My Job as a Tester Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll bet those didn't includes that sweet piece of meat you have between your legs little sister." I say with a chuckle. "I'll bet that would be and eye opening experience finding that one out."

"That would depend on how she found out." Carla says with a grin. "If we double teamed her, I promise her eyes would pop wide open."

"So does everyone here think David, Carla and I should take a shot at Paradise?" I ask.

"Well she does seem open to the idea of getting together with all of you and the fact that this is a polyamory! So she knows that we are all together with each other." Denise says. "So yeah go for it Mac, Carla and even you, David. If you want to try for Len also go for it. Which by the way when we leave we are going to talk in the car on the way back to the shop."

"Am I going to like the talk?" David asks.

"I'm pretty sure you will." Denise states. Then she adds, "Since we have agreed to be a poly group I think it's time to clear the air on a few things." David just sits there and doesn't reply.

"Little brother don't you think you should help sweetness with our drinks?" Carla says with a smile.

"Of course you're right little sister." I say as I get up and walk to the bar and stand beside Kim while Len gets our drinks prepared.

"Why does Carla call you 'little brother'?" Kim asks me.

"Well it's both a term of affection and a nickname from work, Paradise. You see in many ways we are like a family at work. When I started there I was shorter than Ben so, Rosa calls me 'little one', Sarah calls me 'little man', Debbie calls me 'baby' for the most part." I explain. "I call Carla 'little sister' because she is close to my height, Cindy I call 'baby girl' and I call you 'Paradise'. Because we are now officially together as an open poly group what effects one effects the group."

Kim looks at me with a confused look. "So if I say want to be with David, Carla or even you I have to ask everyone in your group if it is okay?"

"No you don't Paradise but, just so you know they are all for you getting with any of us." I say with a smile.

"Can I be the plus one?" Len inquires.

"Sweetheart, David and I will discuss it with you later before we all leave." I tell him. "I promise you'll have the answers you asked Paradise here to get for you. You naughty boy, I think David may just spank you." I see Len smile at that statement. "Oh before I forget I need to pay for the first round after that I think it is going to be everyone for themselves."

"Okay Mac, once these are passed out I'll get your bill for you." Kim says and starts to head for the table with me quickly behind her. She glances over her shoulder and says, "Enjoying the view back there."

"I was right to name you Paradise!" I reply.

She passes the drinks out and tells David what I said. He looks at Len and sees him smile then looks at me, "Little brother, you know your goose is also going to get cooked as well, right?"

"Most likely but why can't we have some fun along the way!" I reply.

"I'll be right back with the bill Mac." Kim tells me as I sit down.

When she comes back she hands me the bill and I let her know that there are a couple of drinks missing. "Oh no, that's the correct amount. Len is buying David's and your drinks." Kim states and smiles as she says, "Len said and I quote 'Those two's drinks are on me and anything else those sweet cheeks need as well' I thought he was going to jump over the bar when you called him a naughty boy." she giggles.

"I think David and I will have to show how much we appreciate his kindness." I say as I hand her the money.

"I don't know little brother, you really think you've got a shot at that?" Carla inquires, "I'm real sure I do!"

I smile at her and tell her, "I still haven't given her the tip yet. I got a feeling that when I do I'll hear from her real quick after that." I pull out a business card that I made and wrap it in a twenty dollar bill. "All I need is when the time comes to form a screen so I can give it to her."

We all sit there and talk about tomorrow and what all is going on with the costumes. I am asked several times about mine. "Listen, I honestly don't know! Denise has taken control of that and she doesn't tell me anything about it. All I know about is the same thing you all know about."

"Denise aren't you going to let us know anything?" Carol asks, "I know about everyone else's costume but his and if I'm going nuts I just know it must be driving him crazy."

"Mac are you going crazy about your costume?" Denise asks. "I would hate for you to end up in a mental hospital over it." She adds with a smile.

"I'm fine. I figure I'll see it when I see it. No big deal." I reply. "I do need to know if I should bring some clothes to change into for work on Monday. I figure it would be a good Idea just encase I need to bug out quickly."

"Given your home life that may be a good idea. Better to be safe than sorry." Denise says.

"I think that when we head back instead of talking in the car we should use the breakroom." I suggest. "That way we'll all be comfortable and if anyone besides Denise and I need to air out the laundry they can." Agreeing we all stand up and head for the end of the bar. Where everyone forms a wall with the exception of David, Carla and I.

We talk a little more until Kim comes over. "So will it be another round?" she asks.

Rosa pipes up, "No I think we need to head out but David, Little sister and little one have tips for you, Paradise." As she hooks her thumb, pointing behind her.

David is first and Kisses her and slides a tip with a card in the front of her blouse. Carla goes next and also kisses her while sliding one into her left Bra cup. When she turns to me I smile and place a finger gently under her chin and guide her face to mine. Then I slowly start to kiss her. Her lips part and I slide my tongue inside while placing my tip and card into her right Bra cup and linger there gently caressing her breast. When we part she looks at me and I see the fires burning in her eyes. "My number is on the card, I hope to hear from you real soon. Then I can show what that kiss couldn't!"

She stands there for a moment until David says, "Little brother and I would like to give Len his tips. Could you arrange it."

"What, oh yeah I'm sorry come with me." Kim says as she grabs my hand and leads us thru a swinging door. "Wait here and I'll send him back." she says as she heads back out thru the door, just after she lets go of my hand.

A moment or two later Len steps thru a door a couple of feet away and steps over to us. "You guys wanted to see me?" He asks with a nervous quiver in his voice.

David steps up to him, starts to kiss him and slides his card into Len's shirt then plays with what is obviously his nipple. I'm standing behind him on a small step stool I found because Len is every bit of six feet tall, when he turns around. He smiles and squats just a little. I slide one hand behind his head and pull him into the kiss. The other hand I slide down the front of his pants. I make sure I get into his underwear and slide my hand down his erect penis, over his scrotum and place his tip with my card just behind it. I break my kiss and look into his eyes as I pull my hand slowly back out. "My number is on the card so try not to get it wet! Okay naughty boy." I say.

As David and I step back thru the door we hear Len say, 'Oh shit not now'. Then we hear him yell to Kim to watch the bar for a moment and see him high tail it to the bathroom.

Sarah looks at us, "What did you two do to that poor boy?"

"We'll tell you in the breakroom." I says as we start for the door. Before we step out Kim waves bye to us and we wave back.

1...345678