Mysterious Island of Dr. Porneau

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, sit right here," the young black teen offered the army lieutenant. Keisha plopped herself down on Jessica's lap as soon as she was seated, facing the confused officer. Lt. Wiggles was not sure why this woman was on her lap but found the touch of her warm, soft body very arousing causing her to breathe hard and fast, almost panting. Keisha looked into the vulnerable green eyes in front of her and crushed her plump sexy lips against the stunned army officer. She drove her tongue into the mouth of her new lover and met little resistance. Sensing that, she grabbed and squeezed Lt. Wiggles large tits with both hands, before impatiently ripping her uniform blouse open exposing the white, jiggling mounds of her breasts to Keisha's hungry eyes.

"I'm outta here," Janet said as she stood up and began walking toward the back door, "I'm not up for this today. I'm still sore from last night."

"Me too," Monique added, "Ya'll have fun with your new toy. I'll be out at the pool with Janet, Ronnie and Claudia."

The two wives, over time, had reluctantly come to terms with the fact that their husbands and the others had enhanced sexual motors that never stopped running and had to be sexually satisfied many times a day just to relieve the pressure and avoid the rage that came with not getting any relief for the day. They did the best they could but knew their limits and had to beg off on occasion as did Ronnie and Claudia. They were past judging them but Janet knew it bothered Monique to see her daughter fucking and sucking her dad's giant, black cock snake. Until the doctors could figure out some way to disable the enhancements, the two wives would just have to go along with it, hard fucking incest and all.

Keisha broke off the kiss, grabbed the bottom of her tank top and lifted it off her nubile young body with a single motion. Her oversized mocha tinted breasts were larger than Lt. Wiggles double Ds and were just inches from the lieutenant's mouth. Keisha leaned forward rubbing a hard, dark brown nipple back and forth across Jessica's lips.

Lt. Wiggles' head was spinning now as her level of arousal kept skyrocketing and she just did not understand why. She was not gay but the sight of those gorgeous tits in front of her caused her to swallow hard, moan out loud and bury her face in Keisha's silky soft flesh. Why was she doing this, she wondered? Her fevered mind and swollen sex decided it did not matter and she succumbed to the raunchy behavior of the Escapees.

Latrelle stood up, dropped his boxer shorts and walked over to the girls on the couch. His foot long cock stood out like an iron pole from his groin. He looked at his daughter and smiled because he knew what was next. The young woman happily took her daddy's overheated prick and began sucking on it like a starving person taking lunch.

Doug had his cock out stroking himself when Steve and Karen entered the room. They were naked too and moved towards the father and daughter action on the couch. Doug licked his lips at the sight of Karen's red pussy hair tucked neatly above her wet cunt. He grabbed for Karen and pulled her willingly to the floor. She spread her legs and Doug wasted little time stuffing his extra-long schlong in her hot box. He began pumping in and out furiously holding her hips while Steve looked on and smiled. Sexy, voluptuous Alice was naked, on her feet and moved to stand over Karen. She squatted down and mashed her juicy pussy lips against the eager mouth of the auburn haired beauty and began grinding on her face while pinching and tugging on her own hard, pink nipples.

Steve watched all this for a moment before he saw the army lieutenant pulled to the floor by the Jacksons. Keisha pushed Jessica's bra down, releasing the lovely double D tit flesh for all to see and began sucking on one nipple and then the other with fiery passion as she lay on top of the white woman. Latrelle moved into position behind the prone women and pushed up Lt. Wiggles' uniform skirt obscenely above her knees and pulled her panties off in a flash. He climbed between her spread legs and pushed his swollen ebony dick slowly into the lieutenant's steaming hot fuck hole. They both enjoyed the sexual sensations as his cock pushed deeper than any man had ever been before inside her love tunnel. Steve knelt down next to their heads and offered his extended length boner to them. Both women began running their tongues up and down his shaft while moaning like whores and slobbering all over it.

Doug was fucking so fast that his orgasm snuck up on him and erupted inside Karen's enhanced twat, blasting pulse after pulse of hot jizz inside her. He sat back on the floor moving away from the girls and smiled as Alice leaned over and started eating his cum out of Karen's gaping pussy. Both women continued with their tongue loving, wailing and moaning in ecstasy in between slurps and sucks.

Latrelle pulled out of Jessica and switched to his daughter's sweet cunt. Jessica cried out at the sudden feeling of emptiness and felt Keisha's body begin to rock back and forth on top of her with each thrust from her father's cock. Steve pushed his cock into her mouth and she suppressed her gag reflex as it skidded down her throat. He began to fuck in and out of her slobbering mouth while she lay under Keisha getting boned out by Latrelle.

Keisha leaned back and screamed out her orgasm as the big black snake continued to savagely piston into her teenaged body. After a moment to let her recover, Latrelle pulled out and shoved back into Lt. Wiggles. Having an enhanced cock in her mouth and cunt was too much for the unenhanced beauty and she began thrashing about on the floor causing Keisha to get up and mover over and join Alice and Karen.

Jessica continued to get vigorously fucked in cunt and mouth and just kept jerking about and trembling with lust while she approached orgasm with the two men.

Doug heard the intercom station at the front door buzzing and went to see who was visiting and why. They were just getting started with the lieutenant and had hours to go yet with her. The heavy security at the safe house meant that any visitor was authorized to be there, passing whatever screening process that was in place.

He opened the door to the house to find Colonel Kurtz standing there, his bald head shining in the sun. "What do you want? We're busy at the moment." naked Doug asked.

"We have some more questions for you and Mr. Jackson and would like to interview both of you," the heavy set Kurtz replied, shocked at the enhanced man's nude, muscular form.

"Sorry, not now. We're gangbanging our liaison officer and won't be done with her until later tonight," Doug stated before beginning to close the door to the house.

"You mean Jessica Wiggles?" the colonel asked wide eyed, incredulously. Doug looked back at the naked lieutenant being fucked like a rag doll on the floor, thrashing about and turned back to the colonel.

"Yes...yes she does," he answered slyly before closing the door in his face.

The End.

1...456789