Mysterious Island of Dr. Porneau

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're MAD doctor! You have no right to program human beings to be your obedient servants. You can't possibly have that much control over them anyway. I don't believe any of your claims," Janet spat back defiantly.

"Dr. Gray, do you not realize that with my research I can eliminate birth defects and diseases. I can make it so handicapped people can walk, see and hear again. This is so much more than just simple programming. OPEN YOUR EYES WOMAN! I challenge you to see what the possibilities are instead of hiding your head in the sands of the tired, worn out dogmas of the establishment!"

Janet stood tall and defiant in her orange bikini not backing down from Porneau's glare. He didn't intimidate her the way he did his Family. She decided that to indulge this lunatic further would be of no purpose though so she tried to steer the conversation in another direction.

"What exactly do you want from me doctor and when can I see my husband?"

"I want you to review my work in my laboratory and then tell me you do not want to take part in the greatest advancement in human evolution since the first appearance of Homo Sapiens 200,000 years ago!" Porneau answered, confidant that she would see his brilliance and join him in furthering his research, "Accompany me to my lab doctor. There we can discuss the details and I can show you that every word of what I say is true. Afterwards you can see your husband." Porneau smiled at Janet, turned and began walking towards the door opposite the kitchen entrance that led to his laboratory.

"Dr. Porneau, if I find out that those girls were raped or harmed in any way last night I swear I will do everything in my..." Janet began.

Porneau turned and raised his hand to silence her, "Dr. Gray, please! I do not understand why you continue with this foolishness after I have assured you they were not taken and harmed in any way. I gave explicit instructions to the Family not to harm your party and they know there is no sex allowed on this island except on festival day. They have been enhanced to understand that succumbing to their baser animal instincts is counterproductive and not allowed for any reason without my permission. There is absolutely nothing that occurs on my island without my knowledge; that I promise you."

Janet hesitated because she knew better, looked at the well-muscled Zeus who gave her an angry sneer, and then decided she better not argue further and follow along for now until she found Doug. Then together they would figure a way off this island.

Dr. Porneau led Janet, with Zeus following closely behind, through the door out of the dining area, through his office and into a short hallway where another of the enhanced men stood waiting next to a door leading into Porneau's laboratory.

Back in the kitchen,

Aphrodite had Cockwhore pushed up against a wall with both her tits hanging out of her top, pinching and squeezing the nipples playfully. This was beginning to have the desired effect when Cockwhore asked, "What about Father? What if he catches us?"

"Don't worry about him baby. He will be busy with his new toy for a while," Aphrodite replied as she continued teasing the red haired beauty. Cockwhore sighed happily as she felt Aphrodite's hands envelop her hot tit flesh and began kneading the soft breast flesh lovingly. Her thumbs rubbing across the nipple of each tit created waves of pleasure that coursed through Cockwhore's horny body and her pussy became wetter by the moment. She could feel her cunt lips swell with lust and she knew that she had to have more...and now!

"Why don't you hop on the table honey and let me give you what you've been missing!" Aphrodite suggested smiling lewdly at her newest sister. As Cockwhore ditched her bikini and climbed onto the kitchen table Aphrodite found a cucumber of sufficient size and began mouthing it, sucking on it like a hard cock, getting it wet to shove into the slut lying on the table with legs spread wide and her pussy lewdly gaping open.

Aphrodite moved into position between Cockwhore's legs and began to insert the phallus vegetabilis into the horny cunt glistening with girl juice. Cockwhore moaned out loud as the lusty sensations coursed through her body making her shiver uncontrollably.

"Oh yes, oh fuck, oh yes," was all she could say as it had been quite some time since something that large pleasured her sexually. 'Father's tiny weenie just can't compare,' she thought to herself smiling, her head whipping back and forth on the tabletop.

Aphrodite sped up her motions, plunging the organic dildo in and out of her cunt with blinding speed. Cockwhore's juices began running out of her and Aphrodite lowered her head to lick at the swollen clitty in front of her. She sucked it between her plump, ruby lips when Cockwhore exploded.

"Aaagh! FUCKKKK! OH YES!" she cried as the climax racked her body making her muscles tense up throughout her release. Her ass lifted off the table instinctually and then relaxed back onto the hard wooden surface.

In the adjacent yard a short distance from the kitchen, three other members of the Family were tending to the garden that provided most of the veggies for the island. Hades was tall and muscular like Zeus but had a much thinner Anglo frame topped with thick, curly, black hair. He stopped pulling tomatoes off the bush and looked upward sniffing the air.

He looked over to the shorter, muscular Korean man Ares and the Jamaican beauty Megaera and asked, "Did you hear that and do you smell what I smell?" The other two stopped working sniffed the air and then smiled. They both looked back at Hades and grinned wildly.

"Let's go brothers," Megaera said with a Rastafarian lilt to her voice. The three dropped their vegetables in the dirt and bolted for the service door leading into the kitchen of Father's bungalow.

Once inside they saw Aphrodite passionately kissing Hera, or Cockwhore as she is known to her brothers and sisters, as she was seated on the table. Their tongues danced wickedly inside the other's mouth and while Cockwhore placed her hands tenderly against her sister's face, Aphrodite savagely stabbed the cucumber in and out of her sister's juicy, wet pussy with one hand while squeezing and pinching her naked ass with the other.

"Well, that's not fair," the jealous Megaera stated, "you're already fucking and the Festival hasn't even started yet."

The two lovers broke off their kiss causing Cockwhore to whimper softly and Aphrodite turned her head to respond, "Who gives a FUCK about the Festival other than Father!" They all laughed with derision as they knew that Father deluded himself when thinking their raunchy sexual activities only occurred on Festival night. The three newcomers began to strip and that made Cockwhore's mouth water with anticipation. "Ohhh, FUCK YEAH!" she cried out enthusiastically then licked her lips, imagining what their cum would taste like.

Meanwhile, Dr. Porneau and Dr. Janet Gray stopped outside the lab.

The huge, Samoan mountain of a man stood at the door to the lab and opened it for Porneau and his 'guest'. "Thank you, Asclepius," he said and gestured for Janet to enter first, his lame attempt at gentlemanly behavior. As she passed by him with a quick glance Janet's training as a doctor spied that Porneau was exhausted, both mentally and physically and as such might become quite unstable psychologically if pushed too far.

The first thing Janet noticed after entering was all of the lab equipment; the centrifuges, computers, gas chromatographs and all the standard stuff to be expected. The second thing she noticed were two jail cells similar to the ones she and the others were being held in. Inside each cell was a naked woman, one had her ass pressed hard against the vertical steel bars of the cell and the second woman, on her knees with her face pressed equally hard on the opposite side of the same steel bars, her tongue buried deep into the other woman's ass crack. Shreds of white bikinis covered with dust and dirt lay on the floor of each cell. It was obvious they had not been worn in some time and no one had bothered to dispose of the rags.

"Fuckin' lick it. Get that slut tongue in there deeper bitch. Lick my ass and cunt you fucking whore. Lick the cum out of my cunt and eat the shit out of my ass, you nasty motherfucker! Give it to me damn it...don't fuckin' stop! Aahhh, that's it sister bitch, right there..." the jailed recipient of the oral pleasuring shrieked hysterically before noticing the others coming into the room. She abruptly stood up leaving her girl lover on her knees with a face smeared with cunt juice.

"Hi Doctor Fuckmeat," she said smiling at Porneau, lewdly wagging her tongue, "Who is your friend? I'd love to tear that bikini off her. Can I? Huh, please, can I? I'll be a good girl. I promise."

Porneau ignored the caged woman and turned to Janet. As the second woman rose to her feet she wiped her face off with the back of her hand and then extended her tongue for all to see. She began licking her sister's essence off of her, making a great show of it, while staring at the people outside her cage to see their reaction. Janet realized that underneath the dirty, unkempt appearance capped with long, wild, frizzy brown hair, these two naked women were identical twins. They looked as if they hadn't bathed in ages and never used a brush to tame their tangled mane. There were no amenities in the cells other than a cot and a toilet and there were no clothes for either girl to wear. Janet winced when she glanced at the filthy toilets in the corners that hadn't been cleaned in ages. She turned to Porneau with a questioning expression.

"Do not be alarmed, Dr. Gray. Gemma and Nina are harmless as long as you stay out of reach," Porneau said as he gestured to the two women.

"What happens then?" she asked in return.

"Are you familiar with the works of the Greek tragedian Euripides?" he asked and Janet replied that she was not. "In his play Bacchus, Euripides tells of a King Pentheus who went to spy on the Maenads while they conducted their orgiastic religious ceremony honoring Dionysius. Once he was discovered hiding in a tree, the women, mad with religious fervor and enraged at being spied upon, stoned him from the tree and tore him apart piece by bloody piece." Janet frowned showing her distaste at that thought and she just stared at the two feral women. "That is what these two will do to any of their lovers...or victims rather," Dr. Porneau corrected.

Then he continued, "The twins represent my greatest failure to date as each is literally mad with animal lust. As I developed the clinical enhancement protocols to use on the Family, one particular version, the FU69 protocol grossly overstimulated the sexual drive while lowering the inhibitions of everyone on the island and it was a difficult time indeed. Fortunately for my project and all mankind, Zeus, Asclepius and Aphrodite were able to subdue the effects themselves and maintain order among their other brothers and sisters until I could develop the FU70. That was quite some time ago and now we are currently using the FU82 protocol. It has been extremely effective, the delivery mechanism has been greatly improved and the speed of the enhancement occurs much more rapidly than I expected. A matter of just minutes really. I am just amazed with how far I have come with all of this..."

"That doesn't explain those two," Janet interrupted pointing at the caged women. Each stood at the front of their cell grinding their wet pussies against the steel bar each had a leg wrapped around while holding on to the bars with both hands over their heads for support. The twin on the left, Gemma, was licking her lips while staring at Janet moaning whorishly and her twin, Nina kept trying to get her attention. "Hey sweetie, come give me a kiss. La-la-la-la," she said extending her tongue, flicking it at the doctor. "I'll eat your pussy better than anyone ever has. I promise. Please let us fuck you. PLEASE! I NEED IT SO BAD," Nina screamed excitedly and Dr. Gray could see the mania building within the tortured girl. "GET OVER HER BITCH AND LET US FUCK YOU DAMN IT." When Janet didn't move Nina became angrier and began to threaten her in an icy, subdued voice.

"I swear you fucking bitch," she snarled seething with blind rage in her eyes, "If I get my hands on you I am going to FUCK YOU TO DEATH!" screaming the last words for effect making Janet flinch slightly. Both of the twins began laughing hysterically with wide, wild and crazy eyes while each continued to hump the metal bar that had cunt juice slowly trickling down its length.

"Just ignore them Dr. Gray. I have not been able to identify the exact reason why these two are not receptive to the FU protocol enhancements. I attribute it to their twin sibling genetic structure but not certain at this juncture," Porneau paused, glancing painfully at Gemma and Nina before continuing, "I keep them here in my laboratory as a constant reminder of my failings and as motivation to keep working. Maybe someday I can help them better acclimate to their enhancements and they can then join the new brotherhood of man with the rest of my Family."

"C'mon Dr. Fuckmeat. I promise I won't bite your cock off!" Gemma said laughing hysterically, crazy eyed, pressing her face between two vertical bars as far as it would fit. She licked her lips lewdly over and over to get his attention but Dr. Porneau turned and walked away and Dr. Gray followed him shaking her head sadly.

"Come Dr. Gray, let me show the proof of my brilliance," Dr. Porneau said beaming as he led Janet over to a computer.

While Dr. Porneau was explaining the genius behind his nanobiotechnology advancements to Dr. Gray in the lab, the food orgy in the kitchen with his favorite daughter, Hera the Cockwhore, continued unknown to him.

Naked, on hands and knees on top of the heavy wooden kitchen table was Cockwhore with the cucumber sticking up lewdly out of her stretched asshole. Behind her was her Korean brother Ares, on his knees, ramming his thick, long Asian cock in and out of the white woman's pussy. The cucumber bounced back and forth with each hard thrust, threatening to pop free but Ares held it in place with one hand while holding her hips with the other. Cockwhore gripped the edge of the table with both hands, her sweaty, aroused body rocking back and forth, and moaned with eyes tightly shut while drool leaked from the corner of her mouth. Her large breasts swayed to and fro beneath her with each pounding thrust and her excited nipples scraped the rough textured surface of the wooden table below heightening her arousal level to a fever pitch.

Next to them sitting in a kitchen chair was Hades with Aphrodite bouncing up and down on his massive cock. She reversed mounted him so they could both watch their sister being fucked on the kitchen table like a dirty slut.

"Oh yes, Ares. Fuck her baby. Give our little Cockwhore what she's been missing," Aphrodite laughed as she leaned back against Hades. He reached around and gripped her big tits with both hands and began squeezing and kneading the soft, firm fleshy mounds. Aphrodite sighed and began to grind her cunt down on him as far as she could go feeling her juices run down onto her brother lover below. She reveled in the feel of his warm, muscular chest pressed against her backside and mewled softly in his embrace.

A nude Megaera walked over in front of Cockwhore and presented her chocolate syrup covered breasts. The syrup looked even darker and thicker as it oozed down her black Jamaican skin.

"Lick me, slut. Lick the chocolate off my fat titties, baby," the Rastafarian said as she hefted the two large, firm missiles in her hands up to Cockwhore's mouth.

Cockwhore was lost in a haze of lust and did not hear her sister's command. Megaera saw her eyes were still closed and not paying attention so she caught Ares attention, "Stop fucking the slut for a second." Ares complied and when the fucking motion stopped Cockwhore opened her eyes and saw two big, black tits covered with sweet syrup dripping off. She licked her lips and Megaera pushed one tit into her mouth allowing Cockwhore to suck her sweetened nipples.

After having the chocolate licked and sucked off her tits, Megaera pulled back slightly, freeing her tit from its captive mouth and started rubbing both ebony torpedoes on and around Cockwhore's face smearing the pretty white woman with the dark sticky syrup as Ares resumed his pounding. Cockwhore's slutty tongued danced over the chocolate covered breasts with unadulterated lust doing her best to clean every drop of sweet syrup off her sister lover.

Ares began grunting and Cockwhore could feel his large prick inside her cunt grow even bigger as he neared his climax. He let go of the cucumber sticking up out of her ass and gripped her waist with both hands to pound her hard and fast. Ares howled out loud as he erupted inside her velvety volcano and that caused Cockwhore to orgasm as well. The force of her magic moment made every muscle below her waist strongly flex causing her enhanced sphincter to shoot the cucumber out of her ass like a missile, landing on the countertop next to the kitchen sink almost two meters away.

As Ares stepped down off the table, Cockwhore lowered herself onto the table surface, lying prone on her stomach with her head hanging off one end and her ankles the other end, exhausted and satisfied. Seconds later Aphrodite was holding Hades' throbbing manhood inches away, pointing at Cockwhore's face. As Megaera sucked the juices off of Ares' cock he watched Hades squirt copious amounts of his man juice onto Cockwhore's face and auburn hair, covering her eyes, nose and cheeks. His hips kept thrusting involuntarily as blob after blob splattered the slut's face and what didn't stick dripped onto the floor below.

After Aphrodite's target practice with Hades' cock was over, she and Megaera knelt in the wet cum on the floor in front of Cockwhore and began giggling as they licked her face clean. Each took turns kissing Cockwhore sharing the loads of cum and chocolate held in their mouths. Hera the Cockwhore loved every second of the attention and moaned lustfully with her sister's cum covered tongue probing deeply in her cum hungry mouth.

Ares was watching the girls when something caught his attention and he looked up off in the distance as if he could see far away. "Do you hear that?" he asked as the gentle deep slow pulsing 'whuff whuff whuff' tones became slightly louder. No ordinary human could hear it at that distance but posed little trouble for the enhanced brothers and sisters of the Family.

"It's a helicopter," Hades confirmed, "Must be the Chinese. I'll go tell Father."

Chapter 5

The two short Chinese men in tailored, black suits stood smiling lecherously, openly ogling Janet in her orange bikini while Dr. Porneau made introductions. She stood nervously with arms crossed covering her breasts, separated from Porneau by a few steps. She did not want these two to think she was associated with him for any reason.

"Gentlemen, this is Dr. Janet Gray, an experienced surgeon lately of San Francisco," he stated before turning to Janet. "Dr. Gray, let me introduce to you Dr. Wun Hung Lo and Dr. Bang Yu Tu of the People's Republic of China. These men.."

Janet cut him off mid-sentence as she addressed the two newcomers, "I am not affiliated with Dr. Porneau in any way and am being held here against my will. Please help me. He has kidnapped others too and..."

"ENOUGH!" bellowed Dr. Porneau loudly as he glared fiercely at Janet, his face and balding scalp turning blood red, "I have had ENOUGH of your insolence and DISRESPECT!"

"What wrong Dr. Porneau? You no control your women?" Dr. Lo asked teasing in his clipped Asian English accent before bursting out laughing. Dr. Tu joined in and both had a good chuckle at the French doctor's expense.

123456...9