Mysterious Island of Dr. Porneau

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug looked up to see Aphrodite's long, raven black hair whipping around in front of him as she bounced up and down on the fat, white cock of Hades lying on the ground beneath her. He could see her huge tits bouncing as she rose and fell on Hades' manhood and caught his self staring lustfully at her nakedness. She smiled back at him with those stunning blue eyes and he was ashamed to think Janet was watching him so he hesitantly lifted his gaze and looked over to where she was tied.

Janet was similarly mesmerized by the sight of Asclepius and Hypnos double-teaming one of Porneau's daughters right in front of her. The Hispanic girl, on her hands and knees, had a cock in her mouth and one in her cunt. She kept moaning as she rocked back and forth on the foot long, fleshy tubes of iron these men carried between their legs. Her fat titties with hardened brown nipples, swung back and forth underneath her frame with the relentless fucking action and she reached up with one hand and began massaging her left tit then the right while moaning lewdly around the cock in her mouth.

Janet could not deny the sight aroused her to some degree as the blatant display of raw sexuality surrounding her was acting as a powerful aphrodisiac. She was ashamed of herself but couldn't look away either as her pussy moistened with need. Just then Hypnos pulled out of his sister's cunt and shot his scorching load all over a horrified Janet's legs, silky thighs and bikini-clad crotch. She began thrashing about disgusted, but could not really do anything with her hands and legs restrained to the post. Pulse after pulse of hot cum erupted from Hypnos' brown, Hispanic schlong in long, thick ropes. Aimed directly at Janet, she could only watch as it splashed and painted her legs and crotch.

Two of the sisters Janet did not know stopped their girl on girl action nearby and crawled a short distance over to Janet on their hands and knees, licking their lips as they eyed the man juice running down her legs. The Asian sister began by tonguing her bare legs below the knee along her silky calves. Her sister lover, another Hispanic chica with dark brown skin and long, black hair down to her ass in length, started eating the cum off of Janet above the knee and worked her way up to the soft flesh of Janet's thighs.

"Get off of me you sick fucks!" Janet shouted as she twisted about trying to avoid the tongues dancing along her legs, lapping up cum. She could feel the big, soft tits of the girl licking at her crotch pressing against her thighs. The enhanced daughters held her still as they continued upward.

"Ooohhh!" Janet gasped loudly as she felt the first tongue push into her pussy through the thin material of her orange bikini. The nose of her assailant was rubbing across her clit sending waves of unwanted and forbidden pleasure coursing through her body. Janet closed her eyes and clinched her teeth against the sexual feelings awakening within her as her husband looked up.

Doug was hypnotized by the two women orally pleasuring his wife as his cock began to swell uncontrollably. The two daughters sucking on his fuckstick sensed his arousal growing and became even more excited, slurping each side in unison, back and forth, their tongues feeling and savoring every ridge and bulge of the meaty, white hot, iron prick. Each had a mixture of cum and drool dripping from their lips as they ramped up their sucking action on his expanding cock. Doug let out a roar as he erupted in the faces of his two assailants and one quickly covered the eruption with her mouth as her sister looked on wide-eyed, trembling with lustful envy.

Doug looked over to Janet again and they exchanged the strangest glance ever in their married lives. As Doug emptied his nutsack Janet was also cumming at the same time into one of the daughter's gaping mouth. Each looked at the other across the commons with wide eyes and mouths hanging open as their hips spasm their orgasm to completion. Dr. Porneau looked on with approval, smiling at the lewd sight befalling the married couple. 'Dr. Janet Gray will serve me soon,' he thought silently, 'Very soon.'

The other three women prisoners looked on with a mixture of emotions. Each felt something between disgust and arousal, then shifting to shame and arousal. Eventually their shame collapsed under the weight of their arousal as the inferno grew.

Monique focused on Latrelle receiving a blowjob from the two sluts on their knees in front of him, feeling her rage turn to hunger and pride as she watched her husband's big cock being serviced. Ronnie and Claudia just stared at the carnival of depravity that paraded around them and couldn't tear their eyes from any of it. Each was ashamed of their own excitement as they felt the moistness begin deep within their sex and the swell of their nipples upon their breasts.

They tried to keep their eyes closed but failed as the erotic sounds of naked flesh slapping together, mixed with grunts, groans, screams and bawdy laughter continuously assaulted their tender ears and moral senses. Unknown to them was the fact that the enhanced sex juices of the brothers and sisters erupting all over naked bodies and in hungry mouths gave off powerful pheromones enhancing their sexual arousal level. All who inhaled the surrounding air would be affected and that side effect had gone completely unnoticed by Dr. Porneau after all these years. He simply thought his own virility and stamina was nothing short of amazing through all of the orgies. Considering his age, Dr. Porneau was extremely proud of himself. The members of his Family knew very well about it though and chose to keep it a secret from him.

Latrelle, watching Doug's wife get eaten out by two sluts made him finally give up his slimy stud juice after the relentless dick sucking onslaught, "Fuuuuck bitch. Take that big, black cock and suck it good you fucking whores," he shouted as he blasted their faces with his salty-sweet cum. He gasped heavily, sucking in mouthfuls of air as the orgasm pumped and pumped his seed into their eagerly waiting mouths and onto their extended tongues before subsiding to a dribble. Latrelle could feel the girls suck and lick at his deflating manhood and looked down at them wishing he was untied so he could give these bitches a good hard fucking. He knew he didn't want to look up to see Monique's angry glare though, that was for sure.

Just then the festival conch sounded its triumphant call and all turned their head to see what was up. Porneau's family gave a loud cheer turned their heads in the same direction as the prisoners looked on wondering what fresh hell was this coming down the dirt road that led into the commons area.

Moments later a large, two-wheel wagon appeared, being pulled by two muscle-bound white brothers sporting the signature white swim trunks, and each wearing a bull head mask over their heads. They were yoked like beasts of burden to the wagon and had to lean into their work, making their muscles strain, to keep the wagon moving down the dirt path into the commons. The Family cheered wildly as their brother Dionysius came into view riding in the wagon like a conquering general. They knew from past experience the Festival was going to get much wilder from here on out. Things always got freakier when Dionysius arrived on the scene of an orgy.

Also being carried in the wagon was a huge stone bull, over two meters tall, standing up on its hind legs with a giant, erect phallus jutting obscenely from its groin, a ring through its nose and two curved horns extending from its head. The wagon slowly moved forward toward Porneau and the Chinese doctors in the reviewing stand, between the two rows of prisoners looking on shocked, women on one side, and the men on the other. The Family moved aside too, making a clear path for the wagon and began clamoring for Dionysius to work his magic. Unseen was Hephaestus walking sullenly behind the wagon not paying attention to the Festival but rather focusing on Hera sitting on Father's lap.

"DRINK BROTHERS AND SISTERS! Drink and celebrate the Festival as only we, the Enhanced, can!" Dionysius shouted smiling and laughing as he tossed out skins full of wine to the surrounding crowd. Eager hands reached upward toward the wagon to catch their skin and once caught, it was turned bottoms up. The extra potent, homemade wine began flowing into the mouths of the naked, lustful sons and daughters of Dr. Porneau and the laughter mixed with raunchy behavior began once again. "More for everyone! MORE FOR EVERYONE!" he shouted, grinning wildly as he tossed the wineskins to his family below. "Yes! More, more! Drink! Drink it all!" he encouraged.

As the wagon began passing in front of the prisoners, Latrelle and Monique saw their eighteen year old daughter Keisha for the first time since she was taken away yesterday. They were shocked to see her wearing the white bikini top of Porneau's daughters but nude in every other way. Keisha's eyes were closed in blissful ecstasy as she straddled the huge bull phallus and grinded her naked cunt against its girth and smooth surface. Both parents had mixed emotions as to exactly who they were looking at. It was their daughter Keisha; but it wasn't her either, her body was much more muscular and toned now. Gone were the softer curves and features of her mother. They were replaced with the muscle definition of a small body builder with much larger breasts. Both parents were too stunned to say anything at first.

Next to Keisha stood Ronnie and Claudia's friend Alice, but she was noticeably different too. As Alice rubbed and grinded her body against the length of the bull statue they noticed her chubbiness had disappeared and she sported the sensual, voluptuous curves of a movie siren. Also clad in the white bikini of Porneau's daughters, Alice bent at the knees and back up again, rubbing her tits and cunt against the mighty stone beast. Over and over she rubbed herself, up and down, while jabbing her middle finger in and out of her asshole, moaning loudly the lustful feelings coursing through her sexy new body.

"These girls were given the enhancement protocol just early this morning and you can tell how quickly the programming took effect and how well they are adapting to it," Dr. Porneau incorrectly explained to the two Chinese doctors pointing at the two women in the wagon. They had been enhanced the day before and were used by members of the Family all night long.

Keisha screamed out in rapture as her orgasm ripped through her core and her naked mocha hips jerked and twitched as she gave up her essence to the stone bull towering over her. Dionysius looked down at his newest sister, smiled and emptied a wineskin over her head while laughing madly. As he emptied its contents the red rivulets streaked downward across her face, tongue and breasts. The white bikini top turned a dark red-purple as it became stained and Dionysius reached down to her chest with his free hand. He squeezed her huge, firm teen tits, one then the other before pushing the cups down exposing her magnificent new melon-sized breasts for all to see. Both dark, brown nipples were swollen with lust and she twisted and pinched the rubbery flesh as she kept grinding on the bull cock between her slutty teenage legs.

"Take your fucking hands off her you fuckin' bastards," Monique screamed at Dionysius but he paid her no mind as he continued to dump wine over her head while laughing. He looked directly at Latrelle and began rubbing her young mocha face with the pouty lips against his crotch and the raging boner within his white shorts, humping against her face.

"Keisha! Talk to me baby! It's Daddy! Talk to me sweetie! Please talk to Daddy," Latrelle pleaded with his naked daughter. Feral Keisha never heard a word from either parent, dismounted the bull cock and moved next to Feral Alice. She and Alice began kissing next to the bull statue in the wagon, their black and white skin contrasting beautifully against the gray stone of the bull. Keisha's hands immediately went to Alice's big tits, kneading the soft, white flesh with special tender attention given to her erect, pink nipples. Alice returned the favor by reaching around and unfastening Keisha's top, pulling it off and letting the wine soaked garment drop on the floor of the wagon, quickly forgotten. The two girls continued to tongue kiss each other passionately while their hands roamed over the other sister's soft, naked flesh with their huge breasts pressed tightly together.

None of this went unnoticed by Porneau or his companions in the reviewing stand and he spoke to the young women for the first time.

"Come to me my beautiful daughters. Bring us wine and join your Father and his friends!" the older, balding Frenchman called out to the girls smiling. The two men stopped pulling the wagon and both girls immediately obeyed, gathered up as many wineskins as they could carry. They both dismounted the wagon and ran towards the reviewing stand between the two rows of prisoners. The prisoners called out to Keisha and Alice as they passed but they were ignored as Father had given a command and it must be obeyed.

They loved Father so much now after being enhanced with the nanobots, which were currently reprogramming their bodies at the cellular level and beyond. He must be pleased, obey Father, and satisfy Father was their mantra now as his new daughters. Neither of them even recognized their old, unenhanced names and paid the prisoners no heed. Hephaestus escorted the women up to the reviewing stand carrying wineskins for Father and the Chinese men too, trying to camouflage his angry, painful expression.

As they entered the stand Zeus arrived on the scene and saw Claudia tied up between Ronnie and Monique. He moved towards her licking his lips. The curly blond haired sex goddess with large expressive blue eyes showing her fear made Zeus tremble with lust and he could feel his mouth begin to water and cock harden at the sight of the terrified woman with the extra curvy porn star body.

"Any word Zeus? From Apollo and his team?" Father called down to his son from the reviewing stand as he approached Claudia.

"No," he replied staring straight ahead into Claudia's eyes, "Hermes is still there monitoring the radio and television channels."

"

He walked behind her and untied the restraints on her wrists and ankles while she weakly mumbled "No...please don't hurt me...I'll do anything you want...just don't hurt me". Zeus grabbed a handful of her curly locks and roughly slung her to the ground next to a writhing pile of naked brothers and sisters.

Claudia instinctively backed away from Zeus sliding across the grass but he caught her by the ankle and easily pulled her towards him as he knelt down. He ripped the top off of Claudia and leered at her creamy, white breasts as they wobbled about after being released, naked to the warm sun. She screamed out, arousal or fear she was not certain but it didn't slow Zeus down as he buried his face in her massive mounds. He held her arms above her head with one hand and savagely tore away her baby blue bikini bottoms with his other, exposing her hairless cunt moist with shameful arousal, all while sucking and biting at her nipples. Claudia could not understand why she was becoming so aroused and was shocked to hear herself moan out loud like a cheap slut. When Zeus pushed his legs between hers, she instinctively opened up, surrendering to her lover's rock hard prick.

"Get off her you fucking bastard!" Ronnie screamed at Zeus on her friend's behalf as she watched Claudia being ravaged by the enhanced Brazilian stud. It didn't matter; neither was paying her any attention. Zeus positioned his cock at Claudia's entrance and pushed his massive, hot boner inside her soft, wet jewel. She mewled, closed her big blue eyes and softly bit into his shoulder as the feeling of his cock sinking deeper into her unexplored regions made her wicked horny. Claudia wrapped her legs around Zeus' torso and began humping back against his joystick, lost in her lustful fog.

While this was happening Alice, Keisha and Hephaestus handed out the wine to Porneau and Drs. Lo and Tu. The Chinese men immediately grabbed for Keisha and pulled the naked black teen girl willingly to the floor of the stand. As her parents screamed their outrage at their daughter's violation, they could hear her giggling loudly and could only see her feet raised high in the air. The other thing they saw was both Chinese men descend on her and begin driving their cocks into her young, supple body. Her powerless parents could only watch her bare feet shake and jerk above the railing of the stand with each cock thrust.

Dr. Porneau pulled Alice onto his lap and began fondling her tits feeling his cock grow hard once again. Alice giggled and whispered something in Porneau's ear while pointing at the women prisoners. He looked up, smiled and shook his head yes.

Hepahestus, Hera, Alecto and Tisiphone exited the reviewing stand while Father was busy with his new daughters and the women moved toward their enhanced brothers and sisters, eager to join in and partake in the Festival. Hephaestus grabbed Hera by the arm and led her around to behind the stand. Hera watched her sisters' move towards the rest of the Family and was quite upset she was not going too.

She gave Hephaestus an irritated look as he began trying to speak to her and didn't appreciate him taking away her chance to finally participate in the Festival with the Family while Father was busy with the new girls. She could see the physical pain on his face as he gritted his teeth trying to get some words out. Hephaestus grimaced and nearly doubled over in pain as he forced the words through his clenched jaw.

"K..Ka...Karen. It's me...St...Ste...Steve. I...am...you...your...hus...band," Hephaestus sputtered, then gasped, "I'm your husband. Don't...you...remember?"

The pain he felt as the nanobots punished him internally for disobeying his programming was excruciating, causing him to collapse on the ground and fall over on his side writhing in agony. Hera looked down on his pathetic form and was puzzled by his words. "Hephaestus, brother, why do you say such things?" she asked confused, worried about his pain. No recognition of him as her husband showed in her eyes and that broke his heart.

Behind the reviewing stand lying on the ground Hephaestus looked up to her with tears in his eyes. "I...love...you Karen...my wife," he gutted the words out against the pain tearing into every organ of his body.

What Dr. Porneau did not know about Hephaestus was that Steve Hudson / Hephaestus had a twin brother back home and as such his nanobio-enhancements never did work correctly on his 'twin' DNA as it did other 'non-twin' DNA strings. Over the last year he spent on the island with the rest of the Family, Steve slowly began remembering flashes from his past and about a month ago recognized his wife Karen for the first time since their enhancement. The more he remembered the more pain he had to endure and became angrier about it as the memories of what was stolen away from him returned. He was desperately trying to get her to come to her senses and remember him and both their families back home in the States.

"K...Karen," he mumbled.

"My name is Hera, Hephaestus. Quit acting strangely brother and come fuck me. I've been waiting too long for this chance and I am not about to miss out now," she replied showing the confusion she felt on her face. She reached down and rolled him over on his back, pulled his shorts down his legs exposing his white cock to the bright, yellow sun. She began stroking his hardening dick while kneeling next to him. As his cock began to grow to its impressive length, Hera swung her leg over him and mounted his fleshy tube snake. The internal pain disappeared as his lustful biological mating programming protocols fully seized him causing him to instinctively thrust his hips upward spearing his wife's red-haired pussy for the first time since their arrival on the island a year ago.

1...456789