Naive Housewives Are Led Astray Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,014 Followers

"Before you end it all, before you throw away what we have, don't you want to hear how it happened, perhaps it would make a difference?

"After all, it was you who brought the porn into our lives, so you are partly to blame..."

"Me! I was not the one who fucked those black men..."

"No but it was you who showed me the power of black dick. Admit it, you were turned on by seeing what those black men could do to that poor white girl. I am not saying what I did was right, but I think you should hear how this happened..."

James was stunned. He had expected to lash out at his wife and tell her to go hang, but what she said was true, to a certain extent. He said nothing. Deep down he wanted to hear how his wife became a whore for black cock.

James's silence was taken by Victoria as acquiescence to hearing her confession. So, without any further ado, she embarked upon her story, which began a few days ago, on the Monday...

To be continued...

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,014 Followers