My Little Porn Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached in and gripped my shaft while she bobbed up and down. Her hand slid in unison with her lips which stimulated my entire length. She took a moment to lift my cock straight up and squat further down to the floor as she directed her attention to my balls. They were super sensitive as I had not cum for a few days. The tongue piercing added a whole new dimension of sensations while she twirled and flicked her tongue all over my saggy balls. Gently, she sucked in each ball into her mouth, one at a time which served to massage them and prepare me for blast off.

She had phenomenal cock sucking skills for a girl her age and continually surprised me with her boldness and desire. She went back to slurping on my mushy mushroom knob. She was back to the perfect angle where we could stare intensely into each others eyes while she sucked me off. She pulled her mouth away long enough to speak, which just left me yearning for more.

"Cum in my mouth daddy. I wanna feel it squishing in my braces."

She resumed with extra suction and grip while she progressed to finishing me off. It was only another minute until I felt the telltale signs of my approaching climax. My balls constricted as my body proceeded to deliver the 1st portion of warm man sauce.

"Here you go baby doll. Some of daddy's special sauce."

She was prepared as she stopped sucking and clamped her lips tightly around the wider brim of my swollen helmet.

"uggggggg...fuckkkkkkkk...mmmmmmmmmmmm..."

My body shuddered as tremors tore through me while my muscles continued to move the sperm from deep within. She swallowed the 1st shot and then pulled away but aimed my cock for her face. The next 3 loads of dick juice proceeded to splatter on her face and instantly begin to drip down her neck and onto her chest. The bikini was being speckled with shiny droplets of sperm. I shot more cum than ever before and it left cum strings all over her hair and face. She used her fingers to push more cum into her mouth. She swirled it around with her tongue until her braces were coated in it.

She gave me a big shiny silver smile with her braces loaded with strings of my warm gooey sperm. I thought I might cum some more. But my balls had been drained of their entire capacity. She stood up and walked to the closest mirror and admired her reflection. She looked at her teeth and down the entire length of her little body. Cum was dripping and oozing like icing on warm cinnamon rolls. She looked at me through our reflection and blew me a kiss.

"You made a big mess on your baby doll daddy. But she loves you anyhow. This suit is covered in jizzy, so it's a good thing I was already planning to buy this one."

With that, she disappeared behind the partition and changed back to her street clothes. She spent a few minutes cleaning herself up and picked 4 suits that she liked. Of course, one of them was covered in my semen. We got some admiring looks from the store rep who rung us up. She was all smiles, knowing full well what we just did in her fitting room, especially with the one bikini have cum stains on it. All I could do was shrug my shoulders and grin at the store rep.

"What can I say, she is an animal."

It cost over $500 for those 4 suits. She had some money now, so who am I to question her wants. When we got moving down the road again, I turned the conversation back to sex.

"Sorry if my cock isn't big like Jamar's."

"Don't be silly daddy, your cock was perfect. Actually, if it wasn't for the money and the nasty movie, I would not be fucking those black guys. Their cocks are way too big to be doing that all the time."

"So...who do you think you will pick for your double down?"

"Well...Jamar for sure and then I think ummmmm...Royce."

"Sounds like a good combo, I can't wait to see it?"

"Really daddy? I figured you would want me to stop since me and you are going to hook up now."

"You can stop right after the 3-way, but daddy would love to see that, so as long as you want to, I want to."

"Goody goody. That will be big bucks and more fun. Thank you daddy."

"No baby doll...thank you."

The next store we hit was for another clubbing dress. They pretty much had everything from dresses to shoes to handbags and accessories. Our fitting room was much the same as the one at the bikini store. She tried on several very tight dresses in a variety of colors and styles. She looked great in all of them. As she took time to change from one to the other and then model them, I realized for the 2nd time today, how much of a transformation she made from being a girl to becoming a woman. From becoming my daughter to a very sexy young lady.

Then she modeled a dress that was a hot raspberry color and very short, just barely covering her young firm butt cheeks. If she reaches up at all, the dress will expose her ass. It had a choker collar and long sleeves. The front had a deep V that came down below her belly button and the back did the same. Her cute little lower back dimples were displayed perfectly as she pirouetted before me. The outfit was topped off with a pair of matching 3" fuck me heels. I let out a very silent WOW. She heard it.

"So you like this one do you daddy? I think it makes me look very hot. All the guys will want me when I wear this."

"Very very hot baby doll and yes all the guys are gonna fight over you."

"But you have me right now daddy. And guess what this room is? It's the coochie room. You get to sample my coochie while we are here. Does that sound like something you would like to do?"

"Yes baby doll, daddy wants to sample the coochie."

I hopped up and went to her side offered my hand. I escorted her over the couch where we embraced and kissed with all the same heat and passion as at the bikini store. My cock was hard again, of course as it was pressed tightly against her tight tummy. I broke the kiss and gently sat her down on the couch, sitting right at the edge. I got down on my knees and spread her tiny legs just far enough apart that I could be between them. We embraced and began kissing again, with much more purpose and aggression. She was not hesitant in any way at all in kissing her own father. I have to admit that I was quite comfortable myself in kissing her. It just seemed natural. Pretty fucked up, but oh well.

I left her butt right at the edge of the couch and gently laid her back into a reclining position. I lay down on top of her and we started kissing again. I only let it go for few seconds, before I slid down and left a trail of kisses all over her exposed cleavage and belly. I trailed my tongue up and down her smooth skin as she squirmed and cooed and purred like a kitten. I slid my hands up between the material and her tiny hips and continued to tease her with well-placed kisses and licks. Fortunately, she had not put panties on during the dress show.

I put my hands behind her knees and lifted and spread her legs. Her gorgeous little pussy was plump and smooth and snow white. Her cute little lips were peeking out and begging to be licked. I flicked my tongue across her slit as her hips bucked in response. I spent several minutes licking and kissing all over her outer pussy meat and rose petal lips. I even let my tongue wander down to her wrinkled sphincter ring which twitched at my touch. She cooed and purred and gasped and held her breath as I licked and teased her.

I parted her slit with my tongue and dove into her inner canal. Her pussy was hot, sweet and amazingly wet. I tongue fucked her for a minute before I zeroed in on her pierced clit. I attacked her nubby little clitoris with a fury of tongue action which caused her to lose control of herself. She thrashed about and tossed her head from side to side. She was moaning and groaning deeply as I licking her. I kept licking and sucking her clit while I easily slipped 2 fingers into her eager snatch. She put her hand in my hair and pulled so my face sunk into her pussy with more pressure.

I really enjoyed how aggressive she was and not shy about helping herself get what she wants. Too many women just lay there and then aren't happy with what their man does. It didn't take as long as I thought as I felt a wave of tremors flow through her body. I had one hand on her tummy while I fingered her with the other. Her tummy muscles were the 1st to signify her arriving orgasm. The muscles began to spasm as her breathing became labored and irregular. When her pussy muscles contracted tightly around my fingers, I knew she was done.

"Oh god, oh god...mmmmmmm...fuckkkkk...uggggg...dadddddyyyyyy...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Her entire body stiffened as I sent her into orbit, tonguing her clit until she could stand it no longer. She yanked my hair, removing my face from her wet pussy. I was grinning like a Cheshire cat as I saw how contorted her face was from the pleasure I provided her. As I took the moment to study her features, I notice her toes were curled over and legs were quivering. I knew I did a good job and was proud of my deed. I just ate my 18 year old daughter's pussy and gave her an earth shattering orgasm. Pretty fucked up, but totally fucking awesome.

"Jesus daddy. My toes are cramped. I never had an orgasm like that before and nobody has licked me like that."

"Baby doll, I just did it the way it's supposed to be done."

"Really? Fuck, I hope I can have that all the time. That is the 1st time somebody had given me an orgasm."

I looked at her kinda funny and she realized.

"Oh don't get me wrong, I have had some before, but only giving them to myself. Nobody has licked my coochie long enough to make it happen."

"Glad to be of service baby doll. Daddy will always help you out in a time of need."

"Good, because I am going to need plenty of it."

She bought a few dresses with the final bill costing over $1000. I was floored with the fact that she didn't even flinch when the totals came up. But I guess she is so excited to have all that extra money, she is just having the time of her life. Again, as we checked out, the sales rep looked us up and down and gave us sly smile.

"Everything go okay for you two?"

I knew what she was getting at. She knew we fucked. She knew I am way older than Tess, but did she know that I'm the dad? Who cares really, because it was kind of a turn on, her knowing the things that she did. But looking at the 2 stores we've been to, she probably sees this almost every day.

"Yes ma'am. Everything was great."

My daughter put much emphasis on the great a she gave me a sexy stare. She still had a glassy eyed look on her face and her cheeks were still somewhat flush with arousal and color. She was a sexy little thing and I was enjoying my day more than ever. When we left the store, we had to walk 4 blocks to the parking garage. She reached over and held my hand which made me feel like king of the world. I'm sure people who saw us trying to figure out why this cute young thing would be with an old geezer like me, but they will never know.

As the day progressed, I was taken in by my daughter's raw natural beauty. She knows she is cute, but I don't think she knows how hot she is. Some of it is her appearance and some is her personality. She is so genuine, that she gives off sexuality without even trying. Let's take the outfit she has on today. The daisy dukes shorts she is wearing, are a prime example. The pockets are hanging out as well and they are very tight. Her spaghetti strap tank top is very tight and short which shows her midriff and she is bra-less as usual. No boobs equals no need for a bra. She has on her big nerdy fashion glasses and he trucker had tilted off to the side. She is scorching hot and generates a lot of looks from men as well as women. But to her, this is just an everyday outfit. To me, it is a light switch to the all-day erection.

As we walked up the street, something caught her eye. She yanked my arm and changed direction as we raced across to the other side of the street. She stopped me in front of a tattoo/piercing parlor. She looked at me with delight in her eyes.

"I need some new piercings daddy. Let's go."

She escorted me into the shop and spoke to the rep. She wants to get 4 of those micro dermal piercings. 2 near her hip bones and 2 in the little dimples on her lower back. How did she know that I love those things? The erection I had all day is nothing compared to how hard I am now. Sexy little tattoos and piercings are just a few of my fucked up fetishes. She just keeps feeding the addiction, whether she knows it or not.

The male rep was getting an eyeful while he worked on her. A she lay back on the reclining table, she raised her arms and signaled for me to take her hands for me to hold. I was standing behind her at the head of the table. She wanted my hands so she had something to squeeze tight when he skewered her delicate skin. Her short shirt rode up a little higher as her arms went up. There was just a smidge of bikini tan line showing from the bottom of the shirt. I noticed him glance frequently at her tummy and torso as he worked and I could see the lust in his eyes. I'm sure this happens for him on a daily basis, but I'm sure not all the customers are little cuties like my tiny little girl.

She had to unbutton her shorts and peal them down a little in order for him to have access to her hip bones. Her pubic mound was peeking out and the same snow white skin of her bikini bottom tan lines was showing and making him aroused. I could see him squirming in order to hide his growing erection. Same thing with when she flipped over onto her tummy. Her beautiful little butt was straining to escape from her tight daisy duke shorts. But he was getting more comfortable with her and he even had the balls to take the liberty of slightly touching her in places that were not getting pierced. He put a hand on her firm ass as if to hold he still while he did the 1st piercing. There was no need for that, but it was his way of getting his rocks off while in the presence of a sexy girl.

She didn't care at all and she even played along and gave a soft little purr when he did it. She was being a cock tease, which is something I have never seen her do. It was quite hot to see how bad this guy wanted my daughter. For the 2nd back piercing, he felt he need to slide the bottom of her jean shorts down some more in order to do his job properly. All he really wanted to do was see the top of her tan line just below the small of her back. Again, my slutty little daughter gasped and gave a little wiggle to help him out.

When it was all said and done, she hopped up and did a pirouette in front of the mirror and was pleased with her new addition. She skipped over and gave me a deep tongue kiss solely for the purpose of making the piercing rep jealous.

"Thanks daddy. Do my new piercings make your cock hard?"

She reached down and gripped my crotch which confirmed her suspicions.

"Good boy daddy. You will get your treat later." She spun around and waved at the guy. "Bye bye mister piercing man. I need to go take care of my daddy's boner."

He knew he'd been had. All he could do was smile and admit defeat to the better teaser than himself. He gave me a thumbs up and an awkward embarrassed and defeated smile. She took my hand and away we went, with both of us on cloud 9. Our last stop was going to be at a lingerie store. I have no idea what she could possibly want or need but who am I to steer her away. She went and picked out a bunch of stuff and away we went to our fitting room. Same as before, the room was made for sex.

This time, she didn't even bother going behind the divider, she just stripped slowly in front of me. She put on a pair of snake skinned thong panties and turned towards the mirror. She studied her reflection and had a slight smile on her face. She ran her fingers up and down her waist and tummy as if she were giving herself some foreplay. She looked at me through our reflections and caught me with my hand on my crotch squeezing my cock. She looked down, pleased with the results of her actions and gave me an approving smile.

"Well daddy, it has been quite a day. You have been a trooper and I am very thankful. This is the sex room and as you can guess, people fuck in this room. Just like me and you are going to do right now."

Without hesitation, my 18 year old tiny teeny bopper daughter hopped on my lap and straddled me while she stuffed her tongue deep into mouth. She was grinding her crotch on my cock which was getting both of us off quite well. The room became very hot as she was prepping me for a good fucking. After a couple minutes of some feverish kissing, she hopped of and stood in front of me. She tugged my hand which indicated she wanted me to stand to. She wasted no time at all in ripping my clothes off and then pushing me back onto the couch.

She mounted me again, cowgirl style as she straddled my lap. This time she immediately lined my cock up with her warm and wet young pussy. She slipped my head into her slick opening and sunk herself down on my stiff rod in one long slow thrust. She threw her head back and sported a look of major league satisfaction on her face. She began to bounce herself up and down which caused me to lose my breath from the 'Holy Fuck' moment we were experiencing.

I gripped her tiny hips and assisted her in bouncing up and down with a heated pace. There was no way I was going to last long as I felt my balls begin to tighten. I eyed her as she bounced away with all the eagerness of a girl possessed.

"Fuck me daddy. Fuck your baby girl like the little slut she is. Cum in my coochie."

That was enough for me as I gripped those tiny hips nice and tight and pounded her tight pussy from below. After another moment, I felt my impending orgasm build and let her know.

"Her it comes baby doll. Some of daddy's special sauce for you. Ugggghhhhh...fuckkkkkk...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

I proceeded to fill her cunt with cum as it blasted from my pulsing cock. I was squishing out of her tight pussy as fast as I was shooting it in her. I felt the nasty yet satisfactory warmth of my own sperm dribbling down my balls. We were both out of breath as I finally reached the end of the line in filling her with jizz. She fell off to the side and we sat there for a few minutes before we composed ourselves and began to get up.

"Thank you sooooo much daddy. That was incredible. I hope you liked it too. You can fuck your baby doll any time you like."

"God thanks baby doll, daddy will do just that."

We dressed and purchased the slutty panties as well as some other items. As with the other 2 stores, this sales rep had the same knowing look on her face as the others. Only this time, Tess spoke up.

"Believe it or not, this my daddy and he just fucked the shit out of me. Is that fucked up or what?"

The rep was stunned, but a slight look of intrigue and jealousy played across her face. She nodded her head in acceptance and happily rung us up. Tess just giggled and waltzed away, with a significant air of confidence in her step. The ride home was quiet as we both had plenty to think about. It was fucked up yet fun filled day with me getting to know my daughter in ways I could have never imagined. Dinner at home was just as normal as could be with Tess telling Deena about some of her purchases and her new piercings. But as soon as dinner was over, Deena was right by to being her shitty old self again, when it came to communicating with me.

A few day later, the casting agent from the website called to say that Tess' video has been officially loaded to the website. She got on right away and was pleased to see herself bigger than life. Her section had a series of solo shots as well as the photos from the sex scene. They were smoking hot. She read her bio and loved how it all turned out. It basically introduce her and told a little bit about her. Her bio was written as follows: