Nailing Joe's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe pulled out the blindfold and swiftly put it over Cathy's eyes. "See, that way, you won't see anything and can't feel self-conscious. Then I can turn up the lights too. Besides, it's kind of cool, not being able to see. It makes everything else seem more intense. Don't you think?!"

"This is not helping, Joe!" she whined.

"Aw, come on, Honey. Give it a chance," Joe cooed in a soft voice. As he spoke he reached around her waist to massage her breasts, squeezing them gently and grazing his fingers over her nipples.

"Well, I don't know..." Cathy was giving in. She didn't really buy his story about the blindfold but she was quickly realizing that Joe was very intent on getting his way, and at this moment, she didn't want to do anything that would start an argument and keep her from getting fucked. Besides, between the alcohol and his insistent breast massage, she was rapidly losing all resolve.

"Alright, if this will make you happy. I'll try it," she relented, getting in one last word before resigning herself to his control.

"Alright!" Joe cheered. "You'll see. It'll be fun." Joe helped her walk backwards and positioned her so that she was sitting on the edge of the bed. Then, he quickly undressed, and removed the sweater he had laid on top of the dresser to cover the webcam.

Finally, Dale could see right into the room. He sat in his car, directly across the street from Cathy and Joe's house. Dale had followed Joe home from the mailbox place that afternoon and, through the miracle of wireless communication, was monitoring the entire thing, using a laptop. Of course, his angle was somewhat limited to the one stationary webcam but, for the moment, Joe was making it easier for him by having Cathy sit up directly in front of the camera.

Joe was having fun, knowing that his wife was on display. He couldn't help lifting up her firm breasts from underneath and pointing them directly towards the camera. Cathy's nipples were hard as rocks by now and Joe grabbed each one of them between his thumb and forefinger, holding them out and away from Cathy's body, pulling them out of their sockets and towards the camera, while Cathy moaned in pleasure.

Joe stopped to give her a breather and went to grab his digital camera. Quickly, he snapped off a few shots of Cathy, blindfolded and squirming in place, waiting for more attention. He picked up the vibrator and held it up, posing like a product model and giggling to himself. He held it straight up and down, then brought it close to Cathy's body, laying it between her breasts. He turned on the vibrator with his remote control and slowly rolled it over her firm breasts like a rolling pin, stopping briefly at each nipple to listen to Cathy's increasing moans. Then, he brought it down her body till it was level with her young pussy.

Joe turned off the vibration for the moment, laying it down by her side, and took the opportunity to spread Cathy's knees far apart. He reached for the bottle of Silky Smooth and liberally coated the vibrator with the lubricant. It really DID look like cum, Joe noted. Next, he placed it at the lips of Cathy's cunt and gently began to prod at her cunt mouth with the toy.

Cathy was very wet and excited, yet tense at the same time. She was in very unfamiliar waters right now. She wanted her husband to have his fun, though, so she took a deep breath and relaxed her cunt muscles to allow the dildo entry. Instantly, it slid inside of her.

Joe almost came without even touching himself. Since the dildo looked somewhat like Dale's dick anyway, it was easy for him to fantasize that his friend's dick was penetrating her now.

He continued to work the cock up inside his wife until a little more than half of it was inside her. Than he left it there, the base of it resting on the bedspread, in between her butt cheeks, and took up his camera for some more photographs. Joe took several shots from many different angles.

Meanwhile, Cathy's pussy relaxed to easily accommodate the latex invader. As it was, she was no more stuffed than she usually was when she was having sex with her husband. Blindfolded as she was, though, she had no idea that there was still more of it left to go.

Joe returned to her side and pulled the cock out of her pussy very carefully, until only the head remained inside of her. Then, he slid it back up into her, slowly, working it in another inch or two further than before. Firmly, he held it there, while Cathy's pussy stretched out even more.

Cathy grunted at the increased intrusion, but took a deep breath to try and remain relaxed. It worked. Cathy's pussy stretched some more.

Joe slid the dildo back out only long enough to go in for another stroke. This time, he managed to get the whole shaft lodged inside of Cathy's pussy. Pleased with his handiwork, he stepped back a few feet to get a better view and take some photos. Cathy's mouth hung open in surprise. She had never been so filled by anything in her life. This thing was HUGE - way bigger than her husband's cock. And yet, she noted, she had managed to take the whole thing fairly easily. Then she jumped as she felt Joe turn on the vibrator function. Slumping backwards, she caught herself and leaned back on her hands, stiff-armed, her breasts heaving upwards.

Joe loved watching this and began to stroke his erection. "That's beautiful baby. I love watching that big cock up inside you. I can't believe it fits!"

"I know. It's, uh, ugh, wonderful..." Cathy slurred her words, grunting at the same time. It was getting to be too much for her. She was starting to lose it.

Joe returned to take a few close-up photos and stroke the cock in and out of her a few times. Deciding he needed to see more, he placed his right hand over Cathy's right hand and lifted it up, placing it over the base of the vibrator. Then he gently stroked it in and out some more, showing her what he wanted her to do.

Cathy picked up on it and began to fuck herself with the dildo. She couldn't believe she was actually DOING this. It did feel amazingly good though, and Cathy couldn't believe how incredibly WET she was through all of this. In fact, she had never felt so wet before. Her pussy was literally dripping.

Outside, Dale was chuckling aloud. He was pleased by how well things were going. Once he saw Cathy fucking herself with the dildo, a moment he had captured on his hard drive forever, he produced his own remote control from his pocket. It was a secondary gadget unlike the one that Joe had, that was tuned to a different radio frequency. It's purpose was to turn on The Pump.

Dale had custom built this dildo himself, modeling it after his own cock in shape using a Mold-A-Johnson kit. Using wax molds, one could make a fairly accurate reproduction of their own cock with one of these. The kit also included the optional embedded vibrator that Joe controlled. In addition, Dale had installed an electronic pump inside the cavity of the balls, which could drive the contents of a small reservoir of fluid up through a narrow tube, exiting through the small hole in the tip.

It was pretty powerful, too - a variation of the commercially available Squirting Penis which one usually filled with lubricant, or synthetic Artificial Cum, sold separately. it was particularly popular among older, menopausal women who had trouble staying wet during sex.

Dale had added the remote functionality to it and one more important thing. About a half hour before Joe picked up the package from his mailbox place, Dale had added something else - his own semen, freshly spanked from his prick only moments before he dropped off the package. By now, it was several hours old but Dale took great pleasure in knowing that his cum was presently inside of Joe's wife.

He watched as the girl fucked herself with the dildo. After the first few squirts went inside her, he paused the remote for a few moments, giving the cum a chance to work itself up inside the girl without creating suspicion.

Besides, the amount of cum was a fairly limited supply. The well was only about one third full. Usually, Dale could cum a lot. In the past, he had been known to completely cover women with his cum, producing enough jism to "decorate" their faces and boobs. Still, though, he really only produced that kind of volume when he was actually fucking a woman. Since he was only jacking off this time, and in a bit of a rush to get his cum into the vibrator just before it was time for Joe to pick it up, his balls could only manufacture a modest amount. Perhaps, next time, he would figure out a way to get more cum into the vibrator. For now, he was sure he had a few more squirts and then the chamber would be empty. Dale guessed, it would just have to do. He counted to ten, and then watched for Cathy to plunge it all the way in again. As she did, he fired the remote one more time, holding his finger down on the trigger so that it would shoot the rest of its wad - his wad - deep inside inside of her.

Cathy felt the wetness within but assumed it came from her own, already drenched pussy. She couldn't wait a minute longer for Joe to fuck her. She wanted to rip the wonderful toy from her pussy and yell "Fuck me!" to her husband but, somehow, the words never came. It was as if the dildo had taken possession of her body and was merely using her hand as a vehicle to continue burrowing itself within her, determined not to stop until it had brought her off.

In the end, the only words from her mouth were a strangled, "Grrragh!" as her cunt muscles clamped down on the latex cock and her pussy went into a full throttle orgasm. Cathy shook and twisted on the bed while her hand continued to cram the dildo inside her, right down to its base. She couldn't stop herself and continued to writhe in pleasure until she was limp.

As she twitched with gentle cum aftershocks, Joe could not take it any longer. He jumped onto her, pulling the dildo out as he mounted her. At this point, the actual sex was almost an afterthought. Cathy was overstimulated enough as it was but tried to bear it for her husband's sake. Fortunately, she didn't have to wait very long for Joe to finish.

Joe couldn't feel much tension inside her - the wider dildo had stretched her cunt muscles out some - but he was so excited that within only a couple of minutes he came, gently squirting his cum shallowly past her already oozing cunt mouth.

Dale smiled to know his cum was now mixing with Joe's. For starters, he knew it would provide "cover" for his own cum that was already leaking out of Cathy's pussy. Secondly, he felt a real connection to his new friend Joe, now that their cums were commingling inside Cathy's pussy. It was a bonding that made them kind of like blood brothers in his eyes. Dale knew he'd have to do this again and that he'd have to get closer somehow. He decided to drive home and plan his next move.

Chapter Six

Dale had work to do. After arriving home, he let the dog in, poured himself a beer, set up his video camera, and grabbed a jar of vaseline. Then he turned up the lights, focused his video camera on the couch, and hooked it up to his TV monitor. He sat down, set his laptop alongside him and started it up. Then, he grabbed the camera's remote control, took a swig of his beer, grabbed the jar of Vaseline and settled in for a nice jackoff session.

Dale slipped out of his clothes and made sure the camera zoomed in on his crotch. When pulled his underwear down, his cock came thumping out. After what he had just seen, he was certain he was about as excited as he could be, and knew he could produce an impressive amount of cum for the camera. He sat back and watched the video he had just captured of Joe and Cathy on his laptop, making sure that the camera could also clearly see the laptop's display.

As he watched the video again, he couldn't believe how easily Cathy took to the special vibrator he made just for her. It was very impressive. Seeing a model of his own cock, even though it was reduced in size, penetrating her pussy was extremely exciting for him. He now knew that she would have no trouble with the next stage of his scheme - taking in a full size version of his cock. Heck, from the looks of things, she'd probably really enjoy it, too.

As he jacked himself off, Dale took the time to speak to Cathy as if he knew her personally. This was really done for Joe's benefit, since he was certain that Cathy would never actually see the tape. Still, he wanted Joe to feel like he and his wife were already on familiar terms. He also interjected his usual heavy dose of praise of Cathy to Joe, and included phrases like, "I can't wait to see my dick in that picture," referring to the video animation Joe was planning on making. However, it could also be read that he wished he could actually BE in the picture. He continued to make ambivalent and complimentary statements that Joe could read any way he wanted.

When Dale's cum erupted, he made sure he used the zoom feature on his remote control to capture the full arc and power of his cum shot. It really was a huge load, and completely drenched his hairy chest and groin. Dale groaned in satisfaction, making some final comments like, "All for you, Baby" to the camera, before fading out. Then he showered and changed in order to begin work on next week's project.

***********

Back at the Alberni residence, Joe and Cathy lay side by side. Cathy had long since passed out totally, the blindfold still shrouding her eyes. A peaceful smile crossed her lips.

Joe lay panting and exhausted, fading in and out of consciousness. What a woman he was married to?! He couldn't keep up with her. Her pussy had completely milked every drop of cum he had. When he first rolled off of her body, he noted how almost no cum leaked from her pussy. He felt as if he had cum a lot but, apparently, it had all been easily consumed by her hungry snatch - a mere drop in the bucket for her. He felt winded and wasted. His heart was pounding from his overexertion. He knew he had to get into shape. If he didn't, Cathy's pussy would kill him. A moment after that thought, he passed out for the night.

Chapter Seven

The next day, Cathy commented on what a great time she'd had, even if she didn't completely remember how it ended. Her pussy was definitely happy, however, after having received more stimulation than it had in a very long time. She wondered if they'd ever get to do that again.

Joe was a little freaked out as reality began to set in. He couldn't believe he had actually allowed someone else to watch him fuck his wife. It was almost as if he had actually invited the guy in. Heck, he may as well have! Joe struggled to wrap his mind around what he had just done, then decided it was just too much to swallow all in one gulp. He ignored it all day and, later that night, after tucking Cathy into bed, he crawled into a bottle of Scotch to dull his senses.

Within an hour, he sat, shit-faced, in front of his computer. An Instant Message alert flashed onto the screen. Although he should've expected it, in his present state of drunkenness, it took him by surprise. It was, of course, Dale.

Dale: Hey Buddy. That video was just awesome! Thanks so much for doing that.

Joe didn't know what to say at first and, after a brief pause, just settled on a simple and polite...

Joe: You're welcome. I'm glad you liked it.

Dale: Liked it. I fuckin' loved it. You have the hottest wife and MAN does she have a great body!

Joe: Do you really think so? I mean, could you really tell anything from the web cam? Joe was starting to loosen up but hoped he'd say he hadn't seen much.

Dale: Well, the one angle I had, I loved. Maybe next time you'll take some video for me.

Joe: Uh, yeah, next time. Dale, that's what I wanted to talk to you about...

Joe was trying to figure out a way to tell Dale he was ready to back out of their arrangement.

Dale: You did. That's great. Hey man, you should see the video I made for you.

Joe: You made a video, for me.

Joe was suddenly interested.

Joe: Can I see it?

Dale: Sure, man. I just put it up on my web site so that you could go get it. Here's the URL. Check it out. I'll give you a minute. BRB, I gotta go get something anyway.

Dale sent him the web site address and Joe took a minute to go visit it. What Joe saw there, amazed him. There was Dale, looking at the web cam video of his wife and him, jacking off his huge dick. Joe got a little nervous at first at the sight of his wife on a video at a web site. Heck, anybody could see this thing if they knew where to look, Joe thought. Then again, the picture was pretty small and, really, no one would be able to tell that it was Cathy from so far away. And, of course, she was blindfolded, which served as a mask as well. Joe figured it was all very safe, after all. Then, he relaxed and continued to watch the video. Joe started to touch his own already hard cock.

Cathy actually did look awesome in the webcam video. He was immediately struck by how well his wife took to the latex cock inside her and how incredibly loud her moans of pleasure were. He watched as Dale stroked his cock to the video of his wife sticking the smaller replica of Dale's cock inside of her.

When Joe saw Dale's cock spew forth his cum, his jaw fell open. Gobs and gobs of the stuff flew into the air and coated Dale's stomach. It was more cum than he could produce in a month! Joe's brain was going into overload. His hands shook as he pulled out his own dick. Just as the video finished, Dale came back online.

Dale: Shit, man. I'm sorry that took so look. I fuckin' locked myself out. I had to climb the fence to come in through the backyard. What do you do when that happens?

Joe was still shaking.

Joe: Uh, Cathy and I have one of those fake rocks in the back yard.

Dale: So, did you see the video?

Joe: Yes, I did.

Dale: What did you think?

Joe: It was fucking incredible. I thought you said you were sterile?

Dale: Yeah, I did.

Joe: Then how the Hell do you manage to put out so much goddamned cum? Very impressive.

Dale: Oh, I was always able to do that. I didn't lose that ability. I'm just shooting blanks now, that's all.

Joe: You mean, that's all seminal fluid.

Dale: Every bit of it. After the accident, I did some reading and experimenting and came up with my own special formula of vitamins, minerals, and herbs to help me cum as much as I used to.

Joe: So, do you think it would work for me? I barely cum at all.

Dale: Well, it might. It might not make you any more virile but it would definitely help you shoot more. The babes love that.

Joe: How often do you have to take it?

Dale: Oh, I just take it right before I have sex. That's all you need. It's pretty powerful stuff.

Joe: Really? That's amazing. Do you think you could send some to me? I'll pay you for it.

Dale: That's OK. I'll send you some for free. i just need you to figure out a way to get your wife to do what you did last week again. I have some new things I want you to try. Do you think you can get her drunk again?

Joe: Yeah, she really liked it last time. I don't see why not. What did you have in mind?

Dale: Well this week, I'd like her to try out another dildo, only this time, it will be bigger.

Joe: You mean, "Dale sized?"

Dale: Ah, you noticed I modeled it after me, eh? Yeah, the same size and shape as my dick. I figure, if I can't actually fuck her, I can at least watch her play with the dildo and make believe it's me. She seemed to like it last time.

Joe: Yes, she did. But I'm a little worried.

Dale: About what?

Joe: Well, it's just that you are really big, my friend. I'm afraid she'll be too scared to try it.

Dale: No problem. You still have the blindfold, don't you?

Joe: Yeah?

Dale: Well, this time, I want you to put the blindfold on her first. That way, if you tell her it's the same dildo as last week, she won't know the difference and she'll try like hell to get it up inside of her. Trust me, she'll adjust to it.