My Job as a Tester Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh the Reality Company called and asked if you would call them back as soon as possible." Cindy says.

"That doesn't sound good." Denise states as she gets up and starts to head for her office. "Carla and Mac you two wait here for me. I'll be back and we can discuss the products. No one gets to cum until after the afternoon break at the very soonest!"

"Yes Momma Denise." We all say together.

"Does she realize how difficult that is going to be?" Lisa asks. "Jeez, just thinking about what I saw through that window makes me hornier!"

David laughs, "Lisa you get hornier when the wind blows or even when it doesn't."

"I'll make a deal with you. I'll help you and won't say anything if you help me." Lisa says with a smile.

"I know Denise all too well. She would know and I can promise the release wouldn't be worth the punishment." David replies with a smile and a look at the door. "She always seems to know and, she is very inventive with her punishments." He adds with a distant look in his eyes.

"Sounds and looks like maybe you've been punished a time or two by Denise." Rosa says as she takes a drink of her coffee.

"And enjoyed it, my lovely light skinned beauty." Sarah states placing a hand on David's shoulder. "Would you care to enlighten us?"

David blushes, straightens up in his seat and clears his throat. "Let's just say I have an intimate knowledge and that's all I'll say." He replies.

As we are sitting there Carla looks at me. "You know little brother I heard what Momma Sarah told you and she was right. That was almost what I was thinking with only a slight difference."

"What would that have been?" Sarah asks.

Carla gets a big smile on her face and states, "Well after I thought about how nice it would have felt to slide into little brother. I thought about how nice it would be to help slide a pair of very soft lacey panties up his legs and see his cock encased in them!"

Sarah and Debbie both smile as does everyone else sitting there.

"I thought the same thing the other day when we were getting him ready for Denise." Rosa states. "As was everyone else if I'm correct?"

I look around at the ladies in the break room and see that each of them are smiling and nodding their heads. I shake my head. "Well it seems that all of you are more than willing to help me broaden my horizons." Cindy stands up and walks over, then sits on my lap.

"Don't worry Daddy. We won't think any less of you no matter what you decide to do. I think I speak for everyone here when I say we are the lucky ones! To have found someone as open minded as you are." Cindy says with a smile on her face. "Besides you looked really good in those stockings the other day!"

"I would have loved to go shopping with you three yesterday! If for no other reason than to watch you trying on the clothes, my little man." Sarah adds. "I bet you looked really sexy!"

"We definitely had fun shopping the other day and he did look sexy trying on different outfits but, what was really sexy was when he was putting on and wearing that lacey gaff." Carla says. "It was all I could do not to just molest him while I was helping him with it."

Denise comes back into the breakroom. "Well did I miss anything?"

"We were just discussing how sexy Mac looked the other day when he was shopping with you and Carla." Rosa states. "Also the fact that we all think little one would look really tasty in a pair of soft, lacey panties untucked!" she adds with a grin.

"Well he did look pretty sexy the other day and as for the panties I think I'd have to agree." Denise says as she sits down with a cup of coffee. "I would be willing to buy a pair for him to wear around the shop one day but I think that is for Mac to decide as to whether or not to try a pair for us to see."

Sarah quickly adds, "I'll help pay for them or even a few if they're really soft and lacey!"

I see the others quickly agree to even buying a few pairs. "Okay." I state. "I promise to think on it. I'm not saying I will but, I not saying I won't. I just want to think on it. If I decide to it will have to be after Halloween! We have enough to deal with right now. Right now though, all I want to know is where did I leave my lunch."

Right then we hear the bell on the front door ring. Carol gets up and goes to see who has just come in.

"Mac you never bring a lunch." Rachael points out. "Besides I think Denise has ordered Pizza for lunch today!"

"Well that solves one problem." I state as I place one of my hands on Cindy's leg.

"You know Mac I didn't get your review of the product we tested the other day that had you so distracted when you were with Carol and Rosa." Denise says. "So after we eat some Pizza we'll start with that one and then do the one for today. Rosa will have to take my place for the Mommy training because I have to run to the bank and take care of something."

"Everything's alright I hope. Did you find out what the realty office wants?" Rachael asks.

"Everything is fine." Denise replies. "I just need to get a cashier's check from the bank and go by the realty office to sign a few papers."

Carol walks back into the break room carrying several pizza boxes. "Lunch is here!" She states.

We get our slices of pizza and Denise, Carla and I set at one table by ourselves. Denise has a pad of paper and pen ready. For when we start our reviews so she could take notes. As we are eating we talk about tomorrow and the Halloween party. We cover that if the breasts are ready David is going to want to take some photos so he can show the Doctors over at the Clinics.

"Okay if you're ready let's get started on the reviews. Starting with the Vibrating Butt Plug that we had placed in you yesterday Mac." Denise says.

"Well it went in easily enough and once it was seated it felt good just setting there. It wasn't too large and I could have had it in place for quite a while. It stretched me a little; I'd say just enough to remind me it was there but not enough that it hurt." I state.

"What about when it started to vibrate?" Denise inquires.

"When it first started to vibrate it caught me off guard even though I knew Rosa or you were going to turn it on." I reply. "The low vibrations made me even more aware that it was there. Then after a while it started to pulse, increasing and decreasing in intensity against my prostate and it started to drive me a little crazy. At the end if it had increased any more in intensity I would have lost it right there while I was helping Carol. I did have several small anal orgasms. It was very enjoyable." I say with a smile. "I think part of the pleasure was the fact that you or Rosa had the remotes and that I had no control of when it was going to vibrate. We should definitely add it to the inventory."

"I have the feeling that our sample may get a lot of use." Denise states with a smile looking at me. "I know Rosa and I enjoyed the feeling of control we had holding the remotes as we did. Watching your reactions when we would hit the buttons on them was almost priceless."

"I wish I could have seen that. It must have been exciting to see!" Carla says.

"It was. I almost came watching him every time we pushed one of the buttons." Denise adds. "So that brings us to you Carla. Let's start with the inflatable Dildo, even though it's been tested several times by the ladies that work here. It's never bad to have different points of view about a product."

"It went in easily enough and when it was inflated. I thought I was going to pop. I've never had my pussy so full. It was hitting every nook and cranny I had. It felt amazing, had I had to walk anywhere I'd have never made it without cumming." Carla stated. "It definitely gets my stamp of approval."

"Good, now that brings us to the Anal Dilators. I want to hear from you first Mac." Denise states.

"Well at first I didn't think it would fit into me." I state. "But with Sarah talking to me and helping to me relax. I got it in and it hurt a little at first but no worse than having a big bowel movement. That little bit of pain was replaced by a feeling of being full. I relaxed as best I could and started to enjoy the feeling of being stretched open. Sarah started moving it in circles causing it to hit something. That was part of the reason I almost came. Its smooth surface made it feel good as it stretched me out. When it came time to remove it I found that, for a better description my lips were almost hypersensitive. I could feel in detail every movement. Once it was out I felt empty and wanted it back in me."

"I see, you stated that it was part of the reason you almost came. If I may ask what was the other part of the reason?" Denise inquires with a smile as she looks over at Carla then back at me.

"Well, to be honest." I say as I blush slightly. "They were thoughts about little sister and some of the people who work here. That's all I'll say about it for now."

"Okay, I understand." Denise replies with a knowing smile. "Your turn little sister."

"I thought I was stuffed with the dildo. When Momma Debbie started to insert it, I was also scared it wouldn't fit. Once it was inside me I almost came! As I was nursing and Momma Debbie was stroking it I was almost positive I was going to come when she was rubbing it. It felt good being stretched and feeling so full all at the same time. There were a couple of reasons why I almost came. When the Mommy training ended I was struggling not to cum all over myself. After all if little brother could prevent it then why couldn't I?" Carla stated. "And before you ask one was from being so stretched and stuffed so full. The second is I'm pretty sure the same as little brother."

"I see." replies Denise. "I hope you both realize that you two are not the only ones who had to stop themselves from cumming. I'm fairly sure that several people on this side of the window did the same thing as did I while I was in the room with you two"

"Well then, do we really have to wait until after the afternoon break?" Carla asks.

"Yes you really have to wait till later." Denise replies smiling. "I can almost promise it will be worth the wait. What about you Mac aren't you going to make a case to get some relief?"

"No, I'm not going to after all what good would it do?" I state. "You've made up your mind and I know that I'm going to get some relief after the break and so will Carla. I am also sure that you are planning to get some relief yourself. The only question I have is how you are going to get it!" I inquire with a smile.

"Oh yes I have a few ideas and I have the items in my office still!" Denise says. "I don't think you will mind too much. Although for now everyone needs to follow Rosa's lead. Now I need to get going and I'll have good news when I get back." She states as she stands up and heads for the door. "Rosa, try to keep them in line."

"I can only try." Rosa replies. Then looking at Carla, "Little sister can I have a word with you for a minute?"

"Of course Momma Rosa." Carla states as she gets up and they both leave the breakroom.

"Little man, I believe I need you to change my diaper if you don't mind." Sarah says as she puts her hand on my shoulder.

I slide my hand up her leg to check her diaper. "Well, I glad to see that I'm needed." I reply. As I was sliding my hand up her leg I noticed that she is wearing a wraparound skirt and I can easily grab hold of her diaper on top while spreading it open. As I stand up I leave my hand with my fingers in her diaper in place. "Should we use the changing room or the training room?" I ask.

"I think Rosa is setting up the training room for something little man." Sarah says as she looks down at my hand and smiles seeing that her stockings are exposed as well as her diaper.

As we step into the hallway and walk past the training room Rosa steps out. "I'm preparing the training room so we can cover something that hasn't been covered during the regular Mommy training so when you get done changing Momma Sarah come on inside both of you." Rosa states. "And remember no one cums until after the break."

"Okay Momma Rosa, we understand." I say as we step in front of the changing room door. I open the door and let Sarah step inside. I close it once I'm inside with her. "I was wondering when you were going to ask me to change your diaper Momma Sarah?"

"I'm wet and it isn't because I wet myself." Sarah states. "I was planning on asking you to change it after the break but I have the feeling that things are going to be really interesting then."

I walk up to her and start undoing her skirt. "I'm sure they will be but first I need to change your diaper." I remove her skirt, fold it and set it on a chair. I then get everything I need to change her and place it on a rolling table. I place a changing pad on the changing table and walk back over to Sarah placing my hand on her crotch. "Why don't you just back up to the table and I'll take care of everything else?" I ask.

Sarah smiles, "You want to wait until I'm on the table before you remove my diaper?"

"Yes I do, we don't want to make a mess now do we." I reply as she backs up and starts to lie down. I gently place her feet that are in her high heels in the stirrups and secure her legs. Making sure they are spread a little further apart then are necessary. I slowly slide my hands down her legs towards her diaper.

She is in a position that allows her to see everything I do. "You really love the feel of stocking covered legs don't you?" She asks.

"Yes I love how erotic they feel. The smooth yet slickness of the way they feel on my hand as I slowly glide my hand up your leg or when I place the side of my face against them." I state as I lay my face on the inside of her thigh. "Then the sudden transition to Lace at the tops. The contrast in textures and patterns is wonderful." I say as I look up into her eyes.

"The way you describe it I think I understand why it is such a turn on for you." She replies. "I knew it was a turn on for you and a lot of men but now I think I do. And I love the way it feels as you're running your hands and face across them."

I bring my hands to her diaper and start to remove it. "I have wanted to change your diaper for a while now. In hopes that I'd get the chance to not only get a better look at your pussy but also to taste you as well." I state as I lower the front of her diaper. I see that she is very wet and her pussy is dripping a little. "Oh my, you are very wet and seeing how it isn't because you used your diaper. I just have to clean you up the way Mother Nature intended." I state as I remove it completely and set it off to the side. I squat down a little and slide my tongue up between her cheeks and slowly drag my tongue across her puckered rosebud.

"Oh, my little man has a naughty side." Sarah says. "Your tongue feels really good I hope you're planning on doing a really good job cleaning Mommy up!"

"I've want to taste my dark beauty for some time. I'm going to make sure you're well taken care of." I say just before I tickle her rosebud with the tip of my tongue. Causing a sharp intake of air. I slowly run my tongue up to her exposed lips and trace the edges with my tongue stopping just before touching her clit on either side. I can see her juices slowly sliding out of her pussy; I place my tongue just below them and lick upward. As I tip my tongue into her tunnel she moans and places her hands on my head. I remove my hands from her legs and lightly grab her wrists and lift her hands. "Now Momma Sarah if you put your hands on my head again I'll stop and put your diaper on and that will be it." I state.

She moans slightly and looks into my eyes. Then places her hands on the table beside her. "You're not making it easy on Momma." She replies.

"I know you can handle it Mommy." I state while looking into her eyes I place my tongue on her puckered little hole and make circles. I hear her moan and feel her push back against my tongue. I slide it up and slowly insert it into her wet canal. I receive a fresh supply of her sweet juices. I lock my lips around her opening and start to suck softly tasting her even more as she seems to be making a steady supply of her nectar. I again lick up both of her lips hearing her whimper. "Would Mommy like a surprise?" I ask still making eye contact while I trace circles with my fingers around both her rosebud and her sweet canal.

"Mommy would love to have a sweet surprise from her little man." Sarah replies softly.

I apply gentle pressure to her rosebud and slide a finger into her eager wet pussy. When she bears down on my finger at her backdoor I slide my tongue across her clit. I see the look on her face and the lust burning in her eyes as I suck on her clit and lightly run my finger over her g-spot.

"Oh god yes." Sarah states. "Push a little harder on everything, Mommy is getting close. Please baby, it feels really good. You're making Mommy feel real nice."

"Momma Sarah you heard what Momma Denise said 'no one was to cum until after the break' " I state as I slow down my ministrations and leave my fingers fully imbedded in her. "I'll let you cool down some before I put your diaper on and I promise that when Momma Denise allows us to cum I'll make your wait worth it!"

Sarah is slowing her breathing. "God I'm so close now I can almost taste It." she says as she rocks back on my fingers.

I start to remove my fingers. "I didn't realize how close you were I'm sorry Momma Sarah." I say.

She places a hand on my wrist of the hand that has a finger in her puckered rosebud. "Leave that for just a few more moments please little man." She asks.

"Okay Mommy I leave my finger in your naughty little bottom for a few more moments." I reply as I slide it back in and start a gentle in and out motion. "You know Mommy your pussy looks lovely. I'm glad I got a few moments to just look at it. I love how your lips are slightly darker then as you get them to part it's a wonderful shade of pink and very tasty." I say as I softly run my tongue across the inside.

"You do very much more admiring little man and your face is going to be covered in that nectar you love so much." Sarah states with a moan.

"Little one I think you need to finish diapering Momma Sarah so we can get on with the training I have planned." Rosa says as she steps up beside Sarah. "I wish I could let him finish you but like Denise said not until after the break." Rosa says as she gives her a kiss.

"I know but it feels so good." Sarah replies as she rocks on my finger.

I wiggle my finger and slowly withdraw it. "Now let's get you diapered Mommy." She raises her hips as I slide the diaper under her.

"I'll see both of you in a few moments." Rosa says as she steps out the door.

"I didn't hear her come in." I state. Once the diaper is in place I lean over and lightly kiss Sarah's pussy before I pull the top over and secure it. Then I run my hands down her legs one last time before I release them from the stirrups and help her up. I go over and get her skirt and place it back around her waist. I reach inside and place my hand on her stocking covered leg and trace the lace pattern.

Sarah leans over slightly and kisses me sliding her tongue into my mouth while I still have my hand on her stockings. "Little man you can play with my stockings any time you want to, as long as they are on my legs." She says.

"I like that Momma Sarah and I found out something about you also!" I reply. "You love being called 'Mommy' at least by me anyway."

"Yes I do." Sarah smiles. "Now little man we better get to the training room.

I quickly clean up the table and wash my face. "There now I'm ready to go." I state as I open the door for Sarah and we head for the training room. When we enter the room I see that the exam table is set up and an enema bag is hanging from an IV stand.

123456...8