My Little Porn Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go baby girl, I can help you wit dat. We gotta get dat shit back in there."

She giggled as she watched him stuff as much cum back into her pussy as he could. Then the camera lady zoomed back for a close-up of her oozing pussy and then to her face. She gave the camera a very slutty sexy look and then spoke.

"Hi, I'm Tarrah and I just got bred by blacks. BYE BYE."

She waved and giggled one last time before the footage faded to a white screen and then ended. My little girl was great. Totally scorching hot. Not just because I'm the dad, but because she was sensational. Completely sexy. Any man who does not get hard from watching that movie is either gay or dead. I realized my cock was still in my hand and my balls ached. I was getting ready to shut it off when Blair came was one sentence.

"Hope you liked that Grumpy. Your baby girl just might have gotten knocked up with a little black baby. Your little daughter is one nasty little slut."

Even though my cock was hard and my balls ready to explode, I held off. I was so mentally exhausted from all of the visual stimulation and the overall experience of seeing my daughter get fucked by a black guy on video. I laid on the couch in my office and grabbed by cell phone. Blair wanted to know when I was done, so I fired a text to her.

Me: Done

Blair: Well?

Me: Speechless

Blair: hot little slut isn't she

Me: VERY

Blair: boner?

Me: hardest one in my life

Blair: good...don't say anything to her, she will tell you all about it when she is ready. Oh, and don't jerk off either.

Me: OK...thanks

I laid my head back and tried to make sense of it all. I just heard my 18 year old daughter claim to be knocked up by a black guy. Is it really possible or is it just for the excitement of the video? My mind raced and I wasn't really able to process any coherent thoughts. I finally dozed off with awesome visions of my slutty daughter's dirty nasty sexual sexcapades carrying me off to nap time.

Tess came home just as we were sitting down for dinner. I was already seated and Deena was getting something from deep within the pantry. Tess gave me a quick hug and plopped down in her chair as if nothing ever happened. I was mentally lost during dinner and missed half of the conversation. At some point, one of them must have asked a question that I missed and I felt a dinner roll bounce off my forehead.

"Earth to daddy. Come in daddy."

Giggling from both of them.

"Are you okay dear? You have been zoned out all during dinner."

"Sorry. I just ..."

"Did you have a... hard day at the office today daddy?"

She had a devilish look on her face when she said this. Fortunately my wife missed it. She placed extra emphasis on the word 'hard'.

"Yes baby doll, daddy had a hard day in the office."

Dinner was quite interesting with Tess giving me occasional winks and glances, knowing full well the effect she was having on me. I could not understand where her brashness came from. Prior to today, I never saw this wild side of her in anything she did or said. She was just plain old normal. Now, I am sitting across from 18 year old daughter, who fucked a black guy, recorded it, and sent it to her dad to watch it. Who has my daughter turned into? Worse yet, who have I turned into from being excited about watching her fuck? My wife just made things enough tougher with her declaration.

"Oh, I almost forgot Tess, I won't be able to do shopping day tomorrow. I have to sit in a training class all day. I'm very sorry honey.'

She stuck out her lower lip and frowned and gave a little girl pout. It was cute and it was sexy and my cock almost got hard. Then Deena looked my way with an idea working in her brain.

"But what about you honey? You have no appointments tomorrow. You 2 should go out and spend the day and shop together. You just told me the other day some things you needed."

Actually, this is a great idea and my heart raced as it would give Tess and me some time for her to tell me all about her adventures. But I needed to make sure I didn't sound excited and looking forward to it.

"Oh boy. Shopping with a teenybopper chick. Just what I wanted to do on a beautiful Wednesday." I continued. "Actually I was sorta planning on watching the grass grow."

Tess stuck her tongue out at me and rolled he eyes. She playfully threw another dinner roll which bounced off my forehead.

"That settles it daddy. We leave at 10am. I will buy you lunch and we will shop till we drop."

"Sounds like a plan baby doll."

She took off after dinner and that's the last we saw her. I went to bed with all intentions of getting up at 2am and jerking off while watching her video again. But I was still so exhausted, that I slept until she woke me up in time to go shopping. Deena left for work as we were headed out the door. Her outfit got my heart beating to the point of almost having a heart attack. She wore the shortest white daisy duke cut-offs I have ever seen with the pockets hanging out. She also wore a spaghetti strap tankini, which is like a spandex tank top. It was just short enough that her naval piercing shown proudly and her tiny waist was on exhibit. She had her big mesh trucker had on again, cocked sideways and her big royal blue nerdy fashion glasses.

"I'll drive and you can ride shotgun daddy. That way, you won't crash from shock when you hear some of the stuff I tell you."

No sooner we hit the road she broke the ice. Which was good, because I still wasn't sure how I wanted to approach it all.

"So, daddy. I guess you have a ton of questions."

"Baby doll, there is not enough paper in the world for me to write down all my questions."

When she giggled, I just melted. Her braces shined brightly when she smiled, laughed and giggled, and it really gets me all mushy.

"You're so silly daddy. So I'll just start at the beginning."

"Sounds good baby doll."

"Okay then. Well...Blair told me all about her foray into making those movies. And I watched them will her...all 7. Then she told me all about the fight with her parents and coming over and looking for me but ended up talking to you. Then she told me how you fucked her while you watched her movies."

She turned her head and looked my way anticipating an explanation. I figured it's the least I could do since she was opening up to me about her recent activities. It was quite embarrassing to hear these things come from my daughter, but they are the truth. I felt my face redden as she waited for a response. May as well get it all out and hopefully she'll understand.

"Well baby doll, daddy has some naughty addictions. I know they are bad, but that's how some addictions are, just like drugs or alcohol and stuff. But the reality of it is that daddy likes watching teenyboppers have sex with older men and black men. I like tiny little girls like you and Blair, who are flat chested and have braces and like to fuck big black dicks. I'm sorry baby doll, it's just the way it is. I have no idea how it started, but I am hooked."

She took a moment to consider my information.

"Does mommy know?"

"No she doesn't baby doll. Mom and I don't have much of a sex life anymore. After you were born, she just lost her self-confidence and our sex life is just ...nonexistent. This is my way of fulfilling the things your mom won't provide."

She took another moment to process this.

"It's very perverted daddy."

"I know baby doll, I just..."

"But also very dirty and hot and intriguing and exciting. Just like me being one of those teeny boppers. But I won't tell anybody. So, moving right along now. Blair got called by the bred by blacks casting agent to do an audition. Since I already had interest in exploring the black cock thing, I decided to go with her and see to what the audition was all about."

I interrupted her.

"How much experience did you have before the movie baby doll?"

"I've had sex with 2 boys my age, but it was a disaster. Neither of them lasted a minute and I made them wear condoms. It really wasn't fun at all and I thought sex was supposed to be fun."

"I guess you found out how fun it really is, after all huh?"

"Yes daddy, I sure did. So...When the agent escorted Blair back to the waiting room after her audition, she saw me and gave me a good eyeballing from head to toe. She said that I was something they were looking for and asked if I wanted to do an audition too. I figured, why not, since I am already there."

"Wow. Just like that? What did they have you do?"

"The wanted to see if I was comfortable on camera with a black guy. It only lasted about 5 minutes, but we did some stuff just to see if I was calm or scared."

"Okayyyyyy...what kind of stuff?"

"Well...we kissed... and I had to hold his penis and ...put it in my mouth. Then he had to... lick my boobs and ...my coochie. That was all."

I could feel a stirring in my shorts as visions of my daughter sucking a huge black anaconda came to surface.

"She offered me a movie right there on the spot and even gave me half up front."

"Hang on a second. Are you telling me they paid you?"

"Yes daddy, they did."

When she told me how much she made, my chin fell open in utter disbelief. She could make more than me in a year and only have to work about 1/10 as much. Holy shit, sign me up.

"And if I have sex with 2 black guys, it pays double and 3 black guys pays triple."

My mouth hung open again and I just stared into space. She brought me back to reality when she physically lifted my chin up which closed my mouth.

"Close your mouth daddy or you're gonna get flies in there."

"Ummmmm, yes. Thank you baby doll. So...now what? Do you plan to pursue a career in porn or is this just a phase?"

"Pretty much...just a phase. I mean...the money is way cool and I found out how much fun sex can be, but I don't want to make it like a job. I think I am going to do the double down and then that will be all."

"Double down? What's that?"

"Make double the money for having sex with 2 black guys and having twice the fun."

More major jaw dropping in progress.

"Are you ok daddy? Are you mad at me? Blair said you probably wouldn't be mad like her parents were."

"No baby doll, not mad at all. Just...surprised, that's all. But what about protection from pregnancy and diseases? You didn't use a condom, are you on the pill?"

"No I'm not on the pill. I thought it would be kinda slutty and nasty to take my chances with having a little black baby. As far as STD's go, everybody is tested regularly, so no chance of anything bad happening. Besides, condoms are no fun. How can I feel the jizzy in my coochie if we use condoms?"

All I could do was sit there with an utterly stunned look on my face. My daughter has turned into a total slut by fucking black guys on tape for money and is not using any birth control of any kind. It definitely is nasty and slutty, but very hot and making my cock hard all over again.

"So...daddy...I want to do some other stuff before I go back for the double down. Blair told me how much better sex was with you than with the boys our age, so I think I want to find me an older man who can treat me right in bed, and I think you are just the guy I need."

More jaw dropping and gazing off into the open with tons of nasty dirty thoughts running through my brain. She kinda left it at that, knowing that I needed time to process all this new info. I sat there for a moment trying to let it all sink it and make sense. My daughter just told me some seriously heavy duty stuff regarding her recent and upcoming sexual experiences. It's quite a bit for an 18 year old girl to experience in such a short time, but she is so blasé about it all that I can see how much more mature she is than I ever realized. She wants it her way and she is going to get it. I have to give her credit for that.

Somehow, the conversation just turned to idle chit chat while we drove to the restaurant for lunch and ate. We talked about her current internship and her upcoming year of college. It was great to be hanging out with her just he 2 of us. We ended up about 90 minutes away in a different town to do our shopping. I had no idea why, but would soon find out

"I need to by 2 types of clothes. Some that mommy can see and some that she does not need to see. So I didn't want to run into anybody we know by being close to home."

We started out in a bikini shop. This place was a high dollar joint as I saw some of the prices. She rummaged through the store checking them out for about 5 minutes. She had put several into a basket that we took to the fitting rooms. The fitting rooms were not these 3'x3' closets that one person stands in by themselves. This was a full size room built for when groups of girls go shopping together. Our room had a real door 2 walls full of mirrors and a couch, chair and some end tables. They also had the 3 piece angled mirror so the customer can see all sides of themselves. There was a small room divider for the customer to stand behind while dressing and undressing. I sat on the couch while Tess took the bikinis behind the divider with her.

She came out and modeled 1 at a time. Each was sexier than the next with several completely different styles. Some were string bikinis, some were bandeau tops and some were halter style. There was also a wide variety of colors and patterns, but she was sexy in all of them. Around the 6th one, I started seeing her in a different light. No longer was she my little daughter. She was a young woman who was little. I had never noticed her broad smooth shoulders or her high, tight and firm butt. The curve of her hips and waist were quite subtle but very sexy in a teenybopper kind of way. Her braces and lack of boobs were still my biggest turn on and kinky fetish. She knew it and she seemed to flaunt it very faintly.

The last 2 bikinis were the killers. One was a light tan suede leather Pocahontas type that had beads on the ends of all the strings and little fringes that dangled from both the top and bottoms. The bottom was a thong cut, so the string was wedge deeply between those tight butt cheeks of hers. He tan lines had a major effect on my state of arousal, which was heightening. The other was a turquoise blue mesh crochet bikini. Neither one was the kind you would actually wear in the water, but only for laying out or posing. I could only begin to guess as to the reason she was buying these. They both looked a size too small, as if that is even possible.

I broke into a hot sweat as she pirouetted while trying both on. I was no longer able to control myself and I my cock was straining to stiffen inside my drawers. She noticed me fidgeting around trying to get comfortable.

"Are you ok daddy? You look a little flustered. Do you like my suits?"

"Yes baby doll. Just having some...uhhhhhh...technical trouble."

She giggled again and I melted even more when I saw her braces.

"You're silly daddy. Could it be that maybe you have...ummmmmm...a boner?"

She giggled even more as she gave me a bashful look with the 'who me?' expression on her face. Why does she have to keep doing that? Does she know the effect it has on me? She bit her bottom lip a she twisted from side to side and studied my predicament.

"Daddy? Do you have a boner because of me?"

"Ummmmmm...yes baby doll. Daddy's boner is from seeing his little girl all dressed up in sexy bikinis. I'm sorry, but it's just the man in me coming out."

"It's okay daddy. I was hoping you would give me an honest answer with how I look."

"Super-duper sexy baby doll."

She giggled again.

"Daddy? Did you get a boner when you were watching my movie?"

"Yes baby doll. Daddy had the biggest boner of his life."

"Soooooo...I guess you liked watching me fuck Jamar?"

"Oh fuck yes baby doll. It was a dream come true."

"So how about now daddy? Do you think...maybe ummm...like. ...maybe ...YOU ...could be the old man...ummmmmm...I have ...ummmmmmmm...sex with?"

She bit her bottom lip again and twisted from side to side. Now she was nervous. That was big question and I'm dying to say yes, but don't want to sound so eager that she really thinks I'm a nasty old man.

"Ummmmm...I don't know baby doll..." She cut me off.

"Please-o-please-o-please daddy. Once I decided to be with a mature guy and then Blair told me how good you are, I wanted it to be you. Pleeeeeeeassse daddy? You are the sugar daddy I want to have my experience with. Just you daddy and nobody else."

She gave me the big puppy eyes and stuck out that damn bottom lip. I melted even more and conceded to be putty in her hands.

"But how can we do this? I'm your father and..."

She cut me off.

"I know all about mommy's issues with sex and nakedness and how miserable you are because of it. I want to help you so you don't have to use the internet for solo sex anymore. I want to be your little sex vixen. I wanna pick it up where mommy left off. I wanna be there for you the way you have been there for me."

Her reasoning made sense even though I had no idea that she knew about my wretched sex life. But still, I didn't wanna make her to know how bad I wanted it to happen. So I sat there for a few moments, pretending to take it all in and then gave her my response.

"I just don't know baby doll, I mean..."

"Pleeeeaaassssseeeeeee daddy."

"Well...ok I guess..."

She jumped up and down and clapped her hands like she just won a prize

"Goody goody!"

She leaped over and jumped on my lap on the couch. She straddled my body with her legs as she was on her knees on the couch. She gave me a big 'thank you' hug and mushed her tiny boobs into my face while she squeezed me tight. She shimmied her pelvis a little and I felt the heat from her pussy through all the layers of our clothing. She leaned back and looked down while she gripped my face with her tiny little hands. She pulled our faces together and our tongues met for the 1st time. A jolt of electricity ran though my body as we flicked tongues with each other, exploring new and forbidden territory. My cock was harder than ever as I kissed my daughter with unforeseen passion. I certainly know how Jamar felt on the video as I could feel the level of comfort and confidence circulating through in her body.

After a slow deep passionate kiss, she pulled away and looked me deep in the eyes. Neither of us blinked when she finally spoke.

"I love you daddy. I'm gonna treat you like a king. I am gonna give you little treats all day, starting right now. This is the blowjob room. Your little girl is gonna suck your dick and wants a mouthful of her daddy's cum."

I had no reply as I was startled by her brazen announcement. She gave me quick kiss on the lips and dropped to the floor on her knees between my spread legs. My erection made a nice large tent in my shorts and she grinned when she saw it. I never wear underwear during the hot summer in order to keep my junk free. She made use of that fact by running her hands up the pant legs of my shorts and taking control of my cock and balls. With one hand massaging my balls and the other stroking my cock, she gave me another award winning smile. The braces, hat and glasses are going to give me a fatal heart attack.

"Your cock is soooo big and hard daddy. I love it."

No sooner I got used the feeling of my daughter's hands on my junk, she pulled them out, but quickly unbuckled by belt and removed my shorts. My cock sprung out and she smiled with giddy excitement when she saw it for the 1st time. As I sat with my butt right at the edge of the couch, I was able to recline almost to laying back flat. My cock stood straight out parallel with the floor and my full 7" was ready for action. She squatted down and leaned forward allowing my knob to penetrate her open mouth. She clamped down with her lips and began to slide up and down my rod with deliberately slow travels. We stared deeply into each other's eyes as we met on a new level of physical and psychological being. I could feel a slight humming sensation through her lips as she purred and cooed while slowly working my cock.