My Little Porn Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meet Tarrah, our newest little black cock slut. She is a hot little 18 year old from Georgia and is proof that big things come in small packages. Although she is a mere 5' tall and 100 lbs., she fills the screen with a powerful presence. Her tiny stature combined with her braces, made Tarrah a quick hit with her male counterparts here at Bred By Blacks. Tarrah's platinum blonde hair, firm ass and sun kissed skin, give her a surfer girl look, which instantly got her a part in a movie. Tarrah admits to only having had sex twice before becoming part of our crew. When her 1st shoot was done, she self-confessed that she is now addicted to black cock. She loves having sex bareback and is not using birth control. She said she loves the feeling of a black man's sperm in her tight bald pussy. When asked if she is worried about getting knocked up, she just shrugged her shoulders and giggled. Tarrah has already expressed interest in doing more scenes with multiple partners. Stay tuned.

When she showed me her page, she was literally busting at the seams with how hot and slutty the page made her look and feel. She said it made her feel like a superstar. She danced around for a few minutes, as she was so proud of her accomplishments. We fucked like rabbits any time we could over the next few months. She spent a lot of time in my downstairs office sucking my cock and fucking me like a wild woman. Sometimes we fucked while watching her interracial video and sometimes we didn't even make it that far. It certainly is good to be me. Yes, it's fucked up for me to be fucking my own daughter and approving of her making interracial videos, but welcome to my warped and demented life.

Stay tuned for more adventures from My Little Porn Stars...