Naive Housewives Are Led Astray Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,014 Followers

Routed to the spot in utter despondency, James continued to watch the death of his marriage.

Victoria had still not uttered a single word in response to Amos's devastating critique of her whorish behaviour, she looked over at Jessie who said nothing but just cruelly starred back. There was no sympathy for her from any quarter.

Finally, with no escape offered, she gave the only answer that her wanton behaviour justified. "Sir, it makes me a whore."

"Ha ha, yes, it does make you a whore, but what type of whore does it make you, Victoria?"

Once more in a faint whisper, "It makes me a black cock loving whore, Sir."

"Yes, Victoria, that is exactly what it makes you. And you want to become a black cock loving whore, don't you? You want to go down a path where Jessie and I are your black Masters, where you will do what we say, fuck us when we want, dress for us as we want, come and visit us when we want and if we so desire, fuck our friends."

Victoria shook her head. "I don't know, I don't know if this is what I want? I want to be a good wife, I love James, but your cocks. They are so big. They are so powerful. They make my pussy so wet. Oh, please, I don't know what I want..."

James saw that in response to his wife's almost incoherent babbling, Amos turned his head towards Jessie and just nodded. No words were spoken and yet Jessie seemed to know exactly what to do. Jessie stood up and James could see that his dick was straining at his pants. He was once more ready. He walked over to the table which was just behind Victoria and where the paddle, belt and Victoria's thong lay and picked up something else, something that James had missed. It was a pair of metal handcuffs.

"My dear, I feel your pain. It must be difficult to come to terms with your destiny, to come to terms with the fact that you were born to serve black men, to serve their giant cocks and to worship at their feet. But you will understand this better once we have finally managed to fuck that tight married white pussy of yours. Once you have the feeling of a giant black cock fucking you properly for the first time, you will belong to us and you will love it.

"After all, we did warn you yesterday that if you came back for more, more of the rough treatment you so obviously crave and need, we would have no choice but to fuck you and to fuck you hard. You were warned that this would be your fate. You had the choice to run off to James, to be in his loving arms, to make gentle love to him as you always have. And yet you did not do this.

"Instead, as we ordered, you went out shopping and purchased an outfit just for us. We told you that the outfit had to be short and tight. It had to be tighter and shorter than anything your husband had seen. We wanted you in heels that were the highest you possessed and we always wanted you in stockings and suspenders. Yesterday you just wore hold ups, that was not good enough for me and we note, with approval, that you heeded my advice. We also told you that when you dressed for us we did not want to see you in clothes that your husband had seen before. You had to learn how to dress in order to please a black man.

"And today, dressed exactly how I ordered, and I thank you for that, you came and offered your married white body to us, to do as we pleased knowing full well that your mouth would be insufficient for our needs. You knew full well that by staying here with us, that we would need to fuck your pussy, to go where no man has gone before and to make you truly a whore for black cock. And there is nothing you can do to stop this, is there Victoria?"

Victoria sadly shook her head in agreement. Clearly, in the presence of two such dominating big black men, there was nothing Victoria could do, James thought. She was at their mercy, and would have no choice but to serve their big black cocks.

But there was something James could do, he could put an end to this right now. He could storm in, make his way to the dresser over in the corner where he kept his gun and force them out. He would have no hesitation in using it either. The police favoured the whites and they would believe him when he said it was all in self defence, he had to kill these two men because they were about to rape his wife. He was well connected and there is no way he would go down. Fuck, the Republican Party and NIRA would probably give him a God damm medal for putting away another two niggers!

But despite all of this, his legs did not move. His brain was being overpowered by that burning sensation in his dick, that burning sensation to keep quiet and to see his wife get fucked by these black men. To see and hear her being dominated and fucked in a brutal way, a way that she wanted to be fucked. And in a way that he wanted her to be fucked. It was, after all, what sick voyeurs/cuckholds craved to see. And he had to accept that Victoria had, somehow, with the silent collaboration of Charles Jackson, made him become like this. Bitch. But God damm, what a horny fucking slut of a Bitch she was!

Meanwhile Jessie had now picked up the handcuffs and was making his way over to Victoria. Once he got there, he stood behind her and waited. She remained motionless, aware that he was behind her, his intimidating presence making her feel scared, but she did not do anything since she had not been given permission to move.

Amos continued to lecture the poor wife. "Dear dear Victoria. My poor bitch. The transformation from loving wife to black cock loving whore can sometimes be a trying experience, even for the biggest of sluts. But as I said, once you have experienced our cocks, you will not go back. Now, I think we will fuck you."

Jessie took this a cue to fully restrain their poor victim. He took the handcuffs and, quickly and smoothly, put them on Victoria's wrist and clicked them secure.

"Oh, p-please, this is not right. I so want to be a good wife, but..."

"But you want to be fucked by some big bad black cock. It is ok, my dear, it is understandable that you are feeling some fear. You have never serviced such big weapons before so your apprehension is entirely understandable. I wish I could say that we would be gentle with you, but I think you need it rough and you need it hard. In essence, you need to be fucked like a whore.

"Now, as you did when you sucked me off, I want you to ask us both, very nicely, if we will do you the honour of fucking you with our big black cocks."

Victoria, hands tied behind her back, dress raised to reveal her stockings, suspenders and shaved. pussy, dress unbuttoned at the front to allow her tits to hang out in all their glory, was a picture of a defeated submissive bitch. And she knew it. Licking her lips, she looked down at her Master and replied, "Sirs, please fuck me with your big black cocks. Please fuck me hard. Please fuck me like the bitch whore that I am and make me your sex slave. It is true, my married pussy needs your big black cocks. I need to be dominated and fucked in a way that my husband can't possibly manage. I am yours to do with as you please."

It was an unconditional victory for the black man and an unconditional defeat for her white husband who, cowering behind the door, had given up on trying to reverse the inevitable victory for these thugs.

In surrender, he rubbed his cock. Bitch...

Amos now stood up. James saw that he was another huge black thug. He was the same height as Jessie, but was slightly broader and more muscular. Like Jessie he was wearing a blue workman's overall and his massive muscular arms were bear. He was bald but had a greying goatie beard. He looked to be the same age -- at around 65. He had a terrifying air about him and was also probably not afraid to use violence if necessary. James was glad he had not stormed in and confronted these men, men who had taken ownership of his wife.

Both men towered over Victoria, notwithstanding her five inch heels. Amos looked down and, licking his lips, said "My dear, I think we will take you upstairs where you will have the honour of fucking us in your bedroom and in the bed where you and your pathetic husband make love."

"Oh please, stop being cruel to poor James. I will fuck you, but please do not be rude to the man I love..."

Amos cruelly laughed. "My dear, how else do you describe a man who cannot satisfy his woman? Do you think any of our wives have played around? Of course not, because we have satisfied them at home. They know what they get they will not find elsewhere. Mind you, my wife is not worth fucking these days, so old and tired she has become. Today, it is prime young white meat that I eat -- women whose little husbands are not able to please them.

"Now, I am sure you love James, and will always love him. But, despite your love you want to fuck us, don't you?

"Yes." Victoria whispered.

"And it is right that we fuck you in your marital bed, the bed you share with the man you love. Just so you appreciate the extent of your betrayal and, as you lie there, taking our massive cocks in your tight pussy, you will be able to smell and see James and you will then know what a complete and utter whore you have become. Now come on, let's get moving."

Amos then grabbed Victoria by one of her pinned arms and led her towards the front of the house where the stairs were. Luckily for James he was hidden at the back of the house and would not be detected. He was humiliated by the exchange, how could his bitch of a wife be worried about Amos offending James when she was about to accept his dick in her married pussy? Bitch.

James watched her being led out, Amos held on to her arm whilst Jessie placed his hand on her arse and gently squeezed it. It was clear that she was their property now and they were taking her up to his bedroom to do whatever they wanted to do with her and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

However, he could go upstairs and see if he could find out what happened! It was a risk. He could easily get caught. And then what? His brain told him to get out and hire the best divorce lawyer in town. His dick told him to go upstairs, take the risk, and watch his wife get fucked by some big black cock.

Of course, his dick won the day.

He waited for a minute or so, that should give them plenty of time to make it upstairs to his bedroom. Zipping up his still erect six inch penis, he grabbed his bag and flowers and, ever so quietly, made his way upstairs to his bedroom. His mansion had a long winding wooden stairs and it took him a while to climb up, all the time he made sure no one could hear him.

Once he approached the landing, he needed to take a right to his bedroom, which was the last one down the corridor. He would have to be careful, if the door was open they might see him and that would probably put an end to his wife's fucking. And he did not want that. He wanted to find out if she could submit her body to such a fucking. He knew that what she was about to experience would be rough, violent and vicious -- ie everything that he could not give.

As he peered around the corner, he saw that his bedroom door was closed. That was good and bad -- good because there was less chance of being caught -- and bad because he would not be able to see anything. Unlike the door downstairs, there were no cracks or even a door key to peer into. Still, at least he could hear what happened. So, with that in mind, he carefully made his way to his bedroom where normally he and his wife would make love. Now it was being used for an entirely different purpose. As he approached he could hear Amos's voice...

"That's it bitch, slowly suck my cock, get it nice and ready for your pussy. I want it nice and hard so I can stretch that hole of yours. Oh God, that is good. You have become such a good cock sucker. Who would have thought that in so little time you would be able to take in all of my cock, you little slut..."

James got to the door, he put his bag and flowers down and, putting his ear to the door so he would not miss a sound, he listened in. He could only hear the sound of his wife gagging on a big black cock and Amos's groans.

"Lick my balls, bitch. I know your hands are still tied and you normally like to massage my sack, but lick and suck on my plumbs. Oh yes, I bet your husband's balls are like peanuts in comparison to mine?"

"Yes, Sir, your balls, your cock, in fact everything about you is bigger and superior than my husband's. I love licking your balls, it is so dirty. James asked me, but I always refused him. But I could never refuse you. You are my Master and I am your bitch. Hmm, they taste so nice..."

"You are a good bitch, that's it suck one of my balls. Oh yes, you are such a dirty whore."

James had already removed his dick and was frantically wanking himself off. Being humiliated was having a perverse effect on him. He imagined his wife kneeling in front of Amos, her hands behind her back, big tits thrusting out whilst she orally pleasured her captor.

"Oh that's good, that's good, oh yes, you have made me all hard again, you dirty little slut. Stop sucking me now and get up, I am ready to fuck you, my darling little whore. You would like that, wouldn't you?"

James heard movement, Victoria was clearly getting up, getting ready to be fucked.

"Yes Sir, I would like that."

"Then ask me nicely, bitch. Not every woman gets the honour of being fucked by a big black man."

"P-please fuck me Sir, please fuck me like a whore and make me truly your bitch. I need to know what it is like for a white whore to be fucked by a big black cock, Sir."

"Do you want to fuck me hard, or do you want me to make gentle love to you, like your husband would, and like I would to my wife?"

"No Sir, I want you to fuck me hard. I want you to abuse and to fuck me in any way that you see fit. I want you to pound into my married white pussy like James has never done before. Oh Sir, my married white body belongs to you, Sir, it belongs to your big black dick.

"Please dominate my married white pussy and make me your white whore slave..."

Victoria was now revelling in her role as a submissive slut. Any reluctance, real or feigned, had been replaced by a clear willingness to serve these black men. James could tell that she was utterly mesmerised and turned on by being abused and ordered around by these men. And as she spoke, she was panting with desire and finding it difficult to make herself sound coherent. It seemed that just being verbally abused was enough to take her to the brink of another orgasm. Bitch.

"Very well, my dear, since you are clearly begging for it, I will fuck you. Now, I am just going to take these off..."

James could hear the sound of the handcuffs being released. However any relief that Victoria might have experienced at being freed was going to be short lived.

"There we go. I am afraid your release is only temporary as I would like to fuck you tied up. You need to know that you are at my mercy and I can do with you as I please.

"So, if you could please get on to the bed, put your hands behind your head, spread your legs as wide as possible for me and I will tie you up to the bed frame.

"That's it, my delightful bitch, on to the bed we go, spread your legs so your delightful little pussy is ready and waiting for me. That's perfect, yes put your hands over your head, by the railings and I am just going to use these handcuffs to make sure you are so secure.

"There we go. Perfect. Have you ever been tied up like this before?"

"No Sir, I haven't."

"Of course you haven't. No man has ever treated you like a bitch before, have they?

"No Sir, they haven't."

"Well, my darling, it is what you need. And I must say, you do look delightful all tied up, your breasts still look enormous, sticking out of that tight little dress of yours. It is a miracle that you were able to get into such a tight little thing, the wonders of female fashion, hey? It never ceases to amaze me how they will dress to please their Masters.

"Now, I am just going to crawl between your legs. Make sure they are spread nice and wide for me, that's it, that pussy needs to be as open as possible if I am going to get my big cock in. I doubt it has ever taken a cock as big as mine. That's a good girl, don't be afraid, you will get fucked hard, it is likely to hurt at first but this is what you want."

"Ooh Sir, yes, it is what I want, but p-please try and be gentle with me. My body is so small, and you are so big..."

"Quiet bitch, you will be fucked hard, just as you need to be..."

James could just see his wife lying on the bed, hands tied up to the iron bed frame, her big tits pointing up to the sky, her lovely stocking clad legs spread wide and the evil Amos kneeling between them, his big black dick pointing out, ready to attack his wife's pussy, a pussy that, prior to today, had belonged to him and to him alone. He was now about to lose it to these black thugs. He knew that once his whore of a wife's pussy had been stretched by a big black cock, it would never belong to him again.

But the great tragedy of it all was that he wanted her pussy to be fucked by these black men. That is why he had done nothing to prevent these debauched events from taking place. He loved the thought of his wife was being cruelly fucked by a nigger. He was obviously a sick pervert. He was after all, a cuckhold...

His only regret was that he could not see what was going on, but at least he had the privilege of listening in as his beloved wife took a big black cock for the first time in her life. Somehow he doubted it would be the last.

"Ok, bitch, I am now going to put my big black dick into your little white pussy. This will hurt but you will just have to take it.

"Aggh, take that you whore! Oh my God, that's fucking tight..."

"Oh God, stop, take it out, it is too big, oh God, you are splitting me into two, that feels so big..."

"Shut up bitch, I have not even got started yet. I have just about managed to get the head in. There you go, take some more of my big black cock in that little white pussy of yours. Oh yes, it is so fucking wet and tight. My God, that is the tightest pussy I have ever been in. It is like a virgin's. That husband of yours never once fucked you properly, did he?"

"Oh God! Stop! Stop, it is too big, I can't take it! P-please, my little pussy can't take such a big black cock! Oh! Oh! Oh! Stop! Oh my God, you are pushing more in, p-please, I don't want this anymore. I don't want to be a black cock whore, your cock is too big for my little pussy..."

Victoria's pleas sounded genuine, James thought, but still James did nothing to help. She was a bitch who deserved this treatment.

There was then the sounds of more growls, the bed creaked, and more screams from Victoria.

"There you go, bitch. Agggh, take all my cock up your married white pussy, you dirty whore."

"Aggggggh, please, take it out, you are splitting me..."

"Don't be silly, bitch, the fun has just started..."

James then heard the bed rattle against the wall. Amos was clearly ignoring his wife and had just started to fuck her, and, judging by the noise the frame was making as it hit the wall, he was fucking her hard. Very hard.

"Take it you bitch, take all 12 inches of my big black cock up your married white pussy. That's it bitch, you can take it. Your body was born to fuck big black cock. Such a body was never built for white boys, it was built for black men and their dicks..."

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Nothing was then heard for a minute or so as Amos went about his business of fucking poor Victoria. James was now leaning up against the door, legs spread wide open as he m@sturbated away to the sound of a black man fucking his sweet innocent little wife. His dick had never felt so hard before and it was down purely to his wife agreeing to become a whore for black cock. Bitch.

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,014 Followers