My Rape: Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Helen, John called me. He said he wasn't coming back until Monday. He was reporting on Mom and Dad. They need some help and he is going to do it on Monday before he returns." She grinned, leaning over me, her breasts swept over mine, kissing the one nearest her with the lightest of touches. "That means we have you all weekend, to do anything we like with."

"Have her kiss your breasts." Antonio said.

Tina gave him a look, clearly not liking being ordered around. The look faded and she smiled and leaned over her crossed legs. She grunted a little but managed to press her breast against my greasy lips. I opened them and kissed the white, freckled arch of her breast. Tina moaned. She leaned over further, coating my face with her plush breast. She moved it around. Suddenly, I wanted to mark her. I fastened onto to her skin, sucking hard. I expected her to yank it away and smack me but I didn't care and she didn't. She went completely still.

I opened my eyes and there was his cock, next to Tina's tit, pushing against it, the head dimpling her soft flesh.

"Suck me. Suck us both." Antonio said. There is was, the thought he'd pulled right out of my brain.

I lifted my head, nosing around Tina's tit and nibbled at the spongy end of his cock. I got my upper lip over the top and pulled it down, bending him so that I could push my mouth onto it. His hand reached down and took hard hold of my hair, he pushed his cock deeper into my mouth. I sealed my lips around it and sucked for all I was worth.

The man groaned, his voice broke around us like thunder. He pulled out of my mouth. Tina pushed her tit back to my lips, this time directing her nipple between them. I pulled at it with my lips, sucking at it and then, finally, bitting down on her. She shivered, grunting as the pain shot through her. I knew my sister-in-law. My eyes glanced around her tit at Antonio. I pulled back my lips and showed him my teeth clinched over her nipple, cocking my head back to pull at her nipple so he could see clearly that I had it in my teeth.

Tina groaned, one hand touching my face.

"You know me so well!" She whispered before pulling back.

I turned my head, expecting to have another go at his cock but suddenly he was pushing Tina away from me. She tipped over onto her side, giggling. The man climbed between my spread legs and entered me so fast I didn't have time to take a breath. He lay down on me and I couldn't breathe. God, it felt good, his cock sliding into me. I pulled at the ties around my knees, wishing I could wrap myself around him.

Then he kissed me. His body was over me and I was looking to the side, looking at Tina who was looking at me, watching me as he entered me. He loomed over me, moved my face to his lips and kissed me hard. I responded, like he was my lover, under Tina's glittering eyes. His tongue lashed at me and his cock speared into me, lancing into me with brilliant pleasure. I sighed into his mouth, kissing him back as hard and sure as I could.

Antonio broke my kiss, balanced on his hands over me. His face was fierce.

"You're mine now. To do anything I want with. Do you agree? I'll share you with Tina. We'll fuck you and you'll fuck us any way we want. Do you agree?"

I was nodding long before I understood his words. His voice lapped at me like a warm ocean. I was transported by his cock inside me, thrilled to be filled, glad to be mounted. The satisfaction bubbled out of me, spiced with my own, private surprise. He pulled his cock out of me, gesturing at my face.

"Sit on her face. Make her eat you. I've come in you twice, see if she like eating you with cum inside you."

Tina struggled to sit up. Her resistance to his instructions vanished. She got to her knees beside me and swung a white leg over my face. Her knees spread beside me, slowly lowering her bubbling pussy down towards my mouth. She adjusted and then leaned forwards, rocking her hips forward as she did so. Her pussy encountered my mouth. She ran with cum. I licked up into her. She grunted and settled down on me and suddenly I was smothered by female. I bucked, unable to breathe. After a couple moments, she lifted off of me. I felt my legs being released and then lifted. I felt Antonio's knees under my thighs. He shuffled under me, and I felt the shaft of his hard cock, slick from being inside me, against my inner thigh. He bent it and touched the head to me at the same time Tina relaxed back onto my face.

For the first time since he'd tied me to the bed, I strained at my restraints. I wanted to grab Tina by the ass and lance my tongue far up into her. I couldn't. The restriction warbled in me, confusing me for a moment. Tina, in the meantime, shifted a little and got her pussy connected to my face and ground down onto me. I pushed my tongue into her. I lost air again but persisted in thrusting my tongue in and out of her slick, gooey pussy. She groaned. I felt it.

Suddenly, my attention shifted to my pussy, the one filling gradually with cock as Antonio slid underneath me, tilting my body up onto his bent knees, penetrating me with his cock as we came together. My legs dangled around him. When I lifted them and sought to lock them around him, he looped his arms under them and pushed them towards my chest. My feet glanced off Tina's back. I licked up inside her and kept at it, thrusting into her over and over again.

Antonio had me bent double, crouched over me and reentered me. I'd missed his departure but didn't miss his reentry. I felt the length of his cock sliding into me and the fantastic thrill of being fucked flashed through me. My body responded. I wanted him inside me. I was his fuck toy, his sex object, his body to use as he wished. These thoughts rambled through me, like models on a catwalk, seeking my judgment, desiring my approval. It was lust or fear and I chose lust, making it my desire, my wish. I moaned as he reentered me. Tina jerked over me, thrilled by the vibration of the moan coming out of my mouth.

I started to hum. It sounded weird but felt good, the vibration of my lips on her pussy, my tongue poking into her, probing for her g-spot. God, if I found it...! I ran out of air and began to squirm. She lifted off me. I gasped, inhaling a droplet of her cum or maybe it was man cum. It headed for the wrong pipe but I twisted my head, found a little air to exhale and blew it out. Antonio had my legs on his shoulders and had my ass off the bed and was fucking me in midair. I felt like a fuck toy.

Tina sat down on my face again. I wished dearly I had hands to guide her but she had control, wriggling her ass and moving it around until she found the right spot, then she crushed me with her weight. I felt the impact on her. It was like my chin or nose or tongue or something hit a little button. Tina began to orgasm right in my face. She fucking loved to come while my tongue was inside her. She mumbled over me, wordless sounds that resembled thunder. I realized that was actually Antonio coming in my pussy.

He banged against me, driving his cock in to me over and over while filling me with cum. Tina was coming too. She shook over me and then toppled off to my right onto the bed. Antonio, seeing her leave my face, bent me double and lay on the backs of my thighs, pouring cum into me. I was bent double, and helpless, my arms tied yet over my head, a receptacle for him, a vessel for him to come in, a sex object for him to fuck. The thrill of it, the helplessness but being the object of his towering lust all flashed through me. There was no fear, only my unholy lust. God but I was aroused. Then the shit pulled out of me and flopped in between Tina and me. We lay there, all of us gasping for air, panting or snorting.

Tina laughed.

"So. How did you two meet?" Antonio looked first at Tina and then at me. "I mean, how did this happen? How did you two become lovers?"

I felt it again, that swelling surge of passion that makes your chest hurt and your knees weak. I searched for words, and found none, not one. I did feel the drooling of my pussy, his cum oozing out of me like jelly out of a danish crushed under the heel of his hand.

Tina sat up, pushing her back against the headboard, out of my sight. I suddenly couldn't breathe. Tina was a grand passion, une grande passion, the one that destroys, that all your good sense wards you against and yet, when every opportunity is presented, you fall into it like a fool into a trap, never learning, never resisting, always completely subservient to the demand, the thrust of the spear into your side that opens your humanity.

"My brother, John...have you met John?" Tina could be at once guileless and clumsy at the same time.

"Only briefly, I believe." Antonio said gracefully. He lay between us, nude, a hand caressing my thigh, sending tendrils of erotic sensation through my body, as if he had no idea, like he was clueless about the thrill issuing from the tips of his gentle fingers.

"Well, John brought her home, to meet the family. We have a country house where the parents have retired, where Mama grew up. She kept it when granny died and we did holidays there. She was so practical, using the family get-togethers at Thanksgiving and Christmas and John the golden boy's birthday in March to get things done around the place. One year for his birthday we reshingled the springhouse. It had started to leak during the spring thaw." Tina laughed.

I knew the place. John had taken me to a glen down the stream from the house one dawn and made love to me in the wet grass, conceiving our first child, at least that was always my preferred belief.

"So John, who had had more women than Solomon, begging your pardon, Helen, he appeared that year at Thanksgiving with Helen of Troy there..."

"Wasn't she blonde? Helen of Troy, I mean." Antonio asked.

"I don't know. That was her name, behind her back. She had this manner, this casual elegance that seemed to cut through the formal crassness that typified our families. Our Methodist parents, all proper and upright clashing with the iconclasts they'd raised, swearing over burnt fingers and much, much worse when discussing politics or religion itself, they were happily aghast at our language. Helen inhibited us. We all felt like we should be on our best behavior because John was obviously in love with her, head over heels in love with the brunette in blue jeans who stepped about like a new fawn, delicate and careful as though somehow knowing the world was a dangerous place but able to ignore it. She appeared and even my daft father who was the last to figure everything out made note of how her simple appearance, as unassuming as it was, changed all of us. Me, John, Carol, Alice and Fresha."

"You have four siblings? I guess siblings-in law?" Antonio asked, genuine surprise in his voice. He raised up and twisted to kiss me, a hand cupped my breast. Instantly I was hot again and tingling, yearning to be entered, wanting him between my legs once more. It robbed me of reason and my breath. I couldn't breathe with the intensity of it, entangled by the ferocity of it and the utter paucity of contrivance. I was ensnared, suddenly full of passion to be used by this man, my rapist.

I could only moan. Tina answered for me.

"Yes, but the others, they just loved her and took her in like she was one of us from the first."

"But not you." I said, remembering the feeling that this sensual woman was somehow affronted by me, that she didn't like me, that she'd whisper to John against me and I'd feel fear that he'd come to his senses. It made me retreat, with each interaction with her and each subtle rebuff, I pulled inside myself, gradually being convinced that the warmth and affection in this family would never extend to me. Yes, I remembered.

Tina leaned down, over Antonio laying beside me and kissed first my mouth and then the crest of one of my breasts. She licked the nipple and then sat up, out of my sight, had my eyes been open.

"Not me, I guess, but not because I didn't like her. Just the opposite. I remembered the feeling, she extended her hand and smiled at me in that way she has and I shook her hand, like we were two wrestlers starting a match."

Antonio laughed.

"Her touch electrified me. I felt it through me, on my skin, between my knees, up the inside of my thighs, inside me. For a moment I could barely breathe. I looked away, sure she could see it happen, not daring to look at her and see the effect on her, fearing that she felt nothing."

"Did you feel something, Helen?" Antonio interrupted.

I wished sincerely he hadn't. I prevaricated and dodged.

"I was meeting my boyfriend's family. It was more than that though. I'd told him from the first I wouldn't sleep with him until I met his family. I'd just had a bad experience with a lout who lied about his family and, well, I was being defensive. John didn't care. He let me string him along. Each time I turned him away from my door, he'd smile and say, after Thanksgiving, you can't ever say no to me again." I remembered the confusion, the shock of having John St. Vincent panting after me, doggedly assuring me that I was the one for him.

Tina laughed again. This time, though, she kissed Antonio then, I could barely watch it, she offered him a breast and he sucked on it noisily. She pulled away from him and he moved his hand down my thigh. I sighed.

"The whole time, I avoided Helen because I was having feelings I'd never had before. I'd never before fallen in lust with a woman before. I was given to that, you know, encountering a man, feeling his lust or mine and sleeping with him. When I was a freshman in college, my Lit professor was a young guy and I offered to sleep with him after the first class. I told him I wanted to then, rather than later so he wouldn't be confused about my motives. He was wonderful."

"You and Helen." Antonio prompted.

"Yes, right. By Sunday when John and Helen had to leave, she was clearly uneasy with me. They were outside in the cold and I refused to go out to see them off. My mother, knowing something was going on but never imagining what it was, made Helen come inside to say good-bye to me. I kissed her, right there in the hall, just inside the door, with John and everyone out in the drive. It had started snowing and they could have come inside at anytime. I kissed her, on the mouth."

I remembered the feeling, that first kiss from another woman, so soft, but fierce like alcohol in milk. She caught me by the shoulders and pushed me against the wall and kissed me fully on the mouth.

"I told her, I told her I wanted her. If I saw her again, I swore I'd take her to bed. That was bullshit, really. Not that I wanted to, I did but that I had a clue about what to do. Then she did the funniest thing. She reached up and cupped my breast and squeezed it through the thick sweater and bra, hard. She leaned forward and kissed me back, right there with my brother just out in the drive. God, I thought I was going to die. I got wet like I'd never been wet. I was desperate for more but she patted my cheek and slipped away from me."

Tina laughed again. Laughter was her "I am nervous" signal. She always had this brittle hack that punctuated her language.

"That was my year of living dangerously and by that I mean I was crazy, schizophrenic. I slept with men and women, trying to get the feel of Helen's mouth off my lips. I dreamed about that kiss, her hand on me, squeezing my boob. I'd wake up insane with desire, even if I was just napping between fucks with a man."

I lay still, amazed. I had no recollection of that. I remembered pushing her away, not kissing her and definitely not touching her breast. I only remembered wanting to and the aftermath of wishing I had, wishing I'd turned her back to the wall and kissed her like she'd kissed me, forcing my mouth onto hers. I was certain I had been utterly passive.

"So you kissed her first?"

"Of course, I'm much more aggressive than she is." Tina spoke as though it was clear and self-evident. "I didn't see her for another eighteen months. John had a stint in Europe for six months and so missed Thanksgiving but returned home for Christmas. He announced he was going to marry Helen but hadn't asked her yet. I was beside myself but didn't know if it was envy and jealousy or fear and trembling. Both, I think now. I didn't see Helen again until the wedding rehearsal. I was mortified when John asked me to look out for her, because he feared Carol and Alice were contemplating something horrible for her." Tina cleared her throat. "Anyone else thirsty?"

She popped up and strode out of the room.

"I'll bring us tea." She said as she disappeared.

I opened my eyes. Antonio had sat up as Tina departed and now leaned over me, looking down into my eyes.

"What?" I asked, searching his face for some indication of what he was thinking. "Please, don't hurt her." I whispered.

"I thought you didn't like her?"

I scrunched up my face.

"I don't. No, I do but, I...she, she..." I searched for words and realized it wasn't her I hated, but me, myself, my body, my response to her. "I can't resist her. Even at the farm, I can't keep her hands off me. If she touches me, I am afire and if she doesn't I am equally aroused. I hate it. I am so, so completely consumed in her presence I feel like I can't think or act contrary to anything she says."

The man grunted, moved over me. My legs parted around him like swelling labia anticipating a penis. He entered me. I groaned exotically. The feel of him thrust into me dampened my brain, ending all thought. I was helpless. My legs pitched wide, leaving me open to him. He fucked me, pumping up and down into me with casual consistency. My orgasm appeared and popped like a balloon, snapping me awake from the lassitude of my satisfied lust. Antonio kissed me lightly on the lips.

"You seem to like this, being tied up and fucked like this." He almost made it a question.

I felt I had to defend my actions, hide the lust he aroused in me, the dripping passion I wanted to deny and satisfy at the same time. I felt suspended, like I was levitating and the thrill of being disconnected from my life released me to the pleasure of having him inside me.

"Just don't hurt us." I managed to pant between kisses. My legs clutched at him, my heels riding his strong ass as it rose up and dropped between my open thighs.

"Here now, none of that without me!" Tina cried in the darkness of my passion. Antonio pulled out of me and the jagged edge of my ardor scrapped at his cock as it left me. I wanted him. I wanted more. The sensation collided with my self-perception and I keened into the emptiness where he'd been moments before. I opened my eyes. Tina sat two cups of steaming tea, none for me I noticed, on the nightstand, got between his legs and licked me off his cock before sucking it into her mouth. For several minutes I watched her blow him.

I confess, I'd not seen that very often. Never in real life, a woman with a man's cock in her mouth. I had to lift my head from between my extended arms to watch her suck his cock. He lay under her, letting her bob her head up and down, holding his cock with one hand. My neck finally tired and I lay back.

"The tea is getting cold." Antonio said. His voice wasn't as casual as he tried to make the comment sound. He grunted as she pulled off of his cock and I had the narcissistic thought that he'd noticed I couldn't watch and had deferred his orgasm until later. I longed for a pillow. My shoulders ached.

"Here. I brought you this." Tina leaned over me. She held a shot glass to my lips. I only had a moment to prepare before she poured it between my teeth. It was scotch. It burned but I swallowed. The hot fire ran like lava through me. I lay heaving around the fiery sensation flooding me. Curiously, it made me hotter, as in more horny. Hornier? Hornier, for sure.