My Rape: Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was bent. I was stretched. I was panting from the position. My ass was plugged full of cock. I felt the throbbing up inside me and then it faded, replaced by a swelling sensation that turned into a rising tide of excitement. Antonio began to pump in and out of my ass, thrusting his cock into me and backing away. In me and out, over and over until he tensed and came with a single choked cry. His body hammered at me, slapping against my thighs and ass as he came.

"Oh fuck a duck!" He growled, his voice ragged and uneven. His body bucked against mine, striking me as though I were a bell. I was too soft to ring but I felt the reverberations nonetheless. My god, he was coming in my ass. I just felt out of breath and tense, oh, and full, but his excitement, the quick and sudden climax that racked him thrilled me. I loved that feeling, the gushing of his effervescent orgasm flowing into my body and the crack of his control even while he sought to keep fucking me. The motion deteriorated into a pulsing against my ass, finally grinding us together as the cum flushed out of him and into me.

Suddenly, he went limp. His cock lost its rock-hard pressure inside me and he put a hand down on my belly to push himself off of me. His cock pulled out of me like a plug out of a bottle. I made a soft wet sound as his softening cock left me. Tina and he both released my legs at the same time and I rolled down onto my ass. The sudden weight on my recently full ass caused a new sensation in me. I wanted a cock in me. I wanted to come. I wanted something!

Antonio left us, rolling off the bed and padding into the bath where he started the shower.

"You just wanted me to take it up the ass, you bitch. God, his cock is so much bigger than Cort's is. But you did it. Is his cock bigger than John's?" Tina chortled then. "Don't answer that!" She muttered. "What am I thinking? Shit."

"Eat me." I whispered. "Please, lick me, try to make me come."

Tina sat beside me staring down at me.

"He'll make you. Better to volunteer. He'll like that." I said, sounding ever s omuch like a knowledgeable and experienced lover.

Tina glared at me, then her eyes softened.

"God, Helen, that's what I've been thinking about, watching you, your tongue in me after he does my ass!" Tina moved then, as though completing a complicated dance move. I moaned as she pushed my legs wide to make room for her to crouch between them. She was on all fours between my legs, her hands planted at my sides.

"When its my turn, kiss my breasts." She breathed. "Like this." She dipped her head and licked at my right tit. Her tongue contacted the lower arch of my breast and pushed it upwards, lifting it until the flat cushion of her tongue scraped over my nipple. Something about the moment lit my fuse. I felt it building in me as she sucked at my breast. I worried for a moment that she'd suck too hard and leave a mark that'd force me to undress in the dark for the next few weeks but each time, she relented. I bet she realized that I'd do the same to her, when it was my turn. She knew how I hated the hold she had over me, how it excited me, how I felt while she was with me and how I felt the moment the door closed behind her when she left. She kissed the other breast, licking and sucking it.

We'd done this before, except I wasn't tied then but next time I bet I would be. I felt her excitement, echoing my own. I shivered. I hoped I would be, the next time she took me. I shook again, with some deliberate motion, hoping she'd realize how excited I was, bound as I was. Then I stopped. The bitch might know still she'd refuse me, refuse to give me that satisfaction. I was hers to use, not the other way around. Still, even with those thoughts, the tension in my body made her lips electric on my skin. I tingled all over with the sensation. Abruptly she left my breasts, kissed a dotted line down to my pussy. She licked me softly. She kissed me softly and then thrust her tongue into me. The tension inside me increased. My hips rose under her mouth. The shower shut off. I had the vision once more, of him behind her, fucking her while she ate me, my arms stretched over my head, helpless except for the orgasms that roared through me, welcome and thrilling, consuming and catastrophic.

By the time he appeared, my hips were bobbing up and down as though keeping time with an easy beat. She rode the swell of my hips. I was careful not to attack her with my pussy and snap her neck. Antonio saw us and his cock grew hard again, watching us. His dark gaze met my fevered one and he smiled, a smirk, like he knew and planned this, my degradation, my confrontation with the wiles of my own body, the lure of my own lust. He moved behind Tina, positioned himself and entered her. I felt it, as though his cock penetrated up into her and through her to me. Her tongue thrust into me, I presumed in time with the cock slicing into her. In minutes, Tina lifted her head and cried out with ecstasy, her hips wagging back and forth as she came. She collapsed over me, twitching and jerking, hugging my hips. I ached to have her tongue in me once more, I felt the desire rifting through me with a jazzy sort of insouciance.

Antonio rolled her out from between my legs, took her place and entered me, mounting me with a certain urgency. He thrust down into me.

I was being raped again. Now, I responded without thought, grateful to him and his position over me, in me. I groaned, my whole body bucking under him. The first time his weight settled onto me, though, I felt it up inside my ass. It seemed to swell inside, the feeling left by his cock being inside me, pulsing and throbbing. Now, filled from in front, I felt the two sensations, the echo and the actual, collide inside me. The tension that having a cock inside me caused began to swell, pushing all other sensations aside until it exploded, shattering my awareness. My ass ground up at the cock in me, pressing us together, pushing at him even as the pleasure roared through me. I shook with it. I had surrendered to the situation. I was being fucked and I wanted to be fucked. I no longer thought about what any of it meant. I was an orgasm wearing my body. No soul, no mind, no inhibitions, just a shuddering lust that I had no more wish to control or refuse or to refute what it told me was true.

I had opened my legs to this man and now, now he was inside me and I had no way to shuck him off and no wish too. I had become a woman again. I was my lust. It convulsed me around the hard cock thrust deep in me and for long moments, all I knew was the pleasure of his penetrations. I cried out, anguished with pleasure, shot through with the horror and the sure knowledge that my legs wrapped around his lean, hard body because I wanted him there, between my legs, thrusting into me. He came while I quaked with the climaxes, oiling me like a masseuse but rather than the calming pleasure of his hands, it was the fire of his cock he thrust into me. His clung to my ass, squeezing me as he came, as I came, extending that pleasure, dragging me with him into the maw of that repressed darkness.

When I calmed, Antonio sat back on his heels, staring down at me. He shook his head, slid out from between my legs and lay down between Tina and I. In moments, his breath evened out and he was asleep. I felt Tina hiss at me.

I lifted my head. She smiled at me, nodded once and winked. She leaned over and kissed Antonio awake. He roused and seized her suddenly, so fiercely I saw a flash of fear in her eyes as she tried to draw out of his grasp. He realized at the last moment she was naked and willing, draping her body over his like a careless blanket.

"I have an idea. She hates me using her kitchen, lets go fix lunch. I'll tell you what I have in mind."

I hated her smile. Her eyes were locked refusing to glance at me but I felt it, a tingle inside me. She had something in mind that involved me and she wanted to engaged this man to help her. They tied my legs again, after asking if I needed the toilet. When I said I did, Tina laughed and dragged him out of the room, leaving me squirming with discomfort.

I closed my eyes and tried to forget what was happening, or perhaps, tried to understand it. I was in my own home, not a prisoner exactly but not free, not surrendered exactly but not guileless and innocent either. I realized I had manipulated Tina into being raped, and she didn't even know it. That made me laugh. I was still glowing from that realization when he reappeared.

He silently unbound me, releasing me. When I didn't move, he smiled softly.

"I'm not going to hurt you, or her. Like you said, you'll do anything, if you are kept safe, if she is safe. Do anything, do it all, love it all and you have nothing to fear. I think, I think if I were you, I'd be more frightened of her than of me. The toilet, and shower. I'll wait. She thinks I'm making you let me do it to you. She wants to humiliate you."

"You don't?" I asked, my voice ripped at my throat.

He shook his head, sitting on the bed. He wore one of John's white robes, one of the many John had stolen from hotel rooms as a matter of course, one of banal perversities that barely qualified on the kink-o-meter. Antonio's knees looked odd, without a knee cap, like they were padded, wrapped and so their structure was hidden.

"I'm not your lover. What do I care if she humiliates you? What do you care? You agreed last night...to anything. This is part of that, a bit of anything."

"What?" I asked, thinking he'd tell me what Tina had in mind.

"Handing her to me like this. It's funny. Amusing. I see it, the beauty of it. She blackmails you and you let her be raped and she doesn't even realize. The elegance of it is wonderful. The more she toys with you, the more she is part of her own rape." He shook his head. "I'd rape you both for a nickle but this, this is fucking crazy. You, you are a fucking...woman."

I regarded him for a moment.

"So now you admit you are a rapist and not just a thief?" I asked, feeling bolder and daring.

He smiled.

"I am raping you but who can you tell? I think that ship has sailed. Now, now you're just what Tina wants you to be?"

"What's that?" I asked, knowing the answer, fearing it, dreading it, wanting it.

"My sex slave. I think she's jealous, that you can submit to a lover like this and never complain. Now to shower, she'll be waiting."

The shower was soothing. When I stepped out, he greeted me with my favorite towel. I didn't know how he knew and I was amazed for a moment but it seemed to fit into the surrealism of the moment. He rubbed me down, handling me like I was a prized colt about to be auctioned off. I let him handle me and soon the warmth welled up in me and it was pleasure I felt, not the throbbing physical pleasure he'd summoned out of me thus far, but another kind, the pleasure of comfort and softness and velvet on your thighs that reminds you there are sensations you haven't felt yet but, while you are yet alive, hope remains.

He tied me. He'd found straps I used on luggage. He pulled the sleeves off an old sweater and pulled them on my arms and then strapped me up, binding my upper arms with one strap and tying my wrists with a scarf. He pulled my arms back, arching my back, tightening the strap until just before pain appeared, blinking like a landing light in the night but not touching me. I could see it, like I was peering out the window of a dark airliner at the landing field hurtling towards us.

"Come on. Your sister has a surprise for you." He smiled then.

I could see the humor in his eyes, the amusement.

"Sister-in-law," I corrected. Antonio shrugged and escorted me down stairs.

Except for the sleeves on my arms, I was nude, dry but naked as the proverbial jay bird. My skin was raw, not as in chafed but as in tingling with every new and different sensation that I encountered, throbbing with the feelings inside and out. I felt the excitement of not knowing what Tina was about to do to or with me. I couldn't even begin to imagine what she had in her freckled mind.

Arriving downstairs I found candles flickering on the table. My best flatware was beside three settings of china. The table was set beautifully and I felt first amazed at the beauty of it and then immediately, chagrin that she'd managed what I'd attempted so many times and failed, failed always and here, in the midst of a sexual contortion, she was able to create this tableau with such apparent effortlessness. It was beautiful and romantic. I resented it but then realized I was caught too. I had to engage it, surrender to the beauty of it, let it flow over me and let her see the sensuous impact of her actions on me, so she'd stay.

The thought shook me. I wanted her to stay, longer. Usually she left Saturday night, giving me a day to regain my sanity and slip back into the persona of the wife and mother. Some days I didn't make it but fortunately, our little trysts were few and far between but they were always there, between us, at the holidays, staring at each other across the uncarved turkey. It was private and we both knew it and by mutual but unspoken agreement, she decided when we were together, not me. Until now. This time, this time I'd managed to seduce her and she didn't even know. My mind kept coming back to that thought.

They sat me at the head of the table. At first I had a flush of happiness, like I was being honored. Nope. They both wanted to be able to reach me. Tina insisted that I sit forward on the hard, wooden chair, with my back straight, as if I had much choice the way I was tied, so that my breasts projected forward. Not like hers, she was still nude, but good enough to draw her eyes, and Antonio's. I was a little amazed I didn't feel competition with her for his attention and then realized that he wasn't my lover so she was competing and I was frustrating her by giving no hint of jealousy. I was considering this when she finished pouring the wine and then sat down, Antonio to my right and Tina to my left.

"You going to make me eat without my hands? Or are you going to let me loose so I can eat something on my own?" I exposed myself, showing my curiosity and a hint of my nervousness.

"We'll feed you." Tina said softly. She reached for my wine glass. She extended it towards my lips. I smelled the sharp snap of the white wine, the grape tannins, maybe? It made my mouth water. I couldn't help it, my lips parted and I licked them. Tina saw and her hand stopped, the wine just there, before my eyes, close to my lips. I could smell it and it affected me like an aftertaste. My mouth watered.

No one moved.

I stared at her, first, then at Antonio. Tina's hand never moved, not a quiver. She held the wine inches from my lips. Finally, I couldn't stand it any longer. I wanted the tight taste of it on my lips and tongue. I bent forward and felt the smooth cool texture of the glass on my lips. The goblet didn't move. It was half full so I couldn't taste it unless Tina tipped it up. I understood. She wasn't going to do that. I extended my tongue, stretching it down the inside of the wine glass until the very tip of it dipped into the golden white liquid. The cold chill of the shot through me. I jerked and my tongue lost contact with the wine. Suddenly, I was desperate to taste it, to feel it flowing cold over my teeth, making them ache slightly as the cold crackled along the enamel and my fillings. I pushed my lips onto the lip of the glass again and thrust my tongue down into it again. I got the tip wet with wine. I could almost taste it. I pushed down on the glass, hoping to force Tina to tip it up to me and let the taste strike me full in the chest. She didn't. The glass withdrew from my reach. She sat it down.

"A toast." Tina said, lifting her own glass. Antonio lifted his, the two clinked together, ringing a little even in their hands. The Waterford crystal rang true. They drank, shallowly. I found myself fixated on Tina's lips. She swished the wine around a little and swallowed. I swallowed hard, imagining the taste of it. She took another sip. I looked up and found her eyes on me. She sat down the glass and leaned around the curve of the table. Her hand gripped the back of my head, my hair still damp from the shower. She pulled me forward, into the edge of the table, striking me just below the breasts. She pulled me forward and down a little until the undersides of my breasts brushed the table and the china setting.

She kissed me.

The warm wine spewed into my mouth.

It surprised me. Her tongue followed. I controlled the urge to fight her and accepted the wine, breathing through my nose and closing off my throat so I didn't choke. The wine felt thick and smooth in my mouth. Our lips were sealed together. She held me by the back of my head. I couldn't escape. Her tongue swirled through the wine. I chased hers with mine. She flinched a little and we lost seal and a little wine dribbled down my chin. It felt hot. I inhaled, swallowing carefully, pulling all the rest of the wine into my mouth and swallowing it.

She broke the kiss, her eyes glittered. She sat back.

"I found your caviar. I hope you weren't saving it for something."

I shook my head, voiceless.

It was piled in a little jelly dish, one I'd bought at a street fair when John and I were mad at each other. I did it to piss him off and it worked. He told me not to buy it and I did, of course. One of the many clashes of wills between us. He hadn't given up making me conform to his ideas of what a wife, mother and worse, what a woman should be but now he contended with our children and I made sure he was losing out as often and as obviously as possible. He didn't miss it and ended up expending a lot of energy fighting his urge to resent our children, because they had better command of me than he did. If he only knew what capacity I had to be commanded.

Tina dabbed a little sour cream on a stoneground wheat cracker and added a black dollop of caviar.

My mouth watered again. She held it out to me but when I moved to take it, she withdrew it. I smelled the salty dankness of the caviar and the velvet sourness of the sour cream. I licked my lips.

Tina took a bit. The cracker shattered and a globule of white and black dropped down her chin and onto the inside slope of one of her breasts. She looked down at it, wiped at it with one long finger and held it up before her eyes. Her eyes flicked over to look at me. I found I was panting again. I licked my lips, telling myself it was intentional, an action I performed consciously and deliberately for Tina. I felt the satisfaction when she extended her hand to me, placing the finger and its burden right before my lips.

Rather than lean forward and suck it off her finger, and likely have her move it out of reach, I sat still instead and extended my tongue. Carefully I touched the mixture of caviar and sour cream on the pad of her index finger. It didn't move. I licked at it and it fell off the other side of her finger, down onto the perfect place setting.

She slapped me. Hard.

"Dumb bitch!" She cried.

"Enough." Antonio roared. "You touch her again and you will have to leave."

I was surprised but at the same time, excited. I felt it flooding through me, this strange arousal. I couldn't name its source, dared not trace it back to its cause. I foundered in the flow of it in and around me.

"Clean it up." Antonio said, his voice velvet iron.

"What?" I said, jerking one arm against the strap and the tie on the wrists. My shoulder flinched with the effort and I felt my breasts shudder.

"With your mouth, clean it up. Tina made the table look so nice, you should not be allowed to mess it up so casually."

"With what? My...?" I understood. I sat back a little and looked down. The sour cream blob sat on the fat end of the knife on the right of my plate. I stared at it, sitting there on the silver handle.