My Little Porn Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to do some deep breathing exercises in order to gather my self-control, but all is good now. At least I think it is. They were all over each other groping and kissing on their way to the couch. They plopped down and got comfortable and I was very surprised to see how relaxed my daughter looks in this environment. My brain is still spinning, but I am working hard to just watch and not think.

Jamar is looking like a typical street thug of maybe late 30ish. He is wearing droopy jeans, t-shirt with plaid button shirt unbuttoned and untucked, some work boots and his signature doo rag. He is reclining on the sofa drinking a Corona while my daughter is doing a dirty little dance for him. He reaches out to touch her, but she smacks his hand away. She does a minute long dirty dance in front of him and then turns her back to him and settles her tiny little ass on his crotch. His hands instinctively attacked her petite body as she wiggled her hips to grind her ass on his cock. After a minute or so, she spins herself sits sideways across his lap. They go back to tongue fucking each other as her legs spread at the touch of his hand. I notice she is not wearing panties and it allows him quick and easy access to her forbidden girl parts.

He played with her pussy while they kissed deeply and noisily. Their tongues wrestled for space in each others mouths as they battled for possession. Even if she never went past this point right here, I would be fine just watching the 2 of them kiss. I love to kiss and I get really fuckin hard when I see 2 other people kiss, especially if they have chemistry. The chemistry here just created a new element on the scientific elements chart. My daughter doesn't seem shy at all in kissing this black guy for the 1st time or even nervous at all that she is being filmed. Judging by the looks of things, I would have guessed she is a pro. WTF? I realized I was beginning to hyperventilate again from the shear heat of the footage, so I hit pause and chugged half a bottle of coke.

I resumed watching again and after a few minutes, she maneuvered herself around so she was straddling his lap while he still sat on the couch. She shimmied her pelvis around, dry humping him while his hands roamed her lithe body. He pulled up the hem of the short dress and gently rubbed her tight white ass. Her tan lines were sensational from all the lounging she does at our pool. They kissed just as deeply and passionately as before with their tongues intertwined, one within the other as if they were meant to be.

She hopped off his lap and onto her knees on the floor. She leaned forward and ran her hands up and down his legs and massaged his cock right through his jeans. She began to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants. He lifted his butt off the couch allowing her to tug them off and out sprung his cock. His tool is 10" long, very thick and full of massive criss crossing veins. His balls are huge and hanging very low, obviously full of saved up sperm. His knob is a perfectly smooth helmet shape with a thick wide brim and very large in diameter. He is hung like a fucking donkey and somehow my daughter is going to get that cock inside her.

Her eyes almost bugged out of her head when she met his monster face to face. I heard her mumble something that included 'fuckin huge'. She looked at it from both sides before she reached out and grabbed it with her tiny little hands. Her fingers did not even wrap all the way around, it was too big in diameter for her fingers to touch. She began to stroke his entire length for a few moments as she looked up at him. He gently put his hand on her head which helped guide her face closer until her mouth was right at his enormous bulbous dark black knob.

When she stuck her tongue out, I was excited to see her neon green piercing. She looked fucking hot as she twirled it around the bulging brim of his helmet. It looked like an atomic warhead on a sleek black missile. She used the neon green tongue piercing like a tool as she licked up and down his veiny shaft and flicked across his knob. Then, she knelt down even lower and slurped each of his huge saggy balls into her mouth one at a time. She licked and nibbled his wrinkly ball sack before she made her way up the length of his shaft. She stared at him deeply the entire time.

After a few moments, she leaned away and started to jerk off his large dick quite robustly. His massive balls bounced up and down like a yoyo. He reached behind her and untied the strings that held up the front of her halter style dress. The top boob cups fit like a string bikini, and then just fell when the knot came untied. The snow white skin of her tiny boobs hidden by her dress top, was absolutely sex as hell. Her tan lines are crisp just the way I like them. The contrast between his black fingers and her white skin was overwhelming and caused me to gasp and my cock to twitch. His fingers immediately found her hardening little bud like nipples. He caressed them and gently ran his fingers back and forth. I heard my daughter produce a soft moan as her eyes closed and her face exhibited unfiltered bliss, in response to his soft and sensitive touch.

She leaned back down and proceeded to open her mouth and accept his massive knob. His dark bulbous knob barely fit inside. After a moment of giving his knob a lot of attention with slurping sucks and tongue twirling, she sucked him in a little more. She was only taking his knob and an additional inch of his shaft. She wasn't really bobbing up and down, just keeping his helmet in her mouth while she jerked him off quite eagerly.

Another moment later, he leaned forward and tilted her face up to his and once again engaged in a sizzling hot kiss with tongues flying everywhere. All the while, she kept yanking his meat stick and him playing with her nipples. He suddenly stood up and picked her up and she instinctively wrapped her tiny legs around his waist. He kicked off this jeans that had gathered around his feet and carried her over to a huge round white leather ottoman that was probably 4' in diameter. He gently laid her on her back and then knelt down on the floor and spread her legs. The bottom of her short dress had ridden up past her hips and her bald pussy was instantly available for action. I was met with another surprise when I saw she also has her clit pierced. When did all this happen?

She had a beautiful looking pussy which looked to be fresh with minimal mileage. Her outer vulva was snow white and naturally smooth and she had some small little cunt flaps that barely peeked out, just begging for attention. He leaned over and gave her smooth pussy skin a little lick that trailed all over. She gasped as his dark tongue and big lips made contact with her sensitive skin. He wasted no time at all in eating her pussy for all he was worth.

He feasted on her yummy little 18 year old cunt like a fat guy at the smorgasbord who hadn't eaten for a whole week. She moaned and groaned and even attempted to watch the action. But she was so overwhelmed with pleasure that all she could do was close her eyes and thrash her head for side to side. A couple times, she looked at the camera like a crazed bitch in heat. Not a very nice way to describe my daughter, but then, look at what she is doing. When the camera zoomed it, it was very obvious that my daughter has a naturally bald pussy, just like her mom.

I hit pause again as a host of feelings began to invade my head. This is my daughter here that I am watching. Why am I still watching and why the hell is my cock harder than a steel rod? Well, I'll tell you why. She meets all the likes that I have when it comes to internet porn. She is 18, really short, is tiny, is flat chested, has great tan lines, wears braces and she is with a black guy. Daughter or no daughter, my cock is hard and I'm gonna need some release soon. Back to the video. He ate her pussy 6 ways to Sunday while she purred and cooed and moaned and thrashed about.

He stopped licking her pussy and stood up while pulling her up to a sitting position. His cock stuck straight out and was perfect level for her face. She gratuitously opened her mouth and took his swollen knob in her tiny mouth again. She went right back to jerking him off while sucking the end of his tool. His big balls danced back and forth with the movements of her tiny hand. He ran his fingers through her hair in order to hold it out of the way while the camera lady got a close up. Tess gave the camera some serious 'sexy eyes' and then pulled off his cock and looked right at the camera.

"I think he likes my braces. Look how hard his cock is."

She went right back to sucking his cock like a seasoned vet. Where did she get all this experience from? Maybe she is a lot more promiscuous than I realized. I mean, she is 18 after all and I know that kids that age are fucking like mad. I remember being in that position myself. Deena and I fucked like rabbits anywhere and anytime we could. So I guess Tess takes after mom and dad. She gave his cock a great workout for a few more minutes until he decided it was time for a switch.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and it made an audible slutty popping sound. He maneuvered her around so she was on all fours on the ottoman with her knees right at the edge. He was at the perfect level to fuck her doggy style with her kneeling on the ottoman and him standing behind her. He leaned over and licked up and down her crevice from behind. He dragged his tongue up and down from her clit to her wrinkled bung hole. When his tongue hit it, she yelped in surprise from the intense sensation it provided.

She handed him a bottle of lube and he squirted a shot on her asshole and let it drip down her pussy slit. He stepped in and put on hand on lower back and the other on his massive tool. He used the swollen head to spread the lube all around her outer pussy meat, teasing her protruding lips before continuing. He lined up his cock and began to apply pressure to juicy slit and her pelvis bucked as his knob popped in. She gasped and held her breath. She looked at the camera with a mixture of pleasure and pain, but did not stop him in any way. He was quite gentle as he worked his thick black cock in and out, giving her tight young cunt the opportunity to adjust and accept his size.

I was in pure shock and amazement as my daughter allowed this black guy to stick his cock into her young snatch without any protection. I can only hope she is on the pill or at doesn't cum in her fertile pussy. She grunted and groaned as he slowly worked his dark meat into her smooth pussy, with more of his length disappearing into her with each thrust. I heard her mumble something along the lines of 'huge'. She even looked at the camera again with a look of pure bliss on her face. Then a look of satisfaction followed as she realized he was now balls deep inside her. After a minute, he had his entire length in my 18 year old daughter's sexy tight pussy. He gripped her hips and began to thrust harder as she bounced back and forth with his efforts. He was fucking her hard enough that his balls were slapping against her clit. The camera lady was all over, catching the action from every angle. He pounded her earnestly for several minutes and then again, decided it was time to change positions.

He assisted her in standing up and despite her wobbly legs, helped her over to the bed. He hopped up and lay down on his back with his feet at the foot of the bed. She climbed up with him and got on all 4's perpendicular to him and reached down to suck his cock again. She didn't care that it just came out of her pussy. She sucked and jerked him as if she were in a competition. She made awesome slutty slurping sounds and she did her best to get some of his meat into her tiny mouth. He reached between her legs and stuffed his a couple fingers in her cunt and gave her some good thrusts in reciprocation.

I hit pause again. I felt much better now, even though each scene will provide me a new first for each level of progression. But it was really neat to see my daughter exhibit such poise and composure so far. It tells me how bad she really wants this. I am not seeing any of the nervousness or giddiness of your typical teeny bopper, but actions of a much mature woman. She is as much the aggressor right now as she is the receiver. I guess I have always thought of her as my little daughter, purely for the fact that she is so small in physical stature. She certainly is little, but she is now my mature 18 year old adult daughter. I guess I'm going to have to get used to it.

Seeing her in this new light makes me feel a little better in regards to my lust for watching her. Now, at least I can see her as just another girl on the website, not specifically my daughter. But the realization that this hot and sexy tiny girl is actually my flesh and blood, certainly makes it 100x more erotic and hot. That's why my cock is harder than a rock right now. My daughter is killing it with her smooth and relaxed delivery in being on film with a black guy. Time to hit play again and begin enjoying the show instead of questioning things.

She repositioned herself again and straddled his torso sitting on him cowgirl style. She started to grind her exposed pussy lips up and down his cock which was mashed tightly to his abdomen. She kissed him again, which never ceased to make my erection twitch. They quietly spoke to one another without much being heard on camera, however, I did hear her say 'put it in me'. She lifted her hips and he gripped his thick rod and she slowly lowered herself down. His cock disappeared into her pussy a little at a time until he was balls deep inside my daughter's cunt.

He gripped her tiny little ass and began to give her some nice slow deep strokes allowing her pussy to accommodate his length and girth. He picked up the pace a little at a time until his balls were bouncing up and down with his rhythm. The camera girl was all over, catching the action form multiple angles. It was extra hot when she was down by their feet and zoomed in to see her ass meat bouncing up and own and his full length penetration her slit effortlessly. His dark black paws pulled her tight ass cheeks apart which showed off her full pussy and sexy puckered butt hole. Up until now, she had been pretty quiet, but now she became somewhat vocal.

"Awwwww shit. That's it...fuck me with that big black cock...oooooooo ...mmmmmmmm...ahhhhhhhh...give it to me...fuckkkkk."

"Dat's it baby girl, take dat nigger cock. Dis pussy is soooo tight."

She sat herself upright so she was riding him cowgirl style and that really got me revved up exponentially. He had both dark black hands on her tiny hips and she put her hands on top of his. She was bouncing up and down his rigid pole while she bucked her hips wildly with her back arched and her head tiled back. Her dress was still on, but with the top pulled down and the bottom hem pulled up past around her waist. He must have felt it was in the way, because he tugged at it and her arms instinctively went up as she slid the shiny gold dress off her body and tossed it aside. She fell right back into her rhythm of riding his cock like a bull riding master. She was moaning and groaning much louder now. I wander if there are customers in the neighboring rooms. If so, they are surely getting an earful.

Her breathing had picked up to the point that she was panting like a dog and seemed to lose herself. She stopped fucking him and rolled off to the side. She quickly jumped right back to sucking his dick despite the fact that it was coated in her pussy juice. She jerked and sucked with unbelievable gusto. Seeing her tight little ass sticking up in the air while she was on her hands and knees again, made me pull my cock out and start stroking. He enjoyed her cock sucking skills and was attentive enough to hold her hair away from face so the camera lady could get good footage of my daughter's young lips wrapped around his enormous black knob.

"Ok baby girl, time to fuck you again. You ready for more nigger cock?"

"Yes, fuck me."

"Fuck you? Fuck you with what?"

"Your nigger cock. Fuck me that that huge nigger cock and cum in my coochie."

"Yeah, dat's right. Baby girl gonna get some nigger cock right now."

He gently pushed her away and hopped down off the bed. She had rolled on her back and he grabbed her ankles and gently tugged her towards him, so her ass was right at the edge of the bed. He put his hands under her knees and spread them wide apart. Her gorgeous pussy was his for the taking and that is what he did. His cock was at the perfect level for him to just step right in and insert it into her slit. His knob slid in quickly, but he still took his time in providing his full length. It only took a few slow thrusts until he reached maximum depth.

"MMMMMMMM...feels like it's gonna pop ...out of my belly button. Fuck me...fuck me hard...cum in my coochie."

"You got it baby girl. I'm gonna fill you up with some nigger baby makin seed."

He firmed up his grip under her knees and began to fuck the shit of my tiny little daughter. This was exactly what she wanted and she was getting it. Her arms spread wide as she had two handfuls of sheets that she was gripping to death. Her breath was ragged and uncontrolled as she thrashed about with each pounding thrust.

"Yes...yes...fuck me...ugggggggg...fuck...cum in my coochie. Fuckkkkkkkk...knock me up with a little nigger baby..."

He hammered her cunt for a good 3 minutes of so when I saw his ball sack begin to tighten which signaled his impending climax. His hips began to buck out of rhythm as he began to grunt and his face contorted while he blasted the 1st loads of sperm deep within my daughter's tight pussy. Another 3 thrusts later, he pulled his dick out until just his massive knob was barely inside her cunt. He used his hand and jerked himself, delivering his load of black baby making sperm into my 18 year old daughter's fertile pussy. His balls and cock pulsed as the semen made its voyage up his entire length and into her cunt.

"Yeah...ahhhhhhh...look at dat shit baby girl. All dat black sperm gonna knock you up wit a little nigger baby in yo tummy."

He took a step back and the video lady got a close-up as the cum strings stretched from his cock to her pussy, before they finally dripped off in a clump. Her pussy was coated in a thick layer of pearly warm man chowder from this hung thug. His sperm was bubbling out of her nasty spent pussy like a cauldron of boiling oil. It was dripping down her ass crack and past her tight and wrinkled sphincter ring. He took moment to marvel in his moment of conquering his prey and then climbed back onto the bed next to her.

For the final act, knelt down next to her head. He offered her his cock which was completely covered in a shiny mixture of her pussy juice and his sperm. He dipped his pulsing knob, which still had semen oozing out of it, into her mouth as she graciously sucked the remaining jizz from his cock. She made nasty slutty slurping sounds as she sucked it like trying to suck a Wendy's Frosty through a straw. She devoured all the slick juices from his thick smooth bulbous helmet and even gave his dangling ball sack some licks and kisses for good measure.

When she was done, she pulled his cock out of her mouth with an audible popping sound. She rubbed her tummy as if she had just eaten a massive thanksgiving dinner and was full. They spoke quietly to each other and then she giggled. I heard her murmur something about a 'little black baby in her tummy' and she giggled again.

The video camera moved back to the foot of the bed and zoomed in on her savagely fucked and well used pussy that became a massively messy cream pie. It was still oozing cum like a slow brilliant orange lava flow and dripping down her wrinkled asshole. When he heard the baby comment, he reached down and scooped a puddle of warm pearly jizz and stuffed it back into her pussy and deeply as he could.