Nailing Joe's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe: Thanks. I AM kind of attached to her.

Dale: Well, you're a very lucky guy, my friend. I wish my wife was that sexy.

Joe: So, you're married too. How long?

Dale: Divorced, two years. I was married six. How about you?

Joe: Five, so far. So what happened?

Dale: Well, everything fell apart after "the accident." I'm in Construction. Damned beam got me right in the nuts.

Joe: Ouch! Bummer, man.

Dale: Yeah. Anyway, once we found out I couldn't conceive children, things were never quite the same with the wife. She tried to hang in there with me. At the beginning, she was real supportive but, after a while, that "biological clock" thing just got to her. She started losing interest in sex and getting generally pissy with me. Eventually, we started fighting and she left.

From that moment, the two men began to bond. They exchanged stories and Joe poured his heart out to Dale, telling him about his own problems with Cathy over his low sperm count.

Dale saved every word that crossed his screen to a special folder on his hard drive entitled JoeAndCathy, for future reference. He pressed on, asking for more pictures of Cathy, or at least, for the chance to see some of the same one's he had already seen but, this time, without the blurred face. To sweeten the deal, he offered to send Joe some pictures of his ex-wife wife, and did so, before Joe could ask, and before their IM chat was even finished. Joe was impressed by Dale's ex, an older but still powerfully sexy looking woman.

Joe: Man, so that was your wife. Wow! That's a good looking lady. Very sexy.

Dale: Thanks. But, like I said, that was taken before "the accident". So, do you have any more to send to me?

Joe: Uh, gee. I don't know. Let me see what I can come up with.

Dale decided to let him off the hook for now but begged him to think it over, promising that the photos would never go anywhere but to his own hard drive for future jack-off sessions. They then signed off for the night, agreeing to meet at the same time tomorrow.

Joe wrestled with the concept all night. Dale had been so nice and so supportive of him, particularly once he had confessed the problems he and Cathy had been having. And the pictures of Dale's ex-wife - her name was Nancy, Joe remembered - were pretty hot, showing her stripping out of a sheer pink babydoll. He bet Dale had more shots of her to share with him. Her full breasts hung somewhat low but looked incredibly suckable. Joe wondered if there might be some way he could reciprocate without revealing too much of Cathy.

He looked through his files and found a couple of unedited shots that were not blurred but were shot at a severe enough angle so that they wouldn't reveal much of her face. Yes, on further reflection, Joe said to himself, they looked very safe. That night, while sweat beaded up on his brow, he emailed them to Dale with the message, "Here you go. A couple of pix of Cathy without the blurred face. I hope you enjoy them as much as I've enjoyed the pix you sent me." Then, Joe jacked off, feeling both shame and excitement.

The next day Dale replied to the photos with enthusiasm and, during their IM chat session, filled Joe's computer screen with praise.

Each night for the next four nights, Dale begged to see specific photos that Joe had previously posted but, this time, in their natural, unaltered state. Each request was for a specific photo, starting with the tamest poses that revealed little of her face. Incrementally, more and more of Cathy's face was revealed to him. Dale continued the compliments, raving about Joe's sexy wife, while his language got more and more graphic. Joe was delirious from Dale's flattery and, by week's end, wound up sending Dale the entire Banana series, completely unedited.

Joe asked for more too, starting out with more pictures of Nancy. Dale was happy to comply. In the last file from Dale's most recent batch of photos, he included a shot of Nancy on her knees, looking up at the camera and holding what looked to be an absolutely huge dick in her hands. That night, while on IM with Joe had to ask.

Joe: Hey man, is that YOU in that last picture?

Dale: Yeah, that's me. Why?

Joe: No reason. That's a really cool shot, that's all. You got any more like that?

Dale: Well, I have a few more of Nancy and me, but that's about it. There's also one of me at a swinger's website I subscribe to.

Dale knew he would ask. Most guys did, once they'd seen his enormous dick. Once in awhile, he'd meet up with a closet Gay guy but, most of the time, they were just curious straight guys. There was something fascinating about his huge dick. It's sheer size evoked a sense of marvel and wonder. They were both intimidated and awed by it. Dale knew he had him hooked now and started reeling him in. Immediately, four new pix of Nancy stroking Dale's dick appeared in Joe's email Inbox, accompanied by a website address.

Joe thanked him and logged off. Then, he went to the website Dale mentioned and checked it out. The ad read, "Nine inches of prime Nebraska beef available for single ladies and committed MF couples. Let's make your dreams come true." Below it, there was link to send anonymous email, and a small, grainy, black and white picture of Dale's dick. It was obviously a self-photographed picture, shot from above, of Dale's hard and fully engorged dick. Resting atop the head, he had placed an American quarter, to help give the viewer a sense of the true width and length of the organ.

Joe took note, "So, he's in Nebraska, eh?" he said to himself. That seemed a reasonably safe distance from his California home. Then he began to get ideas. He had long ago given up on the thought of getting another guy to model for his animated poses but, now that he knew Dale, maybe that idea wasn't so far fetched. After all, the ad HAD said, "...make your dreams come true", hadn't it?! As far as Joe knew, Dale hadn't seen any of his special "dick" shots and, definitely, hadn't seen any of the animated ones he'd made.

Joe decided he'd try something out and see how Dale responded. That night, he painfully chose one of Dale's pix. It had to be one where Nancy's hands were not in the way very much and one where the angle was closest to a corresponding shot he had of Cathy. Carefully, he selected the outline of Dale's penis from the photo and started to layer the image over one of his Banana pictures, as he had done several times before with pictures of his own penis.

As Joe looked at it, it wasn't a very good match. The angle was off somewhat and Dale's dick looked ridiculously huge next to Cathy's lips. Dale's dick wasn't really THAT huge, was it?, he wondered. Still, Joe was satisfied that it would get his point across. In fact, the more he looked at it, the more he liked it and, before long, Joe found himself jacking off to his new creation. Just before cumming, he typed out a brief message to Dale, with one hand of course, and attached a copy of the photo to the email. The message read, "I felt creative and thought I'd make you something to say 'Thanks for all of your supportive words.' Hope you like it... Joe." Then, as he pushed Send, he felt the cum rumble up in his balls, on the way to a satisfying orgasm.

As soon as Dale saw Joe's message in his Inbox, he smiled. He knew he'd hear back from Joe. They always did. And when he saw the picture Joe had sent him, he wasn't the least bit surprised. Oh, he hadn't been expecting THIS, exactly. In fact, Dale shook his head and laughed at the novelty of Joe's cut-and-paste creation. Still, he knew that he had Joe's interest now, and that it was only a matter of time before Joe would come back for more. Dale continued to study Joe's artwork and found he really did enjoy what Joe had done. He jacked off at the sight of his cock so near to Cathy's lips. Now, if only he could get her naked!

Chapter Four

The next evening, Dale was online waiting for Joe. When Dale saw him come online, he waited until Joe contacted him first.

Joe: Hey man, whacha doin'?

Dale: Jackin' off to a picture of your wife.

Joe: Oh, so you liked it?

Dale: Liked it? I fuckin' loved it. I already came all over myself once today, looking at it.

Joe: Wow! You did? That's awesome.

Dale: Oh yeah man. In fact, I hope you don't mind me saying this but, I want to fuck your wife SO BAD!"

Joe was surprised but shouldn't have been. Deep inside, it was exactly what he wanted to hear - exactly what he needed to hear. He was truly pleased.

Joe: Well, it was just a quick mockup. I mean, I coulda done better, if only...

Dale: If only what?

Joe: Well, it usually turns out better when I have a model that is actively helping me, you know, posing so that the layers match.

Joe was trying to sound like he had done this hundreds of times before.

Dale: So why don't you invite me over and I'll pose with her for you?

Joe was pleased with his interest but knew there was no way that he could comply with Dale's wishes. Not wishing to lose his interest though, he began to negotiate with Dale.

Joe: Sorry, no can do. I'd like to help you out but, the truth is, Cathy doesn't even know you exist. In fact, she'd have a "shit fit" if she ever found out I sent you those photos. Even if I considered telling her somehow, I already know she's WAY too much of a prude to even consider asking someone else into our bedroom.

Dale: So, what do you want from me then?

Joe took a major gulp and forged ahead.

Joe: Well, I was kind of hoping that, just maybe, I could ask you to take a few photos of yourself for me? Nothing major. Maybe just a few profiles? Then maybe a few of you simulating fucking? That is, if you don't mind.

Dale: Mind? Why should I mind? I'd love to but, let me get this straight - you want me to take photos of myself, acting like I'm fucking your wife, so that you can create "make believe" pictures of her fucking someone else?

Joe: Yeah, something like that.

Dale: Why don't you just let me fuck her? I'll let you take any pictures you want.

Joe: I already told you man, I can't. Unless you can figure out some way to do it without her knowing.

Dale: Well, there's an idea. I tell you what, I'll think about that. Meanwhile, if you won't let me fuck her, what else do I get?

Joe: I don't know. What did you have in mind?

Dale: Well, for starters, can I at least see her naked?

Joe: Gee, I don't know. She hasn't even posed naked for ME yet. I'm still working on that. I thought, for now, I'd just ask her to do some more shots like the Banana stuff and work up to it.

Dale: But that could take months. Listen buddy, your wife is a fox and everything but I know real women who actually want to fuck me. Why don't you look me up when you're ready to play for real and we'll talk? I gotta go.

Joe began to feel like his opportunity was slipping away, that he would lose all contact with Dale and never have this chance again. He had to think fast.

Joe: Wait! I have an idea. You got a webcam?

Dale smiled to himself and said...

Dale: Yes.

Joe: Well, I just got a new one. I haven't set it up yet but it's really small - small enough that I'm sure I could hide it somewhere in the bedroom.

Then he quickly added...

Joe: And I guess if I get her really drunk, she'd probably never even notice it.

Dale: Well, that's a start, but I have to tell you, if I'm gonna play this game, I'm gonna want a little more in return than just some old webcam pix. A couple of things at least.

Joe: Alright, so what else would you like?

Dale: Well, let's see. Has she ever played with toys?

Joe: Not really. Once I put a little plastic vibrator on her but that was it.

Dale: Then we'll have to start small - to get her pussy used to it.

Joe: I don't understand.

Dale: It's very simple. For the next couple of weeks, I'm gonna send you some of my favorite toys. Oh, also, I'll throw in a blindfold. If you get her to wear that, you won't have to worry about hiding the camera. Can you take her out on Friday?

Joe: Uh, yeah, I guess. Friday's good. She's on her period right now but she'll definitely be all done by then. Do you think you can get the stuff here in time?

Dale: Let's see. Today is Monday. Yeah, no problem. What time does she get home on Friday?

Joe: About 5:30PM

Dale: OK. Look for me about 5 o'clock and we'll do a little test to make sure it's all working. Then, I'll look for you online around 10, OK?

Joe: Sounds good. Do you need my address? It's a mailbox place.

Dale: Yeah, email it to me now. I'll wait.

Joe's hands trembled as he typed out his address. Knowing Dale was in Nebraska gave him some comfort.

Dale: Thanks man. I'll put it all together and mail it out as soon as possible. So, this is what you need to do. Take her out and make sure you get her real drunk - like close to passing out drunk, if possible. Then, use the toy I send you on her sexy pussy, so I can see it on the webcam.

Joe: OK, I guess that sounds fair. Anything else?

Dale: Well, if I think of any more specific instructions, I'll send them along with the toy. Also, next week, when we do this again, I might like to send you some special clothes for her to wear or some more toys. Do you think you could do that? Then, we can talk about what poses you'll want from me?

Joe: Ugh, sure thing. I can do that.

Dale: Good. Keep an eye on your mailbox. I'll talk to you soon.

The two men said their goodbyes and Joe shuddered when he thought of what he had agreed to. Still, he also found it terribly exciting and jacked-off before going to bed.

Chapter Five

A couple of days passed and Joe had not heard from Dale or the package he had promised to send. On Thursday, he received a brief email to inform him that a parcel would be waiting for him at his mailbox place in the late afternoon. Joe invited his wife out to dinner and she happily accepted. On Friday afternoon, Joe went down to his mailbox and retrieved a small brown package, marked only with his name and address and just "D. Henzl" where the return address should be.

Joe got the package home and opened it. The note inside said, "Joe, For tonight, please just get her used to this toy and get her used to wearing a blindfold. Make sure she gets it all the way inside of her. Use the remote controlled vibrator on her. Also, use lots of the lubrication I provided. I like it cause it looks a lot like cum. Make sure you use the whole bottle and drip some on her pussy mound. I love to see a woman covered in cum. Take lots of pictures of it, too. I'll look for you around 10PM. Thanks Man. Your buddy...Dale"

Joe opened up a blue box that was inside and pulled out a large flesh-toned latex dildo. It was totally realistic looking, from its big rubbery wrinkled balls, to the detailed network of veins on the shaft, with a wide mushroom shaped glans and a slit-like hole on top. As he turned it around, he thought it looked a lot like Dale's dick but, somewhat smaller.

In fact, it wasn't much larger than his own five inch cock - maybe an inch longer and, definitely, thicker but not so big as to be scary. Joe was thankful for that. At this smaller size, she'd be much more willing to give it a try. Mounted on the underside was a suction cup. Also, inside the box was a small remote control. Joe flipped the switch on and the rubber dick came to life, vibrating powerfully from within.

"Cool!" Joe thought. "She might actually enjoy this."

Finally, Joe saw the small bottle of Silky Smooth, a lubricant in a clear plastic bottle that resembled pearl-colored nail polish. Wrapped around the bottle was a $100 bill held on by a rubber band with a small note that read, "For Dinner Tonight. Have Fun... DALE"

Joe thought to himself, "Gee, that really wasn't necessary," but pocketed it anyway.

He set up the webcam and tested it out with Dale. Dale hadn't set his up yet but it really didn't matter since it was only important that Dale could see what was going on.

When Cathy came home, she changed into her dinner clothes. Coming into the kitchen, she showed off her little black dress and asked, "Where are we going to dinner?"

Joe, announced, "Baby, tonight we're going out BIG," and Cathy giggled enthusiastically. She looked adorable to Joe and he took the opportunity to take out the digital camera and take a quick picture of her just before they left. Cathy didn't mind, and secretly hoped there might be more photos later, since it had gotten her husband so horny last time.

At the restaurant, they ate and drank. Joe felt like a real "sport", particularly since he knew he had Dale's $100 bill in his pocket and could easily spring for an extra bottle of wine. Joe kept up with Cathy but made sure she had way more than her share, refilling her glass constantly. By the end of the night she had probably had at least five or six glasses of wine and was pretty wasted. On wobbly knees, Cathy lead the way to the bedroom. Joe followed close behind. Cathy started to pull her clothes unceremoniously over her head when Joe stopped her, grabbing his camera.

"Not just yet," he said. "I want to take a picture of this. You look so hot!"

"Oh do I?" Cathy said, mischievously. "Do you want to see me strip?" she said, sexily holding the top of her dress up up against her body. The straps were already off of her shoulders.

"Yeah, strip for me Baby. Just like that." Joe called. "OK, slowly let it fall from your body." He took many pictures and Cathy found herself posing this way and that, pushing out her butt and trying out all of her cheesecake poses. All along she kept saying, "How do you like that? What do you think of this?" until she was totally naked in front of Joe's camera.

As soon as she was totally nude, Cathy called out, "OK let's go to bed."

Joe stopped her again. "Wait. Just a few more things. I've got you a surprise I think you'll like. Close your eyes."

Cathy smiled and closed her eyes for him, "Oh goody, I love surprises!" she said.

Joe picked up the dildo and pressed it into Cathy's palm. "OK, you can look now."

She looked and her eyes first went wide. Then, she started to giggle. "What do you want me to do with THAT?" she cackled.

"Just try it a minute, for ME. Please?" Joe begged, using his sweetest voice.

"Geez, I don't know, it looks awfully big," Cathy said, with a leery eye.

"Well, maybe you could just pose with it a little. It's also a cool vibrator. Good for the outside..." he explained.

"Oh really, how do you turn it on?" she asked.

"You don't. I do," Joe said with a grin. "Check this out." With that, he produced the remote control and casually turned it on.

The thing sprung to life in Cathy's hand. She burst out laughing. "OK, OK. But make it stop! Make it stop!"

Joe turned it off quickly. "Sure thing. Did it scare you?"

"No. I think it just kinda freaked me out for a second there. I didn't expect it to do that," Cathy answered, honestly.

"So do you think we might be able to try it out? Just for a few minutes?" Joe pleaded gently.

"Gee, I don't know. That was pretty intense." she paused for a moment, indecisively.

"Aw, come on," Joe pleaded.

"Wel-l-l, I guess we can try it - but NO pictures!" she said, sternly.

"No pictures?!" Joe protested. "But that's the best part for me."

"Well, you don't expect me to shove that huge thing inside of me while you stand there taking pictures, do you?" Cathy retorted.

Actually, Joe hadn't asked Cathy to shove anything, anywhere, just yet. That thought had come out of Cathy's brain, which was already jumping ahead in excited anticipation of such an inevitability. In fact, her arguing was only hot air - a last ditch, desperate attempt - hoping to cling to some small semblance of control of the situation.

Joe knew that she would eventually relinquish control to him, and started negotiating with her. "OK, just calm down," he began. "I'll tell you what. Let's just see how it goes. Meanwhile, I have something else here for you to try that just might help."