My Job as a Tester Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah sees the puzzled look on Denise's face. "You remember, when little man almost came and pinned my hand between his legs." She says.

"Oh, yes I remember. Please tell me he didn't almost cum again. The last time looked painful." Denise states.

"No, baby had that look of concentration on his face." Debbie says as she brushes my hair with her hand. "Baby was deep in thought about something. He going to explain it when he's done nursing." she tells her. "Then we get to see just a little of how his mind works."

"Be careful what you wish for Momma Debbie and you Momma Sarah. I have a feeling that you may end up with a big surprise!" Denise says. "I've had more interaction with Mac then either of you and I'd say he is smarter than maybe we give him credit for."

"Well, we are about to find out! Baby is done nursing so I'll just check him and then we can have a talk." Debbie says as she slides her hand inside my diaper. "Baby is dry and a little hard right now." She moves and sits me upright on the futon but still tied up.

"Well Mac, what were you thinking about?" Denise inquires.

"I was trying to figure out why it seemed like time flew by while I was nursing." I state. "I mean, Yes I was enjoying myself and time goes quickly when you do but there had to be more to it."

"So what did you figure out little man?" Sarah asked.

"What I figured out was since breast milk is a potent cocktail of hormones it had to be because of certain ones. I decided that it is because the milk contains the hormone oxytocin, which may help initiate the onset of a loving bond between mother and infant or an adult. It also contains endorphins the body's natural painkillers which would explain the feelings of pleasure. That explains the feelings of euphoria I got every time I did nurse." I reply.

"You're right Momma Denise I am surprised." Sarah says. "But, pleasantly surprised. There is more to you than meets the eye little man. Which would explain a few things."

Denise grins. "So how do you two feel in your restrains? Are you enjoying being helpless?" she asks.

"I enjoy it a lot!" Carla says. "It's just knowing that anyone could take advantage of me at any moment and there is nothing I could do to stop them is a turn on. I'd only do this with people I'm comfortable with! I know deep down that none of you would hurt me and if you did take advantage of my situation I'd most likely enjoy it."

"That's good to know." Carol says as she walks over and undoes her diaper. Causing Carla to grin.

"What about you little one?" Rosa asks smiling.

"I have to agree with little sister on this one." I reply as I watch Rosa stand up, walk over and undo my diaper.

"I'm glad to hear that. We may have some more products to test that will require us to restrain you." Denise states. Then adds with a smile, "I know I for one do plan on taking advantage of both of you from time to time. I'll get the product reviews from you in the morning but first we have to get you out of those restrains."

Debbie says. "Do we have to? I mean they're both so accessible right now. We could have a lot of fun with them."

"I know I could!" Rosa says with a grin as she slides her hand over my cock.

"It's only a few minutes till closing time and I believe Mac and Carla would like to be alone." Denise states.

"I'm not sure how little brother feels but I'd like you all to stay with us." Carla responds.

They all look at me. "Well I don't have a problem with it. If it doesn't bother you and I'd like that as well."

"Get them out of the restrains but leave the dilators in until I get back." Denise says as she steps out the door.

"I'll help you with little one." Rosa says as she unhooks the bar from my collar.

It doesn't take long before Carla and I are released. We both stand up and stretch a little. Carla steps up to me and wraps her arms around me causing our cocks to rub together. "So we are both naked with only the dilators spreading our pussies open."

"I have a couple of questions for you little sister." I say. "How do you want me? Bent over or laying on my back. Then where, here on the futon or on the table?"

Denise steps back into the training room with Cindy, Racheal, Lisa and David. She goes over to the bookcase and hands out two camcorders. One to Sarah and one to David.

"Let's see to the first question. I want you on your back so I can see your face as I enter you." Carla answers. "The futon is wider when it is lowered into a bed but the table is exactly the right height for us. So I'd say the table."

"I was hoping those would be your choices." I say as I lean in and give her a very passionate kiss. I reach between us and place my hand on her cock. I give it a couple of squeezes and lead her by her cock over to the table. I let go only so I can move the table to the center of the room. I stand back in front of her and give her another kiss. Then I says, "Slow and easy please."

"Always for you little brother." Carla says as she helps me onto the table. She places my legs in the stirrups and adjusts them so my knees are back towards my chest and spread apart. Allowing her to stand between them easily. "Cindy could you raise his head just a little. I want him to be comfortable."

"Gladly ah... Momma Carla." Cindy replies as she raises my head so I can see Carla standing there.

"I promise you'll enjoy this Little brother. Now let's get this dilator out of you." Carla says as she squats down and moves her hand around the edges of the dilator. As it starts to come out she says. "You look wonderful little brother. Seeing up close as it comes out stretching you pussy."

When the widest part starts to be exposed she holds it there for a moment or two. "Wow, Momma Sarah is right, seeing your pussy spread open is beautiful." Carla states. Then it is open leaving my pussy gaped open and feeling empty. Until I feel her tongue glide across my lips and into the gape.

"Ohhhh... that feels really good." I gasp.

"I've got the lube for you little sister." Rosa states as she walks up and puts some on Carla's dick. "It will make it easier to slide it in."

I watch as Carla stands up and feel her slide the head of her cock across my stretched pussy. I take a couple of deep breaths to calm my nerves and relax. She takes her time and runs it over my pussy again.

"You're doing good little brother just relax and it'll feel really good once I get started." She says as she places the helmet against my hole and applies a little pressure. I push out a little. As it slips pass my sphincter muscle there is a slight pain but I've had worse going to the bathroom. "Okay the head is in and you look wonderful. I just let it sit right there so you can get used to it. Then I'll go slow."

I slide my hands over her chest and caress her breasts. "I feel okay you can go a little deeper if you want to." I tell her after a moment. As she pushes a little more into me it feels kind of strange but not in a bad way. I place my hands on her sides and pull her a little towards me causing her to go deeper.

"You're doing great little brother." Carla states. "It's half way in. Are you feeling okay or do I need to stop for a moment and let you adjust to it?"

"Let me show you how I feel." I reply as I pull her even deeper into me and she smiles. She has already reached spots that haven't been touched before and it feels amazing. I want her in me as deep as she can go. The pain I felt has already faded away and now I feel pleasure coming from a part of my body that I never knew could feel such things.

She pushes again. "There it's all in. How do you feel little brother?"

"It feels really good! If I'd known it felt like this I'd have done it years ago." I reply as I caress her sides.

"Little brother before we get to far along when the time comes should I pull out?" Carla asks with a serious look on her face.

"This feels wonderful, How about you just leave it in when the time comes." I reply as I help her start moving in and out of my pussy a little further each time. I see her face light up at my response.

"I'm going to give you everything you've been missing all those years." Carla states as she keeps moving in and out of my pussy.

I now understand the pleasure that people get when they are screwed in their backdoor. It feels really good. Feeling her cock glide back and forth over my prostate. I can feel every vein and artery in her cock. I can feel her heartbeat as it pumps blood into her cock. Then there is the large tube running the length of her cock that has given me her sweet tasting precum. As she slides in and out I can almost feel her precum adding to the lube already in my pussy making it even slicker.

"Mmmm... yes that feels great. Your hitting all the right spots Little sister." I say as my breathing becomes quicker. I can see that I'm leaking precum like a garden hose with the water turned on real low. I also see Denise with a camcorder pointed at the point where Carla's and my crotch meet. I can't see David at the moment but Sarah is standing at the head of the exam table look down the length of my body with the other camcorder. The thought of all this being filmed is turning me on even more.

Carla speeds up her motions a little. "You pussy is a little tight little brother and you feel wonderful. Seeing you like this is such a turn on with my cock in your pussy. I just love fucking your pussy." She pumps a little harder to emphasize her words.

I start meeting her thrusts with my own. "Oh yes fuck my pussy. Your cock feels amazing, I love feeling stuffed full of your cock!" I thrust back harder to meet her. "Oh god yes, fuck me harder. I love your cock. Make that pussy yours!" I practically yell.

"You want harder little brother? You'll get it, I'll make this pussy mine and by the time I'm done you'll want it more often. You'll be my little slutty brother who loves getting his pussy pounded with my cock!" she almost yells back as she starts to seriously slam her cock into my pussy only to be met with my own thrusts.

"Ooooo yes Fuck that pussy. Make me your little slutty brother!" I says as my pussy gets pounded. It feels wonderful. The pleasure I'm feeling is driving me crazy with lust and the desire for more. "That's it breed your little slut! I want to feel you shoot your cum deep inside me. Spray my insides, I want that hot cum." I say almost out of breath.

"I'm going to spray my cum all over your naughty little cunt." She says as she pumps even faster. "Get ready my little slut it won't be long now and you'll be breed good and proper!"

I feel her cock starting to get even bigger as she slams in and out of me. Somewhere in the back of my mind I realize that I was waiting for the right person to come along to do this with. "God I love your cock. That's it pile drive that cunt." I tell her.

"Ohhhh... Ffffuck. I'm going to cuuuummmmm." Carla yells out.

I can feel it traveling up her cock as her head expanse. Then I feel her hot cum splash against the walls of my well fucked pussy. "Oh, Ffffuuuck yes, spray that cunt!" I yell. I pull her down on me and lock my lips on hers as my cum blasts between us. I swear all I could see was a bright flash of light once our lips met. I feel every shot of cum from her cock while we are kissing.

We end up breaking our kiss so we can catch our breath. She looks into my eyes and asks with a smile, "So was it worth the wait my little slutty brother?"

"Most definitely, my naughty little sister with the nice cock." I reply with an equally big smile. "Let's just stay like this for a moment longer. I love how you feel inside me."

"And I love being inside you." Carla says as she brushes a strand of sweat soaked hair out of my face. "I had a feeling that you'd feel this good." she says as she causes her cock to move inside me.

"Mmmm... I always wondered about what that felt like when I did that to women." I say with a laugh. "Now I know it feels really good. Momma Denise and Momma Rosa come here please."

"What do you need Mac?" Denise asks when she gets beside the head of the table.

I motion with my finger for her and Rosa to lean closer. Then Carla and I both kiss them. "Thank you, it was very enjoyable." I say to them.

"You're welcome little one and little sister." Rosa says.

"I guess that's it then." Denise states.

"I haven't taken care of little sister yet." I state as I slide my hand down her back. I see Racheal and Carol have taken the futon and are enjoying themselves. There several diapers laying around the room as well. I look up at Carla, "My turn and I'm getting both of your pussies."

"My little slutty brother when I pull out there is going to be a big mess! I shot a pretty good size load into you." Carla states. "Not to mention the mess we have here between us."

"You let me worry about the clean up between you then give me a moment before you pull out." Cindy says as she slides her fingers into the cum between us. As Carla leans back Cindy starts to lick up all the cum she can find.

I see Denise has already got the camcorder going as Cindy goes to work. She catches it all and if she misses any of Cindy cleaning our fronts Sarah catches it.

When she is done Cindy moves behind Carla and has her spread her legs so she can get between them. "Tell me before you're completely out. When you pull out all the way step back and I'll clean Daddy up for you!" Cindy says as she removes her dress, showing that she has already removed her diaper.

"When you pull out climb up here and I'll clean you off the rest of the way!" I tell Carla.

"I would have never believed Cindy was a little cum slut." Denise says as she directs David to get a good shot of Cindy's face when Carla pulls out.

"Alright Cindy you naughty little girl are you ready?" Carla asks.

"I'm ready." She answers.

Carla pulls out and I feel some cum slide out with her. I hear David gasp and feel Carla climb onto the table with me. Her cock staring me in the face and it's covered in cum. I don't pause at all and suck her cock into my mouth.

"Oh my god." Carla says as I clean the cum off her cock it has the same tangy sweet taste as her precum but only more concentrated. She places her hands on my head to guide it back and forth over her cock. "I think you should do this every time I pound that naughty little pussy of yours my little slutty brother. It feels so good."

I feel Cindy's tongue dive into my gaping pussy trying to get all the cum she can find there. It feels so good have her tongue up there. Between that and having Carla shoving her cock in my mouth which is amazing, I see Rosa remove her clothes and diaper. She starts fingering herself with reckless abandon. "Mmmm..." I moan around Carla's cock. I reach back and tap the dilator that is still in her bottom.

She moans on each tap. "You keep that up and you'll get a mouth full. I swear." Carla says as she pumps my face a little quicker.

So I not only tap it but I rub it as well and I hear her moans increase in volume. I take her cock down my throat several times as Cindy starts to suck my pussy clean.

"Ahhh... shit you asked for it!" Carla yells. "God you are a slut and I've released a monster. You're going to get a fresh load down your throat. Oh Fffffuck..." she yells.

As I feel her head start to enlarge in my throat. I feel her heartbeat pounding a steady rhythm as it goes in and out of my throat. Then she suddenly shove her cock completely down my throat.

"Holy shit... Here it cuuuummss." Carla yells as her cock unleashes another sizeable load only this time down my throat. As she starts to calm down she states, "OH crap, I've never cum that quick after just nutting."

She pulls her cock almost out of my mouth but I manage to suck out the last of her cum from the tip. Once it's out I look up at her. "How do you feel little sister, better I hope." I say as she lays her cock on the bridge of my nose. "I think you need to lay down so I can make you feel even better."

Carla climbs down and Cindy gives me a final lick across my pussy then a quick suck on my cock. I stand up and give Carla a kiss as I back her up to the table. I see Lisa is on kneeling in front of Rosa lapping away. Cindy is in front of David pulling his cock out and proceeding to give him a really slow blowjob. When I get Carla on the table and place her legs in the stirrups David tells me to spread my legs so he can record the action from below.

"Now I get to see your face when I enter you for the first time." I tell Carla. I proceed to eat her pussy as I tap on the dilator a little. As I look up into her face I see her cock has gone completely limp and she smiles down at me. I take a long slow lick up the middle of her pussy tasting her juices as the start to flow out of her. She is extremely wet, I slide first one finger then a second into what feels like a furnace and stroke her g-spot.

"Oooo... yes, right there. Keep doing that!" Carla moans.

I keep doing it and then I slowly start to suck her on her lips. I feel her hands on my head directing me to where she needs me most. I speed up my fingers and can hear the sounds of her wet pussy getting even wetter as her moans increase in volume. In a matter of a few moments there is pussy juice falling on David's face and my hand is covered in it.

"Oh fuck yes..." Carla shouts as I suck on her lips even more. At the moment she starts to squirt I place my mouth over her entire pussy and suck as hard as I can. "Oooo... SHIT here I cum." Carla screams as she holds my head in place with such strength I can't move at all. She squirts so much that my cheeks bulge outward and it sprays out the corners of my mouth.

When she does release my head she all but drops down on the table catching her breath. I start to slide my cock into her pussy. It is tight and is burning up inside it. Her mouth forms and O and her eyes widen. As I slide more into her she moans a little louder. As I start slowly sliding in and out of her hot pussy I lean forward and give her a kiss. She runs her tongue around the inside of my mouth tasting her juices, then licks around the edges of my mouth where her orgasm couldn't be contained and it seems that the more she tastes the hot her pussy gets and the louder she moans. When I rise back up Denise kisses me and she tries to get whatever Carla may have missed.

Carla's moan start to sound muffled somehow. When Denise breaks her kiss I see Sarah is doing the same thing to Carla. Carla arches her back and her pussy clamps down on my cock. It feels like there is a vibrator inside her with me. Suddenly she screams into Sarah's mouth and my body is cover in her juices as she squirts yet again shaking the whole time. When she slowly stops shaking, I slowly pull my cock out. Then run my tongue down over her gaping pussy with a quick flick inside to get some more of her sweet flavor before I head to the dilator.

"Little sister I'm going to remove the dilator now. After all you said I could have all your holes and I want to make you feel as good as I did." I tell her. Looking down I see David's face is literally covered in Carla's juices and Cindy is licking them up as she rides his cock for all she's worth. I can hear Racheal and Carol as well as Rosa, Debbie and Lisa. A quick glance and I see they are all in a daisy chain. The only two who aren't doing anything is Denise and Sarah, they are fingering themselves while recording Carla and I. I lower my head a little and run my tongue around Carla's dilator causing her to moan. I then brush my fingertips softly around her stretched second pussy feeling how taunt they are around it to the sounds of her labored breathing and moans of pleasure. I get a firm grip on it and start to pull it back out of Carla's pussy. As the flared head starts to be exposed I tell her, "Little sister your second pussy is so beautiful stretched as it is. It makes it hard not to just yank this out and shove my stiff cock in as far as it can go. I'm not going to do that but once this is out I am going to make your backdoor pussy feel so good that you are going to beg me to pound it like I did your other pussy."

1...345678