Naive Housewives Are Led Astray Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,018 Followers

"Oh God, it is so big. I can feel it in my stomach, your big black cock is sooo fucking big. Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"Yes, my cock is so big and your pussy so tight. My God, it feels like it is going to rip off my skin. There, take that you fucking bitch..."

"Oh p-please, p-please be gentle. My pussy is so small you cock is go big, p-please not so hard. Oh! Oh! Oh!"

James thought that his wife was a babbling mess. The fucking was clearly hard and rough and was taking its toll on her. He could only imagine how tiny she would look in comparison to the massive Amos. He would be towering over her petit white body, his massive muscular black frame would be in striking contrast to her delicate white body. Her big tits would be shaking up and down in response to his violent thrusts. He imagined her mouth would be open in a constant state of shock as he fucked her, her lovely innocent eyes would have pleaded with him to go easy on her. The sounds emanating from his bedroom suggested that, if anything, her pleas were having the opposite effect and he was fucking her even harder.

For a minute or so, all he could hear was the sound of the bed hitting the wall, Amos grunting as he pounded away at his wife, and little mewing noises coming from Victoria in response.

"Bitch, take all of my cock in your pussy. Take that, you dirty slut. Take that!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Was all she could say in response.

It was not long before it became clear that the mewing noises coming from Victoria were not ones of pain or anguish but ones of pleasure and desire. It was clear that Amos's big cock was having the desired effect on his slut of a wife.

"Oh God, bitch, that's good, that's so fucking good. I don't think I have ever fucked a pussy that is so tight. Oh take that you bitch, take all of my cock. God, you are loving this, aren't you. Your pussy is so wet, it's fucking dripping, you lovely bitch. I bet your husband never made you so wet, or so full?"

"Oh no, no, he never did. It is so good! It is so big! Don't stop, don't stop fucking my little pussy with that big black cock of yours. Oh! Oh! Oh! So good. So big..."

The noises next door began to get more and more urgent. It sounded like Amos was fucking Victoria with all his strength and consequently the animal groans were getting louder and louder. It was clear that he was close.

"Oh yes, bitch, come on, I am nearly there. Tell me how much you want it, tell me how much you need it."

"Oh yes, cum in my married white pussy, fuck my married white pussy with that big black cock of yours. Make me your whore. Make me your slave...

"Oh I need it. I need it. It is so much bigger than my husband's.

"Oh yes, that's it. Harder! Harder! Oh you are splitting me, that's so good, oh yes, I am cumming..."

"Oh yes. bitch, take that, take all of my black spunk. Aggggghhhhhh!!!!"

As James heard another man empty his spunk into his wife's pussy, in honour of Amos's triumph in turning his wife into a whore and for fucking her properly for the first time in her young life, he closed his eyes and allowed his cock to shoot spunk up in the air. Victoria fucking another man had caused him to cum. Again. Bitch.

But, whereas Amos had the undeniable privilege of empting his copious seed in the warm confines of his wife's hot cunt, James had to settle for cumming over his hand. Bitch.

After a minute or so, when everyone took a little time to recover and James cleaned himself off with his handkerchief, movements could once more be heard from next door. Things were not yet over. Amos might have used his wife's pussy, but that still left Jessie...

He heard Amos get off the bed, the sound of a zipper being done up, and the movement of people. He assumed Jessie would be climbing on to the bed to replace Amos between his wife's spread legs. Instead, and rather surprisingly, he heard the sound of some clicks, it sounded like his wife's handcuffs were being removed. For a few seconds James thought that that was it, they had finished with his wife and maybe Jessie had cum watching Amos fuck her? My God, finally his ordeal could be finished!

Alas James quickly discovered his hopes were to be dashed. Again.

"Get on to all fours, bitch, make sure that sweet @ss of yours is nicely raised for your Master."

"Yes, Sir."

Jessie had spoken and it was clear that he was far from finished with Victoria. He wanted to fuck the bitch from behind, to savour the delicious cheeks of her young arse, to no doubt spank her and to maul her hanging breasts. James could not blame him, he could imagine how lovely she would look, on all fours, her dress bunched up around her waist, her bottom lovingly framed by her stockings and suspenders, her tits hanging down. It was a lovely, subservient position for a bitch to be in and one that was entirely appropriate for Victoria.

"That's it bitch, arch your back a little and spread your legs. Good, good. You look delightful, are you ready, to be fucked again, bitch?"

"Oh, Sir, my pussy is so sore, but I think I am ready. Just please be gentle with me, Sir..."

"Quiet, bitch, you know you need it rough."

There was then the unmistakable sound of a firm black hand on innocent white flesh. Victoria's lovely innocent white bottom was being spanked. Again.

As James had predicted, by ordering his wife to get on to all fours, it allowed Jessie to easily punish his whore of a wife. And quite rightly so, James thought.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! It hurts, it hurts. Ooooh...."

"Bitch, you love your bottom being spanked. Admit, it, these past few days, you have loved us punishing your arse."

"Oh Sir, ooh gentle, please, yes, it is true. I am a whore who loves to be spanked. Oh that's it, spank my married white bottom hard. Punish your slave. Oooh..."

Of course, she would never let her husband treat her this way, James mused. It was obviously only at the hands of a black man when she would permit herself to be treated in such a degrading fashion. Bitch.

The sound of hand on bottom flesh went on for a few minutes. Victoria screamed out, but she never once complained. Indeed her screams were not really ones of anguish, indeed they were more like groans. The groans of a bitch in heat.

James, in response to this, sank to the floor, put his head in his hands and leant back against the bedroom door. He no longer cared whether one of the black thugs came out and found him sitting in utter defeat at what was transpiring in his bedroom. He had married a whore. It was as simple as that. And rather than being repulsed by this, his fucking stupid dick refused to remain in anything but a constant state of erection. A condition he had not found himself in since he was a teenager. And what did that make him, other than a sick cvukhold who took perverse pleasure in other men abusing his wife?

James looked down at his small white dick. It was as hard as it had ever been. Leaning back, eyes closed, he once more started to rub himself off. If this was defeat, it was still a glorious one...

"Ok, bitch, that will do for now. Your arse is red enough for me to fuck." Jessie said, after a few minutes of administering, what sounded to James, some pretty vigorous spanks. He imagined that her arse would indeed be a bright shade of red and it would have made a lovely contrast to her innocent lingerie. He could hear the sound of her panting. She was ready.

"Yes, Sir, I am ready for your cock. I am ready for you to fuck me in my little white pussy.

"Ouch, oh Sir, that is so big. Please go gently. Oh my God, your big black cock feels so big in my little white pussy. Oh please, Sir, oh, please, it feels like it is in my stomach. Oh my God, there is more, oh p-please your cock is sooo fucking big..."

"Bitch, there you go, you have got all 13 inches in you fucking whore. My God, Amos, her pussy is so tight, when you fucked it, she must have been as tight as a virgin!"

"Yes, she was tight, virgin tight. Clearly her husband does not have the dick to fuck the bitch properly. And, bearing in mind she has only ever been fucked by small white cock, for us, she is effectively still a virgin. Isn't that right, my dear?"

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" was all Victoria could utter in response to Amos's question. Jessie was clearly fucking the bitch hard and she was in such a state of delirium that she could no longer form a coherent response to a simple question.

"That's quite alright my dear, it must be difficult to talk when you have so much dick in you. My word, Jessie, that is some sight on offer. She looks so small and such a sweet little bitch up against you. My word, are those tears in your eyes? Jessie, you are clearly fucking the bitch too hard!" Amos laughed as he spoke.

"Hey, man, you know you can never fuck a bitch too hard. There, take that, you whore..."

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"Jessie, be careful, she may never be able to fuck again the way you are fucking her."

Both men laughed.

"She certainly won't be able to fuck her husband again. His dick will never be able to satisfy her now she has tasted some real cock."

"Yes, that is correct. I must say, I am impressed with the way she has been able to handle us both. You know how some women just can't seem to be able to accommodate us, but you've got to hand it to the bitch, she has certainly met the challenge well."

"Yes, she has complied with every one of our wishes, however much she pretended not to want to at first. And her pussy is so fine, even after you stretched it, it is some of the best I have ever had."

The way Amos and Jessie were talking, they could have been talking about a champion horse, rather then his wife.

"Oh, there you go bitch, you like it hard, don't you? Take my cock, you dirty whore"

"That's it Jessie, fuck the bitch like she deserves to be. Give it to her hard, grab her hair and ride her like the whore she is..."

"Ooh, ouch"

It sounded like Jessie had indeed grabbed her hair and yanked her head back.

"Oh, yes, you dirty bitch, tell me how much you like it".

"Oh! Oh! Oh please be gentle. You are f-fucking me too hard. Oh be gentle with me. Be gentle with me. Oh! Oh..."

"Tell me bitch, tell me you love Jessie's big old black cock." And to emphasise the point, the sound of spanking could be heard.

"Oh I love it. I love your b-big black cock in my tight white married pussy. Oh please, it is so big, you are so hard, you are fucking me so hard... Oh it is sooo good."

It sounded like Victoria had just cum.

Nothing was said for a few minutes and all James could hear was the sound of Jessie's groin smacking up against his wife's upturned reddened cheeks and her screaming in orgasmic delight. It seemed like she was in a constant state of orgasmic bliss since he reckoned that, in a spate of a few minutes, she must have cum several times. Bitch.

James could just imagine the scene taking place in his bedroom -- his wife would be on all fours, kneeling on his bed presenting her spanked red bottom to her black Master. Her dress would still be on but unbuttoned so her big white tits would be hanging out, shaking back in forth in response to the fucking. It would also be bunched up at her waist and Jessie would be standing behind her, aggressively fucking her small white married pussy with his big black dick. He would be grabbing on to her long blond hair, and would be spanking her bottom to emphasise the different roles -- one of Master and the other of sex slave.

Amos was probably standing nearby, taking the fucking in, revelling in how the poor wife was being forced to submit to their every sexual whim. It did not sound like she was being double fucked since her constant screams suggested that she was not being forced to suck on Amos's cock. But perhaps Amos was molesting her ti!ts as his friend reamed her.

It did not take long before the young wife's delicious pussy caused Jessie to reach his crisis point.

"That's it bitch, I am going to cum. Are you ready to take your Master's spunk?"

"Oh yes Sir. Fuck me, empty your spunk in your bitch's married white pussy. Ooooh, I can feel it. I can feel you cumming in me. So much spunk. Oooh God, I am cumming too..."

"Oh you fucking dirty whore, that is so good. Take all my spunk you naughty little bitch..."

For the second time that day\, James's wife allowed another man to emit his spunk in the holiest of holes. In total, including the blow jobs she had been forced to commit, this was the fourth time today that a black man's copious thick spunk had been forced into her once innocent body.

A few minutes subsided after Jessie had cum before any meaningful sound could be heard from the bedroom. James naturally had also cum, timing his pleasure to perfectly coincide with Jessie's. As this thug took pleasure in his wife, so of course it was perfectly natural for the husband to follow suit. James then wondered whether they would fuck his wife again. From the conversation next door, it did not appear that was going to be the case.

It was Amos who was speaking. "Thank you so much for today and I think that will be it, for now at least. Unfortunately, Jessie and I have other business to attend to and as much as we would like to stay and fuck you again, business is business.

"Now, as for tomorrow..."

James did not bother hanging around to hear anymore. By this time he had well and truly had had enough. If the debauched proceedings were over, he needed to escape, gather his thoughts and determine exactly what he was going to do. So, without making a sound, he stood up, put his cock back into his pants, grabbed his case and flowers and made his way towards the staircase and down towards the front door. Once outside he ran as fast as he could, away from the hell he had just been in...

Three hours later...

James decided that he would return home. He had spent the intervening hours walking the streets, coming to terms with what he had just witnessed and what he knew it meant, both in terms of who he was and what their marriage had become. In terms of the latter, he recognised that his marriage was now a sham. His wife was a whore for black cock, he appreciated that he would never be able to satisfy her again and, as such, what was left of their marriage?

Sure, they got on, but if he could no longer satisfy her sexually, was there really any point in continuing? Could he stay married to a woman if he knew that she would regularly be getting her fix of big black dick? In terms of the former, he knew what he had become but he did not yet fully want to recognise this awful truth. Being a cuckhold is not something a man takes easy.

As he entered his house, he made his way into the lounge where he heard the TV on and assumed his wife would be.

In any normal house, a housewife would have been watching some dreadful drama on HBO. But this was no normal house and the sight that greeted James was not one you would find in a typical white American home.

Victoria was sitting down on the sofa, her legs were spread wide and she had her big black dildo inserted up her tight pussy. She was still wearing the same outfit that she had worn when the two old black gardeners had fucked her earlier that day. Her big breasts were sill hanging out of her light blue dress, her legs were spread wide. She still had on her flesh coloured stockings, white suspenders and blue heels. She was panting in delight, licking her lips and avidly watching some hardcore black porn.

James quickly noticed that this was not a film that he had seen before. The images were grainy, it looked like a home video. The film showed a beautiful white woman, her hands were pinned behind her back and her big tits were straining her thin white cotton blouse. A black man entered the picture. She pleaded with him to stop, she was married, her husband would be upset. He just laughed and ripped her shirt open to reveal her luscious tits. The film them panned to the man. It was Amos, he was laughing and licking his lips...

Victoria was so engrossed by the film that she did not initially notice her husband enter the room. However, after a few seconds she finally saw him and, when she did, she screamed and withdrew the black dildo from her pussy, closed her legs and tried to cover herself up.

"Darling, I did not expect you home today! I-I thought you were coming home on Sunday. I was just...well as you can see I was just watching one of those films. It is a new one, I managed to rent from the store, maybe we can watch it together... Er, just let me turn it off..."

She was scrambling round for the remote, desperate to turn off what was clearly anything but a regular porno flick. James looked at the screen, the woman was being forced on to her knees, in preparation no doubt to suck Amos's cock. At that moment, Victoria found the remote and turned the film off.

She got up and tried in vain to make herself look decent. Her outfit was too tight and slutty for that. She buttoned herself up, which did cover up some of her tits but due to the low cut of her dress, an enormous amount of cleavage was still on display. She pulled her dress down, but this barely covered her arse, the tops of her stockings could clearly be seen.

She then made her way towards her husband, kissed him on the mouth with lips that, only a few hours ago, had been happily around a big black cock. She took the flowers that he still had and sweetly smelled them.

"Are these for me? You shouldn't have they are lovely. Look, sit down, I will get you a drink and some dinner. What happened anyway? Was your meeting cancelled? You should have called? I would have had something prepared..."

James all the while had said nothing and had remained motionless, watching his whore of a wife potter around him. He was barely listening to a word she said. He quickly wanted to end this pointless charade, so he spoke:

"I saw you fucking the gardeners."

Victoria froze and stopped talking. She turned around and looked at him.

"What?"

"You heard what I said, I saw you fucking the gardeners. I saw you blow them off and then I heard you fucking them in our bedroom. You are a whore."

And with that James calmly left the room and Victoria and made his way to his study. He had meant to say that the marriage was over, that he wanted a divorce, but something in him and prevented him from doing so. Maybe it was seeing his wife again, his beautiful wife, dressed like a whore committing another disgusting sexual act? He knew if he ended it, he would never get to see that body again, or see it being abused by another black cock.

He entered his study, sat down at his desk and poured himself a long drink.

Five minutes and one drink later, Victoria sheepishly entered the study. She looked at her husband, who said nothing as she entered. She saw that his eyes were red, he had probably been crying. She had caused that and she was not proud of the fact.

Since he had not told her to get out, she sat herself down in the chair opposite the desk. She crossed her legs which caused her dress to rise up her delicious legs, James could clearly see the flesh above her stockings and her suspenders. She placed her hands on her lap and demurely looked down. Her big tits were heaving up and down, she was clearly in fear of what might happen to her.

James noted how much of a horny bitch she looked, how utterly alluring and fuckable she was. And he was going to lose her, wasn't he?

Meanwhile Victoria knew the chances of saving her marriage were slim to non-existent but she needed to confront him, to come clean, it was the only way she thought she could possibly have a chance of saving her marriage. Indeed there was no point in trying to deny what had happened, he had seen and heard everything.

James looked at her. "Nothing you can say can make any difference to me, now. You are a whore. A whore for black cock. We can't to go on..."

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,018 Followers