Mysterious Island of Dr. Porneau

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Porneau, greatly shamed, turned away from the Chinese doctors red-faced and focused his angry, ice cold eyes on Janet. He began addressing Dr. Lo and Dr. Tu while glaring at her. Even though she was scared inside she stared right back at the mad doctor refusing to be intimidated.

"As I was explaining to Dr. Gray just before you arrived, each member of my enhanced Family can shatter every Olympic record ever made with little difficulty. The fastest humans can only reach speeds of up to 45 kph. My family can almost double that AND," he emphasized by holding up his index finger, "can continue running at that speed for over 20 km without stopping!"

The two visitors seemed impressed as they turned toward one another and shook their heads in the affirmative. Porneau went on describing the physical attributes of his creations.

"They can stay underwater for over 24 hours while remaining motionless and up to eight hours while swimming at almost three times the speed of the fastest Olympians. Then there is the increase in intellectual capacity and emotional stability we are still trying to measure and understand..."

"We will, of course, need to see a demonstration of what you claim doctor. My government is very interested in your research and is ready to continue the funding if we are satisfied with the progress you have made since our last visit. Of course there is the other matter we must discuss too...in private," Dr. Tu said watching the staring contest between Porneau and Janet.

Janet watched as Porneaus's face changed from wrathful to pleasant in the blink of an eye. She still held the medical opinion that he was close to breaking mentally and emotionally and she knew to tread carefully.

"And that is exactly what you will get doctors!" Porneau said as he turned to face his Chinese enablers smiling, "We are ready to show you the much improved enhancement procedure and the increased physical capacity of the enhanced as agreed. As far as the mission to San Jose, it is on schedule as planned with the team moving into position later this afternoon."

The two Chinese doctors were shocked to hear Porneau mention the mission in front of Janet and their facial expressions communicated that very thing.

"Relax gentlemen. Dr. Gray will be joining my staff here on the island today and you will get to witness her enhancement first hand," Porneau reassured giving Janet a smug little smile.

A knot formed in Janet's stomach and she began warily backing away from Porneau towards the door. This was it; she knew that if she didn't get away from these maniacs she would be turned into one of them.

Porneau walked over to his desk and pushed a button on the COMM panel, moments later Asclepius and Poseidon strode into the room dwarfing the smaller Chinese doctors in height, weight and musculature as they stood next to them.

"Return Dr. Gray to her cell at once and tell Hephaestus to sound the Festival conch in one hour. Let's get the Festival started early today and not wait for the moonrise. Then prepare our boating visitors for their upcoming enhancement ceremony," Dr. Porneau ordered and both men moved towards Janet smiling lewdly as she backed away in futility in her flimsy orange bikini.

Dr. Lo and Dr. Tu smiled at each other as they knew there was going to be some freaky sex going on all day and night. It was why they had scheduled this visit and the assault mission in San Jose to coincide with the appearance of the full moon.

Chapter 6

Back in the men's cell...

Doug...Doug," Latrelle whispered trying to not let the guards hear. Doug looked up from the cot on the other side of the cell, did a sideways glance at their guards and then looked back at Latrelle.

"We gotta get outta here man!" he whispered urgently, "This ain't good. It's almost noon time and we haven't seen the girls since yesterday."

Doug had settled next to Dominic as a mix of anxiety and boredom had forced them to pace and move about in the cell throughout the morning. He thought the young man was struggling with their predicament and wanted to try to ease his fears some, even if just a little.

"I know," he responded to Latrelle before turning his attention to Dominic, "Hey...Dominic...hey," he said to the distracted young man nudging his leg with his hand.

Dominic hesitated before looking over at Doug. The fear showing in his eyes was obvious and Doug thought he noticed a slight trembling in Dominic's hands.

"Do you know this island, Dominic? Can you find your way back to the boat?" Doug asked hopefully.

"Si Senor, I can find the boat but how are we going to get out of here?" he answered.

"Let me and Latrelle worry about that. What I need you to do is, when the chance comes, you run back to the boat as fast as you can and get it started up, ready to get the hell outta here. We'll follow you once we have found the girls, Captain Miguel and the others."

"Si...si. I will do my best," the young sailor replied shaking his head yes.

"Dominic," Doug said getting his undivided attention, "Don't leave without us buddy!" Doug smiled and patted him on the shoulder trying to relieve the stress some. He could see a hint of a smile from Dominic and was encouraged.

"No, no Senor. I will not leave. I promise."

"But Dominic, if we don't show up and some of these fucking whackos do, it's up to you to get back to Poca Puta and tell everyone what's going on here. Okay? Can you do that for us?" Doug asked.

"Si...si. I will...," the young sailor struggled to answer, trying to hide the fear showing on his face.

Doug then looked over at Latrelle. "You up for a fight? I did two tours in Iraq and have had my share of close quarter combat but how are you suited for this?" Doug asked earnestly trying to assess his abilities and resources to come up with an escape plan.

"Don't worry about me Doug. I earned my scars as a member of the Black Syndicate gang in Detroit as a kid. I can handle myself, bro."

Back in the women's cell...

Monique, Claudia and Ronnie were extremely relieved to see Janet being brought back to their cell unharmed. Their expressions changed to concern when they saw her tits hanging out of her bikini top and she was being fondled by her two escorts while being dragged along. She was roughly pushed in and the door slammed shut behind her making a metallic, clunking noise. Poseidon and Asclepius laughed and then Poseidon said to her, "See you soon Dr. Goodbody. That was fun."

The two men turned their attention to the two guards, Persephone and Demeter. Persephone was originally from Thailand when Porneau found her and was that exotic blend of French and Thai that took men's breathe away. Demeter was found in Senegal and her wide, expressive, soulful eyes complimented her beaming smile and voluptuous, ebony skinned body.

Asclepius addressed the guards, "Father is about to start the Festival," he said with a big grin on his Samoan face, "Why don't we go in the other room and get started now? Then we'll get them next!" he said pointing to the women prisoners trapped in the cell.

After they left, the cell mates gathered together as Janet tucked herself back in her top.

"Damn girl, we was getting worried about you! Are you okay? Did they hurt you? Did you see Keisha or the others?" Monique asked rapid fire, almost frantically.

"No," Janet replied, "They just copped a feel, but we've got to get away from this island the first chance we get. We're in some real danger here!" Janet had a deadly serious expression on her face and it scared the other women a little.

"What do you mean?" Claudia asked as she moved to sit next to Janet on the cot.

Before Janet could begin moans and cries erupted from the other room.

"Ooohh, I love you big, fat cock baby. Harder! HARDER!!" Demeter wailed in her Senegalese accent.

"And I love your fine black ass you fucking fuck slut!" Poseidon was heard answering excitedly as he stuffed his huge black dong into her steamy cunt. The ladies in the cell could hear the rapid slapping of skin against skin and was afraid it would be their turn soon enough.

Janet told them about Dr. Porneau and what he was doing to all of the young people on this island. Then she mentioned the enhancement ceremony that was to occur later this afternoon during the Festival.

After a few awkward moments of silence while the ladies digested what Janet had shared, Monique spoke first.

"You know we're going to have to fight our way out of here," she said more than asked, "These motherfuckers ain't interested in no ransom demands and I'll be damned if I'm gonna to be some old geezer's fuck toy!"

"Right," Janet confirmed, "I'm not much of a fighter. That's Doug's area. I'm not sure how much help I'll be but you're right. We have to do whatever it takes to get out of here...and I mean WHATEVER it takes. Does everyone understand what that might involve? Play time is over ladies! We have to get real and get serious if we are going to make it out of here."

Ronnie and Claudia shook their heads yes and Monique answered with "Well, I grew up on the streets of South Detroit honey and I ain't scared of nothin'. These bitches 'bout to find out what a pissed off sista from the hood is gonna do to their ass!"

Ronnie spoke next, "I've been taking self-defense classes for years now and can handle myself too if it comes down to it. I think it would probably be best for Monique and me to handle the fighting while you two try to escape." Ronnie grimaced after she said that and looked over at Monique. Monique's expression told Ronnie that she understood that she and Ronnie were going to have to sacrifice themselves if anyone was going to get away from this place and she nodded her head slightly in acknowledgement.

"But where to?" the blonde hottie Claudia asked.

At that moment, before anyone could answer, all four women stopped talking as they heard a loud tone coming from outside somewhere in the distance. It sounded like a horn but different somehow. The horn was signaling something as it repeated its loud bursts over and over, reaching every corner of the island.

The four brother and sister lovers stopped fucking in the other room, looked at one another and erupted into big grins as they realized Hephaestus was sounding the conch early signaling the beginning of the island's Festival of Carnality. They uncoupled and walked back into the other room naked, looked at their helpless prey in the cell and licked their lips as if they were waiting to taste the appetizers before the main course.

Each of the women captives could not help but gawk at the foot long, wet, shiny cocks covered with pussy juice jutting out lewdly from the groins of Poseidon and Asclepius and each had their own thoughts about it.

'Damn, they even bigger than Latrelle!' Monique thought.

'Wow, that brings back memories from my college days with Paul,' Janet reminisced about her old linebacker boyfriend from the past.

'I've never seen a BLACK one before,' thought Claudia as she was hypnotized by its girth, 'That thing will split me in two.'

'MAN those are some big fucking dicks!' Ronnie admired silently, 'I've always wanted to try and take on something that big but this sure isn't the place or the time!'

Persephone noticed their stares and teased the prisoners. "You all like what you're staring at?" This made all four raise their eye level back up to face their jailers. "Do not worry my lovelies, you'll be up close and personal with those beautiful, hard cocks before you know it!" she finished with her clipped Thai accent.

Chapter 7

Dr. Porneau and his Chinese visitors sat in the reviewing stand that had been placed on the outer edge of the commons facing the center of the grass covered, open area. Hera, topless, was sitting on his lap while he fondled her large, white breasts, eagerly watching her sisters with the newcomers and paid little attention to Father's lame attempts to arouse her sexually.

Dr.Lo and Dr. Tu also had two of the sisters pleasuring them by sucking their dicks with their pants down around their ankles. The Spanish beauty Alecto and her Australian sister Tisiphone were on their knees and shared an unseen giggle as they compared the sizes of the dicks they held in their hands.

"That's not fair," Alecto quietly whispered to Tisphone while holding Tu's dick in her hand, stroking it up and down, "you got the big one." They giggled again before resuming their head jobs on the two men. Both girls made lewd moaning noises as they eagerly swallowed Lo's and Tu's cocks, relishing in the spermy aroma emanating from the pre-cum drizzling dicks.

"As you know doctors the human body stops growing somewhere in the mid to late twenties and begins to age and deteriorate somewhere around the age of forty'" Porneau said as his dick hardened under Hera's soft, plump ass cheeks. He absently fondled her nipples while continuing, "My enhancement protocols were specifically designed and programmed for a younger body, one that is still growing. Today we will see what effect it has on older test subjects. Those two men there," he said pointing to Doug and Latrelle in the center of the commons, "will be given the honor of contributing to the evolution of mankind today when they have the enhancement protocol applied. We will observe firsthand what effects the protocol has on a body over the age of forty. It may take longer than a younger person but we just don't..."

Porneau was interrupted when the women prisoners were led into the commons at gunpoint by Persephone, Demeter, Asclepius and Poseidon.

"DOUG!" yelled Janet when she first laid eyes on him. She tried to go to him but stopped dead in her tracks. Doug stood naked, tied to a post buried in the ground, and was having his dick sucked by two naked sisters. Next to him Latrelle was in a similar predicament as was Dominic.

"YOU GET YO' FUCKING HANDS OFF MY MAN YOU FUCKIN'BITCHES," screamed Monique when she saw the sordid ordeal unfolding before her.

She was quickly restrained by the naked French-Thai beauty Persephone and, along with her cellmates; was led to other posts in the ground that were facing the men. They were tied to the posts with rope, hands behind their backs, like the men with their ankles restrained too.

"Where's Keisha? Have you seen her?" Latrelle asked his wife trying to ignore the oral sensations bringing him close to cumming. He usually wouldn't mind getting a blowjob from some young, hottie but this was different as his wife and daughter were in imminent danger.

Doug looked at Janet with a sad, helpless expression and shrugged his shoulders. She could tell he was ashamed of his erection that was banging against the unknown girl's tonsils with each mouth stroke.

"I'm so sorry Janet. Please forgive me but..," Doug began to say before Janet held her index finger to her lips to hush him. She didn't blame him for what was happening and understood that he couldn't avoid getting hard any more than any man could with an eager mouth on his prick. It was simple biology she told herself...she hated it nonetheless.

"Have you seen Alice or the other two boys, Chad and Sean?" Janet asked calmly across the open space between them while being tied to her post.

Doug and Latrelle both shook their heads no just as Dominic yelled out loud. His naked, brown hips were twitching as he orgasmed into naked Nike's cum hungry mouth. The Family cheered the first orgasm of the Festival and Nike, holding Dominic's spurting cock, took it out of her mouth and aimed for her black sister's mouth next to hers. The cum hungry whores were careful not to spill a drop and shared a deep, passionate kiss afterwards, sloppily sharing the young man's funky jizz between their mouths.

While the two women, Nike and Megaera, lie on the grass together and began making love to one another Latrelle was overcome with fear for his daughter's safety.

He looked up at Porneau in the reviewing stand and yelled out, "Where is my daughter you fuckin' asshole? Where is my baby Keisha?"

Dr. Porneau simply ignored him and had Hera stand up; bend over the railing of the reviewing stand, arching her back so her ass was up in the air. He unfastened and dropped his pants moving behind her. He fiddled with his dick until he felt the warm softness of her sweet soft pussy envelop his aging manhood.

"Say it, Hera love. Tell me what I want to hear, my darling daughter," Father said to his personal fucktoy.

"Ooohhh yes Daddy! Fuck your daughter's horny pussy! Ram it in me Daddy and make me cum as only you can," Hera the Cockwhore replied in a child-like voice, "Make your baby girl your personal fuck slut Daddy. Pleeeeaase! I love you so much!"

Those words always got Porneau's engine humming along and he began slowly thrusting in and out of her auburn haired snatch. He looked over toward his test subjects and focused on Latrelle.

The Chinese doctors were jamming their cocks in their slut's mouths as fast as they could go which was easily handled by the enhanced women. The men were enjoying themselves greatly as they watched the Family descend into orgy all over the commons as the trademark white swim suits were discarded and littered about the ground.

"So you want to see your daughter and the others?" Porneau asked as he continued to pump into Hera from behind, "So you shall." Porneau turned to one Family member not yet joining in. "Hephaestus, go and get the others."

Hephaestus gave Father an angry look as he fucked Hera, turned away and left. Moments later Dr. Tu's cock erupted into Alecto's mouth and she cooed in appreciation for the yummy man snack. Tu leaned back into his chair to relax and Alecto stood then moved to sit on his lap facing him. She lifted one of her huge tits to his mouth and he took the nipple, sucking it like a hungry baby.

Tu was surprised when delicious, warm milk began to flow into his mouth and the more he drank, the harder his dick got, just seconds after cumming. He could not have been happier about that fact. Alecto sighed contentedly as she felt the milk flow from her tit and moved to take Tu's cock into her overheated, needful cunt.

Tu didn't notice his partner, Dr. Lo stand Tisiphone up and bend her over the railing like Porneau was doing with Hera. Lo moved up behind her, stuffed his large Asian prick into her sopping wet fuck hole and began pounding her as fast as his hips could move. He could feel the muscles of her womanhood clutching and releasing his prick and it made him groan in ecstasy. It was pure pleasure and his face was a picture only the purest lust can paint.

Dr. Porneau was happy to see the rest of his Family, thirty-four in all, begin to slowly enter into the orgy area and disrobe, the guards, laying their weapons to the side, joined in to. 'This was going to be an historic day,' he thought as he felt his cock swell before it blew up inside the uninterested and unaroused Hera.

Chapter 8

As the Festival orgy continued, the Family left the female prisoners alone, tied to their posts, and continued with the men as they began their own carnal escapades on the soft, green grass under the bright, yellow sun. A sea of writhing, naked flesh of varying hues surrounded the captives and the sight generated the same feelings as staring at a car wreck, morbid fascination. Every member of the Family was so exquisitely formed and stunning in appearance it was hard not to look at them as the brothers and sisters humped, pumped and sucked each other with wild abandon. Their sex was extremely vigorous, even primal as they grunted and growled like animals while sweat ran down their naked, thrusting bodies.

Each prisoner could feel the embers of lust being slowly enflamed by an unseen force. Each was ashamed realizing the inferno it would become.

1...34567...9