My Man, My Marine, My Lover! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brian, I need... you to... enter me... me harder. Please Baby... harder and faster." I was panting between words. I rocked my body weight forward. I was lifting my weight up by pulling on his shoulders and I started to push down on him. It was like he was impaling me with his erect cock.

"I'm trying Baby." He growled at me as if he were in physical pain.

Finally I positioned myself so that I was leaning back on the seat a little and Brian was able to lean into the jeep and enter me more forcefully. I have never wanted anything or anyone, as much as, I wanted Brian deep inside of me at that moment. His fingers started to stroke my clit as we rocked back and forth instead of up and down. We had a better rhythm now and I could feel the spasms run along my vaginal walls. I started to squeeze him inside of me as I rocked forward and he plunged into me.

"Oh Fuck Baby! Are you close?" He was gasping out his words.

"Yes. I need just a little more Brian, faster on my clit. Please Baby, faster." I moaned loudly as his fingers started to move faster across my tender clit.

"Baby quiet! We're fucked if we get caught. Bury your head into my shoulder when you moan."

"Sorry, you caught me off guard." I said as I rocked into him. "Oh God Brian! Yes Baby, don't stop now."

He continued to thrust into me as we rocked back and forth. He placed his three middle fingers together and started to masturbate my clit so fast that I thought I was going to scream.

"Oh Christ Brian! Yes..Baby..Yes..Oh Fuck! Brian, I'm going ...to ...come. Oh Fuck!"

His fingers were moving so fast and he was so deep inside of me that I had no chance to slow it down. My orgasm hit me hard and my body convulsed from the inside out. I felt the flood of heat through my sex explode as my clit became like a static electrical ball and just shot electrical pulsation after pulsation through me. His fingers didn't stop until I came a second time without even completely descending from the first orgasm.

My vaginal walls were convulsing around him and I could feel the deluge of cum leaking out of me and coating my outer sex lips and upper thighs. Without missing a beat, Brian slid his fingers down from my clit and gathered my juices. I watched as he brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked them. Then he looked into my eyes as he thrust into me again and again until he came. I felt his body strain tight as his muscles spasmed. Every muscle in his face was tensed as he reached his climax.

I didn't want him to leave my body. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and pulled him towards me. His arms went around my waist. At first neither of us said a word. Then I kissed him. I could faintly taste myself on his lips and tongue.

I just held him and looked into his eyes as we rested our foreheads together. He slowly pulled out of me while still staring into my eyes. I wanted to cry as he left my body, but I couldn't let myself succumb to tears. Brian reached behind me and grabbed some tissues from the console. He reached down and lovingly cleaned between my legs. He tossed the tissues onto the jeep's floor. Then he took a few more, removed the condom, wiped himself off and then zipped and buttoned his pants and belt.

We remained silent, just staring at each other. So much was being said by our eyes, that there was no need for words. I reached up and placed the palm of my hand on his cheek. He kissed the palm of my hand and took a deep breath as he looked at me. Now, I knew he was breathing in the scent of our love making.

He gently stroked my thighs looking down at my sex for several seconds before he pulled my skirt down to cover me. He took my panties off the seat from behind me and slid them over my sandals. He slowly pulled them up my legs until I had to lift my ass off the seat for him to pull them up any further. He smiled at me as he slid his hands and my panties up over my ass cheeks. Brian was very quiet as he kissed me soft and long before he decided to speak.

"Thank you." He whispered over my lips as he kissed my mouth gently. "Now, I need you to do something for me, something important." His eyes were a smoky brown and it was like he was looking into my heart. They were so clear and soft, yet his gaze was intense and penetrating. I felt like he was looking directly inside of me, deep inside of me, right into my soul.

"You're welcome and thank you." I quietly answered and smiled back at him. Silently praying that I wouldn't breakdown and cry at any second. I swallowed to clear my throat of that feeling you get when you're about to cry.

"What do you want me to do? Anything Brian, you know that. I will do anything for you."

"I want to remember you looking just like this, happy, content, and sated. I want you to leave now looking like this. I want you to give me one simple clean kiss and hug. Tell me you love me. Say good-bye and then get in the jeep and leave the base. Don't look back at me, don't wave to me, or beep the horn. I want you to just quietly pull away after we say good-bye. Can you do that for me? Please."

His voice was so quiet, so calm, and so different from just a few minutes earlier when he was growling at me. He went from sexually fulfilled and relaxed, to being wound tighter than a guitar string. If I said anything other than yes, he was going to snap. I wasn't going to be responsible for that. I didn't want to be responsible for that. So, I took his face in my hands and nodded yes.

"Yes Brian, I can do that for you. I will do that for you." I smiled into his eyes and saw nothing but love.

I got up on my tippy-toes and held his face while I gave him a simple clean kiss that lasted all of three seconds. I know because I counted them. One-one thousand, two-one thousand, three-one thousand, it was the three seconds that my Dad always talked about. The three seconds that could save a Marines life. Because that's what it felt like he had asked me to do in his request. He asked, "Please save me and make this easy on me because I don't think I can do it without your help."

I hugged him tighter than I ever hugged him before and then I whispered in his ear. "I love you. Be safe. Come back to me. Good-bye."

Then I turned away from him, walked around the jeep, and climbed into the driver's seat. I started the engine and pulled slowly away from the man I've loved all my life. I drove away from the Marine I love and away from my one and only lover.

~~~~~~~~~~

The week after Brian was deployed I tried to keep his mother company. I stopped in to see how she was doing and I called her often. A few days before I was going to return to my classes and my research, I made arrangements with her to have lunch together. I'm glad I did, because she told me how she felt about me. She explained to me how she felt about me and Brian being together.

"Andrea, I just have to tell you how much I appreciate that you spent so much time with me these last few days. I don't know what I would have done without you. You are such a wonderful young woman. You always were very special to me and you always will be. I love you like you are my own daughter."

"I love you too, Mrs. Miller. I should be the one thanking you. Spending this week with you was great. All of the stories you told me about Brian as a little boy will come in handy if I need them." We laughed.

"You better use them wisely. I'm going to be in big trouble for sharing some of those with you." She said it like she was scolding me but all the while she had a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye.

"I'll only use them when he starts teasing me or gets out of hand. Which, as we both know, is fairly often." She looked at me and we both started laughing.

"Well, you should know that, it can't come as a surprise to you now because he has always been that way. He was a stubborn little boy and he never listened to me. He always thought he knew better. If it wasn't for his father, I don't know who would have kept him in control. I think every time his Dad had to leave, Brian took it very seriously when he was told to take care of me. The only way I could get him to listen to me was to say, "I'm going to call your Dad on the phone if you don't listen." Other than that, he was so independent, it was maddening."

"Well things don't appear to have changed much. He is still stubborn, thinks he knows everything, and is maddening. I find it funny that we both used his love and respect for his Dad to keep him in line. I always tease him that his Dad still has to say "Yes, Sir." to my Dad. It drives him crazy and he gets so hot tempered that he literally can't speak to me for a while. When I was younger, I often thought he wanted to hit me when I said it."

"Andrea! Brian would never hit a woman. He especially would never hit you. He's loved you for a long time. I just don't think he was willing to admit it to anyone. I think he tried to deny it to himself for as long as he could. I was surprised when the two of you" she hesitated, trying to choose the right words, "became close after your day at the lake cabin." She blushed a little as she peeked at me over her coffee cup. I could tell she had more to say.

"Yes. It turned out to be a special day. I guess, in a way, I have you to thank for it." I smiled at her surprise.

"Me? Why me?" Now her cheeks were really red.

"Because if you hadn't forced Brian to be nice to me and to walk me to the bus stop I may never have fallen in love with him all those years ago. Those first few months, when you made him be nice and play with me, would have been so much more difficult for me without you. Without your influence, we might not have come together at all. So, thank you Mrs. Miller. I love you."

I leaned over to her and gave her a big kiss and hug. I could feel her body tremble as she started to cry softly. I held her for a moment until she calmed a little.

"Hey, we're having a good time here. Why the tears?" I asked lightly, but genuinely concerned.

"Oh honey, I'm just so happy that you love my son and that he loves you. I can't tell you how much I wanted the two of you to work out. He needs someone like you Andrea. He needs you." She was looking into my eyes as if I was her lifeline.

"What's wrong Mrs. Miller? You look so frightened. Is something wrong and you're not telling me?"

"No honey. Nothing is wrong. I just feel, think, that if Brian ever really needs help, only you will be able to give it to him. He has only really ever listened to and respected the opinions of two people. The first has always been his Dad's and the other is yours. He always did respect your opinion. Even when you were younger, he would repeat something you said as if it were proof of being true. He was always impressed at the insight you had into things even at such a young age. That's when I first knew you were special to him."

"That's good to know because sometimes, when he gives me that 'know it all look' of his, I want to beat him. At least now I know he doesn't think he's smarter than me."

"Andrea, he loves and respects you. He has for a very long time. I think if you had been just a little older things would have been different for the two of you back then." She smiled at me as if she knew everything there was to know about the two of us. I guess she did, she watched us all through our lives. She watched our love bloom and grow into what it is today. She had a front row seat; she practically orchestrated it.

"I'm happy with the way things were for us. I'm even happier the way things turned out for us. I love him. I love your son with all of my heart and soul."

"I know you do honey and nothing makes me happier than knowing that. I thank you for loving him. I need you to take care of him for me. I'm sure you will hear from him more than I will. I won't ask you to share your letters or what he says to you with me, but if you could just let me know you heard from him and he's well, I would appreciate it. I'll do the same for you. We could just send each other a quick text. Would that be ok?"

"Of course it would. This way, it will be like we both heard from him. I can send off a quick text, no problem."

"Thanks honey. I'm ready to head home any time you are."

"I'm ready."

We walked to the parking area hand in hand. I walked her to her car and kissed her good-bye.

"I'll be leaving for school on Friday. I have a lot to do before then and we may not be able to spend much time together. I'll make sure to come over to say good-bye before I leave though. I love you. Mrs. Miller, if you need me for anything, just call or text me. Promise."

"I promise honey. You do the same. If you need anything, I'm here for you." We kissed good-bye.

It was truly a special lunch with a very special woman.

A few days later, I walked over to say good-bye to Brian's parents. I was leaving the next morning. Mrs. Miller had a gift for me. It was wrapped in this beautiful floral print paper with a soft pink ribbon wrapped around it and a card was slid beneath the ribbon.

"Honey, it's just a little something I thought you would like to have. Don't open it until you get back to school and have time to sit and read the card. I wrote a little note to you." She hugged me as I took her gift and nodded.

"Good-bye Sir." I said to Brian's Dad.

"Good-bye Andrea, drive safe and be good." He unexpectedly, gave me a hug and kissed the top of my head. Another first! These Miller men are full of surprises!

~~~~~~~~~~

The first thing I did when I arrived back at school was open Mrs. Miller's gift and note. I pulled the bow she tied with the soft pink colored silk ribbon and tore open the floral wrapping. I opened the lid to the box. Inside was a beautiful silver picture frame with a picture of Brian and me. In the picture, I was standing there holding the basketball and Brian was standing next to me with his arm draped over my shoulder. It had to have been just a few days after I busted my lip playing ball with him because I could see the line of stiches. I remember how protective he was of me after that incident. His basketball pics and blocks were never as aggressive after that.

I placed the picture on my desk next to my computer. I spent most of my time on the computer and this way, I could easily look at it anytime I wanted to. I read Mrs. Miller's note:

My Dearest Andrea,

I know I told you some of this at lunch the other day, but I feel it needs to be repeated. I love you young lady. I loved you as a little girl and I love you as a young woman. You are the daughter I never had and always wanted. I know this will sound funny to you, but I knew from the first weeks you arrived, that you were sent for my Brian.

You were and are a special young woman. You are smart, feisty, a fighter and a go getter. You don't let anyone, including Brian, push you around. You never give up and I'm counting on that. If anything were to happen to Brian, I'm going to have to count on you. His father won't be able to do what would need to be done because of his closeness to Brian and his position at the base. I would fail him miserably because I would be at a loss of knowing what he needs and how to give it to him. I'm his Mom and I would baby him and that would drive him crazy. It would also not help him.

So, my dear, it is you I place my faith, my trust, and my Brian with. I know you would not only know what needs to be done, but how it needs to be done. I truly believe only you would be able to get through to Brian if something were to happen. People speak of soul mates and I really wasn't sure if they existed until I saw you and Brian together over the years. Seeing the love in his eyes over the past few days has made me a believer.

I'm sorry to ask this of you and to place this burden on you, but I believe with all my heart that you are the best person for the job if the need should arise. I hope and pray it never does.

All my love,

Mrs. M xo

I wiped the tears from my face, wrapped her letter with the ribbon and placed her letter in my new "love letter box." It was a love letter it just wasn't one of Brian's love letters. I closed my eyes and prayed that none of us would have to deal with the issues addressed in her letter and that Brian and his men would return safe.

After a week or so of being back at school and finally back in to my routine, I received my first letter from Brian. I asked him, before he left, to write his letters to me via "snail mail" while he was on duty. I remembered seeing my Mom read my Dad's letters all of the time. She had a special box she kept them in and every once in a while I would see her sit on their bed, open the box, and read through some of the letters.

"Hi Mom, what are you reading?" I would ask her. I could see she would have tears in her eyes sometimes.

"Just my love letters from your Daddy. Sometimes I just need to read them again." She'd smile and wipe her tears off of her face. Then tell me to shut her door on my way out. Subtle wasn't she?

I wanted my own special box of love letters. Somehow, even though I enjoy modern technology, the thought of having a disc or a memory wand with my love letters, from Brian saved on it, was not the same as having a paper and pen letter in my hand to read. The only problem was I didn't take into account the reason we call it "snail mail." If I can't talk to him or get a message faster than every other week, I'll go crazy.

We have to do both. Electronic messages for short quick updates and "snail mail" for my love letters.

His first letter was short and sweet but not very informative.

**********

1830, 10Sept12

Hi Brat,

Well I'm here and all settled for now. Although, I'm not sure how long we will be here. We were no sooner unpacked and I was informed a move is in our future. You were right when you said, "it will still be HOT!" It's not so different from what I expected. At least so far that is. My battalion has a lot of good men. I'm lucky in that two of my Team Leaders are Staff Sergeants on their second assignment. Most of the men have some experience already. It will take a little time, but I will get to know them all and I'm sure we will work like the well-oiled machine we are educated and trained to be.

We could have chosen a better arrival time. By the time this letter arrives, you will know that the Iraqi Vice-President was sentenced to death yesterday for terrorism. I wonder how that affects his stay in Turkey. Ha! Ha! Anyway, there is a lot of "unrest" in Baghdad. The "local groups" aren't very happy with each other.

Good news is I just got your letter. Thanks for spending so much time with my Mom before you left for school. She wrote me and told me you took her to lunch. I understand she may have given away some "top secret intel." Just what was it and what do you plan on doing with it? Never forget that I am trained in gathering information.

I have my ways woman!

I hope you are taking care of yourself! Make sure you are not just studying and working on your research. All work and no play, makes Brat a dull girl. Have some fun for the both of us. Go see one of those racy movies you told me about at the Rittenhouse. You may want to brush up on some new things for when we see each other next!

Andrea, I love you. I've loved you most of my life and then some! Be good Baby.

Love, Yours Always

Brian

**********

His letter didn't go into any details, but now at least I knew he was somewhere in the Middle East. Now, all I could do was pray that he stayed safe. I felt the need to write him immediately. His letter was dated September tenth, that's almost two weeks ago. Ok, I need more from him then just "snail mail." We need to be able to have more talk time. I'm not losing any more time with him. I didn't care how many miles separated us.

123456...9