Naive Housewives Are Led Astray Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,014 Followers

"Oooh bitch, that is good. I am close. I am close. I am close. Suck me hard, oh fuck yes I am cumming, oooh bitch, take my fucking spunk you dirty whore..."

Jessie threw his head back and held on to Victoria's head as he thrust her head on to his cock and came.

"Oh yes my dear, oh yes, you are a good bitch. You are a good cock sucker."

As Jessie emptied his load down the young wife's mouth, Victoria swallowed all that was offered and continued to suck. This went on for a good minute, long after Jessie had finished ejaculating. Victoria seemed to be paying further homage to the great man's cock and only once she was sure there was no spunk left and her Master was fully sated did she allowed his cock to fall away from her mouth.

Victoria looked up at him and, in a childish pleading sort of way asked, "Master, I hope I satisfied you? I hope I sucked your cock well?"

Jessie, like you would do to a young child, kindly patted her head. "Yes, yes my dear, you sucked my cock well. Oh yes, you are very good at that. Ohh my..." Jessie replied in a fatherly way, he seemed to be a little exhausted from all the events and was no longer as intimidating as he had been a few seconds before. He then took out from his overalls a hanky and mopped his brow, all this fucking had causes him to sweat a little. Victoria remained dutifully on her knees, clearly she was waiting for the next command.

James, who was still wanking himself off, thought that this was surely the time to burst in on his wife and confront her unfaithfulness and specifically being a black cock sucking whore. She was a bitch, and he would tell her.

Disturbingly for James, his legs still did not move although his hand did since it was still rubbing his dick. That sadly told him everything -- he was a cuckhold and wanted to watch his wife fuck another man, especially a black man. He secretly knew he wanted this when he had watched all that porn -- watching all those big black cocks cruelly fuck that schoolgirl had made him wonder how his wife would take to such a fucking. He was now finding out, as his wife remained on her knees in the room next door, awaiting the next round of abuse. He knew that the men had just got going with Victoria and they were far from finished with abusing that once poor young innocent white body.

James once more looked through the door to see what else his slut of a wife would do...

Victoria had remained on her knees and the man who was still sitting in the couch, playing with himself, spoke for the first time.

"My dear, now come over here and ask me nicely if you can suck on Amos's big old black cock. The way you sucked off old Jessie makes me think that you like sucking big black cocks, which we all know you do".

He spoke well, much better than Jessie. James then remembered that it was Amos with whom he had always spoken to on the phone. He was the owner of the gardening company, the man who would be supervising the work. Told him he was an ex-corporate banker who got tired of the Wall St. life and had instead gone into gardening.

Victoria slowly got up and, as ordered, tottered over to the seated gentleman. She did not lower her skirt or make any attempt to cover up her exposed breasts. Bearing in mind she was now fully displaying her arse, pvvsy, and tits to these old men, she was effectively naked.

James noted how difficult she found it to walk, at first he put it down to her tight dress gathered at her waist, but then he saw that she had on the highest pair of heels he had ever seen. The heels at least 5 inches high and he had never seen his wife wear such a pair of shoes. So along with the slutty tight dress, she had clearly, in the last few days, gone out and bought an outfit purely for the pleasure of these black men. James was also convinced that she would have had no intention of allowing him to view such an outfit. This was purely a black man's fuck outfit. Bitch, he thought.

The heels toned her legs and raised her buttocks up even higher than usual. They looked fantastic. She understandably found it very difficult to walk in her heels and she very carefully made her way over to Amos.

James could also tell that her dress was tight, possibly too tight considering the way it clung to her tiny waist. It seemed to button up at the front, from her midriff up to what would have been her low plunging neckline. But it was now completely unbuttoned, allowing her big tits to be fully on display to her audience. James wondered how she could have possibly managed to button it up considering that her tits, at 36DD, would have been bursting for release. He concluded that the dress must have been a size too small, at least, and she must have worn it at the behest of these men. And yet she would never have worm such an outfit if he, her husband, had have asked her to. Bitch.

Once she was standing in front of Amos, she clasped her hands in front of her and demurely looked down and said nothing. James noticed that his wife was adopting the exact same pose that Jessica had adopted in the p0rmo film that both he and his wife had watched a hundred or so times. She was imitating the submissive schoolgirl. Like her, she wanted to serve and fuck black men. Bitch.

"Victoria, my darling, please ask me nicely if you can suck my big black cock." Amos said, in a sweet but firm voice. Clearly he was playing the nice old uncle type, no doubt when she started to suck him, he would become the domineering black bastard.

Victoria said nothing.

"Come on my dear, you know you want to..."

"P-please Sir, I am married, I don't want to do this anymore, I don't want to have to suck your big black cock. They are so big. They stretch my mouth. You promised me that I would only have to suck Jessie and then you would let me go. Oh please Sir, please don't make me do this..."

The bitch was once more playing the role of a reluctant white whore, despite all the evidence to the contrary that she wanted to be a sex slave for these men. It was also apparent to all the men in the house that she needed to act out this little charade in order to satisfy her conscience that she was a reluctant participant and was doing all she could to be faithful. Of course the reality was totally different. As James would discover (not only now but from past events), she desperately wanted to be a whore for these black gentlemen.

Amos laughed, he was quite happy to play along with Victoria's little game, aware that it added to the sexual tension for all those involved. He liked to fuck a reluctant bitch, and she liked to play the poor little victim. It was perfect for everyone. Apart from James, of course.

"That did not stop you from sucking our cocks yesterday, did it now Victoria? You were married yesterday, were you not?" Amos said in response to Victoria's pathetic pleas.

"Oh but Sir, you tricked me, you forced me Sir, I did not want to..."

"Nonsense, my dear, we did no such thing. You could forgive a girl for making a mistake once, and then regretting it, but you went on to suck our cocks for a further four times in total! And you allowed us to spank your bottom, yesterday and today. You loved it. You can't get enough, you dirty little t@rt..."

"Oh, but Sir..."

"No my dear, I do not want hear another word. I mean just look at how you have dressed for us, not just today but all week. Admit it, you have dressed to please us, to please your new black Masters."

"No..."

"Of course you have, you silly girl. When I told you yesterday that I wanted you to wear something tighter, and to always wear suspenders with your stockings, look what you did. You went out especially to buy an outfit to please me, didn't you?"

Amos paused and waited for a response. Victoria was still looking downwards. A few seconds passed, she was clearly mulling over whether to answer the question truthfully. Then, raising her head she replied, "Yes, Sir, I did, Sir."

"What did you do, Victoria?"

"I went out and bought an outfit to please my black Masters."

"Good. And admit you spent all week dressing to please your black Masters in the hope we would seduce and fuck you."

Again Victoria paused for a few seconds before replying, "Yes, Sir, it is true, SirI spent all week thinking about you, and dressing in a way that I knew would appeal to you and Jessie. I wanted you to seduce me..."

"Exactly my dear, and that is why you did not travel with your husband James to Boston because you wanted to stay here and be fucked by some big black cock and to be fucked properly for the first time in your life. Admit it, bitch!"

"Yes, Sir, I mean no Sir, oh Sir I don't think I want this anymore. I love my husband. I want to be faithful to my husband. I don't think I want to be unfaithful with your big black cocks. They are so big, and this is so wrong..."

"Nonsense, my dear! You love it. Now, I won't ask you again, but I want you to ask me, ever so nicely, if you can suck on my big black cock. If you do not, Jessie and I will walk out of here, and you will never have the chance to feel what it is like to be fucked properly, to feel what it is like to have your pussy stretched like you deserve it to be stretched."

The tension in the room was mounting and next door, James waited with baited breath. Was this the moment that his wife would extricate herself from this nightmare, when she would regain her senses and realise that her marriage was the most important thing? Was this the moment when she would come back to her husband, call him up, beg him to return from his trip so they could make wild passionate love and she would forget all about these horrible men?

James's brain willed her to make such a decision, he would of course forgive her, would not even have to tell her that he knew she sucked these black men off. He would put it down to a one off.

So James desperately looked through the crack in the door, willing his wife to make the correct decision and thus resolve his dilemma over what he should do in such awful circumstances.

Victoria had remained motionless, she just stood in the room, her naked tits were heaving up and down as she pondered the dilemma. As she did, she continued to look downwards, but then James realised that she was not looking at the floor, as he first thought, but was looking into Amos's lap. She was eyeing up his great cock as she decided what to do next.

Jessie and meanwhile gone and sat down in a chair to the side of Amos and was starring at the delightful Victoria. His cock was still hanging out of his pants, relatively limp and was putting it back into his pants, and then zipped him self up. He was finished, for now.

Victoria then looked up at Amos and, licking her full luscious red lips, replied in a soft, sweet tone, "Sir, please Sir, may I suck your big black cock? May I suck on until you cum down my married white mouth?"

"Of course you may, you naughty bitch. Now kneel before your Master and do as you are told ..."

Victoria once more dutifully obliged and, getting down on her knees, she knelt between Amos's spread legs, placed her hands on each one and, without any further question or hesitation, opened her mouth and allowed his huge black cock to enter.

James felt that this had been his wife's last chance to save herself and her last chance to preserve for them, some sort of dignified marriage. Instead all that was left was a sham where she preferred big black dick and he, for his sins, preferred to watch her suck big black dick. Bitch.

Regrettably, all he could see now was her head bobbing up and down since Amos was sitting with his back to him. Amos had placed his hands on the back of her head and was gently guiding her, not that it looked like she needed much guidance, she had become such a black cock sucking whore.

"Oh yes, suck that big black cock, you fucking bitch. The moment we met, I knew you wanted to suck my cock. Once you go black, you never go back. Didn't you know that, my beautiful sweet cock sucking whore? Look up at me, that's it, always look up at me when you suck me off. You may not have done that with your husband but you will always look up at your black Master when you suck his cock. Oh yes..."

Amos now leant back and put his hands behind his head as he allowed Victoria to dp all the work. All you could hear now were Amos's groans of pleasure and the unmistakable gagging noise of a bitch who had too much black cock in her mouth.

James, who was still looking through the door, could not yet bring himself to burst in and stop his wife from committing these disgusting acts of sexual infidelity with another man, and a black man at that. He was still too busy rubbing himself off, and he was disgusted by this. Despite his best efforts, he found the whole thing so unbelievably arousing. His wife may be a disgusting whore, but he somehow derived a certain sick pleasure from it. Bitch.

Amos started to groan louder.

"Oh that's it bitch, suck my cock hard, take it all the way down. Oh good girl, play with my balls, that's it, squeeze them nice and gently. Oh God, I am close, oh you fucking whore, I am close, you are going to suck me dry. Oh you fucking whore, that is so good. That is so good. Agggh, that's it, bitch, take all of my spunk you dirty fucking whore ..."

And as Amos came down young Victoria's throat, her husband, who unbeknown to her was hidden next door and was watching her being unfaithful, also came. He came as the man who was fucking his wife's mouth came. However, whereas James came all over his hand and his expensive Armani suit, Amos was in the privileged position of cumming down his wife's young tight mouth and she made sure that he would not suffer the indignity of having any of his cum over his clothes since she swallowed every last drop.

And as with Jessie, long after Amos had finished cumming, Victoria continued to suck off Amos, making sure that if there was any spunk left, it would end up in her mouth.

"Oh, my dear, that was delightful, you may stop now and take a rest. Oh yes..." After a few seconds, Victoria, seemingly reluctantly, let Amos's great 12 inch black cock slip out of her mouth. As she did she licked her lips.

James, having cum all over his hands and suit, frantically used his silk handkerchief to clean up the mess. His wife had caused some of his spunk to stain his $5000 suit. Bitch.

He quickly decided that now was the time to storm in and put a stop to all of this. The debauched proceedings had clearly come to an end and everyone, including himself, had taken their pleasure. But he was now ready to put a stop to all this, to confront his wife and see if there was a way forward.

As he readied himself for the attack, he took a deep breath, grabbed hold of the door and was all set to burst in and be the big man when he heard his whore of a wife speak...

"Oh my what, have I done..."

This made him stop. Maybe he should hang back for a few seconds and hear what the bitch had to say for herself. Some sort of regret may help him reconcile things. So once more, he did nothing but look through the door...

"It is alright my dear, you are just fulfilling your destiny. Your destiny has always been to become a whore for black cock. You may not have known it before, but you certainly know it now." Amos spoke once more in a reassuring kind manner and in a way that was easy for Victoria to become comfortable with whatever this evil man had to say. "You know you want to serve these black dicks, to dress in a way that will please your black Masters and to be unfaithful to your poor loving husband. Don't you?"

"Oh Sir, p-please Sir..."

"Listen my dear, why don't you stand up, your must be getting a little sore, having been on your knees for the past half hour, sucking both our cocks. There, stand up in front of me."

Victoria obediently began to rise up so she was standing in front of him. James once more had a full view of his semi naked wife. As she got up, he could see her wiping her lips with her fingers, he assumed (correctly) that she was cleaning off remnants of Amos's ejaculation. She then put her fingers in her mouth and sucked them off. He noted that she clearly preferred the taste of black spunk to his. Bitch.

Once she was standing upright she made a movement to pull her skirt down, to cover up her beautiful fully shaved white pussy but Amos put his hand up in an indication for her to stop.

"My dear, what do you think you are doing?"

"Well, I thought that since I had sucked off both your cocks, you were finished with me and I could cover myself up?"

"My dear, never assume anything when you are in our presence. You may have had a free mind in the presence of your pitiful husband, but in the presence of your Masters, you will always do what we tell you. Do I make myself clear, bitch?"

Victoria, going red and looking down, replied in a faint whisper, barely audible to James, "Yes, Sir."

"Good, now did I give you an order to cover up your naked married white pussy?"

"No, Sir, you did not."

"Then, do you think I want you to cover up your naked married white pussy, or your beautiful big married white breasts, for that matter?"

"No Sir, I don't. I think you still want to look at them. I am sorry Sir, I will never disobey you again."

James was getting a hard on once more. Any ideas he had of storming in were put to one side. His dick had again taken over.

"Good, I may need to punish you later for you insolence. Now, put your hands behind your back and look at me when I talk to you."

Victoria obeyed and this naturally caused her big tits to thrust out aggressively. James thought he had never seen them look so big, but maybe that was because he had never ordered her to put her hands behind her back and become a submissive bitch for him. He also noted that her nipples looked like pink missiles, they had become so erect. She was so obviously in a heightened state of arousal and, at a level, that James could not possibly cause. Bitch.

"Now, where were we? Oh yes, we were discussing your destiny to become a whore and a white slave for black cock. Now, I don't want to go into detail on what has gone on here in the past few days, but it has been clear to both Jessie and I, since the moment we arrived on Monday, that you had the makings of a submissive slut and you have clearly done nothing to dissuade us of that fact, have you? Indeed, in the past week you have dressed more and more provocatively, you have allowed us to first molest your pussy and tits, to spank your bottom, you then sucked our cocks. Then you allowed me, without any question on your part, to force you over that table and for me to whip your bottom. And then you once more sucked both our big black cocks in total disregard to the vows you took when you got married.

"In addition to all of this wanton behaviour, which I will tell you my dear, I would never countenance my wife committing, you have sent your poor loving husband off on a business trip, alone, when any half decent wife would have wanted to join him. And you did this with the sole purpose of serving big black dick.

"Now, Victoria, what does that make you?"

Victoria said nothing. Amos was clearly taking great delight in humiliating her by making reference to the disgraceful way she had behaved as a supposedly loving white wife, notwithstanding the fact that her disgraceful behaviour was at the behest and direction of these two ruthless black men. If only Amos knew that his devastating analysis of Victoria was also being heard by her poor husband who, in utter humiliation and defeat, hid behind the door just a few feet away.

James was rapidly losing the strength for any confrontation. What could he do? He realised that the battle was all but lost. Even if he stormed in and threw these bastards out of his house, nothing could now possibly change since Victoria would always be lured by the power of big black dick. He and his little six inch pecker could never possibly compete with what black men had to offer.

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,014 Followers