Nailing Joe's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEBEC
LEBEC
176 Followers

During one such stroke, Dale jumped in excitement and pulsed his own remote for the first time. As he did, he watched as a look of bewilderment passed across Cathy's face. The shot of doggie cum lubricated her further and elicited a heavy squirt of her own juices in response. The dildo slid freely in and out of her now. Another pulse from Dale's remote control made Cathy's mouth hang open in astonishment. Her hand began flying faster and faster as the slippery latex log brought her closer and closer to another orgasm.

Joe couldn't take being a casual observer any longer. He stood beside her on the bed and brought his dick up to the side of Cathy's face. The seething female turned her head and allowed him to stick his dick into her mouth. She sucked on him cooperatively but halfheartedly, never having been very excited about cock sucking, and feeling distracted from the pursuit of her own orgasm.

A minute later, she gave up sucking him and fell backwards on the bed, as an enormous orgasm took over her body. Cathy shook and violently bounced her ass up and down on the mattress, burying the nine inch shaft firmly within her. Her brain spun round and round, as she cried out in ecstasy. Finally, she came came down from her orgasm and loosened her grip on the still vibrating dick.

Joe's breathing was irregular and forced. He struggled to grab for the remote to stop the vibrator and spare his overstimulated wife. He pulled the dildo from her and dropped it carelessly over the side of the bed. As he did, Cathy rolled over onto her other side and began to breath with difficulty as well, babbling incoherently about how wonderful her cum was.

Joe felt tired and confused but knew he had one more chore to do. He reached for the restraining straps and tied one of Cathy's hands to the left bedpost. Then he rolled her over onto her stomach and tied the other arm to the other side. Finally, he tied both of her legs to the front legs of the bed.

Joe saw his wife laying submissively spread-eagled on the bed and proceeded to climb onto her back. He somehow managed to get his softening dick inside her pussy and began to hump her clumsily, feeling little resistance from her pussy muscles. Before he could finish, Joe was seized by an uncontrollable feeling of sleepiness. Feeling suddenly exhausted, he passed out on top of her back.

Chapter Eleven

Dale knew that the drug had finally taken full effect. He had added a tiny bit of basil powder to Joe's formula, just to make it appear to be different from Cathy's and made the dosage a little stronger but, in fact, he had placed the same drug in both of the packets he'd sent. As he watched the young couple laying on the bed, breathing heavily, yet otherwise, motionless, he knew it was finally time to act.

He turned off his computer, grabbed his video camera, got out of the car, and walked towards the house. Then, he opened the front door with his new key and slipped inside. Dale climbed the steps confidently, pushed the half open bedroom door with his index finger and stepped in.

What he saw before made him smile. Neatly tied up, with her legs spread wide open, and her wonderfully hard ass pointing up and out, lay Cathy, her pussy already wet and oozing with cum.

The only thing wrong with the picture in front of him was the sight of her lump of a husband, Joe, halfway blocking his view. Dale walked over to the bed and placed his hand on Joe's shoulder to turn him over. As he did, Joe's glazed eyes opened briefly to stare blankly at him. Not comprehending his surroundings, Joe simply uttered a childlike, "Hi!" before being rolled off the bed and onto the floor.

Dale proceeded to set up his video camera, taking a moment to pull Joe's sleeping body out of the picture. Then, he stripped out of his clothes, pausing before pulling down his briefs. As he did, he posed some, lifting up his semi-hard penis for the benefit of the camera. Joe had wanted him to pose, hadn't he?! - and, gosh darn it, now that he had the chance, he was going to do his best to oblige him.

He walked over to the side of the bed and crawled up next to Cathy's head. He removed the headphones from her ears, and then discarded the blindfold. Cathy wasn't looking at anything particular anyway and wouldn't be needing them any longer.

He grabbed her hair and turned her head sideways, facing his cock. Then he brought the tip of his cock up to her luscious lips and gently pressed forward. Defensively, Cathy turned away from the cock in her face.

"Still got some fight left, eh?" Dale said to her. His eyes scanned the room, observing the cocktail that Cathy had left partially unfinished. He was not worried. She still seemed sufficiently fucked up, if not completely unconscious. "So much the better. This way you can actually enjoy this," he bragged. Once again, he turned her head back and started to stuff his hardening dick into her mouth.

"Mmmph," Cathy moaned, as her mouth was suddenly filled with cock. Her mouth filled with saliva and her tongue struggled to repel his oral attack. Instinctively, she swallowed her saliva, all the while being unable to prevent him from penetrating her maw. Within seconds, his cock had inflated to nearly full size. Dale started to slowly fuck her mouth, pressing all the way to the back of her throat. She choked and gurgled but eventually managed to keep up with the flood of saliva and, now, precum that filled her mouth. Within a few minutes, she lost the will to struggle. Soon after, her more relaxed tongue became a source of pleasure to Dale.

Dale felt her relax and paused a bit, withdrawing his cock long enough to refocus the video camera for a close-up of her angelic face. Then he gently fed his cock into her, knowing the camera was capturing her sweet lips instinctively wrapping themselves around his cockhead. He fucked her face gently for the next couple of minutes, then stopped to move on to other things.

"Sorry you missed that, Joe. Those were just the kind of pictures you would've loved to have made yourself with your stupid Photoshop. Anyway, I'm gonna give you both a little something now - something for being so nice to me," he said to Joe's sleeping hulk.

Dale moved around in back of Cathy, untying her legs as he went. Then he climbed up on the bed behind her and lifted up her lower torso so that he could place a pillow underneath her hips. Now, her ass was pointing straight up and directly back at him. He reached his fingers under her and began to diddle her clit, insistently spreading the lube of the oozing cum around her cunt lips. He was trying hard to get a reaction out of her, and was pleased when he saw her butt begin to squirm and heard her lips utter a quiet moan. He saw that her pussy was starting to lubricate on its own again too.

Dale adjusted the camera angle, spread some of the remaining lubricant on his cock for good measure, and placed the head of it up to the mouth of her snatch. Without touching his cock, he guided it to the outer lips of her cunt, allowing the camera to capture every nuance of his initial penetration without being obscured by his hands. He paused for effect, allowing his precum to drizzle over her cunt lips. As his seminal fluids rained on her pussy, the lips flowered open in wanton anticipation.

Dale aimed his giant missile at her unprotected cunt and started to lean forward, his cock targeting her outer pussy folds. With a little more pressure, his cock was just barely able to slip past her inner cunt mouth. Dale groaned almost in pain. Her cunt was so tight, it was incredible. He was grateful that she had already had the opportunity to stretch herself out some with the life-sized replica dildo or he would never have been able to get any of his monster cock into her tight pussy. He paused for a moment with just the head of his cock inside of her to give her the chance to get used to his girth. A few beats later, he cycled his hips once, and gently pushed more of his shaft up into her snatch. He paused again and waited for her clenched pussy to loosen up further. After a few more tentative cycles, her cunt learned to accept the substantial presence within her and then began to cream around it. In no time, he was sinking the whole of his member inside her, right up to his swelling balls.

Dale laid the palms of his hands firmly over the solid hills of Cathy's buttocks and began to rock in and out - slowly, at first - and only an inch or two at a time. While he did, his hands pulled on Cathy's ass cheeks, drawing her cunt over his shaft, and coaxing her to fuck back at him.

Cathy's body reflexively took the cue and her hips were soon grinding back against him. A series of moans blew past her vocal cords. Her pussy juices commingled with his precum, forming a frothy foam, as he steadily worked his cock in and out of her.

Dale knew she was ready for more now. He climbed up her back, dropping down into a prone position, resting his torso on his straightened forearms, and began to fuck her with longer strokes now. With each stroke, he got his back into it more and more.

Cathy's mouth hung open in surprise at the sheer force and power of her ravishment. Her eyes opened wide, staring forward at nothing in particular. Dale lifted one of his hands off the bed, temporarily, to firmly grab her hair and turn her head on its side. Then he dropped down to his elbows, placing a good deal of his weight on her back. From this position, he started to fuck her with long swift strokes, punching his cock deep within her. Each savage thrust ended by banging into her cervix. With each pound against the back of her cunt, she gasped in surprise as ripples of pleasure swept through her channel. She mumbled, incoherently, words like "Yes! No! Yes! Oh, Joseph! Yeah! Fuh-fuh-FUCK ME!" over and over again.

Not wanting to miss an opportunity to fuck with her head, as well as her pussy, Dale leaned down and started nuzzling the nape of her neck. He kissed all around and nibbled her ear some. As he closed in on her ear, he began to talk to her. In an insistent whisper, he said, "Yeah, baby! That a girl! That's the greatest pussy in the whole world! I love that pussy! Do you like that?"

Cathy grunted and groaned, "Luh-uh-love that. Fuck!"

Then Dale went for all the marbles. "You like that huh?! You want me to fuck you more?! You want me to cum inside you? You want me to make a baby inside you?"

Cathy gurgled and drooled as he continued to throttle her pussy with his awesome cock. Through her drug-fogged head, the words "make a baby" managed to filter through. "YES!" she gasped. "Make a baby... in me... Joe!"

Dale didn't care that she thought he was her husband. All he wanted was to hear her say those words. He loved it and couldn't resist the temptation to hear it one more time. "Do you want me to make a baby in you? Do you want me to make you pregnant? Tell me you want it!" he commanded.

"Yes, I want it," she pleaded.

"You want WHAT? Say the words! Say, 'I want you to make me pregnant!'" Dale instructed feeling his balls swelling beyond capacity and his scrotum drawing up his shaft.

"Yes! YES! I want you to make me PREGNANT! I want you to give me a baby!" Cathy's drugged head was flying from the exertion and a bit of hyperventilation. Still, her hormones raced as the combination of Dale's cock and his words sent her pussy and brain into overdrive. The muscles of her stomach pulled in, while every sinew in her legs tightened, drawing her butt up and as far back against Dale's cock as possible. Her cunt walls grabbed onto his cock, choking it as it slipped in and out. Her orgasm rumbled from the tips of her toes, through her torso, up to the top of her head. She twisted her head wildly back and forth and from deep within her chest erupted the cry, "YES-S-S-S! Fuck me! O-o-o-o-o-oh, Yes!" over and over again.

Dale felt the power of her pussy collapsing around him and could take no more. "Holy shit!" he cried out, as he found himself losing control. Like a giant beast, Dale roared from the deepest recesses of his chest as his orgasm took over. His cock thrust in hard, burying itself deep up inside her pussy and lodging against her cervix. His balls imploded and his cum rocketed out, the first shots firing straight up into her fertile womb seeking out her egg. Dale convulsed and bucked, wildly hosing her insides with ropes of cum that would've drowned the average person. His brain sizzled from the extreme pleasure he felt as her cunt squeeze, relax, and squeeze again on his shaft, milking his massive dick and coaxing every last drop of his jism from his balls.

Dale nearly blacked out himself, letting his full dead weight down onto her back. He gasped and thought, "Christ! This one was the best fuck yet!" Dale felt pride and power, knowing his cum was alive and virile. He grinned inside, knowing that, if she wasn't already pregnant, she would most certainly be pregnant now. His babymaking sperm had never failed him before.

Yes, this was the smoothest con job he had ever pulled. Joe was so anxious to find sympathy, he had bought the line about Dale's "accident" almost without question. The gullible husband was so desperate for attention he had practically begged him to fuck his wife. In fact, had he not been unconscious, Dale maintained that Joe would've eventually asked him anyway. This was definitely more fun for Dale, though. Taking this sweet piece of tail was way more fun than waiting around just hoping for an OK from her husband. Besides, he was doing them both a favor, wasn't he?! Just as he had done the same favor for two other couples in the past two years.

But this one was the easiest yet! Christ, he thought, the husband had even told him where the key to the house was! It was so successful he couldn't believe it. The only thing remaining to learn was whether or not his sperm was successful at knocking her up. Dale was confident his little spermatozoa had already penetrated her egg, as they had countless times before.

At age twelve, he had his first sexual experience with the sixteen year old babysitter that was hired to watch his little sister. After only one try, he had managed to knock her up. From that early age, Dale knew his cum was amazingly potent and set out to bestow his talents on as many unsuspecting women as possible.

Still, early on, it was more difficult to accomplish, as many apprehensive young single women insisted on practicing safe sex, thwarting him at every turn. Then, as Dale grew older, he learned that older married women were truly the way to go. So desperate were many of them for attention, that they frequently threw caution to the wind, just to get fucked. And, of course, he could knock them up without having to be responsible for his actions. Any pregnancies would be the problem of the woman and her husband.

Of course, this more recent role of "surrogate sperm donor" actually made him feel good about himself for a change, rationalizing that he was making a contribution to society and making couples' dreams come true.

Dale caught his breath and rose up off of Cathy's body. In a few hours they would awake. He'd have to put Joe back up on the bed so that the husband wouldn't suspect anyone else had fucked his wife. Just before he packed up his camera - one never knew what use a video of this event might be to him later on - Dale retrieved the spent dildo from the side of the bed. He zoomed the lens in close, as he stuffed the dildo inside of Cathy's pussy. It acted like a big stopper to plug up her cunt mouth and keep the valuable cum that was swimming inside her from dripping out. Now, that he was satisfied that she was totally plugged up, he faded out. Then, he moved Joe back to the bed, got dressed, and left.

Chapter Twelve

Several hours later, Joe stirred. He watched her chest rise and fall as she slept deeply. He managed to drag himself to the bathroom to pee. Still mostly "out of it", he stumbled about the room, cleaning up the obvious signs of the wild sex that had obviously gone on, though he remembered almost nothing. He smiled to himself at the sight of his wife's butt, propped up on a pillow, with the dildo still stuffed up inside her pussy. As he slid it out, a huge gush of cum ran out of her love channel and onto the sheets. Joe's only conclusion was, "Wow! That stuff really WORKS!" He'd have to thank Dale for sharing his secret formula with him and wondered if he might be able to get some more from him sometime.

Cathy slept through till morning and had no recollection of what had gone on last night. All she felt was a sensation of peace and contentment, and ultimate sexual satisfaction. Her pussy was slightly sore the next day but not terribly. In fact, the soreness only served to make her pussy and clit tingle all day long. Her brain might not have remembered what went on, but her pussy certainly did. Inside, she felt a glow and a sense of fulfillment she had never known.

A couple of weeks later, Cathy missed her period. A pregnancy test revealed that she was, in fact, with child. The young couple couldn't have been happier. Joe even went so far as to write to Dale, thanking him for sharing his herbal formula, which he was certain helped him ramp up his sperm production enough to impregnate his wife. Dale smiled to himself, knowing he had succeeded once again.

LEBEC
LEBEC
176 Followers