My Rape: Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as he instructed. I had to scoot back. I pushed the chair back and bent over the edge of the glass table, a big oval with me at the bullet end. My nose hit the rim of the china plate and I moved to the side, tracing along the side of the plate with my tongue until I found the knife. I ovaled my lips and fit them around the sour cream and sucked it into my mouth.

Oh, the explosion of taste! I don't think I ever had a more delicious gustatory moment than that one, ever. The salty smooth sensation slashed at me and I sat up, but only after ensuring the handle of the knife was tongue polished clean. I sucked at the handle of the knife and sat up.

Tina had a knife with a smear of butter on it. She held it up, as if showing it to me, knifed it onto a cracker, added caviar and put the whole thing onto her tongue. She pulled it into her mouth and chewed. She sipped wine.

My mouth watered. I actually imagined the tastes, swirling together, bitting at my teeth and curdling my lips. Tina picked up another cracker but then lay it down. She got butter on her knife and bent over towards me.

"Hold still." She whispered. She smeared the butter around the upper slope of my breast, covering my nipple with it. The oily slickness startled me.

"Sit back." Tina whispered.

I did, crunching my arms against the back of the chair, arching my back. I knew what she was going to do.

She got a little caviar from the dish on the end of her knife and carefully pressed it into the butter on my breast. She moved around the table, got to her knees and sucked it off of me.

"Pretty good. You should try that." Tina said, looking up at me.

I didn't know what to feel. Feelings fought with emotions and the smell of the caviar hovering around me. I felt Antonio's hands on me and then the shock of cold sour cream. I looked down and my right nipple was capped in glistening white. He added a little caviar and did as Tina had done. He got to his knees and sucked if off my breast.

"Let's both do it." Tina said.

They did. Warm butter on the left breast and cold sour cream on the right breast. They pressed a little caviar into it so that I felt the little egg pellets against my skin, swimming in their respective solutions. They sucked my breasts clean at the same time. I groaned. I couldn't help it. Looking down at them, feeling their mouths on me at the same time, their tongues swishing back and forth over my skin aroused me. They sat back and got into their chairs.

Tina put some butter on a cracker and lay a piece of smoked salmon on the butter. She extended it to me. I glared at her.

"It's okay. I won't pull away." She assured me.

She didn't. I bit on the cracker and it is shattered in her fingers. I ended up sucking it off her fingers. She pushed them into my mouth. I sucked him them, the feeling of them mixed in my mouth with the butter and the salmon. She pulled them away, slowly extracting them from my mouth. I groaned. She sat back while I chewed and swallowed. She picked up my wine glass and held it to my lips. She tipped it up and I sipped a bit of the white wine into my mouth. I wanted more but the glass left my lips just as the desire swelled up in me.

"That looks fun." Antonio said, wonder in his voice.

He prepared a cracker with caviar and sour cream and fed it to me. I ended up sucking on his fingers too. He offered me wine and I sipped from it gratefully.

Tina giggled.

"I have an idea." She said.

I watched, fascinated as she demonstrated her thinking. She lifted her right breast and smeared it with butter and added a bit of caviar, just enough for taste. She got carefully out of her chair and moved to my side. She presented her breast to me. I licked at it and the caviar slid to the side. I caught it with my lips, sucking at her freckled skin. Her breast was full, tight against my lips. When the upper slope of it was clean, I moved down to her nipple. My mouth watered around the caviar and butter. Her skin was oily and slick. I sucked at it but couldn't hold it.

Tina groaned. She held me by the back of my head while I tried to get the oil off her skin. I licked and sucked and licked some more. She started to shake and backed out of my reach. I opened my eyes, only then realizing I'd closed them at some point, feeling her hand knotting in my hair, then I think.

"Now me." Antonio said from my right.

I turned head and body and found him standing, the robe open, his hard cock bent down with one hand, the crown of it topped with a pat of cream with a black center of caviar. As soon as my head turned, he moved closer. His cock touched my lips. My tongue extended carefully. I touched the sour cream. If I tried to lick it off from the side, I'd just smear it onto the floor. I backed away.

He exhaled above me.

I approached his cock again. This time, though, I opened my mouth very wide and moved it over the end of his cock. I felt the heat of his cock lanced with the cold of the sour cream. My mouth closed down on his cock and I sucked hard, letting my lips and cheeks collapse around him. I tasted it, the sour and salt, the pebbly feel of the caviar enmeshed in the smooth wash of the sour cream. It exploded in my mouth. I drooled around it, mixing the taste with the hard feel of his cock. I sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed, not bothering to trying find the caviar eggs much less chew them. His cock was hot in my mouth.

I groaned.

Antonio groaned.

"Jesus Christ, you two! Get a room!" Tina whispered.

I felt it. A swell of pride with a spine of spite sticking straight up out of it. I'd actually made her jealous with my hands tied behind me! I felt elated. I swallowed around his cock, feeling it twitch. I pushed my mouth down it, taking it deeper into my throat, doing my best to adjust around it but I was salivating too much. I felt some saliva sliding towards my windpipe and I had to pull off of him. I blew a little, clearing my airway and then swallowed the savory mix of caviar and cock.

Tina had a carrot dipped in ranch dressing ready for me when I sat back. I took it into my mouth and chewed. Antonio wrapped his robe around him and sat down. He put a piece of dill pickle on a folded bit of sharp cheddar. I ate that from his fingers. Tina offered me the cheddar and a bit of salmon. I ate that.

Back and forth they fed me, little bits. Not enough to be even a mouthful, like a Chinese woman's tits. Each taste blended with the last and made something new happen in my mouth. Tina sipped wine and kissed me again, dribbling wine into my mouth from her own as we kissed. It ran down my chin and dripped onto my chest. Seeing it, she came around the table again and licked me clean, well, licked the wine off of me leaving a sheen of her lust glowing on my skin.

Antonio waited for her to get back to her seat. He stood and turned my chair open and helped me to my feet. I waited passively while he unstrapped my arms and then untied my wrists. He released me and I stood before him, naked, empty of my own will, the tastes and feel of being the center of the meal dulling my senses with the very recent memories.

"Put your hands over her head. No, all the way up, straighten your arms and try to touch your elbows behind your head."

I did. His command reached down into me and stirred something new, something that wasn't gustatory. He moved behind me. I think I knew what was going to happen then. He fit the strap around my upper arms, now cleared of the torn off sleeves. The green plastic luggage strap rasped on my skin. He fit it around my upper arms and behind my head. I couldn't lower my arms if I tried. The strap was on the lower quarter of my head and so tight that if I bent my head forward, I got little slack. He then wrapped the stocking around my forearms and tied my wrists high over my head. My shoulders were pulled tight and high. My breathing was labored. I think being without breath like that, having it hampered by that pose excited me. It made me pant and that started the feeling of excitement, the sound of my own panting, my own labored breathing.

He led me to the other end of the table. He grasped my by the hips and lifted my ass onto the end of the table. The glass was cold on my ass and I gasped from surprise.

"Help me lay her down." He said.

Together, Tina and Antonio stretched me out onto the table. I felt Tina moving the settings out of the way of my extended arms until I was laying among it.

"Isn't she pretty?" Tina asked.

I could almost see her but my vision consisted mostly of the popcorn texture on the ceiling. I'd lost sight of Antonio so when he pushed my knees wide, I jumped a little from surprise but also one of his calluses had a rough spot on it and the feel of it on the inside of my knees made me twitch. I grunted. He pushed my knees wider. I knew what he was going to do, or at least, I prayed I knew what he was going to do. I was close.

I felt his breath on my pussy, blowing against its lips. I knew then for sure I was wet. His breath felt arctic. I shivered like I was cold and then again like I was aroused past reason. I felt him kiss me there, his lips were taut, stiff. I felt his tongue, straight and tight poke into me a little ways but not too far. His lips pursed and he pushed them into me, not far obviously but enough to open me. His tongue thrust down into me, opening me further and then he opened his mouth. I felt it, the wash of cool liquid, tingling as it flowed up inside me.

I groaned as I realized he'd filled me with wine. I was his chalice and he drank it out of me, slurping and licking at me.

The realization that I was aroused slapped me like Tina had. One moment I was distant, like I was hearing about this woman being raped, her body used by a man and a woman, wine flushing up inside her vagina and the next I was shaking with excitement. I was in my body and his tongue was inside me. I lay on the hard table, stressed in that pose but below my tits, I was turning to putty.

"Oh god!" I cried as he sucked harder, pulling the last droplets of wine out of my pussy. Then his mouth left me. I felt him lean over my chicken-winged legs and then his mouth was against me again. This time he didn't hesitate but put the wine deep in me, letting it pour into me. I realized my hips were propped up, tipping so the wine might stay in me a little longer. I bubbled with it but his mouth, his tongue, they were alive against me and in me. When he quit drinking wine out of me, he seized me by the ass and kissed me hard, thrusting his tongue inside me as he did so. I felt it, the thundering orgasm.

It struck me like a tsunami, smashing at me while I tried to prepare to go without air for a while. Bound as I was, I had little hope. I cantered into panting immediately and ended up gasping and huffing while he ate me. His tongue slashed through me, pushing inside me, thrusting into me, making me grunt and gasp as the sensations bloomed inside me and traveled through me like gossip in a small town. My body suddenly realized what was happening and snapped into a tight tension, arching my back off the table. I couldn't arch very well, my arms bound as they were, forcing my head forward. I could look down my body at the man's head between my legs. The sight appeared and it struck me deeply, emblazoning that sight on my corneas, on my mind, into my memory like a legacy I'd never escape. His head rocked at little and the sensations did not match the subtle little motion. The feeling roared up in me and I came again. I was shaking then. Unable to control anything and reveling in being helpless. The feeling had control of me, shaking me, making me buck and shake. I twitched and bucked as the orgasm rattled in me, emptying me out onto the table.

"Holy fuck!" Tina growled.

His mouth left me.

I was gasping for breath, the desire for more raged in me. I could just see Tina to my left, and I saw it, the envy in her eyes. She thought this was my lover giving me such satisfaction. I'd have laughed if I had any strength to devote to it. I didn't. I groaned and tried to relax. I closed my eyes and lay on the table, part of the perfect setting. Fuck, no wonder I couldn't get it right standing over by the kitchen. Now I knew what was missing!

I came aware of him between my knees. He gripped me by the thighs and pulled my ass to the edge of the table. He thrust into me. I was milky and soft. His cock slid into me like a firetruck through traffic. I was open and the way was clear. He slammed into me. I thought I was done, at the ragged end of pleasure but this penetration, his hard cock ramming into me awakened the beast in me again, teasing it into a rage. I felt it again, the swelling orgasm, welling up inside me. I crooked my legs to pull him deeper into me, as if such a thing was possible.

He fought at me and pulled out of me.

"Here, Tina. For you."

I heard him speaking but didn't believe it. I rocked up on my left side, careful not to knock something askew on the table around me. I felt a wine glass near my elbows and adjusted. Tina was on her knees licking me off his cock. Lick, lick, lick, inhale. That was her pattern. Tongue, tongue, tongue, inhale. It wasn't that abrupt head bob of the usual blow job, it was different, still rhythmic but different, like the gait of a three-legged horse. Uneven but consistent, she blew my rapist.

He groaned hard and pushed deep into her mouth.

I watched him come, watched her suck him and swallow as much as she could. I watched it bubble past her lips and coat her chin, even while she continued to suck him. When he went still and pulled out of her mouth, Tina rose up and leaned over me.

"I just blew your boyfriend. Want a taste?" She whispered. "I licked you off of him. I watched you come while he ate you. He bet me that he could make you come with his mouth and he did. Guess what? He won me. I have to fuck him the rest of the day. You don't mind, do you?"

Goddammit. The fear I'd struggle for so long to avoid, to keep at bay rose up in me an evil Phoenix from the ashes of my ecstasy. I groaned. Tina kissed me, her lips slick with his cum. Her hot tongue slathered around in my mouth. I kissed her back, imagining them together, him doing to her what he'd done to me. I tried not to laugh but thinking that she'd made a bet she won when she lost was hilarious; thinking that she'd bargained for him to rape her was so funny, I choked against her open mouth, gasping as she backed away.

Antonio was behind her. He felt between her legs. Tina's eyes quit seeing me, focusing back along her spine to where his fingers were feeling around inside her, pushed deep inside her while she leaned over me. Her breasts brushed along my side. He stood up behind her. Tina tensed. I could see her face. She chewed her lips and lifted her face, which puddled her breasts on my torso, one against my little breast and the other in the valley of my belly, a valley I was very proud of, despite having been pregnant with two children.

He entered her.

Tina gasped, tipping her torso to press her breast against mine. Her eyes opened. She stared down at me, the freckles seemed to have darkened in her white skin, all the whiter against her straight black hair. Her huge tits wobbled between us. She lurched a little. She chirped a little, sounding a little like tires on pavement when a car is hit by something and knocked forward. She resumed chewing her lower lip, half of it pulled deep into her mouth. She began to rock. He was fucking her. She twisted a little and moved her face to mine. She rocked a little as she came closer. I closed my eyes and she kissed me.

Her lips writhed with the feeling of his cock inside her. I could feel it myself, after a fashion. I could not imagine the ecstasy rioting inside her. I couldn't because I wanted it. Her mouth, her tongue, they possessed me. I kissed her back, fighting my restraints. I felt something against my arm and then there was a distant crash and tinkle.

"Oh shit!" Antonio cried. "Don't move! There's glass everywhere."

I'd knocked a wine glass onto the floor. The spell broke and another took over. His robe had been hanging from his shoulders. He skimmed it off and tossed it onto the floor.

"No one move. Let me go get shoes on and I'll clean it up." He smacked Tina on the ass. "You, don't lift your feet, there might be glass close by!" He disappeared.

"Where the hell did you find him?" Tina whispered.

Oh my god, this was my moment. I could instill fear in her, torture her with the truth, hand it to her like a hot coal in a Halloween bag. The moment balanced between us. While I hesitated and dawdled, she stared intently down at me. When I didn't speak, she smirked and kissed me. She lifted up and peered down at me.

"Really, Helen, thanks for sharing." She said softly. "This, god, I never would have guessed you'd let this happen. I know I wouldn't. A man like that, I would definitely keep him to myself, all to myself!"

I grunted.

"Seems like I'm the one being shared." I whispered. I don't know if Tina heard me. He reappeared and the moment was forever gone.

Antonio cleaned the floor but then carried us each up stairs. Me, he tied to the bed again. Tina ended up in the guest room. I didn't see them again the rest of the night. A time or two I heard her voice out in the darkness, warbling like some wild animal, nocturnal and ecstatic in the night. I wanted to think about that moment, about her and him in the guest bedroom or wherever they were fucking. I couldn't. All my mind could manage was the thought that she was being raped and was screaming with ecstasy. I couldn't get past that thought to what teased me from beyond it. Was I a witch for doing this to her or a saint? I honestly couldn't tell. Had I known what they planned for the next day, I'd not have slept at all. Excitement or dread would have kept me awake but I could hardly have told the difference. I knew nothing of the things they discussed alone in the other room that night. All I knew was that I felt envy and jealousy and that confused me to the point of exhaustion and that, that alone was likely all that allowed me sleep, tied to my own bed while my rapist fucked my sister-in-law.