Nestic Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd been so excited that he almost forgot about his lovely Mary. It wasn't until he heard her moaning and saying things he didn't understand that he managed to tear his eyes from his mother's cunt and look at her. She was throwing her body up and down on her husband's cock and confusingly saying, "Fuck me daddy. Fuck me and give me my love child." He'd been so excited that he began moving his hand harder over his cock. He didn't care if his mother saw what he was doing or how excited he was.

So intent was he watching Mary and her husband fuck that he almost missed it when his father said to his mother, "Come back here little sister. I'm still horny."

"Will!" his mother nervously said and eyed him for his reaction.

"No need pretending he doesn't know sis. Come on, you want him to see us as much as I do."

It didn't register immediately what his father had called his mother. He'd never heard him call her anything but Renee or dear or honey before, never little sister. It was all so confusing. Why had his father called her that? A terrifying truth was taking form but everything was so exciting and he didn't want to miss anything or think about that now.

His mother was fisting his father's cock and said, "You know I do but we should tell him Will. He needs to know we're...," She didn't finish her sentence because his father put his finger to her lips and stopped her.

"Shush. Later sis," his father had said as he guided her onto his lap again. "I want you now." After seeing how tiny and delicate his mother's cunt was, he still couldn't believe his father's big cock really could fit inside her but it did.

"And I want this," she laughed playfully as she held his cock to her cunt.

They were going to fuck again and he was going to watch them. His mother grabbed his hand for support as she got onto his father's lap. His father was holding her creamy cheeks apart and as he watched, his mother reached between her legs and directed his cock back up into her cunt. She'd moaned softly when she had him all the way in and then looked at him and said, "I like it that you're here watching us, I hope you do too."

"I'm glad I'm here too mom," he'd said and dared squeeze his cock in front of her.

She let out a little laugh and said, "I can see that."

This time her fucking reminded him of a ballerina. She was unrushed and graceful. Her movements were slow and subtle as she rotated and heaved over his father's cock. First she was all the way down and he no longer could see his father's cock, and then she was up on the tips of her toes and twisting her lower body before slowly uncurling it and sinking all the way back down before repeating each movement again and again. She was looking at him and smiling, as if she were making sure he was watching. When she was up on her toes, his father's cock appeared like it was going to come out of her but his mother didn't allow him to escape her. She held him by his fat mushroom head and squeezed her cunt tightly and holding him in her.

He gripped his cock harder through his pants and began to slowly masturbate as he watched. He memorized her every move and gesture. She made the smallest, imperceptibly slow agonizing circles on the head of his father's cock before letting her body drift down over him again. This was shockingly followed by sudden and violent upward and downward thrusts, as if she were angry at his father's cock. After several minutes of impassioned fucking and he was sure she was going to cum she slowed down and moaned contently when she sat flush onto his father's lap. He almost missed it when she looked at him and said, "I love my brother's cock." He was sure she was cumming when she cried out but he was wrong again because began to speed up and repeated the whole dance routine all over again. It was only after the third time watching his mother play the part of the black widow did he know for certain she was going to climax.

"Oh my god Will, yes fuck me hard! I'm cumming! I need my big brother's cock now!"

'Why was she calling him that?' he wondered. 'What does she mean?' he asked himself as he moved is hand harder and faster over his cock faster. When his mother saw what he was doing, she wrapped her hand over his and held his cock with him. Together, they moved his hand up and down his cock. They didn't complete his masturbation but he'd been close.

She gave him an approving smile and asked, "Did that feel good? Did you mind me helping?"

"It felt great mom and I didn't mind." He couldn't believe she'd just held his cock! When she took her hand away, he kept moving his hand over it. His mother kept watching him and smiling.

She gave him a playful wink and said, "Good because I liked doing that with you."

His father suddenly picked her up and stood in front of him. His mother immediately wrapped her legs around his waist and his father began thrusting his hips and cock violently up at her wide open pussy. He thought his father's cock looked so huge and his mother's cunt looked so small and vulnerable. When his father started cumming, he cried out, "Fuck yes! I love fucking my little sister!" His milky white semen began flowing out from under the rubber and then down his shaft and onto his balls. Her fat puffy red cunt lips were soon covered with a thick coat of cum. They both collapsed beside him on the couch. Except for their heavy breathing they were silent.

After several long minutes, his mother's eyes fluttered open; she almost looked surprised when she noticed him sitting beside her. "Oh Jack honey!" She smiled and took his hand and held it over her breast. Her eyes twinkled delightfully as she guided his fingers to her hard nipple, "That feels so nice honey. I've always wanted you to touch me like this." Her hand closed around his and she made him caress her breast and nipple. She moaned and nodded towards his lap and said, "You probably need to take care of that."

He didn't know what to say but nodded that he did.

He almost came when she pressed two fingers to her lips and then placed them right over his cock. "You're so big, just like your father," she said as she moved her fingers over the length of his cock and then his balls. Disappointingly she then said, "I think you've seen and done enough for one day honey. Say goodbye to Mary and Roger. We'll talk later."

He awkwardly stood, the front of his pants bulged absurdly out from his erection. "Goodbye Mary, good by Mr. Sorenson. Thank you for letting me watch."

Mary pulled him down to her luscious red lips and kissed him. Before he knew what she was doing, she'd slipped her petite little tongue between his lips and Frenched him. She let out a girlish little laugh and told him, "I'm so glad you finally got to watch us Jack. It was very exciting for me too." Her hand trailed down his stomach and flitted at his waist before coming to rest over his cock. She held him. "Such a beautiful boy. I hope my love child is as big and handsome as you are Jack." She moved her hand up and down his cock several times before finally let it drop and went back to fucking her husband.

It was saying goodbye to his parents that proved most exciting. They were embracing again, kissing and caressing each other. He watched his mother use her lips and teeth to take the rubber off of his father's cock and then draw him into her mouth. His father's hand went between her legs and he began fingering her as she sucked him off. He moved closer to watch and his mother's hand came up and searched for and found his cock. She slipped her hand up the leg of his shorts and held him over his underwear. She began masturbating him. His hips jerked and his feet danced as if he were being electrocuted. It was too much for him and he started ejaculating and sent a shower of sperm onto his underwear. He yelled out, "Ahhh, yesss maaa, mooom!" Only after he'd stopped squirting and his cock softened slightly, did she let him go. A wet spot appeared on his pants.

Sitting up, she patted the front of his pants and said, "I hope you didn't mind me doing that for you. I've always wanted to."

He could barely speak. He didn't know if he should thank her or not. He managed to weakly say, "I didn't mind mom. I really loved it." He wanted to tell her she could do it anytime she wanted. He staggered a few feet and remembered and turned and said, "Thank you- for letting me watch." He desperately wanted her to hold his cock again.

"You're welcome son but don't leave just yet," his father said waving him back. He pulled his fingers from his mother's cunt and surprised him when he offered them to him. "Taste?"

He didn't know what to do and stood there staring blankly at his father's wet fingers.

"Go ahead son, taste your mother. She wants you to."

"Oh Will, are you sure?" his mother asks but did nothing to stop him.

"I'm sure sis. It's time he knows what his mother tastes like." He held his hand up to his son's mouth and said, "Go ahead Jack, taste your mother, it's okay."

He'd opened his mouth and allowed his father to put his finger into his mouth. It was too weird at first to enjoy what was happening but once he'd gotten a taste of his mother's cunt, he'd clamped his lips tightly around his father's finger and hungrily sucked it clean. It was a taste he wanted more of.

"So you like your mother's pussy do you?" His father laughed like it was the funniest thing he'd ever seen. He slipped his fingers back into his mother's moist cunt and got them all wet again and then held them up to his mouth again. "Go ahead son, have another taste, you've earned it."

This time instead of waiting for his father to put his finger into his mouth, he grabbed his hand and pulled his fingers into his mouth and sucked up every last morsel of his mother's cunt juices before letting him go. He wished he could put his fingers inside of her, or better yet, his tongue.

"Thanks dad," he said licking his lips. "Thanks mom."

His mother sat up and gave him a little embarrassed hug and said, "You're welcome Jack and I'm glad you like how I taste. It means a lot to me that you do." She thrilled him when she reached between her legs and wet her finger and then rubbed it all over his lips. "I want you to remember me." When she kissed him, he tasted a combination of her and his father. She whispered in his ear, "We can do this again if like. Would you like that honey? Would you like to taste me again?"

"I would mom, I really would," he excitedly told her. He licked his lips and hugged her and told her, "You taste so good."

She licked her finger and laughed. "I think so too." She was speaking for both of them when she told him, "We've both wanted you with us like this for a long time and we're glad it finally happened." He stood there dumb founded when she reached between his legs and cupped his balls and cock. Her fingertips massaged his balls and her thumb caressed his cock. She squeezed him gently and smiled when he began to grow in her hand. "I hope you like it when I touch you like this."

"It do mom, I really do," he said as he moved his cock back at her head. He didn't know what else to say. "You can do it anytime."

"I will, promise" she said and kissed him again. "I love you so very much for being my son." When she kissed him once more, she slipped her tongue into his mouth and they French kissed. She brought his hand to her tits and let him hold them. He thought he was going to cum again. Holding his cock in her soft hand, she said, "I'm glad you're as excited as your father and I am about this."

He'd moved his hips at her hand and said, "I am mom, I'm really excited." With his hands on her tits and her hand on his cock, he'd muttered, "I love you mom. I love everything we did and I think you're so beautiful." He glanced up at his father's smiling face and silently thanked him for letting him taste his mother's pussy.

She kissed him on the cheek this time and then lightly held his face in her hands and told him, "I love you too Jack. You are my beautiful love child."

"I love you too mom," he said as he stumbled numbly out of the room and up to his bedroom where he immediately masturbated. As he jerked off, he replayed every minute of the last hour over in his head. He couldn't believe his mother had jacked him off or that he'd tasted her pussy and watched them fuck but it was what they'd called each other that kept him hard for hours. Could it really be true he asked himself? Were they really brother and sister? There was no other explanation! He jerked off thinking about incest and then again thinking about how Mary had held his cock. From downstairs, Mary's voice came through the floor. He heard her saying, "Fuck me daddy! Fuck me and give me my love child!" He was able to jack off once more before falling asleep.

His parents never mentioned what he'd seen or what they'd done and except for his father's brief and confusing explanation about how all the families on the farm considered each other family and that they were all very close and making love in front of each other was something they enjoyed doing.

It left him thinking it had all been a wonderful dream and that he'd imagined everything. He never was invited to watch them fuck again and he never asked to. Shortly after that day, he'd gotten a scholarship to St. Cloud State, in Minnesota, and left the farm for good. But he never forgot that day or what he'd seen and done. He had dozens of favorite fantasies from that day that he jacked off to. He could cum in minutes if he thought of how his mother had held his cock and masturbated him or how beautiful she'd looked fucking his father but it was the memory of them calling each other brother and sister that made him the most excited and made him cum the hardest. Incest was such a powerful taboo and never failed to give him incredible ejaculations. In his mind, it was him fucking his mother and committing incest instead of his father-her brother? He replayed what Mary had said too and was sure that she was Roger's daughter and they like the rest of the families on the farm were somehow related like his parents were. It was the only explanation. He was the product of his parent's incest and truly was their love child. He just never knew what to do with that information. He'd never talked to his parents about it or told anyone, including his wife.

When he'd informed his parents of his plans to move back to New Hampshire after almost twenty years, they'd been thrilled and then even more so when he'd told them that Abby was moving with him. He could tell by the nature of their questions that they hoped he might already be sexually involved with her. He wasn't of course. He'd never considered anything of the kind, but he wasn't going give them the satisfaction of a denial until they finally admitted to him that they really were brother and sister and had been committing incest all these years.

His mother began by asking vague but probing questions about him and Abby. She wanted to know how they were getting along and was Abby was going to live with him once he'd bought a home. He'd told her they were doing just fine and that yes, his daughter was going to live with him. That seemed to please her, as if his answers confirmed her hopes. She then went on to ask even more intimate questions about the two of them. She wanted to know if the two of them had grown closer and were they spending more time with each other and did they do things together. She seemed to hang onto each of his answers, as if it was a test of some kind and she was grading him. He knew where her questions were going and that each of her questions had a double meaning but he was determined to wait her out until the right moment.

"Abby's such a beautiful girl, but I'm sure you know that only too well son," his mother said giving him a sideways glance.

He'd told her yes, he did think his daughter beautiful. Her questions were maddening and frustrating. He wanted to just say, 'Mom, why don't you just come out and ask me if I'm having sex with my daughter.' If she'd just admit that she and his father were committing incest, he'd be so relieved to finally have it out in the open. But he didn't and he hated himself for not having the courage to come right out and say what he knew in his heart was true.

When his father asked if Abby had a steady boyfriend, he'd told him she didn't. That seemed to please him and he'd smugly said, "Well maybe there is hope then."

Jack couldn't take it anymore. It was the last straw. He knew it was now or never and said, "Why don't you just come out and say what you mean, dad?" He couldn't understand why he didn't just come out and ask him if he was fucking his daughter, committing incest with her like he and his sister were. He could tell he wanted to. It would be so simple if they did.

His father caught the look in my eyes and understood it was time. "It means your mother and I still have hopes that you and Abby will be as happy together as she and I are." He'd stared his son in the eyes hard for a moment before letting them softened and then said, "Like Mary and Roger are."

Finally, the door was open and he decided to kick it off its hinges. Sounding angrier than he felt, he said, "What you really want to know dad is if I'm committing incest with Abby like Roger is with Mary. Isn't that what you really want to know dad? Don't you really want to know if I'm fucking my daughter like you're fucking your sister? That's what you really want to know isn't it dad? Or should I call you uncle? And you mom, are you my mother or my Aunt? I have no idea what our family tree must look like, probably a twig with no branches!

"Both," my mother said quietly as she moved next to his father. A relieved look came over her face. "I'm your mother and your aunt."

"So you figured it out did you son. Took you long enough." Will Stone also looked relived now that the truth was finally coming out.

"I had it figured out long ago dad, I just didn't want to think about it or admit it I guess."

"It isn't so terrible is it?" his mother simply asked.

"It's incest mom!"

"Yes of course it's incest but I love your father and he loves me, so what's the harm if we're brother and sister?" She was fifty-six now and looked just as pretty and vivacious as she did in her thirties. Her hair might have a few streaks of gray and there were a few worry lines creasing her forehead but she still had the same great ass and the same fantastic tits that he'd seen long ago and been masturbating over for years.

"But that's it mom, you're brother and sister and you're committing incest!" He looked at his father and crudely said, "Brother and sister fucked and I'm the product of that sinful union. I'm your love child, right? The child that shouldn't have been?" He shook his head sadly. "I just wish you would have trusted me with the truth long ago. If you'd just come out and told me, been honest with me I might be more understanding now."

"We wanted to son, right after that day you came home and found the four of us but then you went off to Minnesota for school and you got married and had Abby and you never visited so we just never brought it up again. We thought you either knew and hated us or didn't know and didn't care." His father swept his arms, pointing in all directions of the farm and said, "The truth was there all the time Jack. It's not as if we tried very hard to hide it from you."

"Well I'm ready to hear the truth now dad. I want to hear why you and mom are doing what you're doing."

"The why's and how we became lovers is our business son and I don't think it's really important to the questions at hand. What is important for you to know is that your mother and I love each other very much and we both love you and Abby and we want you and our granddaughter back in our lives. We want you to move back to NESTIC Farm and be near us. We want our family to be yours."