Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Things? What kind of things, mom?" I ask, my cock springing to life at the thought of my mom with another woman.

"Sex." She answers matter-of-factly. "We rubbed our tits together and ate each other to orgasm a few times." I think about Susan and Sherrie and realize that mom must have been doing the same thing when she was in college. Thinking about Susan, I decide to give mom another Post Transmission Suggestion.

"Mom, you won't worry about the relationship between Susan and I. You will accept that Susan and I are as comfortable around each other as you and I are." I push the button as I'm leaving the kitchen to go back to my room. Fuck! The things you never think about your mom!

As I finish unpacking my bag, mom comes in my room and gives me a big hug, pressing her nipples against my chest.

"I'm sorry you and Nicole had a fight." She says. "But I'm glad you're home. I missed you." She says.

"I missed you too." I tell her as I rub my hands up and down her back, pulling her even tighter against me. As my cock hardens between us, I decide to test out my new suggestions. "It was a long drive and I'm going to take a shower before we have dinner."

"Good idea." Mom says. "Would you like me to wash your back?" She asks, tilting her head back from our embrace and smiling up at me.

"I sure would!" I tell her, excitedly. It's working!

"Come on." She says, heading for the door. "I'll get the shower ready for you." She walks into her bedroom, pulling her tank top over her head. I'm not wearing any underwear and my cock is tenting the front of my shorts, as I follow the swivel of my mom's ass cheeks into her bedroom.

Stopping by her bed, she strips off her shorts and panties in one motion and walks naked into the master bathroom. I leave my clothes by her bedroom door and my stiff cock leads the way into the bathroom to join her. She's leaning in adjusting the temperature of the water and I run my hand over her sexy ass.

"I think it's ready." She says, sliding the shower door open and turning to look at me. Glancing down at my hard cock, she smiles and says. "Yes, I'm sure it's ready." Stepping into the shower, with her back to the spray, she says, "These girls just keep leaving you in this condition, don't they?" I don't argue with her this time. It doesn't matter that I'm hard because of her sexy body and not Nicole's.

Facing each other in the shower, mom is already stroking my cock and cupping my balls, before she even reaches for the soap.

"Is this what the fight was about, Nick?" Mom asks as she expertly massages my cock and balls. "Were you pushing Nicole for something she wasn't ready for?" She asks, looking directly in my eyes.

"No, Absolutely not, mom! Nicole and I are doing fine in that area." I tell her, but she looks down at my hard cock with her eyebrows raised. "Really, mom! The fight was totally about something else, but it did affect us not getting around to this." I tell her honestly.

"Okay." She says, smiling. "Because you promised to always be respectful and not push girls into anything before they're ready, right?" She says.

"Right, I'm keeping my promise!" I tell her as I hump my hard cock against her hand.

"Okay, then let's take care of this for you." Mom says. Pushing me back out of the spray of water, she drops to her knees and starts licking the beads of water off my cock. Oh fuck! I didn't expect this. I just gave her the same suggestion I gave her at uncle Harry's house, didn't I? I can't believe it when she wraps her warm lips around the head of my cock and slowly slides them up and down my rigid shaft.

"Oh mom!" I pant. "That's amazing." She's pumping my hard cock in and out of her mouth, while her tongue dances all around it. Caressing my balls with her other hand, her head glides back and forth, faster and faster, creating an intoxicating rhythm that I thrust my hips in time with. Letting go with her hand, she slides her lips all the way to the base of my cock, burying the head in her tight throat. With my hands on her head, I start really fucking her mouth as I get close to my release. She feels the change in my balls and pulls her lips back along my shaft to take my cum in her mouth, rather than her throat. Jerking wildly, with my hand against the tile wall for balance, I shoot multiple loads of cum into my mom's warm mouth. Sucking and swallowing, while she gently massages my balls, mom milks every drop of cum from my cock before releasing it from her mouth.

Standing up, wiping the cum from her lips, mom says, "That was some built up frustration! I haven't had that much cum in my mouth for a long time." Smiling she adds, "You better get serious about making up with Nicole if that's what she does to you."

We stay in the shower, washing each other while I try and figure out how this happened. As I'm rubbing soap all over my mom's tits, it hits me. I told her to be intimate like we were at uncle Harry's. I forgot about the blowjob I had her give me at uncle Harry's. It was right after I saw the video of her and uncle Harry and it was suppose to be a one-time thing. I told her not to remember it, but that must not apply when she's under the transmitter's power. Okay, it was unintentional, but...

"Hey! You're going to rub them off!" Mom says, moving my hands from her tits.

"Sorry, I was just distracted a little." I say sheepishly.

"I know." Mom says. "You can't wait to get away from your old mother so you can call and make up with Nicole, right?" She's soaping my ass cheeks and slithering her soapy tits against my chest. I could care less about talking to Nicole right now.

"I'm sorry." I say, as I squeeze her ass cheeks with my soapy hands and rub up and down against her body. "We can at least finish our shower first."

"We're done." She says, laughing. "You got what you needed, now go call your girl friend." She says, giving me a playful slap on the ass.

We towel each other off and I take my time drying mom's body, admiring her firm tits and ass and how flat her stomach is after two kids. When I kneel down to dry her legs, my face is level with her delectable pussy. I rub the towel against her trimmed patch of hair and she spreads her legs so I can dry between them. I breathe in her scent and wonder how she would react if I licked my tongue along her protruding pussy lips...

"Oh for Christ's sake!" Mom says, laughing and taking the towel from me, drying her pussy. "We don't have all day. I have to make dinner."

As I stand up, my hard cock bumps against my mom's leg and she let's out a sigh. "You'd better make up with Nicole quickly, honey, if just the idea of calling her gets you like that." She says laughing. I wonder what it is about the transmitter that makes mom so clueless about the affect she has on me.

I call Nicole and tell her I watched the video. I apologize for getting so mad and tell her I understand more about how she feels. She seems pleased with herself for making me see the light and we agree that I'll come see her next weekend. This gives me a week to figure out some Post Transmission Suggestions that will make Nicole see the light! On an impulse, I also call Carolyn she agrees to meet me at uncle Harry's after work on Saturday afternoon. I give her the address and even tell her my name, joking that I hope it doesn't ruin her fantasy.

When mom calls me for dinner she's wearing a long T-shirt with nothing under it. It barely covers her ass and when she reaches up to put her arms around my neck, to give me a hug, it pulls up over her ass cheeks. I squeeze her ass, give her a kiss on the cheek and enjoy the feeling of her barely covered tits pressing against my chest. I can't help but wonder why I never noticed how attractive my mom was before. I guess we just don't normally think of our mom that way.

"How did it go with Nicole?" She asks, breaking the embrace and taking a seat at the table. I pour some milk and sit down across from her.

"Everything's fine." I tell her. "I'm going to go down there next weekend." I say smiling at her.

"Good." She says, smiling back. Then, laughing she adds, "Think you can last that long?"

"Yeah, with your help, I can." I say candidly.

"We'll see." She laughs.

After dinner, mom and I watch a movie. It's a comedy and we laugh a lot. Mom's tits bounce up and down against the thin material of her t-shirt when she laughs and I again struggle with my desire for her. It's one thing to be naked, squeezing her tits and ass. Well, the blowjob took it to the next level, but I didn't really mean for that to happen again. As comfortable as mom is making me cum, she doesn't seem to be interested in me sexually. For now, I decide to leave her Post Transmission Suggestion as it is. I'll enjoy the look and feel of her body, the occasional blowjob and see what else happens.

When the movie ends, mom says she's going to bed and I get up and go with her. In her bedroom, she pulls the t-shirt over her head and smiles at me as she goes into the bathroom. I take off my clothes and slip under the covers, assuming we're going to share a bed like we did at uncle Harry's. When she comes to bed, she kisses me on the cheek and rolls over on her side. I spoon my body against hers, my hard cock pressing against the crack of her ass, my arm over her side and my hand cupping her tit. I expect we'll sleep like this, but mom surprises me by reaching back and wrapping her hand around my cock.

"Jesus, Nick, you're rock hard again." Mom says, turning over on her back, my cock in her hand. "I'd forgotten just how virile young men can be. How many times a day does this happen?" She asks.

"I don't know." I answer, enjoying the feel of her hand on my cock. "A lot." I say.

"Well." She says, rolling me onto my back. "Just don't expect this every time." She's leaning up on her side, stroking her hand up and down my cock. Mom lays her head on my chest while she jacks me off. This is so amazing. I hump my cock against her hand, wondering if I'll ever have to masturbate again.

Mom tilts her head back and answers that question with her next statement. "You're either going to have to masturbate or find a girl friend who lives closer. I'm not going to do this six times a day." She laughs. "I just don't want to clean up a mess." She says, leaning up and pressing her tits against my side as she lowers her mouth over my cock. She sucks on the head of my cock while she continues jacking me off with her hand.

It doesn't take long and I'm jerking my ass up off the bed, trying to push more of my cock into my mom's mouth. She's obviously just using it as a receptacle for the machinations with her hand and has no intention of sliding her lips further down my cock. It still feels incredible! Bucking wildly, I finally shoot streams of cum into mom's mouth and she sucks it all down, swallowing quickly so it doesn't spill out. I collapse back on the bed and she lets my cock slip from her lips.

"Now, go to sleep." Mom says, kissing me on the cheek and rolling over. Holy fuck! I cuddle up against my mom's back and dream of eating her pussy.

I wake up as mom's getting out of the shower. The bathroom door is open and I turn on my side to watch her dry off. I love the way her tits hang down and how they sway back and forth when she dries her legs. Hanging up the towel, she reaches for the hair dryer and starts drying her hair. My cock gets hard as I assess her naked body. Looking at her from the side like this, the nice curve of her ass catches my eye first, then her long, tan, shapely legs. Her firm, medium size tits hang beautifully from her chest, half tan and half creamy white. The way she's standing, I can barely see the fuzz of her neatly trimmed bush, but her flat stomach is testimony to her daily workouts at the gym. I'm really beginning to think about what it would be like to have sex with my mom. From the video uncle Harry made, she would be...

"Good morning." Mom interrupts my fantasy. "What are you thinking about, all dreamy-eyed?"

"Good morning." I answer. "Just admiring the view." I tell her. "Do you realize how sexy you look, standing there drying your hair."

"Yeah, right!" Mom says, sarcastically. "Do you realize that any naked woman looks sexy to a teenage boy?"

"No, it's not just that." I answer, smiling at her. "You've had two kids and look at your body, mom. Your ass is still firm, your tits look great and you've still got a flat stomach. Surely you can see how good you look."

"Well thank you." She says, smiling back. "I really do work hard at the gym, it's nice to get a compliment." I'm lying on my back and I don't realize that my cock is making a big tent in the blanket until I see mom glance at it.

"I didn't know you'd be home and I made plans to go shopping with Mary." She says. Nodding at the tent in the blanket, she adds, "So, you'll just have to handle things for yourself today."

"Okay." I say. "Maybe I'll rent some porn videos and just stay in bed all day." I tell her, laughing.

She turns towards me with a look on her face like she's trying to decide about something. I take the moment to admire the front view of her enticing body, my eyes shifting between her neatly trimmed mound above her protruding pussy lips and her luscious nipple tipped breasts. My cock stiffens under the blanket. Mom apparently makes up her mind.

"I've got a few videos that might help." Mom says slowly. "I guess if you're old enough to rent them, you're old enough to watch ones I already have. They're on my closet shelf in a shoe box, help yourself." She says, smiling. "I can't believe I'm sharing porn videos with my teenage son." She chuckles, shaking her head.

The sight of her putting her makeup on and getting dressed does nothing to relieve the tension in my cock and as soon as she leaves I retrieve the shoebox from the closet shelf. Inside I find, not only some DVDs, but also mom's vibrator and a large dildo. Damn, I wonder if mom meant for me to see these. There are three DVDs in the box; Sorority Sex Kittens, 5 Rooms and Taboo. Just from the covers, the first two look hot. My cock is still hard from watching my mom, so I only see about 15 minutes of the first DVD before I shoot my load. I scan through the rest of that DVD as well as the second one, trying to figure out what mom likes. The first two have a lot of threesomes, lesbian sex and some group sex scenes. It's the third movie that really blows my mind. I almost don't watch Taboo because it's an old movie, made before I was born and it looks really dated. But when I read on the jacket that it's about incest between a mother and her son after her husband leaves her for a younger woman, I watch it all the way through. I can't help but wonder what mom thinks about when she's watching it.

I make a sandwich, take it into my room and boot up my computer. I watch the video of mom and uncle Harry again, making notes of the specific Post Transmission Suggestion that uncle Harry gives mom, particularly the part where he tells her to eagerly engage in uninhibited sex with him. I get myself off again as I watch uncle Harry eat mom's pussy and watch her jerking wildly during her explosive orgasm. I'm still not sure how I feel about fucking my mother, but I know I want to taste her pussy. I wonder if I can do it without another Post Transmission Suggestion.

I'm in my room, making notes about the Suggestions I'm planning for Nicole next weekend, when I hear mom come home. I meet her in the hallway and help her with the shopping bags she's carrying.

"Just take them into my room, it's all clothes." She says.

"What did you buy?" I ask.

"Oh, a couple of new skirts, some blouses and a few other things." She says, following me into her room. I set the bags on the bed and start looking through them.

"Try them on, mom." I say. "I want to see what you bought." I pull out the skirts and lay them on the bed. Reaching back into the bag, I bring out a package of thong panties. It has three pair in different colors.

"Mary thinks I need sexy underwear to feel better about myself." She says, taking the thongs from me. "She says it's time I started thinking about men and dating and... oh, whatever."

"Come on, mom." I say, sitting on the bed and leaning against the headboard. "Do a fashion show for me. Show me what you got?" I know what she's got and I want to see it. I don't really care about the skirts and blouses. I pull the other bag toward me and take the blouses out, then several sexy bras that match the colors of the thongs. Holding them up, I say, "Let's see it all, new underwear and everything."

"Oh, alright." She says, smiling. I think she's actually pleased that someone is interested in her purchases. She pulls her blouse over her head, unfastens her bra and lets it slide off her arms, then starts undoing her jeans. My cock reacts immediately to the sight of my mom's tits and I can hardly wait for her to take her jeans off. She kicks off her shoes and bends over, pulling her jeans and panties down together. I still can't believe my mother is standing here naked, like it's the most natural thing in the world.

I watch her remove the tags from a light green bra and slip her arms in it. It fastens in the front and I enjoy watching her reach inside the cups to adjust her tits behind the material. The cup is completely transparent and her nipples are visible through the sheer material. Removing the green thong from the package, she pulls it on and wiggles the thin strip of material between her ass cheeks.

"What do you think?" Mom asks, doing a little spin.

I whistle and say, "Very sexy, mom. You look so hot!" My cock is pushing against the zipper of my jeans as I admire my mom's sexy underwear and her bare ass cheeks.

"Do I need a bikini wax to wear this thong?" She asks, walking closer to the bed. "Not that anyone is going to see it anyway, I'd just rather not have hair sticking out around my panties." She laughs. I lean closer and put my face inches from my mom's barely covered pussy. I breathe in her scent without being obvious. God, I want to taste her sweet pussy juice!

"Spread your legs a little." I tell her. "I can't see very well." Mom lifts one foot up on the bed so I have a perfect view of her thong covered pussy. Mom's bush is trimmed, but the thong's triangle of material is so thin that a few stray hairs are visible around it. "Yeah, you probably need to wax just a little bit more, but not much." I take a chance and run my finger inside the thong, tucking the hairs inside. "You can make it so no hair shows, but I don't think you want to do that every time you wear them." I tell her, smoothing the material over her pussy mound, in effect, running my fingers up and down her pussy.

"My, aren't we the little lingerie expert." Mom laughs. "Okay, hand me that skirt." She tries on the various skirt and blouse combinations as I just sit back and enjoy the show, telling her how great everything looks. When she's finished trying everything on, she leaves on just the underwear and starts hanging up her new clothes.

"Mom." I say, shifting my hard cock so it's not so noticeable. "You know when you help me relieve my sexual tension?" "Yes." She says hesitantly, stopping what she's doing and looking at me.

"Well, do you ever get aroused while you're doing it?" I ask, and then quickly add. "I mean, I've been with a few girls and when they're done going down on me, they're so wet that they're anxious for me to do the same for them."

"No, honey, it doesn't make me wet or aroused." She says, sitting on the bed next to me. "It's not like we're having sex, Nick. I'm just helping you relieve your frustration, that's all."

"Okay. But based on the toys and the videos in your shoebox, you must relieve your frustration sometimes, too, right?" I ask.

"Yes." She says hesitantly. "That's right, since your father left, I've been taking care of myself." She says, "That's why Mary is so concerned that I start dating again, but I'm not sure I'm ready for all that." She laughs.