make it all better." Debbie says as she gets some toilet paper to wipe my bottom. After a few moments nothing more comes out even with me trying. "All done?" Debbie asks. I nod my head and she gently pushes on my back so I lean forward and she wipes my bottom a few times. "There lets stand baby up and give him one more wipe to make sure he's all clean." she adds.

As we walk back over, "There is no need to diaper little one right away. Let's let Momma Sarah and little sister get their first enema done."

Debbie reaches down and holds onto my penis. "I'll just hold on to him and make sure he doesn't go anywhere." Debbie says with a smile as she stands behind me and lightly strokes me. She whispers into my ear. "I saw Momma Sarah doing this to little sister while you were getting your enema baby. I bet she was saying all kinds of naughty things in little sisters ear while she watched."

I'm watching as Sarah removes Carla's diaper and exposes her cock, pussy and her rosebud. I can feel myself getting even more aroused as Sarah slides her finger inside her and slowly pumps it in and out a few times. Carla looks over at me and sucks on her pacifier a little harder making it move in and out of her mouth. I look back down and see Sarah insert the nozzle and slowly start the flow. Then sliding a finger in and out of her pussy and Rosa lightly stroking her cock.

"You wish you were the one fingering Carla's pussy right now. I bet it's really wet and your finger would slide in and out very easily. Maybe you'd prefer to be the one stroking her cock. Feeling all the ridges and contours. Then reaching up to the helmet. Feeling it slide over your hand but, I'm sure you'd do something else. You won't use your hand would you, remember what it felt like as it slid over your tongue." Debbie whispers as she strokes my hard cock in her hand.

I lean back and can feel Debbie's breast press against my back as a slight moan escapes around the pacifier in my mouth. I look at Carla's breasts and see that they are about the size of Debbie's. They might even feel close to the same on my back. I see Carla watching me as I look at her. Her nipples are erect and almost begging to be played with or sucked on. Carla smiles around the pacifier and winks at me. I grab Debbie's hand because thinking about what Debbie has said and her playing with my cock has me about ready to blow my load all over the place.

"I won't stroke it anymore, because I can tell you're really close again." Debbie says as she removes her hand. She slides it around to my bottom and starts to play with it instead.

I know she had said something to Sarah a couple of times but I didn't hear what she said. It seems that when Debbie removed her hand Sarah was removing the nozzle from Carla's bottom. As I watch them walk Carla over to the toilet I feel Debbie running her finger over my puckered little hole. Before I know it Rosa is getting my next enema ready. A few moments later Carla is walking over and stands beside me.

"Little brother, I wish it was you playing with my pussy and my cock." Carla whispers into my ear. "When the time comes you're going to be the first to have all my holes if you want!" she adds. Then removes my pacifier and gives me a very passionate kiss.

I'm not sure if Debbie could hear what Carla was saying but when she said holes Debbie pushed her finger inside mine. I moan a little into Carla's mouth which causes her to moan slightly also. "Little sister, a little later not only will you get what you've been wanting you'll also be taking my cherry!" I whisper back to her in her ear. Rosa states she is ready for us and I look up to see Sarah pressed against Carla's back just like Debbie is to mine.

Debbie wiggles her finger. "Let's go baby the sooner we get started, the sooner you and little sister can have fun." She says. Then she guides me over to the table and slowly removes her finger so I can get up on the table.

I see Rosa standing there smiling as she moves up beside the table while Debbie places my legs in the stirrups. "You can start anytime you're ready Momma Debbie." Rosa says. "I've attached a different nozzle to the hose so you won't have to hold it in place during the enema." she adds.

Debbie holds up the nozzle so I can see it. It looks kind of like a Butt plug with small holes in it. "This should feel different not only going in but also when the water starts to flow as well." Debbie states. "Okay baby, Mommy is going to go slow so it won't hurt. It is going to stretch you a little but not as much as that Dilator did earlier." she adds as she starts to insert it.

Sarah and Carla step up to the other side of the table. I look up at Carla just as the largest part of the nozzle slides in and I arch my back a little. "Are you alright baby? Mommy doesn't want to hurt you." Debbie states.

I reach up and hold my pacifier. "No Mommy it didn't hurt. You're doing fine." I reply then replace my pacifier back in my mouth. As my hand starts to travel back to the side of the table Sarah reaches over and takes my hand and places it on Carla's cock. While taking Carla's hand, placing it on my nipple and starts guiding it to fondle my breast.

Rosa starts to reach for my cock when Debbie says. "I think we should leave baby's cock alone for now he's fairly close. Maybe you should massage his other breast Momma Rosa."

"I think I can do that for little one." Rosa says as she starts to caress my other breast and playing with my nipple. She leans over and says very softly. "Little one Momma Denise suggested that we do the enemas so you both would be nice and clean if you decided to do anything after the break. She also asked that we prepare you so that if you do something it won't hurt and you can enjoy it more."

The nozzle that the water flowing through into my bottom is causing a different sensation than last time. I feel it not only passing over my prostate but also caressing the walls inside my bottom. It feels very erotic and coupled with what everyone is doing to me there is no doubt in my mind that I will be extremely horny when this is over. It suddenly dawns on me that three of the people in the room are clothed and Carla and I are completely naked.

"You're doing really good baby, we are about half way done." Debbie says as she continues to massage both my stomach and my scrotum. "You know I just love the way you feel in my hand when they are pulled up against your body. They form a nice little package and the ridges become even more pronounced."

As I lay there I slide my hand up Rosa's leg feeling her stockings with the lace tops. I also lightly slide my hand up and down on Carla's cock. Both sensations are extremely arousing and enjoyable. I watch as Sarah leans over slightly and collects the precum that is starting to ooze from the top of my penis. She covers her finger and brings it up to Carla's mouth as she removes the pacifier from it. Then slides in her finger in place of it.

Carla quickly starts to suck on her finger trying to get every drop of my precum off of it. She closes her eyes as she is doing it and rolls my nipple between her finger and thumb send small bolts of electricity from there to my scrotum, penis and strangely to my pussy.

Sarah slowly extracts her finger from Carla's mouth and replaces the pacifier. I see, then feel her hand on Carla's cock just ahead of mine on the upward stroke. I watch with fascination as her hand comes up with a finger cover in Carla's precum. I'm unaware of when she moved her other hand but she pulls my pacifier out of the way and slowly feeds me her finger. I remember the taste instantly from when I had Carla in my mouth and proceed to suck the finger clean. I'm lost in my own little world of sensation as I taste the familiar tangy sweet flavor that comes from Carla along with the fullness I feel from the enema that is even now flowing into me. Adding to that is the caresses to my scrotum, breasts and nipples. I hear someone say something but it is at the edge of my awareness, then I hear Debbie.

"You did a wonderful job baby. It's all in now just give Mommy a second and she'll pull out the nozzle and you can go relieve yourself." Debbie says as she moves the IV stand a little behind her. She starts to gently pull it out and can see that it is spreading me just a little. "Baby it's almost out, when it is you are going to have to try to hold your enema in until Mommy can get you to the potty. If you need help Mommy will help you." She says.

As it finally comes free she places a finger against my pussy and hands the nozzle to Rosa. After a moment she removes her finger and starts helping me to sit up. It's then that I realize just how full I really am. As a light cramp starts when I stand up. I pause suddenly. "Wow, I'm really full Mommy."

"Does baby need Mommy's help?" Debbie asks.

"I don't know." I reply as I take a couple of steps and then another cramp hits worse than the last one. I place my hand over my pussy, hoping to stop the enema from being expelled.

"Move your hand baby. Mommy is going to help you get to the potty. " Debbie says is a soothing voice. True to her word when I move my hand she quickly moves hers to replace it. As she slides a finger back into my pussy she says. "Now clamp down just like before and everything will be alright."

Once I do we start walking slowly towards the toilet. I notice she has one hand helping me hold in the enema and the other holding my erect penis.

Once we reach the toilet she says, "Now baby Mommy is going to make sure that if you go wee-wee it will stay in the potty. Now sit down slowly so Mommy can adjust you." I sit down slowly as she told me to when another cramp hits and I instinctively clench my muscles. She keeps her hand on my penis but says, "You need to relax baby so Mommy can have her finger back."

As I do I feel her wiggle her finger then remove it. As soon as it is out the enema rushes out of me causing me to moan in relief. During a brief pause I start to pee and true to her word she directs it into the bowl while more of the enema starts to flow. For me what felt like forever was only a few moments and then I was done. "I think I'm done now Mommy." I say.

"Okay lean forward so Mommy can see." Debbie says still holding my penis. She checks and then wipes my penis and then my pussy. "You sure you're done baby?"

"Yes Mommy." I reply.

"Baby is nice and clean." She says. She helps me stand up and still holding my penis we walk back over to the table and stand where Sarah and Carla were moments before. Carla is now on the table and Sarah is between her legs applying some lube to both her and a different nozzle. I place one hand on Carla's breast and the other I reach behind me. I slide it thru Debbie's skirt and into her diaper and start playing with her clit.

Carla reaches over and again has a hold of my penis. I feel Debbie's hand slide down my bottom and hear her whisper in my ear. "I'll just keep your pussy warmed up for little sister." as I feel her finger slowly start sliding in and out of my pussy. I watch as Sarah slides the nozzle into Carla and watch as she starts the flow of the enema. I start caressing her breast and playing with her nipple. I notice a light colored hand start playing with her other nipple and look up to see Denise standing there and Rosa behind her.

After a while Debbie slides a finger just ahead of Carla's hand and collects some precum. "Momma Denise would you remove little sister's pacifier for me please." Debbie says.

Rosa whispers into Denise's ear. "I would be happy to." Denise replies as she takes the pacifier from Carla's mouth and watches as Debbie lowers her finger covered in precum to replace it.

Carla moans around the finger and slides her hand up Denise's leg. She also give my cock a gentle squeeze.

Sarah says. "Momma Rosa would you remove little man's pacifier." While she slides a finger inside little sister's pussy.

Rosa steps from behind Denise and removes my pacifier. Then slides a finger up Carla's cock and collects some precum. She slides it into Denise's mouth as Sarah slides her finger into mine.

Both Denise and I moan at watching the other two sucking the juices of the others. "I thought you'd like to have a taste of little sister as you have already tasted little one." Rosa states.

I'm attempting to get every bit of flavor off of Sarah's finger while Debbie slides a second finger into my pussy. As I realize that not only is there now four women clothed in the room but that I have been referring to my bottom as a pussy for a while now. I also realize that it hasn't cause me any problems thinking along those lines after what Carla had said earlier.

"Okay little sister almost done." Sarah states as she pulls her finger from my mouth slowly.

Once it is out Rosa replaces the pacifier and extracts her finger from Denise's mouth. Then Debbie removes her finger and Denise replaces her pacifier. Debbie then removes my hand from her diaper and places it on the table beside Carla.

"Okay little sister let's get that nozzle out of you so we can see if your clean as well." Sarah says as she slowly removes it and places a finger on Carla's bottom. Then a moment or two later she helps her sit up and walks towards the toilet. Stopping twice because of cramps.

"Lean over baby. Mommy needs a little more room." Debbie says in my ear. " While Momma Sarah is helping little sister. Mommy is going to keep on keeping your pussy warm."

I feel her hand on my back and gentle pressure pushing me forward. I look up to see both Denise and Rosa smiling at me as I place my elbows on the table. I already have my legs slightly spread apart but at Debbie's insistence I widen my stance a little.

"There now isn't that better baby?" Debbie asks.

"Yes Mommy." I reply. I watch as Denise walks around the table and stands beside me. I feel her hand on my back near my shoulder blades.

"It looks as if you're enjoying yourself" Denise says and then adds, "baby." As she lightly strokes my back.

"I am Momma Denise." I reply.

"I am sorry but as soon as little sister is done I am going to need you both on the other side of the table." Denise states. "I've decided that we need to retest a product. Momma Rosa and I will insert them beside one another and then we will diaper you both. I have an announcement to make in the breakroom. Momma Debbie I'm sorry but you need to let Mac up."

Debbie removes her fingers and as I straighten up and walk around with Denise to the other side of the table Rosa moves the table slightly at an angle. "Carla did Momma Sarah explain to you about what is about to happen?" Denise inquires.

123456...8