Naughty Fiancée Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrone pushed the dildo deeper and made the angel scream anyway. The barren crater amplified and echoed her ecstatic scream, the type of screams that only her fiancé should be privy to.

"HHHAAAAHHH!" Jenny screamed and clenched her eyes shut as the halo of decadence tunneled its way back inside of her. Cascading falls of the freshest pussy cream was flowing down the sides of her pussy, coating every crest and every valley of the ribbed shaft every inch of the way. The dildo bottomed out and Jenny squeezed her pussy, pushing the dildo out into her palm. Her French-manicured fingers wrapped around the slippery rod and she tugged fast. Too fast.

The dildo's rapid departure from Jenny's most inner core felt like a freight train whooshing out of a tunnel. Her cunt held onto the retreating rod so tight she thought she might turn inside out. All of her senses felt like they were being sucked right out of her pussy. The sensation of her lips gliding over every single bump and twist made her hips buck. Her body kept bucking until the last inch slid out from her pink slit and she felt her hands slam into Tyrone's palm.

In reaction, Tyrone pushed Jenny's hands and rammed the dildo back into her cunt. Every time she pulled the gold shaft out, he rammed it back in and made her scream. He made the angel fuck herself and the two of them made her halo jackhammer her cunt.

Jenny's elastic pink slit stretched over every twisting ridge of the shaft. Her soft pussy lips rode over the peaks and clamped down as it slid down the valleys. She shuddered, no longer denying the pleasures she felt.

Unbeknownst to the angel, she was taking pleasure in destroying herself. She was too busy enjoying herself to feel the physical change overcoming her with every stroke. The magnificent angel, the faithful and loving fiancée was gone, replaced by a hedonistic slut.

"I knew you hadn't change." Tyrone said smugly. He was taking pleasure in corrupting the pure angel. "You're addicted to sex, addicted to cock, infatuated by all the ways your body can cum. You're built to be fucked."

"That's not true." Jenny protested, her head hanging in shame. She knew that she didn't belong here, that she should leave this immoral place. But she didn't want to. She was in heaven. Her head thrashed around the carpet wildly from the pleasures the ribbed shaft gave her as it slid in and out of her slit. Unashamedly, she moaned, "You're making me do this."

"Making you do what?" Tyrone ask.

Jenny opened her eyes, her hands stopped. She saw Tyrone smiling with his arms crossed. She didn't even notice that his hands had stopped pushing hers. It was her own hands that had been unconsciously taken over pumping the dildo.

"Oh god!" Jenny gasped in horror, her hands let go of the slippery shaft.

"I'm just as shocked as you are." Tyrone sneered at the twisted gold rod that was half lodged in the angel.

"I can't believe what I'm doing!" Jenny sighed.

"Me either! I can't say I didn't enjoy watching you ream yourself out that halo. But I'll help you out." Tyrone said, grabbing onto the dildo. The metallic rod felt warm in his hands as it transferred the heat from inside her. He held it steady and said, "On one condition, you slide off of it on your own."

This was Jenny's chance! The angel quickly rose onto her hands and knees. But in her haste, her hips unconsciously moved back slightly. Just ever so slightly but it was enough to feel good. It so fucking good, the blonde bombshell chastised herself for allowing another inch slip inside. She rocked forward an inch and instantly she missed it. Debating what to do, the angel began rocking her hips, one inch forward and one inch back.

At least when the gold dildo was in the angel's hands, she had some sort of control, but not now, not when her pussy was hungry with need. Now, all she wanted to do was satisfy herself. The angel had no idea that each time her hips rocked back, Tyrone loosened his grasp on the gold rod. Her tightness made the phallus slowly slip through his grasp. She had no idea that the remaining length was gradually decreasing. By the time that she did, it was already too late.

The angel was slamming her body back and forth into Tyrone's hand as he held onto the shaft. All that remained to pleasure the angel was an inch of the tip that was left sticking out of his fist.

"What's wrong?" Jenny heard Tyrone ask with a smirk in his voice. Lost in the abyss of pleasure, she only managed to say one word, "More."

"Oh, now you want more of this?" Tyrone asked nonchalantly, bringing the deformed halo in front of the gorgeous angel's face.

"Look at this." Tyrone demanded from behind.

As Jenny's bright blue eyes examined the glowing rod, she found it hard to believe that something so symbolic of holiness could be twisted and turned into something so wicked. The angel turned her head away, she couldn't look at it anymore.

Tyrone continued to taunt the angel as he rotated the shiny gold rod and said, "Look at how wet you are."

Jenny refuse and whimpered, "No, I don't want -- "

"Wow, you're really soaked, huh?" Tyrone commented, cutting her off. "It really shows how horny you are."

Jenny snuck a glance, hoping to see that Tyrone was lying, he wasn't. There was no denying it, her cream was dripping and oozing down every crevice along the 8 inch shaft. Her sneak peek turned into a stare of admiration. Her white cream marbled beautifully against the gold shaft. Embarrassingly, the angel nodded her head in agreement.

"Jennifer, I've got something special for you. A special gift for angels such as yourself." Tyrone smirked.

Tyrone go of the golden shaft and Jenny's eyes followed the glowing rod as it fell to the ground. It landed in front of her with a dull 'THUMP.' Jenny pivoted her body on all fours to see what he had for her. What she saw made her jump back.

The angel was face to face with 10 inches of black cock. She recoiled in fear and sat back on her haunches, her back upright and her hands covered her mouth as she stared at the massive cock in awe. Her halo felt like heaven and that was only 8 inches. She couldn't even fathom what Tyrone's beast would feel like.

"I give you...the 'Despoiler of Angels'! But first, I want to know what it feels like to have your magnificent centerfold lips wrapped around my cock." Tyrone laughed, staring down at the beautiful angel.

Jenny looked amazingly hot with her large tits standing proudly on her chest, her nipples erect, heaving up and down from her labored breathing. Her flat stomach and thin waist defined her hourglass figure. Her magnificent snow white wings were spread out behind her and made her look like an angel of lust.

Jenny's hands covered her mouth as she whimpered, "It's embarrassing to do this in front of everyone."

"You gonna suck it or nah?" Tyrone asked, stroking his cock.

"Yes, I will." Jenny answered coyly, reaching out and wrapping her hands around the thick shaft, taking over stroking him. She felt his girth and he felt hefty in her hand. The ridges of his broad veins pulsated menacingly under her slim, French-manicured fingers. She felt the smooth skin glide along the rock hard shaft and she was getting wet just from stroking him.

The angel pointed the tip of the black cock at her lips. Parting her pink lips, her mouth stretched around the plump head. Her tongue touched the lead and twirled around it with her lips following in close behind. Her tongue slid along the underside of his cock as she slowly sank her mouth down the full length of his hard, black shaft.

"OOoohh YEAH!" Tyrone growled as he sank into her throat.

The angel could only moan. She looked up at Tyrone with her big blue eyes, she tilted her head back and slid his long dick out of her mouth. Her blonde hair hung over her back as she furiously licked the underside of his cock. Up and down and up and down her tongue went, slathering his entire length. Sufficiently lubed up, she slid it easily back down her throat. The angel began squeezing her tits hard and playing with her rubbery nipples.

"After this, I'm going to fuck all your slutty holes. Over and over." Tyrone groaned, "Your pussy's gonna get stretched as I fill your horny little hole. I'm going to fuck places you didn't even know existed and you'll be writhing in ecstasy until you cum a thousand times."

'Cum a thousand times?' Jenny thought, she liked the sound of that. After the next deep throat, she doubled the amount of suction and made her cheeks hollow out while her tongue lashed the underside of the sensitive head and all the way down to the root.

"God DAMN, you're gorgeous cocksucker. But enough of this." Tyrone growled. He grabbed Jenny's head with his large hands and pulled her off his cock. He pulled her off so hard she fell backwards and landed on her back. He stood over her and looked down at the angel on the red carpet. Her wings were spread wide like she was about to fly and her slender legs were splayed. He advanced on the fallen angel and continued, "Once I cum inside that sweet pussy, you're going to be mine. You won't be Stewart's angel no more, but you don't care do you?"

Jenny propped herself up on her elbows and bit onto her index finger cutely as Tyrone wrapped his hands around her narrow waist. The angel replied, "Then don't cum in me. I'll be Stewart's angel and we both get what we want."

"You just want the best of both worlds, huh?" Tyrone smirked. He knew if he didn't agree, there was a small chance that she might actually leave. Not likely given how horny this fallen angel was. But if he agreed, she'd be willing to fuck and that increased the odds of him cumming in her. He answered, "Fine, I'll pull out."

"Promise me you'll pull out." The angel said flatly, looking down, watching the plump head pushing her slick, pink lips to the side as Tyrone began to penetrate her. Her pink folds were stretching around the bulbous head until it gave way to the dangerously thick cock spearing into her sizzling cunt. She wriggled her hips as her pink, juicy pussy hungrily took in every inch that he gave her.

"OK." Tyrone replied looking down and seeing his big black cock sink into her tight, shaved pussy. He wrapped the angel's long legs around his waist and wrapped his hands around her waist. He leaned back, using her body weight to counterbalance his own, he made the slim angel arch her back until the only points of contact she had on the red carpet were the back of her head and her elbows. The angel's tits flopped and rolled as he easily lifted her up and down his rod, splitting her slit open again and again.

Jenny moaned with her eyes were closed, her lips were parted, her nipples stuck out half an inch and her pussy churned out as much cream as it could to appease the invading cock. Her body was limp, unable to move from Tyrone's powerful grip around her waist. She was totally dominated and controlled by his even more powerful cock spearing her core. The angel surrendered her body to him, having no choice but to enjoy the ride as Tyrone used her body to jerk himself off.

"No...AHh...oh god...it's...UH...too-oo...AH...sensitive!" Jenny cried, looking up at Tyrone with her furrowed brows and pleading eyes. He wasn't thrusting his full length into her, he was only thrusting enough to rub her g-spot with the tip. Her pussy was stretching around his fat cock, exposing every nerve of her sensitive g-spot to his repetitive hammering. The sensation was too much. Her entire body grew weak, her elbows buckled and she collapsed onto her back.

'This can't really be happening,' Jenny thought, 'this whole thing feels surreal. I can't be doing this, I need to stop this right now - but he's so deep - I don't want this - Oh that feels wonderful - I don't do this - fuck me - I'm an engaged woman - oh god, fuck me - An engaged woman - oh GAWWD - I'm engaged!!!!'

Jenny clutched onto Tyrone's thick forearms, her nails dug into his muscles and she hung on for dear life as she squealed, "No..HA...no..AH...you're going to...HA...to...make me ka-uh-umM!!"

The angel's cries fell on deaf ears. Tyrone ignored her pleas and continued to lift her body up and down like a rag doll. He was relentlessly hammering her g-spot on purpose, with purpose. He was fucking her so hard that her tits were bouncing and rolling playfully while she was arching her back. He had taken the innocent, pure, magnificent angel and turned her into nothing more than a piece of meat to satiate his needs.

"AHH...I'm really...AH...going to...cum! I'm...cummMIIING!" Jenny squealed, her orgasm came so quickly that all she could get out was a high-pitched shriek, "I'M CUMMING!"

"I'm...CUMMING!" The beautiful angel cried as she looked up at her corruptor. Her eyes were consumed by the lust that burned from within. She tried to breathe as the overwhelming sensation of pleasure washed over her. Her cunt muscles clenched tightly around Tyrone's shaft while rolling waves of heat radiated from her pussy and spread throughout her body. But Tyrone's cock didn't stopped. Each consecutive thrust created another crashing wave of heat. Her pussy released three to four torrents of her lewd juices to extinguish the flames. She gushed like a geyser, in sync with Tyrone's thrusts and she soaked the red carpet with her sins.

"UNNNNNNGGHHH!!" Jenny wailed and panted, "It feels...HAA...so good...so SO good...when you're inside."

"Oh fuck yeah. Lie down, I've got more for you." Tyrone said to the cumming angel. He wrestled his arms free from her clutches, put his hands on the inside of her knees and pinned her legs to her sides so her long legs formed an obscene 'M' shape. With her bare snatch fully exposed, he plowed into her and made her big tits flop wildly about in sync with his long strokes.

"More...it's...so...big...more...it feels so-oOH good." Jenny cried. The sensation of Tyrone's shaft entering her went on and on. Her hands flew over her head, desperately clawing at the plush red carpet. Her clit eventually rested against his lower abdomen as she continued screaming, "Oooo...oh yeah...oh yeah...GAAH...oh...I'm going to cum again."

Tyrone grabbed onto Jenny's waist and used his body to grind her clit, all while she was still impaled on his spear.

"I'm cumming...I'm CUMMING AGAIN!" Jenny shrieked. She thrashed wildly about and grabbed two fistfuls of the plush carpet. The way Tyrone's thick cock was stirring her honey pot created cascading falls of honey pouring right out of her pussy.

"That's it." Tyrone sneered. He kept grinding the angel as she came over and over. When her body became limp, he pulled out of her and stared down at the well-fucked angel. He smiled from seeing the satisfied grin on her face.

"Mmmm...thanks." Jenny murmured shyly. She looked at Tyrone exhaustedly as he scooped her ragdoll body into his arms and threw her over his shoulders.

"I knew you loved cock." Tyrone smiled. He smacked the angel on her ass while he carried her up to his throne. He dropped the limp angel at the top of the three step platform, right in front of his black throne and he sat his bare ass down on the tufted red leather upholstery. He bent down from the throne and pulled the limp angel onto his lap. He turned her around so that she faced away from him and he spread her tanned, firm thighs up on the armrests with her feet dangling above the floor.

"Let me help you up on your throne, princess." Tyrone sneered and wrapped his hands around Jenny's narrow waist. He lifted the angel up and dropped her soaking cunt unceremoniously onto his wickedly long and corruptingly thick cock.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!" Shrieked the voluptuous angel. Her body was thrashing around, her wings were spreading to fly, trying desperately in vain not to slide down the orgasm inducing black cock. She was still recovering from the recent series of orgasms and her pussy muscles were clenching tightly around his big cock. She leaned forward slightly and planted her hands on his knees to lift herself up.

But the angel was too weak, too exhausted.

Tyrone leaned back into his throne and watched the angel struggling to lift herself off his cock. She was failing miserably. Not only that, on each failed attempt, she ended up sliding further down his pole. Inevitably, her pussy lips reached the thick root of his massive cock.

The angel's eyes glazed over with lust as she stared at her cunt. Her sacred hole was dripping wet. Her juices were flowing down and over Tyrone's big, black balls and pooling on the red leather seat. She felt Tyrone's hand on her back pushing her forward until she fell onto the plush carpet. He followed her down to the ground, his cock never leaving her.

Once again, the angel was on her hands and knees. Except this time, her ass was sticking up in the air like a bitch in heat while Tyrone was behind her. The angel wailed from the hard and fast fucking, her juicy pussy made wet squelching noises and her big tits swung wildly about each time he slammed into her.

"Jenny, what is everyone doing?" Tyrone sneered, playing with her huge tits. His fingers caught her rubbery nipples and he felt her cunt twitch around his cock. He never let up on jackhammering the corrupted angel's pussy. It was as though he was a soldier, planting a flag victoriously on a newly conquered battlefield. Except he kept planting that flag, again and again.

Jenny couldn't answer. Tyrone's question didn't even register in her mind, not when all of her sensitive regions were being played with. The only thing that existed to her was how deep his thick cock was drilling into her. Her entire body started to tingle and all she felt was pussy churning madness when he withdrew 9 inches out of her pussy all at once.

"They're all up on the ridge. Lift your head up! What are they doing?!!" Tyrone hissed, ramming his massive cock in one smooth motion.

"AHH!" Jenny squealed and threw her head back. On the verge of another orgasm, she panted, "They have...they have their cocks out...masturbating."

"Keep your pretty head up!" Tyrone hissed when he saw that Jenny was about to lower her head. He grabbed onto her long, blonde hair, wrapped the golden strands around his black fist and pulled back to keep her head up, "Are you looking?"

"Yes," Jenny replied, her face dripping with lust, "I'm looking."

"Are you watching their cocks?" Tyrone asked with his free hand tweaking her nipple.

"YES! I'm watching!" Jenny cried. She wanted to close her eyes and focus on the sheer pleasure that she was experiencing but she fought to keep them open to appease Tyrone.

"I'm going to cum." Jenny announced, "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!"

On the last word, Jenny came. She felt the pleasure of a much overdue orgasm wash over her. Her eyes scrunched shut, her entire body tensed up and then shuddered uncontrollably. Her pussy was spasming and spattering her juices all over her inner thighs. Her nectar was dripping down her thighs and down onto the red carpet. Her shuddering body gave out and she collapsed onto the plush crimson carpet, sprawled out onto her stomach. Her tits mashed into the soft carpet, her left leg was straight while her right leg was raised like she was climbing the ground and her body broke into another uncontrollable tremble.

But still Tyrone stayed on the angel. Now with both hands on her ass, he was thrusting away with ass-rippling, pussy-churning results to draw out her orgasm as long as he could. He watched her French-manicured fingers digging into the deep red carpet while her high-pitched yelping and moaning were punctuated by each of his thrusts.

123456...9