My Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay together for another 10 minutes, the high of the sex gradually fading but each of us knew we would be here after dinner, each enjoying the other yet again.

"Come on, you can help me in the shower." Michelle said as she rolled out from under me, grabbing my hand and pulling me behind her. She didn't have to ask twice nor did she have to use much effort to get me into the shower with her.

"Much as I'd like to stay here for longer, I think we really need to make this a quick one before we get ready to go out. We have to pick up Haley about 7:30 and I don't want to be late." She said, even as she was working to soap up my cock in the warm water.

"We can be a little late, can't we?" I said, a big grin on my face.

"It wouldn't be the first time, and I'm sure she would know exactly why we were late, but I think we should really try to be punctual."

I put on my sad face, but she knew it was just an act. We did do a little casual teasing, but soon playtime was over and we got out and dried.

Back in the bedroom we were dressing for dinner, Tomasella's was not the kind of place one entered wearing a T-shirt and jeans. I got out one of my better suits, even though I had to wear a suit every day at work and I really disliked wearing them on the weekend. This was not the time to express my displeasure and I really didn't mind that much, not for an occasion such as this. Michelle was wandering around the bedroom naked, pulling various dresses from the closet and holding them up in front of herself as she looked into the mirror, commenting about this or that.

"What do you think about this one Lee?" She asked, holding up the classic little black dress.

"You know how much I like you in that dress. I think it will be perfect." I said, looking her up and down as she held the dress in front of herself. Actually she looked good in anything she wore, and she knew it but she wasn't so conceited that she needed to belabor the point to me or anyone else. She put the hanger on the door before going to the dresser and taking out a bra and pair of panties. She pulled on the panties, a pair of black bikini cut that I knew from past experience was made of silk. I had helped her out of those same panties quite a few times and I loved the feel of them both on her and off.

"Can you hook me Hon?" she asked, holding a sheer strapless black bra in front of her breasts.

"No problem." I said, moving to her as she turned so that her back was to me. I took the two ends and hooked the catches, I had done this enough times that I did not have any trouble. In truth I thought I was probably better at unhooking them, but right now I did as asked.

"You know, I deserve a good grope for doing that for you, right?" I said in a suggestive voice, reaching around and cupping her breasts.

"Why do you think I asked you to do it?" She giggled, pressing my hands hard into her breasts.

I squeezed and massaged for a minute before grudgingly letting go of the warm flesh. I knew that if I took any more time we would certainly be late to pick up her sister.

"Just remember where you were, we'll pick this up once we get back from dinner." She said with a seductive smile, looking over her shoulder as she spoke. I felt a little tingle in my crotch, but knew it would have to remain a tingle at least until we got back later this evening.

*****

We had finished dressing and were on our way out the door, it was a 15 minute drive to her sister's apartment and it was 10 minutes after 7 right now. Michelle looked amazing, she always did, but I thought to myself just how wonderfully she filled out her clothes and just how lucky I was to have her. Besides the black dress she wore, a tasteful amount of cleavage showing, she had her diamond earrings in as well as a diamond pendant that hung down several inches above the Valley of her breasts. She was also wearing her diamond engagement ring and our wedding ring, something she never took off. The sun sparkled off of her diamonds almost as much as her eyes were sparkling as she looked at me with love. It was at times like this I wondered just how much more I could love her or if that was even possible, I couldn't imagine loving her any more than I did.

We got to Haley's apartment with three minutes to spare, although I don't think she expected us at exactly 7:30 on the dot.

"I'll just honk the horn, I'm sure she'll here and come out." I said, busting on Michelle because I knew she hated this type of behavior.

"You do and I'll break your fingers!" She stated emphatically.

I knew she was kidding and I'm sure she knew that I was kidding, it was a game we liked to play with each other.

"If you insist, I guess I'll have to walk up to her door and knock the old-fashioned way." I said with an exasperated look on my face.

"Knock off the crap and go get her." She said solemnly, but she couldn't hide her feelings as her mouth broke into a big smile.

I walked to the door of Haley's apartment and knocked knowing she would be expecting me. She opened the door and was ready to go, saying only that she needed to pick up her purse from the table where it was sitting. I thought she looked just as nice as her sister did, although she was showing a bit less cleavage, not that Michelle was showing a lot, and her dress was a couple of inches longer. Still, I could see that they were sisters, and I felt myself very lucky to be going out with these two beautiful women.

"You look great Sis. I don't think I've seen you in that dress before." Michelle said as her sister slid into the back seat shortly before I closed the door for her.

"I've worn it a few times, but really don't have a lot of places or occasions where I think it's appropriate. Are you sure I'm not imposing on you two tonight?" I heard as I slid into the driver's seat, ready to make the short drive to the restaurant.

"I told you that you weren't, right Lee?" She said, indicating I was to offer agreement.

"You're never imposing Haley, you know we love having you with us." I said, in all sincerity.

"Thanks both of you, I enjoy being with the two of you but I just don't want you to think that you have to keep me amused just because I don't have anyone in my life." Haley said, her voice sounding almost sad.

"Knock it off with that crap Haley, this is going to be a fun night out and I don't want to hear any of your nonsense about being the third wheel." Michelle shot back, sounding more annoyed than I would have expected.

I think it surprised Haley too, she sat back deeper in the seat and just looked out the window as we drove, not saying anything else. I snuck a quick peek at Michelle and she noticed, looking at me but not saying anything. After a few minutes of uncomfortable silence I think Michelle had decided her sister had suffered enough, although suffering probably wasn't the right word to use.

"Did I tell you that Lee is taking us out because I won a bet from him?" She started, turning to look over the seat at her sister in the back.

"I think I remember you saying something about that." Haley said hesitantly, although I think she sensed Michelle's annoyance had passed.

"I told him that if I won he had to take me to dinner at Tomasella's. He didn't think I had a chance but I'm not sure he knows even now just how badly I hate to lose." She said, snickering as I looked at her for a few seconds before returning my gaze to the road and traffic in front of us.

"He could have asked me, I know just how badly you hate to lose. So what was his bet anyway?" Haley asked.

I turned to look at Michelle wondering if she would actually give her sister the details of our afternoon encounter, but I already knew just how much she would enjoy teasing me and at the same time titillating her sister.

"I bet him that I could call you this afternoon without you knowing he was there." She started but the tone of her voice suggested there was more.

"Okay, so he was there and we talked... How does that win you a bet?" Her sister asked, falling right into Michelle's plans.

"Well, he wasn't just there, he was lying between my legs eating my pussy." She said with more than a hint of pride in her voice.

I heard Haley suck in a breath before she started laughing.

"I'm not sure I wouldn't have made that bet against you either, how did you manage to last as long as you did? Are you trying to tell me he isn't any good with his tongue?" She asked, making a gentle dig at me in the process.

"He's that good, I can promise you that. But the chance to beat him in a bet and have dinner out tonight was the incentive I needed, it really wasn't that tough." Michelle was also taking a jab at me, I could see her eyes sparkle as she glanced over with the last comment.

"Remind me not to make any more bets with you." I said, easing my way into the conversation.

"You're going to take all the fun out of it, aren't you?" She said with a laugh, her sister joined her in her laughter.

I knew they were both having some fun at my expense and I really didn't mind, I always enjoyed being out with these two women and I knew that Haley could never be an imposition on us. The conversation had changed to lighter subjects, a few brief thoughts about their parent's upcoming anniversary and then there shopping trip this weekend began to take shape.

We had a wonderful dinner, just as we always did. The service was slow and unhurried and the food was great, a perfect evening for the three of us. I danced a few dances with Michelle and at her insistence although she really didn't have to insist very hard, I also danced a few with her sister. Each woman felt perfect in my arms, being together with them was a lot of fun and a great boost to my ego. It was well after midnight before we left the restaurant and dropped Haley back at her place.

"Aren't you glad you lost the bet to me this afternoon?" Michelle asked with a sly smile, shortly after we entered the house.

"You know I hate to lose, but in all truthfulness, being out with you and your sister was worth the humiliation of losing to you."

"What a load of crap!" She said, playfully slapping my arm.

"No, it's all true." I countered.

"I still need to claim the rest of my prize. Come over here and help me out of this dress."

"The rest of your prize?" I asked.

"You're going to have your way with me all night..." She said suggestively, already kicking her shoes off.

"I thought that's what I got if I won the bet." I said, remembering her words about the bet being a win-win for her.

"Maybe we should just consider this part a tie, I think we're both going to get a lot out of it." She said before turning her back to me so that I could unzip her dress.

She let the dress slide down to the floor, bent and picked it up before hanging it on the door so that it could be sent to the dry cleaners. She returned without a word and again faced away from me, indicating I was to unhook her bra. I didn't need any instructions at this point, I had done this enough times to know how and also to know it was exactly what she wanted. The elastic snapped a bit as I released the Hooks and the bra fell to the floor, Michelle not bothering to reach down and pick it up. As was my normal habit, I reached around and took each of her breasts in my hands, fondling and massaging them as she leaned back into my arms. Her nipples had started hard, and only got harder and firmer the more I massaged. I could feel her purring in her chest as she put her hands atop my own, pushing them hard into her breasts and urging me to squeeze her firm tits.

We continued like this for several minutes before she reluctantly pulled my hands away, turning to face me and starting to unbutton my shirt. Other than my coat and tie, I was still fully dressed but that didn't last for very long. Soon she had me naked, standing in front of her with an impressive erection pointing directly at her face as she smiled with anticipation.

"I don't think you're going to need these for a while." I suggested, reaching toward her and slipping the black bikini panties off of her ass and down her legs. Once they reached the floor, she kicked them away before wrapping her arms around me and pulling us close.

We didn't get much sleep this night, but neither of us complained about that. My cock fit just as nicely into her pussy tonight as it had every other time and I knew it would continue to fit just as well. Each time we coupled was slow and intimate, even though at times we might engage in a frantic quickie just for the added excitement. Tonight there was no need, we each knew just how to please the other and spent many enjoyable hours doing just that. Morning arrived and we were tired but each very contented. We both had work to do today, me to my office and Michelle to the bank where she worked. We took a quick shower together, wishing we had time to enjoy it more fully, but each knowing that once our workday was done, we would have time.

On Friday night we spent several leisurely hours making love, but Michelle was going out with her sister shopping in the morning, so felt she needed to get at least a little sleep. Much as I would've liked to spend the entire night sliding my hard cock in and out of her, I too needed some sleep so we managed to drift off together about 1 AM. The shrill buzzing of the alarm at 7:30 woke us, Michelle had her day planned but so far mine was free. We had a quick breakfast together before she gave me a lingering kiss and then left to pick up her sister. The stores opened at 10 and they wanted to be there shortly after the opening, I'm not sure but somehow they felt they might miss out if they weren't there as soon as the sale started. What can I say, women and shopping!

*****

Once Michelle left I did some housekeeping chores, picking up a bit and tossing a load into the washer and just putzing around the house. I still wasn't certain exactly what I wanted to do for the day, I had thought about washing the car but then again there was also a game on TV. Let's see, I can go out in the hot sun and push some soap suds around on my car or I could sit in the air conditioned comfort of the house, beer in hand, and watch the game on the big screen TV. It was a tough choice, but in the end the beer and TV won out.

The game wasn't that interesting, but I was still sitting here watching it even though my attention had drifted. The phone rang and I set the beer down on the coffee table, walking the few feet to pick it up.

"Hello?" I started.

"Is this Lee Vogelman?" A male voice asked.

"Yes it is, who is this?" I answered, wondering who might be calling me this afternoon.

"Mr. Vogelman, I am officer Martinez of the Metropolitan police. Your wife has been injured and is in Memorial Hospital right now. I think you should come down right away."

My breathing quickened and a shiver went down my back. "Hurt? What happened? How is she?" I managed to ask tersely.

"I'm afraid I don't know too much right now, but you should get down here soon." Came the monotone from officer Martinez.

"Let me talk to her sister!" I demanded.

"Her sister is unable to come to the phone right now, but she was not hurt. I'm afraid I can't say any more now."

"I'll be there as soon as I can..." I said before hanging up, wondering what possibly could have happened and dreading the answer at the same time.

The hospital was 20 minutes from our house and I made it in 9. I think I was out of the car almost before it stopped rolling and went toward the emergency room door at a sprint. Inside there were quite a few people milling about, some sitting others wandering as I dashed to the desk and the nurse who was sitting there.

"I was told my wife has been injured. I need to see her, right now." I started.

"Who is your wife?" The woman asked, her demeanor didn't convey any sense of urgency which I felt it should have.

"Her name is Michelle Vogelman. I need to see her." I stated forcefully.

The nurse picked up her phone and spoke a few words, I heard her mention my name before setting it back on the cradle. Shortly another nurse in scrubs came out through the swinging doors and indicated I should follow her.

"Where is she? What happened? How is she?" These were all questions I asked, but the nurse did not answer, simply urging me to follow her into a small room.

"I'm sorry to tell you this Mr. Vogelman, but your wife was shot this afternoon." She started before I interrupted.

"What do you mean she was shot?" I demanded.

"You will have to speak to the police for all of the details, but as I understand it she was caught in the crossfire between some feuding gang members." The woman said, looking at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Where is she, I have to see her!" I asked, fearing what she might say.

"I'm sorry Mr. Vogelman, but she didn't make it." Confirming my worst fears.

"She... She didn't make it?" I could barely form the words.

I slumped back against the wall and my legs gave out as I slid down to the floor. "Oh my God, no!"

As we had been speaking, another man in scrubs came in to join the nurse.

I was sitting on the floor not knowing what I would do. The tears started to flow and for several minutes they continued unabated, neither of the other two saying a word as I wondered how my life could have changed so dramatically and so quickly.

"I'm Dr. Adams Mr. Vogelman" the man started, after giving me a few minutes to try to compose myself.

"What happened?" Was all I could think to say.

"I'm not certain of the circumstances, but your wife was brought in with a gunshot wound. The bullet severed the left ventricle of her heart and pierced one of her lungs. The damage was too great and there was nothing we could do, I'm sorry."

"Why??" Was all I could say.

"I'm sorry Sir, sometimes there just isn't any answer." The Dr. tried to console me. Right now nothing he said would be able to do that.

"What about Haley?" I asked, remembering she had been out with her sister.

"Is she the woman who was with your wife?" The nurse asked.

"Yes, they are sisters and had been out shopping together." I managed to say, now concerned that something might have happened to Haley as well.

"Your sister-in-law was not hurt physically, but when she was brought in she was inconsolable and in shock. We had to sedate her and right now she is in a room down the hall. You can see her if you like, but she won't be very coherent." The doctor informed me.

"I want to see my wife." I said haltingly, not sure what to expect.

The doctor and nurse looked at each other before the Dr. announced "we understand. I'll have someone take you to the morgue."

The shock of all this had been unbelievable, but hearing the word morgue just brought it that much closer to home. I couldn't believe that I would have to go down to that room to see my wife. It was as if the weight of the world had suddenly been dropped onto me. My shoulders slumped and the tears started flowing again.

"Can we get you anything Mr. Vogelman?" The nurse asked in a soft voice as I continued to cry.

I knew she had said something to me, but my mind just couldn't comprehend. "What was that?"

"Is there anything we can get you or do for you?" She repeated.

I just shook my head no. I didn't know what I was going to do.

After several minutes I was able to compose myself enough that I could walk with another nurse who had come to escort me to the morgue. We went down several corridors and then down from this floor to the basement. I wasn't sure what to expect, but there were several others in the room as we entered before my companion indicated to one of the men who I was and why I was there.

"Wait here for a moment please, I'll make sure that she's ready for you to see." He said softly, the nurse who had accompanied me took my arm lightly.

123456...8