Nailing Joe's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe: Yeah, I guess that would work. OK, anything else?

Dale: Yeah a couple of other things. Do you have a walkman of some kind around?

Joe: Yes, I do.

Dale: Well, I want you to have it ready with some of her favorite loud music on it. Tell her she'll feel even sexier if you remove her hearing from the mix, as well as her sight.

Joe: OK, is that it?

Dale: No. One more thing. After she cums on it, I want you to handcuff her to the bed and fuck her from behind.

Joe: What?! You gotta be kiddin'?

Dale: No, I'm not. Look, I'm gonna send you these special handcuffs. Actually, they're more like wrist straps. They're vinyl and padded and they go around the wrists and ankles. Much more comfortable. They reach several feet. After she cums on the vibrator, I want to see her laying on the bed on her stomach, with her ass up in the air. I want to see her hands tied to the headboard and her ankles tied to the mattress frame.

Joe: No way, man. I'm sorry but she'll never let me do that, no matter how drunk I get her.

Dale: What if she was completely passed out and you knew she wouldn't wake up?

Joe: Yeah, but how could I be sure she wouldn't wake up and punch me in the face or something?

Dale: Oh, that's easy, man. I'll send you some "roofies."

Joe: Some what?

Dale: Rohypnol, the date rape drug. You heard of it, right?

Joe: Oh yeah. Don't tell me you've actually got some.

Dale: Oh, absolutely. Here's what you do - Does Cathy like Margaritas?

Joe: Yeah, sometimes.

Dale: Well, it doesn't have to be a Margarita but that's usually a good one for hiding the taste.

Joe: OK, I understand. Go on.

Dale: So, you could take her out for some Mexican food or something like that and can start getting her drunk there. A couple of drinks should be enough.

Joe: Gotcha. We wouldn't want her to overdose.

Dale: Of course not. Then, after you get home, make her one more Margarita. I'll give you a pouch of some ground up pills for you to mix into her drink. It'll take about 15 or 20 minutes to really kick in but that'll be just about the right amount of time for us to watch her cum on the new dildo and then pass out. Then you can tie her up and fuck her any way you like.

Joe: And you'll send me the stuff you take that makes you cum a lot too?

Dale: Yes, you can pour some into your drink and the other powder into hers and you'll both be ready around the same time. You'll cum like crazy, I promise.

Joe: OK, cool. Send me the stuff. Oh, and just make sure you label what powder is for who. :)

Dale: Oh absolutely. See, this is gonna be fun, right?!

Joe: Yeah, it'll be great. I think I'll do it on Saturday night this time. Will that be OK for you?

Dale: No prob. It'll be in your mailbox Saturday afternoon.

That week, Joe watched Dale's video ten times, at least, and jacked off so many times, he lost count.

Chapter Eight

In the next few days Dale had his work cut out for him. Within a day, he had a new dildo that was an exact replica of his own. The thicker size allowed him to put a little stronger vibrator inside the base of the shaft. He installed the pump inside the balls and tested it out with some water for the time being.

The next day Dale drove by and staked out the house, waiting for both Joe and Cathy to leave for work. Once he saw that the coast was clear, he let himself in through the unlocked side gate and stepped into their backyard. Then, he set out to find the artificial rock that Joe had mentioned. The yard was not very large and contained almost no rocks anyway, so it took only a few minutes to track down the rock that contained the spare door key. Then, we went out to the local hardware store and had a copy made for himself. In no time at all, he was back at Tom and Cathy's house replacing the original key.

Dale stepped up to the front door to test out his new key. A quick flick of the wrist and he was safe inside. He scoped out the layout of the house, getting a sense of where everything was. He then walked up the stairs to locate the bedroom. He sat down on the bed to rest for a moment and reflect.

Dale was very proud of himself. He knew that Joe assumed he lived far away and didn't know their home address. He also knew that Joe would be excited and worked up and not able to think clearly once he saw the video of his jackoff session. The whole bit about him locking himself out was a bullshit line that Dale made up to get Joe to tell him about the key. Yes, Joe had taken the bait, hook-line-and-sinker. Dale looked around and found Cathy's underwear drawer. He removed a pair of panties, took a deep sniff, and sighed peacefully. Then, he replaced them, went downstairs, and let himself out.

Joe didn't hear from Dale for a few days. In the interim, he spoke to Cathy, telling her how excited he was about the new phase their love life had entered into. After a couple of days, he broached the idea of taking her out to dinner again, perhaps somewhere loud and fun, and expressed a specific craving for Mexican food.

Cathy was all for it and held out hope that her husband's renewed interest in her might help her get pregnant after all. Besides, she felt all warm and gushy inside at the thought of playing with that toy. She was still amazed at how wet she had gotten!

And so, it took very little effort for Joe to set up an encore performance of last week's proceedings.

All day Saturday, Dale was very worked up in anticipation of the night ahead. He loved seeing his cum shooting into and dripping out of Cathy's pussy but, today he did not wish to waste any of it on the dildo. He got everything he would need inside the mailing box first. Then, he called upon his loyal stand-in.

"Bupkis! Come here, Boy!" he called out to his mostly-Bull Dog mutt. Bupkis came running into the room, his blunt claws clicking on the ground beneath him the whole way. He panted wildly as Dale petted and rough housed with the barrel chested canine. As they calmed down Dale's voice modulated into something very soothing for the animal. "There, there, Boy! You're gonna help Daddy out, aren't you? Yes, you like this, don't you?" Dale kept encouraging the dog, as his hand ran down his flanks. Moments later, Bupkis' dick sprang forth from its sheath and was, instantly, hard as a rock.

The dog panted loudly as Dale began to jerk him off. Dale knew that dogs put out an enormous amount of precum, in addition to their normal load. With the increased size of the fluid well inside the dildo's ball casing, he knew he'd need much more cum than last time to fill it. Dale held a small metal sauce pot under the dog's penis while he jerked him off, catching every drop he could get from the dog. Within a couple of minutes, the dog bellowed with pleasure. His balls drew up, his knot expanded, and his cock began to fire his load, while Dale collected every last bit of it in the pot. When the dog was through, Dale petted him some, thanked him, and then left the animal alone so that he could go and clean himself.

Then Dale moved into the kitchen where he poured the syrupy contents of the sauce pot into the back of the dildo. Moments later, it was filled to the brim, and Dale closed it up. Then he quickly closed up the box, addressing it and making it look as if it had postage. Minutes later, he brought it over to Joe's mailbox place.

Chapter Nine

Joe was very excited after bringing the new box back home. His heart fluttered in nervous anticipation and his hands shook as he attempted to pull off the tape and open it. Catching himself, he paused to get himself a beer, just to calm his nerves a bit. Then, he returned to opening the parcel.

It was somewhat larger than last week's box. Sitting on top were the handcuffs. Joe held them over his head, observing their length. Yes, they would be plenty long enough to reach all corners of the bed, he noted.

Then he pulled out another bottle of lube, once again wrapped in a note by a rubber band with some money sticking out. Joe opened it and found not one, but two hundred dollar bills this time. "Wow!" Joe thought. "I guess he really likes this." Joe tucked it into his pocket and smiled. It was definitely going to be a fun night. He read the note which said, "Don't forget, make her wear the blindfold AND the headphones. Pose her with the dildo the same way as last time. Then flip her over and tie her to the bed, so I can see her ass. The pink envelope is for her. The blue one is for you. Have fun! ... DALE"

Joe peeked into the envelopes and saw that they both contained slightly nondescript white powders. Joe's looked a little different, containing some herbal-looking flecks. He moistened his pinky and dipped it carefully into the envelope and drew out a tiny bit of the powder on his fingernail. He tasted it and made a face. It was a fairly standard, bitter taste, not unlike aspirin. Now, Joe understood why Dale suggested he mix it with a powerful tasting drink like a Margarita. Tequila was probably the only liquor that tasted strong enough to mask the flavor. Joe tucked the small envelopes into his pocket for later.

Finally, he pulled out the last remaining item - the box he now knew had to contain the dildo. Joe drew out the phallus and held it up, the base in one hand, the shaft resting across his other palm, like some one admiring a fine sword. Joe unconsciously drew his hand across the shaft, somewhat awed by finally being in the presence of Dale's cock, even if was only a latex reproduction. Seeing it up close for the first time, he shook his head and wondered how Cathy could ever get it up inside of her. It was a good thing she was going to be blindfolded first, otherwise she'd never agree to trying it. He knew he'd have to work her up to it and that it would take plenty of lubricant to pull it off. For now, he put it away near the already hidden webcam.

Chapter Ten

That evening, Joe and Cathy had a great time out at dinner. He took her to a place that featured great Mexican food and a live Mariachi band. They ordered a pitcher of Margaritas, which worked out to be roughly equivalent to a couple of glasses each. Throughout dinner, Joe made it a point to comment on how the Margaritas in the restaurant were good but not as good as he could make himself. By the end of dinner, he vowed to prove his point by making a night cap for the two of them at home.

Cathy thought Joe's bragging was a little silly but was tipsy enough to just giggle and agree to go along with it. She remembered how Joe's playful antics of last week had really excited him, inspiring him to new heights of sexual passion. Cathy held out hope that this week would be no exception and that it would increase her odds of getting pregnant. She knew that she was right in the middle of her cycle and felt the familiar pangs of her ovulation. Tonight could very well be "the night."

Besides, it wasn't exactly unpleasant for her, either. Yes, she'd had to play with that foolish dildo for his amusement - oh, and yes, she also had to wear that silly blindfold but, all in all, it wasn't that bad. In fact, as she recalled the intense vibration of the dildo, AND the wetness it brought forth while it was inside of her, her pussy began to get damp. Actually, it WAS kind of fun, after all, she mused. Her excitement grew as she wondered what fun and games Joe had in store for them tonight.

Once they arrived home, Joe raced to the kitchen to make his Margaritas. His fingers trembled and nearly dropped the small paper envelopes that contained the powdered preparations. He placed the cocktails in large glasses with straws, and added the contents of the envelopes to the individual glasses. Then he stirred them up well and sampled a tiny bit of each to ensure that they were drinkable. Then he brought the drinks upstairs to the bedroom.

Joe whistled at the sight of Cathy, who had changed into a sexy new red teddy. Beneath it, she wore a matching red thong and nothing else. Joe offered Cathy the cocktail and said, "God, I'm so parched. All that spicy food, I guess. Well, here's looking at you, Honey. Down the hatch." Joe began to swig the entire drink, anxious to get on with things. Cathy sipped it more slowly, not enjoying the taste terribly.

Joe saw this and spoke up, "Aw come on, honey. Drink up! You don't want to hurt my feelings, do you?" he said, with puppy-dog eyes.

Cathy felt bad and proceeded to down most of her drink, figuring it would be best to get the bitter taste over with quickly. As she finished, she was already starting to feel somewhat buzzed. Joe thanked her and kissed her deeply for about two or three minutes. Then he stopped to announce the next step. "OK, Honey. I was wondering if we might play a few more games tonight - you know, like we did last week."

"OK, what sort of games?" Cathy asked, smiling coyly.

"Oh, nothing big," he lied. "Just more of the same old stuff. Here, let me start us off." With that announcement, Joe sat Cathy down on the edge of the bed and produced the blindfold. He quickly put it over her eyes, as Cathy smiled to herself, excited. Then, Joe stepped back to admire his beautiful wife and uncover the webcam so that Dale could see in.

From outside in the car, Dale smiled to see everything going smoothly. "OK, Man. Put the walkman on her now!" he said to himself.

"Come on, this was fun when we did this last week. Remember?!" Joe said cajolingly.

"Uh-huh," Cathy nodded.

"OK, so this week, we're gonna try just a little bit more. I'm gonna put some headphones on you so that you can listen to some music for awhile. The idea is to take away your hearing, as well as your eyesight, so you won't know WHAT is going to happen next. I think it'll be even more erotic, OK? Can we try that?" Joe asked, with a touch of humor in his voice.

"OK," Cathy agreed.

Before she could change her mind, Joe turned on the music and placed the headphones over her ears. "OK, is that comfortable?" he asked, pulling one away from her ear for a moment.

"Uh-huh," Cathy nodded again.

Joe got down on his knees in front of Cathy. Gently, he massaged the insides of her thighs, causing goose bumps to break out on her skin. After a while, he brought his hands under her teddy and up to her waist to slip his fingers into the sides of her panties and draw them down and off her legs. Then Cathy gasped gently, as Joe dove his head down under the hem of her teddy to kiss her directly on her clit. Joe knew he'd have to get her as excited as possible before he could attempt to use the new dildo on her. He set to work on her snatch.

He licked all around Cathy's pussy, searching for the juices he knew lay just beyond her lips. Immediately, Cathy's lubrication dripped outward. Joe nuzzled her pussy mouth, dipping his tongue into her inner lips, encouraging them to dilate and dribble out more of her love cream. Joe smacked his lips and went in for more, dipping his tongue ever deeper into her hole. He began to lose himself in his work, feeling really buzzed from what he figured was the alcohol and really excited by what he knew lay ahead.

Cathy was getting really worked up, too. After Joe had licked out her insides for a good five or six minutes, he withdrew his probing head and returned to lick around the periphery of her clit. Making smaller and smaller circles, he worked his way towards her love button. As he got nearer and nearer, he occasionally flicked his tongue over her clitoris which, by now, was poking out of its sheath in anxious anticipation. By the time he reached his goal, Cathy squealed with delight.

Joe flattened his tongue and pressed the widened middle of its surface across the top of her pussy and pressed in. Cathy, instinctively, wiggled her hips, searching for more contact. Joe knew that this would get her going and waited patiently for her to establish her own rhythm against his flattened tongue. Cathy ground her hips back and forth against his tongue.

Meanwhile, Joe inserted a finger into her pussy and began massaging her insides. He gently pressed his finger down, feeling around the inside of her hole, and gradually stretching it out in preparation for the dildo. Before long, he had worked two fingers in as well, stretching her even wider, before moving back to only one.

Soon, Cathy was going crazy with lust and felt her pussy gripping onto his finger. She jumped, her ass rising off the bed, and squealed with her first orgasm of the night.

"I-I-I-I-yah!" she squeaked, convulsing gently against him. She collapsed her chest inward, bringing her head down for a kiss. Joe's lips rose to meet her, his head starting to swim as well.

After a minute, he focused and rose to get the dildo. Joe, once again made a mock ceremony of showing the dildo off for the webcam for a moment. Then he pulled one ear away from her headphones in order to speak to her.

"How you are you doing?" he asked with genuine concern.

"Just fine thank you," she smiled, contentedly. "A little tipsy, I think."

"Yeah, me too, but I'm having a good time. Do you remember this?" he asked, as he placed the large of hunk of latex against her mound. Taking her hand, he guided it to the toy and let her feel it.

"Uh-huh," she nodded.

"I want to you put this up inside you again, OK? Would you do that for me?" Joe asked.

Feeling its size again, Cathy felt somewhat apprehensive but gulped and nodded her head in agreement.

Joe guided her hand to the base of the dildo, and paused for a moment to squirt a large dollop of the lubricant over the head of it. Quickly, he drew his hand over the shaft to spread the lube around. For a brief moment, he daydreamed, once again, that he was jacking off the dick of a stranger. He shook off that thought and guided the head to Cathy's opening.

Cathy applied some pressure but was having difficulty getting it in. "I can't do it!" she complained.

"Don't give up!" Joe pleaded, talking into one ear again. "You can do it! Remember, you took it in just fine last time. Just relax. It'll go in, I promise." With that, Joe quickly replaced the earphone and squirted some more lube on the shaft and around Cathy's opening.

Cathy took a deep breath and tried again. This time she adjusted her bottom slightly, opening up her legs a bit wider and pressed a bit harder. This seemed to do the trick and Cathy grunted as her cunt mouth stretched wide enough to allow the head to slip past her inner lips. "Ahh," she gasped. "Jesus, it's so big."

However, she did not stop, working another inch inside of her. She twisted the shaft gently, feeling her juices within mingling with the lubricant on the shaft, and her inner walls gave way to allow another two inches inside of her. She pulled it out, twisting it as she did and, as a result, lubing it up even more, and then pressed it back inside of her. This time the shaft probed deeper, drawing a surprised but pleasant sigh from Cathy's lungs.

As she exhaled, more of the dildo snaked its way up inside of her. It was as if she was no longer consciously controlling it now. Cathy's head began to spin as she struggled to remove the invading cock from her vagina. She managed to draw the cock out of her pussy to within a couple of inches. Then, suddenly her hand took over and shoved the entire nine inch shaft up inside her. It seemed like it had a mind of its own.

Joe smiled and stepped back to watch his wife, with Dale's dildo stuffed deep inside her. Satisfied that she had succeeded in getting it inside of her, he reached for the remote control to turn on the vibrator function. Cathy squirmed as if she were being electrocuted. "Ah-Ah-uh!" she grunted mindlessly.

Cathy began to fuck herself with the wonderful toy, sliding it in and out of her love tunnel easily now and feeling the delicious hum radiating through her groin. Soon, her own pussy was humming the same tune, as she plunged the giant rubber schlong deep inside herself.