My Rape: Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't been here before. This is my first time. She told me about you. We decided we should invite you to join us." He pulled back and slammed into my sister-in-law again. She cried out.

"Oh god, that's so good!" She whispered. "Oh my god!"

He began to fuck her, steady, slow. Her body responded to him and I heard it, the sound of his cock thrusting into her pussy, wet and rich with arousal, his and hers.

She thought he was my lover.

The thought got stuck in my brain and was idling there when she bent her head down and kissed around my pussy. I only knew I wanted her tongue inside me again. God, it was the best feeling, knowing that she was feeling a cock up inside her and could still manage to lick and kiss my pussy.

"She wants to come." He coasted to a stop, huddled up against her white body, a dark brown shadow. His hands spread on her buttocks, spidery fingers holding her still. "Make her come and then its your turn." He grunted, pulled back and pushed into her. He was so slow, so deliberate, there was no way she'd come like that. Tina liked activity. She named her vibrators.

Her mouth returned to me. My body shook. I gasped and lay down, closing my eyes. My neck ached from having it arched for so long, watching them. I relaxed, or tried to. Her tongue denied me that ease. I sought a release, my hips moved under her mouth, pushing and shifting, trying to connect the end of her tongue to some magic spot that would prove the button that turned me on and let me fly. Her hands fit to my ass again and she held me still while she ate me.

I gabbled into the gag. The ecstasy was stalking me teasing me, pleasing me, daring me to come like this with my rapist inside her and her tongue inside me! The thought roared through me. I moaned, loudly, confused. I focused on the sensations, the thrilling sexual delight coursing through me rather than the looming horror, the pending fear. I wanted to come. I wanted to overlay reality with my fantasy of sexual pleasure. I fought it, determined to come, to transform my rapist into my lover and then hand Tina over to his good office. I felt guilty and proud. I was bound but I wasn't helpless. They were both raping me and making love to me at the same time. My power was the choice I made inside me, which thing to call it, which thing to respond to. I pushed my pussy against Tina's luscious mouth. Her tongue found one of my sweet spots. I cried out, she squeezed my ass and curled her tongue up inside me to scrap over the g-spot.

I screamed, a truncated screech of passion, gagged but violent. My head wagged side to side, my body shook, quivering with arousal, helpless under her. I became aware of the slapping sounds and for a second thought he was spanking her. I opened my eyes and lifted my head. He, Antonio? He was fucking her, faster and faster. Her body shifted between my legs, lurching with each impact. Her tongue was drunk, moving slowly and erratically inside me. Her focus wasn't on my pussy any longer, it was on hers. I was panting, gasping for relief. I made a sound, gargling the gag.

The man stopped. Tina squeaked and lifted her head.

He slapped her ass.

"I said, she needs to come. Make her come first. Don't be greedy. You are, after all, a guest." He grinned and his look was wolfish, the very picture of the predator. "You are our guest but don't be rude. The mistress should come first, not her sister."

"Sister-in-law." Tina managed. He pushed at her body and her face reconnected with me. Her tongue resumed probing me, licking and then kissing at my pussy. The climax had faded away. I lay back, frustrated. I moaned my frustration and closed my eyes.

My brain came on.

Tina was here and she was being raped, right this moment but, but, but...my brain stuttered on the thought and what it meant to me. But she didn't know it. I managed to finish it. But the thought wasn't complete. A conjunction was called for and I knew it would mean his cock would be inside me again and I'd respond like a lover, taking him in me. I howled inside my skin, the twin emotions fighting like the white and the black dog, struggling for dominance. I wanted to warn her to save her, to tell her the truth of what he was doing to her. At the same time, I wanted him inside her, in me, in us, taking us for hours at a time and I wanted to spare her the fear, the terror that I fled like a gazelle from a jaguar. I could. All I had to do was treat him like my lover. Yes, he'd rape us, but Tina wouldn't know and she'd be happy to keep it secret, particularly since his cock was presently buried in her up to his balls!

I groaned.

Tina redoubled her efforts. She always needed constant encouragement. Her mouth found a magic spot and woke it, sending a new delicious tingly down my bound, spread legs and up my stretched, tense spine. I growled and bucked under her mouth.

I wanted to climax, wanted to feel the delicious flood of sensation through my body, unknotting the tension and soothing the stress in me. I had to let him fuck me, for Tina. I had to show her I was in lust with him. I was! Inside my brain I could admit it. I could acknowledge that I'd orgasmed with him last night, that he'd raped me and left me begging for more, wishing for him to use me again and again. If I kept my desire for him secret, I'd teach Tina my terror and in doing so, it might swamp me. By hiding it from her, I could keep it at bay in me.

I groaned again, sincerely aroused by Tina's mouth on me. Antonio was fucking her but slowly, carefully, so as not to interfere with her pursuit of my orgasm. I opened my eyes. He watched me, staring at me, gaging my reactions. I was amazed that he was still here. He was just a thief after all. I wanted him to have my treasure, to share me with Tina. There, I said it. I wanted him to stay, to have us both. The thought swelled in me and it was unmistakably wonderful, unmistakably fabulous, unmistakably desired. I wanted it.

Did I? Or was this just my defense against the fear, the horror of what was happening to me, now us? I had a thought just as the pleasure of Tina's tongue rose up in me. My climax approached and it could be huge! It didn't matter. That was the thought. Rapist or lover, what did it matter? My body wanted him inside me again. I imagined him between my legs, fucking me tied as I was and Tina's mouth kissing me.

I came. I came huge! My body curled and then bucked, fighting the bindings, twisting as it coiled and uncoiled inside me. I howled against the gag, grunting and shaking as the titanic orgasm thrashed through me. Tina's hands tight on my ass held onto me, even while she fucked me with her tongue, pumping it in and out of me as fast as she could.

The man, Antonio, pulled free of Tina's pussy. She grunted and lifted her head, looking around like she didn't know where she was, or what she was doing. I knew but I wasn't telling. She was being raped. I swear, that thought excited me and the mortification didn't ameliorate it. It throbbed in me, the private little satisfaction that I'd watch my sister-in-law be raped and she'd never know. It felt like a treasure I didn't deserve and could never share. It was mine. The second, greater orgasm appeared, unrequited. I was panting with desire, settled in my mind. I opened my eyes, alive to the reality I'd just negotiated for myself. Good thing too because Antonio stood over me. He leaned down and caressed my cheek with a hand. I could fee Tina watching me.

His lips kissed my brow and then moved to my ear.

"Are you going to be good, little girl?" He whispered.

I groaned, my eyes fixed on him.

"I don't want to tell you what happens if you aren't a good girl, do I?"

I heard the snick of the switchblade and it appeared at my neck.

"Jesus, what are you doing?" Tina asked.

The man looked around at her.

"I am giving her the thrill she asked for. The rape fantasy." He chuckled. "You could help."

Tina sat up, giggling a little.

"Oh, like I haven't helped already. Okay, buster, what do you have in mind?"

He patted the bed beside me.

"Lay down. Let me fuck you right here, beside her. I'll put cum in you and you can sit on her face while I fuck her."

God, the beast! That picture, it filled my head. It was like I was up on the wall somewhere staring down on us, Tina mounted on my face, him sitting between my legs, ramming his cock into me! I couldn't breathe! My chest hurt and my pussy ached, to be filled again, to contract with ecstasy around his cock. The thought flooded through me, filling ever niche and cranny and nook of my body with tingling, taunting need. This is what desire feels like.

He leaned down to my ear again.

"You know what this is. Let's not tell her. You are my lover. We just met. You invited me here but with her, because you don't know me so well." He lifted away from my ear.

My eyes locked onto him and I nodded. He grinned, a raffish grin and then shook his head.

"I don't believe you. I'll fuck her first, put the same cum in her that is in you. Then, then we'll see if you still want to be tied up." He grinned, he eyes dark with passion. I felt it. He was quivering with excitement. This had no power struggle in it, we both wanted the same thing. I longed for him to take off the gag so I could plead with him to get between my legs and put his cock into me, to fuck me till I came, which, given the way I was feeling would take about two seconds. I felt primed to come and I longed for it.

The bed moved and Tina knelt beside us.

"What are you whispering to her so urgently?" Tina said, her face close to mine. My eyes shifted from her to Antonio.

"Lay down. Open your legs. Ask me to fuck you." Antonio muttered darkly. He held up the blade and lay it against my cheek. The cold metal shocked me, and excited me. The chill suffused my body and the need to come reverberated in me. Confusion about the real threat rattled around in me. I fought the fear, replacing it with the desire to have him do to me what he wanted. I was safe if he wanted me.

He moved off of me, between Tina's pale white legs. He lifted her little skirt, unveiling her pussy. He touched her and she jerked, her head thrashed back and forth. I had a perfect view of them. He leaned over her body, balanced on one elbow, the far elbow so I could see him fingering his large cock, the one that had been inside of me. He ran it up and down Tina's pussy, the head disappearing between her legs, out of my view. He did this until Tina's body rippled under his touch.

"Jesus, Helen, where did you find this guy?" She gulped, swallowing hard. "Quit playing with it and use it. Stick it in me for fuck sake!" Tina had little patience. I had the thought then, her tied up like this and me playing with her. She'd be gagged, so she couldn't call me an evil bitch while I teased her into the slough of insanity, till her body begged me to let her come. Suddenly, into my reverie, Antonio stepped and began to fuck her. I opened my eyes and Antonio was fucking her.

Tina's head turned towards me, her eyes fixed on me. Her expression was unreadable. She winced and then sighed, her body shifted beside me. I came aware of her near leg looped over my tied leg spread against her. The man was between her legs, fucking up and down on her. She still wore her bra. She turned her head, lifted up and kissed him, holding his face with both hands. She released him and flopped back down beside me, looking over at me the whole time. When she spoke, she told me what she was thinking.

"I'm fucking your lover, Helen, the lover you never told me about. He's inside me. God, he has such a nice cock and it is deep inside me. I'm going to come with him and he's going to come in me." Her voice twisted around us, tight with tension. Her legs lifted and she wrapped them around him, ribbons of white, stark against his darker body. I could see her pull him down into her with her heel, the one I could see. He increased speed, thrusting into her, faster and harder. Tina cried out, shaking as the orgasm took her, elevating her, lifting her out of herself into the the brilliance of ecstasy.

I saw no fear in her, only rampant, liberated lust. She fucked him and he fucked her.

I shifted my eyes and found him watching me. When our gazes connected, he came to a halt between Tina's legs. I was happy to see him panting, gasping for breath. He suddenly wrenched loosed from her legs and leaned over me. His mouth found my breast. He sucked at it. I keened into the gag, wishing I could cry out and tell them what I was feeling. A vain hope, there are really no words for this sensation. I grunted.

My eyes opened without my deliberate instructions. His mouth had left my breast and he was twisted over the top of me, still inside Tina, but staring down at me.

"If I let you loose, will you be good?" He asked.

I shook my head. God, I don't know why. I meant to nod, I meant to be agreeable. He scowled and returned to Tina. He stood on his hands over her and hammered her with his cock, driving it into her with increasing force. In moments she came, gurgling with pleasure. Antonio stiffened and thrust down into her and then shimmied, dozens of little motions, driving his cock into her and filling her with his cum, his face screwed up like he was in pain.

He cried out and threw his head back, pulled back and rammed Tina once more before collapsing onto her. He lay over her panting. I stared at the arch of his flexed back, bronzed in the dim morning light.

Now his cum was in both of us, I thought. He'd raped us both. I sighed and looked away.

I must have dozed because the next thing I knew they were getting off the bed on the other side. They left me. I remember wondering what they were doing before oozing off into sleep again, exhausted, mentally and emotionally. My body wanted more sex. My body wanted to feel him on top of me, his luxurious weight spanning me, plastering me down onto the bed while his cock penetrated me. I was dreaming. I came awake in my dream, realizing I was dreaming of him fucking me, vaguely aware that Tina was close by. Suddenly she was over me kissing me and I was awake, alone and gasping with desire. I was being transformed into a mindless sex object and I was fully complicit, an erotic quisling, a traitor to my own life exchanging thirty silver orgasms for my chance at redemption. I groaned with self-loathing, shook myself and agreed that a very nice orgasm was far better than a switchblade in the gut, or the fear of a switchblade in the gut. I shivered, alone with myself, I could only face the actual arousal and the causes of it. I was frightened of my own desires.

They weren't desires. They were decisions, rational decisions made using the best information I had. I was choosing the best I could manage for me, and, I asserted, for Tina.

I opened my eyes. I smelled something cooking and my stomach growled. I lay back. The bitch was down in my kitchen with my lover making breakfast. The perversity of the thought actually made me laugh. I was tied to my bed and my lover/rapist was making breakfast with my sister-in-law in my kitchen! In that moment, I understood something. I understood both his genius and his conundrum.

With Tina, he had an accomplice. Her presence, his cum in her and her conviction that she'd just fucked my lover would contradict anything I said to the police. Yet, still, he needed me as an accomplice, a willing participant of his despoliation of my sister-in-law. I needed him to be my lover so Tina never understood the reality of what had happened to us that we'd been raped by an absolute stranger. He needed me to comply. I would. Another decision and again, setting me against the fear, but still, protecting Tina.

Who was I kidding? I'd come with him. I told him about Tina and me, it was so obvious to me. I'd set her up to be fucked, to be shared with my rapist, to be raped with me. She was my responsibility and I had to protect her. I'd do that but how? If the rape fantasy was going to end, we needed another fantasy that would allow us to negotiate our safety in exchange for fucking him the way he wanted. Tina brought me the answer.

She appeared in the doorway, smiling her just fucked looked. She carried one of our pea green plates, steaming with a jumble of an omelet. I could smell the sausage and my mouth watered. She still wore her bra but was naked otherwise, her skirt was gone. She walked up onto the bed and squatted over me then sat, crossing her knees beside me, resting one on my bare side.

"He fucked me in the kitchen again. I came. My tits were on the counter. He did me from behind. Where ever did you find him? And keeping him secret! You nasty girl." She took a bite.

My god, it smelled good. Suddenly I was ravenously hungry. She peered over the plate.

"He's an amazing cook. He complained that you needed to go to the store but I explained that with the family leaving, it would be difficult to explain, shopping for all of us so we had to make do. He seemed to know all about you and John." She took another bite. My mouth watered. I felt saliva appear and run down the corner of my mouth. Tina noticed and used her wrist to wipe it away, while her hand held a fork full of omelet.

"Oh, I bet you're hungry. He says he isn't sure if he should let you loose or not." She looked around. "He's showering or taking a shit maybe. Maybe both." She giggled. "God, Helen, I never would have bet that you of all people would snag a man like him and actually play rape with him. He's good. I mean by that, he has a great cock, so I'm not questioning your choice. I just want to know where I can get me one!" She took another bite. She got more on the fork and held it out to me. "Hungry?"

She ate it.

I cursed her. My stomach growled. Tina laughed, her evil bitch laugh, the one she used when she was demanding I go down on her, not asking. Then suddenly her eyes changed.

"Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you play the subservient to me and Antonio. We'll do all sorts of things to you, make you do stuff you don't want to do, like that. You'll be our slave. Would you like that?"

God, my head nodded, not a thought in it. I was busy wondering if that was really her idea of if it was his. I nodded again then, and again, more emphatically.

Tina smiled.

"Hey, hey Antonio! I have an idea."

I lifted my head and saw his shadow and then his naked body appeared in the doorway.

"Yeah? What?" He asked.

"Let's make Helen our sex slave. She wants to be a submissive for the weekend. We could share her, you know, try things with her." Tina idly reached down and pulled the gag out of my mouth. I gasped and wheezed. She held the fork full of omelet to my mouth. I opened my mouth and she moved it to my lips. I lifted my head, took the egg and mushroom frosted with Gouda cheese from my fridge and chewed carefully. Eating laying flat on your back is risky. You have to stop breathing or risk inhaling the food and choking to death. I chewed and swallowed, following it with a huge inhalation of air to fill the deficit. She offered me another bite and I took it, meekly letting her feed me like I was a pet and just like that my new role had been defined. Antonio stood there, naked by the bed and watched Tina feed me, occasionally taking bites herself, until the plate was empty. My face was smeared with grease when she was done because she wasn't always that careful.

I was thankful for the food, though.

Antonio's cock was hard again. He was within arm's length of me, had my arms been free. The man read my mind. I swear he knew what I was thinking.

"Tina, I haven't seen your tits yet, take off your bra." He said, his voice somber and rough. She set the plate on the bed beside me, reached back and unhooked the soft bra. It sprang free. She leaned forward, let it fall off her tits and extracted her arms from it and flung it away. She sat beside me, her tits wavering over me, like flags fluttering in a gentle wind.