My Rape: Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I listened to the cups clinking on saucers, both Tina and Antonio were sitting against the headboard out of my sight unless I tipped onto the back of my head and peered back at them, upside down. I didn't. I struggled to keep my rampant excitement hidden and controlled.

"So. The wedding? This should be interesting." Antonio pressed, his voice oily with amusement. "Did you seduce her then?"

"I did." Tina said, pride welling in her voice.

I'd heard that tone before. Many times. Every time I insisted we never have sex again, she'd say she seduced me, I could stop anytime I wanted. I never did and she delighted in teasing me with it, time after time. I had a sudden thought. I wondered if this man would prove to be the thing that allowed me resist her? I had scant hope.

"Carol insisted that I get her to my room and keep her there until she called, until the entertainment was ready. It was almost like they were planning things so I could seduce her. She arrived wearing her wedding dress after a last, hurried fitting and proceeded to undress right in front of me. When she unhooked the bra and turned back to me, I pulled her into my arms and kissed her."

I was certain that wasn't what happened. I had no recollection of the wedding dress. I remember being undressed, her hands pulling off a skin-tight tee shirt I wore that showed off my tits, making it clear hers were much larger than mine. She unhooked my bra and her mouth was on me. The sensation aroused me then and it aroused me now just thinking about it.

"I made Helen go down on me, right then. She said she'd never done that with a woman before. By that time, I had plenty of experience, trying to figure out which team I was playing for. I decided to show her. I stripped her naked and took her to bed." Tina hawked again, her laughter turned hard and crude.

"I think she must have come a dozen times in a couple hours. I do remember getting up and locking the door because Alice and I were sharing a room. Carol was already married by then. I had a terror of one of my family finding us having sex."

"You said you made her go down on you but she came a dozen times?" Antonio asked. "How does that make sense?"

"Oh, well, Helen tried, she did but I got impatient and finally realized she was the guest of honor, the bride and all and I should be going down on her. I admit I rather wanted to prove to her that I knew what I was doing. I'd found this one woman who insisted I go down on her all the time and that was all. She'd pull me into an empty room and have me eat her. I let her use me that way. I used her to learn. She taught me with directions that I applied later and then demonstrated for Helen." Tina horse laughed this time. "Did I ever use it on Helen. When Carol finally called, we went to the bacholorette party and the stripper guy tried to get her excited but she was cool the whole time. Finally, to help the poor guy out, I had him go down on me and I came for everyone." Tina resumed her normal hacking laugh. "I learned right then that I don't mind an audience."

She fell silent, as though lost in the memory.

"So, you two have kept having sex all these years?"

"Since I was twenty." Tina whispered. "Yes. Oh, Helen never asked to have sex with me. She never refused me, though. Ten years and she's never denied me. It's like she's my sex slave. One time..." Tina's voice trailed off.

I lay there, quivering with the recollections and the present circumstances.

"So, now you know about us." Tina said, her eyes dancing as she sat up beside him, looking past his broad, flat chest at me. "How did you two meet? Give."

I closed my eyes. My mind went completely blank. All that I had inside was that feeling that I had to keep her at a distance. I couldn't let her know that he had raped me or worse, that I had finally complied and even contributed to this deception that handed her to him. What would she think? I had no idea and that was one of the things that attracted me to her. Tina was a free spirit, unpredictable and radical as often as she was consistent and conservative. One time she confronted me with vibrating dildo and had pushed it in me and I'd come till I ached. I wanted to use it on her, hinting that she should try it in her ass but she acted like I shouldn't even touch it much less use it on her.

"Well. I raped her." Antonio said.

I squeezed my eyes closed. I dared not look at either of them, or let them see my eyes. My soul windows felt wide open and if the soul is real, then surely they'd see the truth of me if they cared to look. I feared that to my core.

"Excuse me? You mean fucking Helen with her hands tied like that?"

The bed shook. I presumed Antonio was shaking his head, hard.

"No. Really. I raped her, right over there, in this room, against the wall." He chuckled. "Let me explain."

"Yes, please do." Tina said, her voice somber.

"I was in the house. They were having a party, a very formal sort of informal thing that ended with a private little concert by a woman that played the cello. Cello? I think that's what it was."

"Eva Tang?" Tina said.

I nodded, still not daring to open my eyes.

"Anyway, I was a servant in the house, helping a friend's caterer friend. I think he bowed out so I could work and pay rent with the proceeds. As an artist I am middling good. Not brilliant at all but good enough to continually be dogged by the idea that if I just keep at it, my time will come. Perhaps I'll become brilliant or earn a little more talent, enough to become notable. So far, not yet."

Tina laughed but she sounded normal now that she was listening instead of talking.

"They finished eating and the caterer packed up. Helen asked me to stay longer, to tend bar during the concert. I thought it would be like half an hour. Miss Tang played for nearly two hours. No one left, she played for the crowd of maybe twenty or twenty-five people. They all remained, sitting and listening. I stayed back in the kitchen, waiting for someone to leave and ask for a drink. No one did, well, only Helen. She came back to see how I was doing. I asked why she would leave such beautiful music and she said, you."

The bed shifted under me. I was enthralled with the story, eager to hear how it ended.

"I was gobsmacked. I couldn't have been more surprised. She led me upstairs and we had sex right there, against that closet door."

I imagined Antonio was pointing. I kept my eyes closed.

"Wait, you said you raped her. Sounds more like she raped you."

"I, well, she said she needed something done upstairs. She asked me to help her. It seemed peculiar, asking like that during a concert in her house, with her husband right there. I guess I read more into it than was there. I fucked her against the wall, lifting up her black dress and taking her, her arms pinned over her head. She fought me but never made a sound. I came in her right away and she leaned against the wall, panting, cum running down her legs. I waited for her to complain but she didn't move, so I pushed her to her knees and offered her my cock. She turned her head away but I grabbed her by the hair and made her suck my cock. She licked us off it and then sucked me hard again. I turned her face to the wall and fucked her against it again. She came then, her body finally catching up with me. I was so hot for her, I couldn't imagine this was really happening."

"When did you see her next?" Tina asked, her voice full of bubbling curiosity.

"She called me several months later. She said she wanted me again, wanted me to 'do it to her again'. That's how she said it. That was the first thing she said, 'I want you to do it to me again', just like that. I didn't have a clue whom I was talking to. I think I told her she had the wrong number. Then she said I'd fucked her in her house, where I was tending bar. I remembered, I knew exactly who she was. She asked me to come to her one night when the house was empty and take her again, rape her, fuck her like I did, make her, use her. She used all those words. She said she wanted me to mount her. That expression seemed to excite her, she said it several times. She said she wanted me to come inside her, to fill her with cum. She rattled out words like that, phrases so fast I could barely keep up."

"So did you? Rape her again, I mean?" Tina asked, her voice still light and airy, like this sounded about right to her.

"God, yes. Of course I did. She told me she'd be alone and I came in the back door, which she left open, went upstairs and fucked her just like she wanted."

"Oh my god!" Tina gasped. "Helen! Who'd have thought? Did you like that?"

I'd been listening as though he were talking about someone else. When Tina's soft, quiet voice asked for my reaction, I had one ready to describe.

"Oh, yes, I came. He surprised me by arriving early. I'd had the idea he'd enter the room in the night and wake me. God, I always like that but the first time, the first time he was in the house and took me as he wanted..."

"I caught her turning off lights downstairs and took her by the front door."

"Did you climax?" Tina asked.

I wanted to change the subject. I had an idea, one that might just set Tina back a little.

"He's always wanted to have my ass. He's threatened me with it several times. Since Tina's here, why not now?"

I felt the world freeze, not go cold, oh no, if anything the room heated up. Everyone got really still, though. I felt the silence like a wall around me and I wanted to break it down.

"I think I'd like having her watch us, Antonio." I muttered. Then I remembered the size of his cock. Uh oh, I thought. I'd opened my mouth again when I was better off remaining silent.

Something exchanged between them that I was not part of. They both got off the bed on the same side and then tied my legs back as they'd been, secured at the knees, open but tighter than before. They left me. I don't really know how long they were gone. I drifted off to sleep. John always complains that I can sleep anywhere and anytime. I did. I just relaxed and let the yoga breathing uncoil the tension in me. The latest orgasm helped, I admit.

When they returned, however, they were together, both dressed.

"We'll be back." Tina said. She leaned over me. "You cold or something? You okay?"

I nodded.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"Can't do the ass without lubrication." She said with a mischievous smile.

I turned my head and looked at Antonio.

"Make sure you get enough for her, too." I said, my voice rift with excitement. Long had I dreamed of having anal sex. I was no more than curious but curious I was and this seemed like the perfect time to try it out.

"We looked, you don't have any lube do you? You and John haven't been doing it backwards have you? And hidden it away from me?"

I shook my head. They'd need to go get some. I lay there alone after they left, thinking about them, together, out in public. I was no fool. There was no way this could be legal rape. I was too compliant, too eager to help and sending them out together, that was the last straw. As I drifted off to sleep again, I decided I didn't care, so long as the fear didn't return. I was going to get to watch my sister-in-law get fucked in the ass. Even though it likely meant I'd get the same treatment, the idea that she was going to be butt fucked and I'd get to watch thrilled me. I had become a different woman. I was no longer the woman I'd grown to be, the conservative, housewife sort of woman who catered to the needs of her kids and husband as though their needs were her own needs. Suddenly, I had other needs and they involved cock and pussy, sometimes my pussy and the rest of the time, Tina's.

I had fever dreams, sex in many forms with all manner of creatures and people. It's like the governor on my imagination slipped its mooring and left me high and dry, accosted by my own subconscious desires. I woke from a good fucking several times to a silent and empty house, only to slip back into slumber and a new bout of sexual congress with different people. By the time they returned, I had been having weird sex for several hours and I was exhausted, or thought I was. I felt lax, consumed by the tension and so flaccid and lank.

They appeared while I was awake, tingling with the memory of the last complicated tryst of my dreams. They didn't speak but came to the bed and untied my legs again. I turned this way and that to move my shoulders and let my arms regain a little limberness. They each took hold of a leg and bent me double, exposing my ass to them. They fumbled and diddled for a while before Tina got lube on a finger and smeared it around my ass hole. It was cold and I flinched as she did so. At the same time, I felt the excitement welling up in me. Just feeling their hands on my bare legs, holding me taut like that, my legs spread wide and high, leaned over their respective shoulders, that all excited me. I had no strength nor will to resist. Being held like that aroused me and made me groan with it. When Tina touched lube to my ass hole, I held my breath.

Her finger circled around, smearing the grease around my ass hole. She applied a little pressure and I felt my body open, grudgingly. The tip of her finger pushed into me, maybe one joint only, although it felt like she was pushing something huge into me. My insides roiled and my attention focused on the penetration. The finger withdrew and then reentered me, pushing more lube into me. The finger wriggled around inside me.

I realized I was holding my breath and in doing so tensing against her finger inside my ass. I exhaled, blowing long and hard to evacuate all the air before I inhaled again. When I did so, Tina pushed her finger deep into me. Her fingernail bit at me. She wiggled it around inside me.

"My god, her ass is tight." Tina muttered, focused on it.

I grunted.

Her finger left me and I had the oddest feeling, like when you realize you lost a hand at cards or that sudden flash of adrenaline when you get to a cash register and realize your wallet is missing, the zing before you remember where you left it. I was empty and the desire to be filled broadened to include my ass. I shook my head. I almost wished they'd blindfold me. My eyes were clinched closed so tightly they ached. Another, thicker finger touched the now slick center of my ass.

Antonio swirled it around for a moment and then centered on my asshole and pushed his finger into me. Knowing it was him gave me a powerful jolt. The next thought was that this was preparation for his cock thrusting into me. I opened my eyes to find Tina leaning over me, her eyes bright, holding my leg on her side of the bed up and wide while Antonio pushed more of his thick finger into me.

"Ugh," I groaned but he pressed on even as I was pressed on. "Tina, you, you have to promise to do it too." I whispered.

I focused on her eyes even as Antonio's finger pushed far into my ass. He pulled it back and plunged into me again. The tension in my back from being bent made the penetration more profound, more sensational.

"What?" Tina whispered back.

I didn't intend to whisper, I just did. I changed my voice, speaking out loud so Antonio could clearly hear me.

"I said, I want you to promise to let him fuck you in the ass, too." I spoke through gritted teeth.

"No, no way. I haven't ever done the ass like that."

I was surprised, I assumed my sister-in-law had done everything. It thrilled me to think I was the first of us to be penetrated that way. I hadn't had the cock in my ass yet but I felt that solid commitment that I get when I know something is going to happen, no matter what I do. That thought fired off the reality in my brain, that I was being raped, and that I had asked him to fuck me in the ass.

The finger left me.

"Then I'm not going to do her." Antonio said. "Both or neither."

I opened my eyes as Tina sat back on her heels, the bed cratering under her weight focusing on her knees. She held my leg on her shoulder. One hand idly smoothed down the inside of my thigh while she stared off into space. The feel of her palm on my inner thigh made me shiver. That motion brought her eyes back to me.

She nodded.

"All right. If he comes in your ass, he can come in mine." Tina blinked a few times as though the statement had hurt her and she was blinking back the tears. "You have to eat me after."

Antonio grunted.

"Both or neither." He said. "Just because she's tied up doesn't mean you gets to make the rules."

I thought for sure Tina was going to argue and we'd have a problem working that out. Instead, however, she pushed my leg higher and wider.

"Fuck her ass, then." Tina said.

Only then did I hear in her voice what was inside me, the thrill of that idea together with the twin idea of watching it happen to her. I groaned. His finger found me, penetrated me again, and then withdrew. His hand released my leg and he got off the bed. I realized both he and Tina were still clothed. He slowly undressed, staring at my half-bent form, since Tina didn't release my leg. I was split in two, one leg up on her shoulder and the other on the bed. It wrenched me but not badly so. It introduced tension into my body that was different from what was already there. Still, I watched Antonio undress. When he exposed his hard cock, I got a sympathetic tingle in my pussy. My ass felt sticky and slick.

Antonio lifted my leg and got onto the bed. Together, they bent me double, holding my legs against my torso. When his finger found my ass again, I felt him probe me, finally pushing more lube inside me. I groaned, as much from my position as the penetration. I closed my eyes. I waited. I knew he was slathering lube on his cock, his huge cock, I thought. God, what if it doesn't fit? What if he can't get it all inside of me?

I had no answer but had both the conviction and the very real wish that I'd get a sure empirical answer soon. His gooey cock bumped against my ass. I knew penetration was pending. The cushy head connected to the tingling asshole and stayed. He held his cock in place with his left hand, holding my leg up and back with his right. I could tell he was steel-hard. He pushed the head against my asshole.

For a moment, nothing happened. I felt his body lean forward and the pressure increased. I felt it against the top of my head as though I was a pneumatic system with pressure being applied to one cylinder. I realized I was tensed and consciously inhaled, relaxing as I blew air out, like I was exhaling cigarette smoke. I blew past my teeth. I deliberately relaxed. Sensing I was softening resistance as best I could, Antonio increased pressure. His cock head opened me up. I reversed my tension and tried to open my ass so he could slide deeper into me.

He did.

I felt so full. I thought for sure my eyes were bulging, that my cheeks were tensed even. He pulled back a little, losing what little progress he'd made. The pressure returned. I consciously relaxed and suddenly his cock was sliding into me. It slipped into me until it stuck. He pulled back.

"More lube." Tina whispered.

I glanced at her and saw the intense expression on her face. She was willing my ass full of cock. It was Antonio's will that counted. He pulled back and pushed against my ass again. Very slowly, he opened me, pressing into me, filling me, making my skin feel too small for this new purpose, the accommodation his cock demanded. I shifted under him. He groaned suddenly and leaned on me heavily. His cock slid further into me, sticking as I clinched down on him.

Antonio groaned, his face a mask of effort and concentration.

"My god, she's so tight!" He whispered.

Full. There is simply no other word for the experience. I felt every ridge of his cock inside me or thought I did. I swear I could feel his heartbeat up inside my ass but in retrospect it was likely my own heart throbbing that I felt. His hand grasped me by the hips and he leaned onto me. He crammed me the rest of the way full of cock.