My Little Porn Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers

"Uhhhhh...shit...Blair..."

"It's ok Grumpy. That's the idea. If your cock didn't get hard and you didn't jerk off, then my videos would be a waste of time. I made them so people could get off from watching me fuck. See? It worked."

Major relief. I could now see a seductive smile come across her face. She sashayed over towards me with all the sexuality of the 19 year old porn star that she is. She ran her fingers up my arm and then did a little pirouette, showing off her tight little body in her barely there clothing. I noticed that the seam going up the front of the shorts, embedded in her pussy slit, creating a nice little camel toe. The seam also went right up her butt crack, which separated her firm young butt cheeks. She reached down to my crotch and grabbed my cock and gave me a good squeeze.

"Very nice Grumpy. If you're lucky, maybe I'll let you put that thing inside me."

We stood there for a moment as she eye fucked the shit out of me. Spun me around a little and sat sideways on my lap. She then spun us back around facing the desk and opened my lap top. She pulled up a website that had all her vids and picked one. She hit play and the video began. It was the one where she was losing her virginity to her uncle.

"Tell me Grumpy. Which movie did you like the best?"

"Ummmmm...I don't know about this Blair. I mean we could really get in trouble here."

"Kinda late for that now Grumpy. I mean, here I am sitting on your lap with your boner pressed tight to my tiny little ass. But if you want me to leave, I will."

She wiggled around as if she were going to get up but there was no way I was going to let her go. I gripped her hips with both hands and kept her firm young butt planted tightly against my aching erection. She gave me an extra appreciative wiggle which almost made me cum prematurely.

"Good decision Grumpy. Now where were we? Oh yes...did you like this 1st movie about me losing my virginity?

"Ummmmm...yes...yes I did?

"And what did you like about it?"

I wasn't sure how to proceed, but she quickly followed with more questions, which made it easier for me.

"Did you like...when he undressed me?"

"Yes, that was hot watching him peel your tight shirt off and your little boobs peeking out. I was wishing that was me licking them."

"You did? Well maybe I can help you out. Here, try this."

She untied the neck string from her bikini exposing her tiny non-existent boobs. Her nipples were as big and hard as small marble and they were pierced with little barbells. She twisted her chest towards me offering herself to my mouth. I leaned in and gently flicked my tongue across the closest nipple. I nibbled and kissed and licked her nipples and boobs for a minute before she pulled away.

"How about when I shimmied out of my tight shorts? What did you think when you saw my bald coochie? Do you like a bald coochie Grumpy or do you like fuzzy coochies?"

"Bald. Absolutely. No fuzzy at all makes me really hot. I wanted to know what it would be like to touch it."

"You did? Well how about if you help me out of my shorts right now?"

My mind registered a jackpot at the slot machines. I became dizzy with excitement as my heart raced while she stood in front of me with her fingers inside the waistband of her tight little spandex workout shorts. I reached out and together we peeled off the tight material, with her helping out by wiggling her tiny little hips. Her dangling naval piercing bobbled around as she moved and that in itself was a major turn on.

She stood back up and there she was in front of me, naked except for her glasses and hat. She put her hands above her head and did a slow pirouette, which showed off the goods. I let my fingers touch her creamy smooth skin as she slowly spun around. She gasped deeply at my initial touch. When she was facing me again, she had a million dollar smile, while showing off those sexy little braces. I quickly slid my hand up her inner thigh and brushed my fingers across her pussy meat. She was already hot and moist. She tugged my hand away and back down on my raging boner she sat, sideways across my lap.

"Ok, moving right along. I get the feeling you like my braces. Did your cock get really hard when my uncle kissed me Grumpy?"

I was now speechless. Kissing a girl with braces is one of my all-time favorite memories of growing up. All I could do was nod like an absolute excited idiot. With zero hesitation, she leaned over and engaged me in a game of tongue fucking. She sucked my tongue and teased me while making sure to advertise her kissing abilities and exploit the braces. After a minute, she suddenly stopped kissing me and hit fast forward to more action. She stopped on a part where the guy was touching her pussy for the 1st time.

"How about now Grumpy? Did you like when he finger fucked my smooth little pussy? He told me that my coochie is very tight even with just his fingers."

Too excited to speak, I just grinned and nodded again while panting like a puppy. She spread her legs, putting one on the arm of the chair and the other on the edge of the desk. She leaned back giving me full access to her smooth bulging outer pussy meat. She had a pair of tiny little rose petal lips sticking out and I zeroed in on those. They were already slick with her pussy juice so my fingers easily slid around as I rubbed her outer meat. After a moment, I gently slid a fingertip into her pussy slit. As expected, her cunt was super tight.

Considering how tight she is, it's hard to believe she has had quite a bit of sex already. She threw her head back as I finger fucked her bald tight 19 year old cunt with my long middle finger. She let out a soft moan and purred like a kitten. After another minute, she pulled my finger out of her tight cunt and sucked her own juice from it. She was good at this. Keeping me held at bay with the foreplay and the scheming while she was getting herself primed too.

Things went on like this for about a half hour with everything being little teases like I told you so far. Here we were, her nude and me with my cock sticking out my boxers, with her sitting on the padded arm of the chair with her spread legs across my lap and my cock in her hand and my fingers in her pussy. We kissed aggressively while we masturbated each other for a minute or so. She pretty much saved the best for last as she hit play for the final video, which was the tag team with 2 black men. Now my cock was harder than ever. She even noticed it as she squirmed around even more in an attempt to get me off.

"Wow Grumpy. I can feel your heartbeat thumping in that cock of yours. You really do like seeing me with my black daddies, don't you?"

"Ummmmmm...yes I do Blair. My biggest fetish is watching black men my age, fucking flat chested 18 year old girls who are very tiny and have braces. It's pretty fucked up, but that's just the way my life has turned out. And you are the perfect example of my fetishes."

"Quite perverted Grumpy, but very hot and very sexy and nasty and dirty. How would you feel if your own daughter was on video fucking black men? Do you think you would still be turned on? Do you think your dick would be hard watching a big black cock penetrate your daughter's young tight pussy?"

I thought about it for a few seconds which felt like an eternity. A zillion thoughts flashed through my head at break neck speed. I had to admit, visions of my daughter getting fucked with one of those monster size black cocks was a real turn on. Never in my life had I considered looking at my own daughter in a sexual way, but with Blair's vivid description, I had an instantaneous apparition of how it would look. All I could do was give her a hesitant nod of a yes. I was too ashamed to even give her a verbal answer. But yes, watching my daughter go black would be the ultimate thrill.

"That's what I thought you old perv. That's ok Grumpy. Your daughter is a hot little muffin and maybe I can get her to make a movie with me. We can be side by side on the couch while 2 old men fuck our young white teenybopper pussies. Would you like that Grumpy? Would that make your dick really hard?"

Again, all I could do was look away and nod a yes. She seemed very thrilled with my answer and I felt a jolt of energy pass through her body. She took my chin in her hand and turned my face back to hers. We kissed again, but much slower this time. I found her tongue to be very soft and sexy as I continued to kiss the tiny 19 year old sex kitten. She purred and cooed some more which really charged me up and prepared me for the interracial video. She pulled away and hit play again.

"Look at how that big black cock barely fits in my mouth and my lips are stretched around it. Do you like that Grumpy? Do you like watching me suck that black cock?"

"Yes...fuck yes. You are total slut and I love it."

"Good answer. His cock is sooooo fuckin big my fingers don't even wrap around all the way. It's like holding a god damn baseball bat. Check this out when he fingers me Grumpy. His huge black fingers invaded my tight pussy and got me ready for those big black cocks. Is that hot or what?"

"Very hot."

In response, I increased the speed with which I was fingering her. She gratuitously began to jerk my cock harder. After a couple minutes, she hopped off my lap and knelt down on the floor. My erect cock was pointing straight out towards her face as she wrapped her tiny fingers around my shaft. She started jerking me again, but she put my knob in her mouth and actually began sucking. She licked and slurped and sucked my knob like it was a lollipop. I slid my hand to the back of her head, but did not force her to take me deep. I just did it for the visual effect it provided. She eventually worked it so she was taking my full length in her mouth and her lips were tightly wrapped around my root. She gently and slowly slid her mouth up and down my pole several times and then hopped back on my lap.

"My god that felt great honey. You love sucking cock with those slutty little braces don't you?"

"Yes I do Grumpy. And I know how much you love seeing your cock go in my mouth with my braces."

She looked back at the video and saw where we were in the scene.

"Here we go Grumpy. The moment of truth. Watch how hard it is for him to get that black mamba inside my coochie. It takes a while and tons of lube."

"Fuck...that is so hot. God you look so fucking nasty taking that black cock in your pussy. But I sure do love it."

With that, she maneuvered herself so she was sitting on my lap with her back to me. She was grinding my cock with her pussy mashed down tightly and her hips gyrating and getting me off without any penetration yet. Her pussy was hot and her juices were lubing me up in preparation for the next chapter. No doubt she is ready to go with how long the foreplay lasted. After a moment of squirming around, she reached down and gripped my stiff rod, guiding to her wet honey hole. My knob slipped in easily as she lowered herself down. Her exceptionally tight cunt surprisingly swallowed my entire 7" in one slow thrust that lasted about 2 full seconds. I was balls deep inside her hot wet snatch as she threw her head back.

"Awwwwww fuckkkkkkkk...Grumpy. Your cock is soooooo fuckin hard. It feels soooooooo good."

"Yes it does baby girl. You are sooooo tight."

So here we are, me sitting in my big leather office chair with her riding me by sitting on my lap with her back to my chest and her feet on the floor. She is bouncing herself up and down while we are watching a video of her getting fucked by 2 black men that are my age. What a fucked up but awesome life I live. I gripped her tiny hips to make sure that I could get my cock as deep as possible. She leaned back further almost reclining against me as I tried to set the pace from the bottom. That only lasted a minute before she put her feet on the edge of the chair and pretty much just squatted her pussy up and down on my cock as if she were trying to sit on the toilet without her butt touching it.

I helped her along by grabbing her tiny but firm butt meat and assisting her up and down motions. I felt like king of the world having my hot little 19 year old next door neighbor sliding up and down my hard cock. Normally I can fuck forever and have great cock control and can cum multiple times in a sex session. But not this time. I knew I was going to unload soon. I was on the receiving end of some massive sexual sensory overload and I was losing it.

"Fuck me, ugggggghhhhhhhh...fuck me Grumpy. Squirt your cum in my coochie, pleeeeease. I wanna feel it in me."

Who was I to disappoint her? I assisted her in increasing her pace as her tight but juicy cunt milked my cock. I felt my balls begin to tingle signaling my impending climax. My cock muscles spasmed as my body began to deliver my fuck potion into her burning hot cunt.

"Her you go honey. Some of Grumpy's special sauce in your cooch. Fuckkkkkkk...uggggggg...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...!!"

Her eyes were wide as I filled her tight cunt with plenty of high octane ball juice. There was not enough room in her cunt for all of it, so on the 2nd shot, it began to ooze out of her cunt and down my balls. I kept yanking her hips up and down as her cunt muscles continued to milk the sperm from my pulsing cock. After several healthy loads of old man ball sauce, we were both spent and she collapsed on top of me. Normally, pleasing the woman is my priority before me getting my turn, but things were quite different this time around for me.

We both laid there for several minutes, satisfied with our achievements. When my cock softened, it popped out of her slimy cunt. She hopped off and knelt down in front of my chair. She had no qualms about sucking my cock and licking all the sperm and pussy juice from it. She sucked and slurped and made a nasty slutty show of it. She even stuck her tongue out and showed off the cum in her mouth. Then she swallowed it all and showed me again, that it was all gone. Just like that, I was hard again. She noticed, but did not make a move to do anything.

"You'll get some more of that later this week. Hope you enjoyed it."

She gave me a sloppy kiss that had the residual taste of our combined sex juices. She gathered her clothes and just like that, she was gone. I had to sit there for a while, waiting for my heartbeat to come back down to normal. I even pinched myself to make sure I was awake and that it really happened. After a moment, I saw the video was still going and smiled widely as the reality of it settled in.

Fast forward to 2 weeks later. Blair and I had fucked while watching her movies and nothing occurred sexually after that. It was odd, but surprisingly, there weren't any awkward moments at all between us. She spent her normal amount of time at our house and life was just as it had been before we fucked. But... things were about to get wild.

I received a text from Blair about 10am on Wednesday. I have no idea where she was, but Tess and Deena were at work until right before dinner. The text said 'pink DVD desk drawer watch ALONE txt me when done'. It had a smiley face with devil horns at the end. Excitedly, I looked through the drawers and found the DVD. I slipped it in my personal laptop and it started to auto play. I was giddy with anticipation, trying to imagine what crazy thing Blair had recorded now. It came on and I was stunned to see my daughter's bed in the background.

"Hi Grumpy. I had a great time fucking you in your office. I love how much you fucked me and put your jizzy in my coochie while we watched my black daddy video. It made me feel slutty and hot. My coochie was leaking jizzy all day long. So today, I have an extra special surprise for you. I hope you're ready?"

The video started with the opening credits for a movie production company called Bred By Blacks. (For those of you that criticize every last little detail, this is not a real site folks. I just made it up, so please don't comment how you tried to look it up and couldn't find it). I know it well as it's one of my favorite amateur interracial sites. Plenty of big black cocks fucking tight white pussies and filling them with cum. Some text came across the screen that said Jamar and Tarrah. Having spent several hours watching this site over the years, I know that Jamar has a notoriously huge cock for a guy who is sorta on the small size. The next shot was of a pair of lips kissing the camera lens leaving smudged lip prints and then the girl stepping away. The camera man wiped off the lens and then focused on the back of a couple walking down the hall. Black guy and white girl holding hands with the girl wearing the signature shiny gold dress that some of the female stars wear. They had fingers interlocked as they were 30 feet in front of the camera man. Anyhow, Jamar broke hands and lifted up the back of the girl's dress and spanked her bare ass. She slapped his hand away and giggled. I realized the camera man was a woman when I heard her voice.

"Wave to the camera guys."

Neither of them turned around, but the girl raised her hand and gave the camera girl the finger. It certainly wasn't Blair, but Tarrah looks hot from the back, can't wait to see what she looks like from the front.

I know how the black breeders website works as I've have plenty of experience jerking of while watching it. All the girls get their cunts pumped full of sperm from big black cocks in some hotel room. One thing that really did push my buttons, was the shiny gold dress that some of the girls wear and that Tarrah is wearing now. It was something you would see a hot chick wearing while dancing at a club and it was sexy as hell. Come on Tarrah, show me some good action.

The next shot was from the video camera already inside the hotel room as the couple walked through the door. Jamar came through the short hallway first with Tarrah in tow. As he rounded the corner, I got my first glimpse of the girl he was getting ready to make a sex video with. My heart stopped beating and I felt myself get dizzy and disoriented. I had to gasp in order to actually start breathing again as the hair on my arms stood on end and I broke into a cold sweat. I found myself hyperventilating as the girl in the video did a little twirl for the video camera and then blew a kiss.

She was very tiny and very short, but had on some hoochie mama heels that made her 5'-3". She could only have weighed 100lbs at the most. She had tiny A-cup non-existent boobs and platinum blonde hair. Her hair was pulled back in a big pony tail but huge bangs hung in her eyes, giving her a very sexy dreamy look. She was stunningly hot, considering the last time I saw her, she was just as plain as could be. I guess you are wondering where I saw her before. Well...I saw her last night... at the dinner table. You see... Tarrah's real name is Tess...my daughter. I had to hit pause in order to regain my composure and get my heart beating again.

What the fuck is happening here? How did this happen? Why is this happening? Maybe this is some kind of joke. Where did I go wrong in raising her that she would use something like this to get back at us. I certainly saw how Blair used her video as a tool to get back at her parents, but Tess? No way. Just not possible. But Tess sure looked comfy and with purpose. She also looked hot. Somehow, my little 18 year old daughter went from being my little princess who had a normal daily life to a full blown sexy young lady, who is getting ready to get fucked by Jamar and his thick black cock. What the fuck?

Just like that I remembered how Blair asked what my reaction would be if Tess made a video. Now, it became obvious that Blair set this up. She knew it would make me hot, because...well...I sorta told her it would. FUCK FUCK FUCK...

fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers