Naughty Fiancée Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny watched the dry canyon scenery whizz by as the wind blew through the windows and caressed her gorgeous face in the bright California sunshine. She dug into her purse for her sunglasses and put them on. Even if she had to keep quiet, she was going to thoroughly relax and enjoy this.

The SUV quickly served around a corner and Stewart nervously croaked, "Umm...You know, if we don't make this flight, I can always catch the next one."

"Nah man," Tyrone said confidently, "I said I'll get you there on time. I'm a man of my word."

"No, realllyyyy." Stewart squealed, his heart nearly leaped into his throat as the tires screeched around another corner. He felt the car slide and gripped the door's grab handle so tight his knuckles turned white. Angry, he grunted, "DAMN IT! TYRONE! Are you TRYING to kill us?"

"What?" Tyrone asked innocently as they coasted past another corner.

"I want to get to the --" Stewart yelled but was cut short as they negotiated the last corner, "A- AIRPORT IN ONE PIECE!

"Fine, fine, I'll slow down." Tyrone sighed, easing off the gas as they rolled up to a red light.

Stewart let out a breath of relief. His phone beeped from a text message. He took his phone out, his hands shaking from all the adrenaline coursing through his veins. The text read that the flight was delayed by 30 minutes. He took in a deep breath and exhaled, "Flight's delayed by another 30 minutes."

"Hey, at least you won't miss it." Tyrone replied, thinking to himself, 'I'll do anything to get you on that plane you son-of-a-bitch.'

Tyrone glanced back at Jenny, he could see all the way up her gray business miniskirt. His eyes roamed from the top of her lacy black thigh-high stockings and up to the black straps of her garter belt. He hungrily eyed the inside of her tanned, firm thighs and his attention was drawn towards the sparkling ring on her left finger. Her finger was pressing against the black g-string, no doubt trying to get more of the Sluice in her. Over the music in the background, he asked, "Doing ok back there?"

Jenny had her eyes closed and didn't say anything. She was lying against the door, basking in the warmth of the sun with the sea breeze blowing by as she enjoyed herself. Using her right index finger and thumb, she pinched her left nipple through her blazer, sending tingly pleasure signals to her brain while giving an "OK" gesture to Tyrone.

Jenny's left hand was pressing the dildo trying to get every little bit of it into her as possible. The Sluice moved to the music's tempo, but the lower volume resulted in weaker buzzes and slower twirls. The volume wasn't loud enough for the Sluice to send her over the edge, which she was both glad for and dreaded.

Up front, Stewart was apprehensive about talking since Tyrone was driving like crazy. After Tyrone turned the volume down, Stewart knew that Tyrone could be reasoned with. The song was ending and they were still waiting for the light to turn green. Now was the best time and boldly, he suggested, "How 'bout we listen to the radio?"

"WOW! Not even a 'thank you' for slowing down and now you're asking me to change my tunes?" Tyrone scoffed. "You have some balls there bud."

"I'm not going to THANK YOU for almost killing us." Stewart replied angrily and turned the stereo to the local pop station.

Tyrone knew better than to argue with Stewart for Jenny's sake. If he didn't get along with Stewart, it would be difficult for him to see Jenny. Disgruntledly, Tyrone mumbled, "Whatever man."

"Thank you." Stewart said, letting out a sigh of relief over winning again. It was the first time that he liked listening to a cheesy used car commercial.

"You're welcome." Tyrone smiled victoriously.

"Damn it." Stewart muttered.

"Oh stop it you two." Jenny said in her best motherly tone, "You boys are neighbors. Stewart, it's Tyrone's car and he's driving. Besides, shouldn't you be nice to him since he's going to be 'taking care' of your fiancée while you're gone?"

"Ah, touché!" Tyrone said grinning like an idiot.

"Will you shut --" Stewart protested.

"STEWART!" Jenny said sternly, lightly slapping him on the shoulder, "Play nice."

The light turned green and Tyrone put the pedal to the metal. Jenny yelped as she was thrown back into her seat. The black Mercedes launched into the intersection and peeled onto the highway like a race car, weaving in and out of lanes dodging cars.

When the car commercial was over, the radio host made an announcement that caught everyone's attention. Tyrone even slowed down as the host explained that a crazy guy had climbed over the airport fence and ran across the runway. The nutcase had caused numerous flight delays until the authorities finally caught up with him. After the announcement, neither men spoke to one another for the rest of the drive, preferring the radio as a companion.

In the backseat, Jenny was nodding on and off to the SUV's gentle rocking. The Sluice between her legs felt like she was being massaged to sleep. The oceanic scenery was whipping past her window in a blur and she eventually dozed off to sleep.

'Where am I?' Jenny asked herself as she dreamily came to her senses. She remembered being in the car. Blinking several times, she saw that she wasn't in the car anymore. She laying on her side on a strip of plush red carpet in the middle of an arid desert with the clear blue sky overhead.

A lecherous laugh came from behind, "You don't know where you are?"

"No, I don't." Jenny answered flatly as she rolled onto her hands and knees. Her eyes coming into better focus, she saw that the desert sloped upwards and formed a wall of a crater. She was about to turn around to face the owner of the lecherous laugh when she noticed the naked men standing at the top of the crater. There were hundreds of them! They were all broad shouldered, some were tall, some were short but all of them were standing in the distance, stroking their cocks to her.

"You are in a place of...shall we say," The voice taunted, "consummation."

"A place of consumm --" Jenny started to ask but stopped mid-sentence when she looked over her shoulders. On her back were a pair of magnificent pure white wings. Framed between her wings, she saw Tyrone at the end of the red carpet. He was sitting on a black, high-backed throne with a red leather upholstery. The throne itself was on a three-step platform and he sat on it naked with his legs open. His big black cock hung over the red seat and pointed downwards at the floor. There was a hint of panic in her voice, "Why are you naked? And how did I get here?"

"Oh, don't be so shocked," Tyrone explained casually, "it's not like you're any better."

Jenny turned her head and looked at herself. She too was completely naked except for her snow white wings and a halo above her head, "How did I --"

Tyrone cut Jenny off, "You created this. A place of perfection and fulfillment."

"Where's Stewart then?" Jenny asked.

"He's up there somewhere." Tyrone said, waving up at the sky.

"Then why am I here?" Jenny asked, wondering why she was separated from her beloved fiancé.

"To make a choice." Tyrone answered and snapped his fingers.

Two silky white pillows instantly appeared out of thin air and landed on the lush red carpet in front of Jenny. One pillow had a black dildo that looked about 8 inches in length and 2 inches wide. Just looking at it made her pussy wet. It was as if her pussy was anticipating the pleasure and was preparing itself for penetration. The other pillow had a 2 carat diamond engagement ring with smaller diamonds that ran down the sides. Each of the diamonds sparkled radiantly in the sunlight.

"Lemme guess, choose the dildo, I lose Stewart. I'll take the ring, thank you." Jenny said. She snatched the sparkling ring from the pillow and sat up with her back straight. A soon as she slipped the engagement ring onto her finger, the pillows and dildo vanished into thin air. Part of her wanted to indulge in the lascivious pleasure, but not at the cost of her fiancé.

"That was a quick decision." Tyrone said as he approached Jenny and crouched behind her.

Jenny turned her head around and replied, "It was an easy one."

"It's so beautiful." Jenny remarked at the sparkling ring, she held her hand out in front of her to show Tyrone the fiery ring. She tilted her head up towards him with a proud smile, expecting to see a look of disappointment on his face. Instead, she watched in horror as his hands latched onto the gold halo above her head. Jenny asked, "Wha -- "

The words barely left Jenny's mouth when Tyrone yanked the halo down from midair and held it in front of her. Jenny faced her head forward, her eyes followed his dark, muscular arms extending past both sides of her face. Her eyes continued down his veiny forearms and stopped at his black hands.

Tyrone was gripping both ends of the glowing halo, holding it just inches away from her pretty face. Then, he began twisting the gold halo like he was wringing out a wet shirt until it resembled a twisted breadstick. The gold halo turned into a twisted gold rod that was 8 inches in length with spiraling twists.

"Easy choice, you say?" Tyrone chuckling wickedly. He wielded the gold shaft in his right hand and his left arm snaked around Jenny's collarbone to bring her much smaller body up against his broad, muscular chest.

Jenny balanced herself on her knees, her hands instinctively reached up and grabbed onto Tyrone's thick forearm that was wrapped around her collarbone. Out of the corner of her eye, she watched the glowing shaft disappear behind her.

"But I CHOSE the ring!" Jenny cried, feeling the head of the shiny gold shaft touching her slit. Turning her head back and looking up at Tyrone, she pled half-heartedly, "You can't! I love Stewart! Please, I beg you, I want my fiancé!!"

"I know. I know. Believe me, I know. It doesn't count as long as I'm not using my cock, right?" Tyrone smirked lecherously down at her.

'Oh my god, he's going to fuck me with my own halo.' Jenny thought, shaking her head in denial with the look of realization spread across her face. Her body tensed up when she felt Tyrone slowly and firmly push the gold dildo into her. She had a tight cunt, but the amount of lubrication from her pussy allowed the dildo's immense thickness to slide past her folds with surprisingly little resistance. Her bright blue eyes bugged out and she bit her bottom lip upon feeling her flesh stretching around the penetrating shaft.

Tyrone nuzzled his face against the magnificent angel's wavy blonde hair and whispered into her ear, "You angels all the same. You think you're perfect. You think love is all you need. But once you get a taste of a big cock, you all turn into sluts."

"No," Jenny cried, "that's not true. I've CHANGED!"

Jenny felt Tyrone's thick forearm loosen and took this chance to lurch forward. She broke free of his grasp and her hands shot out in front of her to break the fall.

In an instant, Tyrone grabbed Jenny's long, silky, blonde hair and twisted it around his fist. He jerked her head back as far as her neck could go. Jenny's slim arms extended out from under her, her fingertips dug into the lush red carpet to support her upper body while her back was completely arched and her head pulled back.

Jenny looked up at Tyrone with pleading eyes and begged, "Please! I love my fiancé!!"

"Tell me you don't want this," Tyrone said challengingly, "tell me you won't miss feeling full."

Not wanting to lie, Jenny didn't answer Tyrone. Chewing both her lips, she was trying her best not to give him the satisfaction of hearing her scream in ecstasy. She bit hard, barely able to suppress her faint whimpers. Her taut stomach was heaving up and down as she struggled to deal with her body's betrayal. Her pussy definitely welcomed the invading shaft that was stretching it out oh-so-wonderfully. Every additional inch that penetrated her pushed the thoughts of her fiancé out of her mind. Her heart may have loved Stewart, but her body couldn't deny the pleasure it was feeling. It felt so bad yet so fucking good at the same time.

'Even angels have their wicked schemes.' Jenny admitted to herself as Tyrone gave another push and another inch disappeared into her. She could feel her wet, delicate pussy lips stretching and tightly closing around every ridge, every valley of the smooth, thick, hard rod. Even though only three inches were inside her, the thickness of it made her feel completely full.

"Shit, you have one tight little cunt." Tyrone grunted as he continued to push the makeshift dildo into Jenny with a little corkscrew action.

Jenny couldn't tell how many inches she had taken, she was guessing maybe five which meant she still had maybe another three to go. And then all of a sudden, she felt Tyrone ram the remainder of her halo into her. She bit down on her lips hard, but even that couldn't completely stifle her high pitched screams and gasps.

"Easy there, babe," Tyrone said softly to calm the angel. He released her hair and she collapsed onto the lush red carpet, face down and ass up. He gently stroked the back of her head, her neck and down the length of her spine while saying, "Just relax, it's ok, it's all in there now. You'll get to see your fiancé soon, but before that, you're going to have an orgasm. So just relax."

Jenny calmed down with Tyrone's soothing voice. She was gradually adjusting to the feeling of heavenly fullness.

"It's not right for Stewart to keep you for himself you know? That's it, just relax." Tyrone continued. Jenny's love tunnel was filled to near capacity and he was flicking the exposed end of the dildo to punctuate the end of his sentence. The hollow dildo made a 'DING' sound as it vibrated maddeningly inside the poor angel.

Tyrone waited for the ringing to stop and said, "You know you were made for this, don't you? Hot sluts with amazing bodies like yours were designed for sex, you know that right? Just relax and do what comes naturally to horny sluts like you."

'DING' as Tyrone flicked the halo again.

The way the rod resonated with each flick of his fingers was driving Jenny insane. Her body responded by wriggling in lust, anticipating to feel that sweet interplay of smooth and twisting ridges rubbing against the tight gates of her twat at any second.

"Phew, this is hard work, Ms. Turner," Tyrone said, "I'm tired. You are one devoted fiancée, I can tell you that. You're right, you have changed. You can leave now, though I would suggest that you take that wicked thing out of your pussy first."

Jenny reached between her legs to grab the end of the dildo. But it was impossible for her fingers to get a good grip on the smooth, rounded end. It didn't help that the exposed end was covered in her slick juices, making it hard for her fingers to get a firm grasp. Her French-manicured fingertips desperately clawed at the smooth end, but the harder she tried, the more her nails tapped against the dildo. The tapping of her nails sent vibrations echoing through the empty shaft, penetrating and reverberating through her body in rippling waves.

"Use those strong pussy muscles and hold it while I grab it." Tyrone suggested, trying to be ever so helpful.

Jenny gave a frustrated sigh and focused on pushing the halo out of her. Through lots of exercise and having a naturally gifted body, she had a very tight pussy that squeezed firmly around cocks, fingers and anything that was shoved in it. Her elastic pussy always snapped back to its original tightness from any stretching and she depended on those elastic cunt muscles to free herself from this lewd place.

Jenny grunted and squeezed her cunt as hard as she could. She face turned red from the exertion and her efforts were rewarded when the dildo slowly slid out, spreading her pussy lips open until the gold rod stuck out an inch.

"Almost there." Tyrone said encouragingly.

Jenny took in a deep breath and squeezed again. The next two inches popped out fairly quickly and easily. The momentum even pulled the third inch steadily out of her love tunnel and the dildo was teetering almost halfway out of her. She tried to wrap her fingers around it but the shaft simply slipped out of her fingertips, wobbling up and down. The slick coat of her juices made grasping it all but impossible.

Pausing to catch her breath, Jenny heard Tyrone ask, "You need a hand?"

With her face mashed into the carpet, Jenny turned her head towards Tyrone and nodded.

There was a look of anguished depravity on her angelic face while her fingertips clawed at the slippery shaft. Tyrone grabbed the base of the dildo and pulled it completely out. Jenny's hands were still hovering between her thighs and under her cunt when he rammed it back in with a single stroke, all the way to the hilt. Her fingers fully extended as her slick folds rode the interplay of bumps and twists, overloading her senses.

"Oops, it was too slippery. Let's try that again, don't give up now!" Tyrone encouraged, "Use that tight cunt to push it out."

"Argh!" Jenny let out a grunt of frustration. She couldn't believe it! She had it out! And with a single thrust, she had to start all over again! She never should've trusted Tyrone. If only she had been able to grab the dildo when it was halfway out. She had expended a great deal of effort to push the fat dildo out of her tight cunt. And now, driven by pure pleasure plus a dash of hope that removing it would bring an end to the wicked teasing, she concentrated on her pussy muscles and squeezed as hard as she could.

Just like before, the dildo moved slowly at first, then it gained momentum and the slippery rod slid right into her waiting hands. Creamy juices oozed between her fingers as she tried to get a solid grip on the slippery rod. Clenching her fists tightly around the thick shaft, she slowly pulled and pulled.

"UNGH!" Jenny moaned. Her pearly white teeth bit into the carpet as the thick shaft departed from her most inner core. She buried her head into the carpet, overwhelmed by the sensation of her pussy lips stretching over a wider portion of shaft. She crested over a hump and in an instant, her slit wrapped around the slightly thinner portion of the shaft. Her eyes shot wide open when the next inch stretched her, she could feel the ribbing along the shaft as another inch left her. Her cunt clenched tightly onto the phallus as each inch gradually popped and popped and popped out of her.

"Ahhh." Jenny sighed. After 8 delightful bumps, the tip grazed the angel's pearly gates. She was yearning for that sweet release and she was already missing the full feeling.

"There, you can go be with your precious Stewart whenever you want." Tyrone taunted as he cupped his hands over hers. His massive black hands engulfed her delicate, petite hands. Holding her hand in his, he rubbed the dildo along her slick folds.

Jenny had one side of her face pressed against the lush red carpet, her ass up in the air while her cunt being teased beyond all measure and her heart was sounding off alarms. She loved her fiancé and her heart was telling her to leave, to put an end to this before it got too far -- as if she had not gone far enough. With her head on the red carpet, she looked back at Tyrone, her horniness was obvious.

"Or you can stay and play." Tyrone laughed. He pressed the tip of the gold phallus against Jenny's slit and slowly penetrated her again. He watched the shiny gold tip push her pink lips to the side and made those soft folds stretch around the bulbous head until it popped into her.

Jenny grimaced at the intrusion. She didn't want to give Tyrone the satisfaction of hearing her lustful screams of pleasure. It was the very least she could do, even if she couldn't bring herself to leave.

123456...9