Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're both laughing hysterically as we enter the laundry room. Maggie drops her shorts and panties on the washer, pulls off her halter top, tossing it there, too. Completely naked, she turns to me, wraps her arms around my waist and pushes her tongue in my mouth.

"Have I thanked you for liberating me from Harry's curse?" She asks, breaking off the kiss to pull my shirt over my head.

"Several times, Maggie." I say, smiling. "You don't have to keep thanking me." I say, as she pushes my hands away from the waistband of my pants and lets them fall to the floor. Bending down she pulls my jockey shorts down and I step out of them.

"You're going to be naked, too, while we do this." Maggie smiles. "In fact, I think I should suck on you while you trim me. What do you think?" She teases, licking her lips, while she holds my spent cock in her hand. "You won't cut me, will you?" Holding my cock, she leads me down the hallway to her bedroom.

"I've never done this, Maggie." I say, nervously. "I'm sure I won't cut you, but I'm not sure we shouldn't ask my mom to trim your pussy." I say, as she gets a sheet from the hall closet and spreads it across the bed.

"Nonsense." Maggie says, getting scissors, a razor and some shaving cream. "You can trim it." She says, confidently. "If it needs some touching up, I can ask your mom." She says, lying on her back on the bed and spreading her legs. "Come on, Nick, give it a try." She says.

"It's pretty short on this side." I say, looking at the damage she'd done with the scissors earlier. Whole sections of her bush are only about a half-inch long. "I'll start by trying to even it out on both sides." When I grab some of her hair between my fingers and thumb, I accidentally brush against her slick pussy lips and she jumps.

"Ohhhh!" Maggie says. "Sorry, I guess I'm still a little sensitive." Maggie says.

"My fault." I say. "I'll be more careful." I decide to start at the very top of her pubic hair and trim straight across. I start cutting her hair down to the half inch mark all the way across. Then, like mowing a lawn, I start another row, cutting all the way across.

"This isn't that hard." I tell her, brushing the loose hair and letting it fall onto the sheet.

"Why don't you turn around this way, and I'll make it hard." Maggie says, licking her lips, playfully. I do as she says, turning around so my cock is within her reach and she wraps her hand around it, while I continue to trim her hair.

"Spread your legs a little wider, Maggie." I say, when I've finished trimming her mound. Pushing her thighs down, one at a time, I trim the sides around her pussy, being careful not to touch her lips. I'm starting to get distracted by Maggie's hands on my cock and balls, when I reach for the shaving cream and razor.

"Are you sure you want to be distracting me, while I shave you?" I ask, as I spread shaving cream along the side of her pussy.

"It'll prove how much self control you have, Nick." Maggie teases. "A real man will be able to concentrate on the task at hand." She says, sucking my cockhead into her mouth.

"Ohhhh! Fuck!" I moan. "That's not fair! You didn't even warn me!" I yell, trying not to laugh, and still spreading shaving cream. "Okay, no more surprises for a minute. I'm going to start shaving you." I tell her, seriously.

"Okay." Maggie says, pulling her mouth from my cock, but leaving her hand wrapped around it. My cock is hard and Maggie's pussy is just a few inches from my face. I'm tempted to start licking her creamy lips, but I concentrate on the shaving instead. I remember, how Susan stretched mom's skin tightly, when she waxed, and I try to do the same thing. I insert two fingers in her pussy and grip her pussy lip with my thumb, stretching out the skin along the side of her pussy.

"Ohhhh!" Maggie moans, involuntarily pushing up against my fingers.

"Hold still!" I yell, as I scrape the razor over her skin and wipe the shaving cream on the sheet. Maggie is gripping my cock tighter, as she tries to stay still with my fingers in her pussy. I make two more passes with the razor and then wipe the shaving cream off with my fingers. Her skin is smooth except for a couple of small patches, which I run the razor over again.

"Okay." I say, moving around to the other side of her. "I'm going to do the other side now."

"Ohmygod! Ohmygod! What are you doing? Ohmygod!" Nicole yells from the bedroom door. She's standing there with her eyes wide open, bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet and slapping her fists against her thighs. "Ohmygod! Mom! What are you doing? Jesus Christ!" Nicole yells, as she tries to make sense of us lying naked on the bed and me shaving her mom's pussy.

"Think about it, Nicole." Maggie says, calmly. "You find this perfectly natural that Nick is here shaving my pussy. I've never liked my hair so unruly and Nick volunteered to help me trim it. Come on in and watch, sweetheart." Maggie says, looking at me. "Where's the transmitter, Nick." She whispers, while Nicole comes in and sits on the bed next to us.

"Hi Nick." Nicole says. "Hi mom. What prompted you to shave your pubic hair?" She asks calmly, leaning over so she has a better view. I take a deep breath to ease the shaking that started when Nicole yelled from the doorway, and resume spreading shaving cream on the other side of Maggie's pussy.

"I just got tired of it being so long and thick." Maggie says, brushing hair from Nicole's face. "Where's Bobby?" Maggie asks. "I thought you two were going to study all evening." She says.

"Bobby's coach called a last minute practice." Nicole says, watching intently, as I scrape the razor along the side of her mom's pussy. I again have two fingers inside of her and I'm stretching out the skin next to her pussy.

"Are you going to trim down here, too?" Nicole asks, pointing to the hair growing down towards her mom's ass.

"I think so." I answer. "I've never done this before." I tell her, as I wipe the shaving cream off and run my fingers along the skin checking the smoothness. "I'm just kind of winging it."

"Let me see." Nicole says, running her fingers along the sides of her mom's pussy. "There's a little stubble right here." Nicole says, pointing right next to her mom's labia. I push my fingers back into her mom's pussy and try to pull her skin tight, but she's too slick and my fingers slip off.

"Can you help me pull it tight, Nicole?" I ask, anxious to see if she'll put her fingers in her mom's pussy. She doesn't hesitate; she just grabs the labia between her fingers and her thumb and stretches it to the side.

"Careful you two." Maggie teases. "I'm connected to that!" She laughs, nervously and I notice she is oozing cream from between her pussy lips. I smile and raise my eyebrows at her, before scraping the razor along the patch Nicole had pointed out.

"Thanks." I tell Nicole, as she releases her mom's pussy and automatically puts her fingers in her mouth, licking off the juice. My cock is rock hard, as Nicole innocently licks her mom's cream off her fingers.

"Let's do the bottom part." Nicole says, pushing her mom's legs up and spreading them wide to display her ass to us.

"Wait, Nicole." I say, as I move around next to her. "Your mom's rule is that if she's naked, then we have to be too." I say, watching the cream ooze from Maggie's pussy. "Think about it, Nicole. You need to be naked like the rest of us." I say, using the trigger, while I stare at Maggie's face for a reaction.

Nicole immediately pulls her top over her head, she's not wearing a bra and my breath catches as I see her delectable white mounds, with her quarter-sized areolas. Her pencil thin nipples are taut and her small, round tits jiggle, as she unsnaps her shorts and pulls them off. She's not wearing any underwear, and her thin, brown, v-shaped bush points downward to her tight, young pussy. I catch my breath at the sight of her and my cock throbs at the memories of being enveloped in that snug, velvety hole.

"Nick." Maggie says. "Is this necessary?" She asks, nervously, glancing at her daughter's hard young body, as Nicole moves back over next to me and raises Maggie's legs in the air again.

"Is what necessary?" Nicole asks, innocently, as she spreads shaving cream between Maggie's pussy and asshole.

"Nothing, honey." Maggie answers, laying her head back on the bed.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, Maggie." I say, scooping a big gob of cream from between her pussy lips. "But you seem to be enjoying it." I tease, licking my fingers, very deliberately.

"Mmmmm." Maggie sighs. "You know I am, Nick." Maggie says, exasperated. "That's not the point, is it?" Maggie asks, while Nicole starts shaving her ass. "You know how I feel about this."

"I know what you say, Maggie." I answer, admiring Nicole's teen-sized tits, hanging down like little pointy cones, as she shaves her mom's ass cheeks. "I also know how your body is reacting." I say, unable to believe how erotic it is to watch Nicole naked body, as she shaves her mom's ass. "Which should I believe, Maggie?" I ask her, smiling. "Besides, you started this by inviting her in to watch."

"Nicole." Maggie says, suddenly. "Why weren't you wearing any underwear?" Maggie asks her daughter, in a very motherly tone. Nicole freezes, stopping the razor on her mom's ass cheek and looks to me, grimacing.

"Umm... I... uh... It was too hot." Nicole says, unconvincingly.

"Think about it, Nicole." Maggie says. "From now on you will always tell me the truth, answer all of my questions honestly and communicate with me about what's going on in your life." Maggie says.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask Maggie. "Sometimes ignorance really is bliss." I tell her, worried that she'll try to over control Nicole.

"Why weren't you wearing any underwear, Nicole?" Maggie asks again, ignoring my question completely.

"Bobby and I were getting each other off in the car on his way to practice and I used my panties to catch his cum. I don't usually wear a bra when I go out with Bobby, because I like him to have easy access to touch and suck my nipples." Nicole says, matter-of-factly.

"You caught his cum in your panties?" Maggie asks, incredulously, and I notice her pussy is even wetter than before. Fuck! Her daughter's candor is turning her on.

"Yes, usually I swallow his cum, so I don't need to catch it in anything. I really like going down on a guy when he's driving. You remember, don't you, Nick." Nicole says, looking at me. "But today, I was driving, so I was only able to give him a hand job." She says, running her hands over her mother's ass cheeks to check for stubble. Satisfied, she jumps up and goes into the bathroom.

"So, like mother, like daughter, again, huh, Nick?" Maggie says, sarcastically. Before I can answer, Nicole returns with a wet washcloth and begins cleaning the shaving cream from around her mother's pussy. Nicole again uses her fingers and thumb to pull her mother's labia to one side and wipe the skin clean around her pussy.

Maggie's pussy is soaking wet and a steady stream of juice is dripping down between her ass cheeks. When Nicole pulls her lips the other direction, Maggie involuntarily undulates her hips, rocking her pussy against Nicole's fingers. Nicole again sucks her mom's juice from her fingers.

"Tastes good, doesn't it?" I whisper, as I scoop some up for myself. Nicole watches me lick my fingers and looks at her mom lying naked on the bed; her legs spread wide open and her pussy frothing hot juice. Nicole's face is full of confusion, lust, indecision and I don't know what else. I decide to help her out.

"Think about it, Nicole." I whisper. "You want to lick your mom's pussy and make her cum in your mouth. You are extremely aroused by your mother's delicious looking, neatly trimmed, pussy." Nicole immediately positions herself between Maggie's legs and with her hands holding open her mother's thighs, starts lapping up her juices.

"Oh fuck!" Maggie cries, as Nicole's tongue spreads her pussy lips and plunges into her inflamed hole. "No!" Maggie yells, realizing that it's her daughter eating her pussy.

"Yes!" I say, pushing my tongue into Maggie's mouth, to keep her from giving Nicole any new commands. My hands are mauling her large tits, as my tongue dominates her mouth, circling her tongue and thrusting rhythmically in and out. I start pinching and twisting her nipples, while Nicole eats her pussy and I suck her tongue into my mouth. As I suspected, it doesn't take Maggie long to start thrusting her ass off the bed, while grabbing Nicole's hair to hold her head in place.

"Oh fuck!" Maggie cries, as I remove my tongue from her mouth. Kissing my way down her neck, I start nibbling on her tits, biting her thick nipples while flicking my tongue against the points. Maggie has her fingers twisted around Nicole's hair, on each side of her head, and is bucking furiously against her face.

My cock is rock solid and throbbing. I think about putting it in Maggie's mouth, while Nicole eats her, but then I see that Nicole's ass is in the air, as she kneels between her mom's legs. I haven't fucked Nicole's tight pussy in several months and just the thought of it causes precum to ooze from the tip of my cock. I move around behind Nicole and I'm surprised to see how wet she is. Her pussy is drenched with her juices and I anxiously rub my cockhead up and down her shiny pussy lips.

"Mmmmmpphhh!" A muffled moan comes from Maggie's pussy, as Nicole spreads her legs, welcoming me inside. I push forward; easing my cock into her tight, wet hole. She rocks back against me, as her well-lubricated pussy fits snugly around my swollen cock. I bottom out and my cock twitches, as her electrifying pussy starts pulsating around it and Nicole begins rocking against me. I set a slow rhythm; thrusting into her familiar, velvety tunnel, while holding onto her shapely, young hips with my hands.

Oh fuck! I had forgotten how good she feels. The slow rhythm soon gives way to urgent fucking, as I pound my hard cock into her slick, narrow channel. Thrusting into Nicole's pussy from behind, I watch Maggie's orgasm building as Nicole continues to suck on her mom's pussy. Maggie's eyes are tightly closed and her shoulders are raised from the bed, as her whole body tenses. Her large tits, with their hard, thick nipples, are bouncing all over her chest, as she jerks violently, through the beginning of her orgasm.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" Maggie cries, her fingers entwined in Nicole's hair, as she smashes her daughter's face into her splayed open pussy. Clamping her thighs against Nicole's ears, Maggie spasms through several powerful explosions, before releasing Nicole's head and collapsing back on the bed, wheezing breathlessly.

"Oh fuck!" Nicole cries, pulling her face back from her mom's pussy, as I pound relentlessly into her fiery, little fuckhole. Nicole, now focusing her full attention on her own pleasure, starts rubbing her clit and thrusting back against me, matching my rhythm. I'm getting so fucking close, trying to hold back until Nicole finishes, but her pussy is just too tight and too hot. I slam into her one last time, holding her hips against me, as my cock erupts and I jerk convulsively against her ass, shooting several loads of cum deep inside her sweet, young snatch.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Fuuuuuuuck!" Nicole yells, clenching her pussy muscles around my cock, as her body shakes violently and her orgasm sends tremors of pleasure, rumbling through body. Her pussy quivers around my spent cock, as we ease ourselves down, Nicole nuzzling her cheek against her mom's cushy tits. I try not to put my full weight on Nicole's back, while spooning my body around her ass and keeping my cock inside her fluttering pussy. I catch Maggie's eye, but I can't read what she's thinking.

"I need to take a shower before I meet Bobby." Nicole says, dreamily, while wiggling her ass against my imbedded cock. "Can you... um... Nick?" She asks, trying to scoot her pussy from around my cock.

"Sure, Nicole." I answer, as I slide my spent tool from her soggy pussy, dragging my juicy cock across her mom's thigh, and lying on my side next to Maggie. Nicole lightly kisses her mom's soft breast before pushing herself up on her knees and looking at both of us. Her face is coated with her mom's juices and her nipples are puffed out from her creamy mounds. My cock starts to stir against Maggie's thigh.

"I think it turned out nice, mom." Nicole says, running her hand over Maggie's trimmed bush. Nicole crawls off the bed and I watch her ass cheeks curve sexily against each other, as she walks down the hallway.

"You had no right to do that, Nick!" Maggie says, dejectedly. "You asked me several times how I felt about a threesome with Nicole and you orchestrated one anyway." She says, staring at me intently. "That was wrong!"

"Maggie." I say, soothingly. "What you told me and what I saw were out of sync." I tell her "You invited Nicole in here with us when you could have sent her away." I tell her, resting my hand on her thigh, as I lean closer to try and make my point. "When Nicole started touching you, your physical reaction was immediate, Maggie." I say, my hand moving up her inner thigh. "Your pussy was creaming like crazy from your daughter's touch." I cup her saturated pussy for emphasis.

"It was wrong, Nick." Maggie says, more morosely than before. "My body betrayed me." She says, so quietly that I move closer to hear her words. "I came so hard, Nick." She says, tears running down her cheeks. "But it was wrong!"

"Okay." I say, pulling her into an embrace. "All you have to do is use the trigger again." I tell her, pulling back to look her in the eyes. "You can make her forget it happened and give her commands to never let it happen again." I say, wiping the tears from her cheek with my thumb. "Think about it, Maggie." I say. As soon as I've said it, she jolts back from me with her eyes wide and her mouth open.

"No! No!" I tell her, laughing, nervously. "Bad choice of words. I didn't give you a trigger!" I tell her. "I swear I didn't." She calms down, smiling sheepishly. "But seriously, Maggie. Just think about what you want to do." I tell her, kissing her gently, before getting off the bed and walking towards the bathroom, to see how Nicole feels about all of this.

"Hey." I say, stepping into the shower with Nicole. "Want me to wash your back?" She looks at me blankly for a minute and then down at my soft cock, before she nods her head. Her body is covered with soap and her puffy pink nipples look especially appealing through the lather. Her brown triangular patch is matted with soap and I stare at it as she slowly turns around.

"It's not what you think, Nicole." I tell her, as I squirt body wash onto my hands and begin lathering her back. "I didn't use the transmitter to fuck your mom." She doesn't answer me, as I work my hands down to her lower back and around her sides.

"Your mom came to me for help, Nicole. Uncle Harry had left her with some terrible commands, just like he did you." I say, as I soap her firm young ass cheeks, caressing and squeezing them with my hands. God! She feels so fucking good! My cock responds to her nubile, young body, jutting straight out in front of me, almost poking her ass.

"My mom knew about the transmitter?" Nicole asks, as I slide my hands around her and cup her breasts, squeezing and kneading them. She leans back against me and my cock glides up the crack of her ass.

"Yes." I answer, not wanting to tell her about her mom's affair with Uncle Harry. "She knew about it and figured out that I had helped you with it, and used it on your dad." I answer honestly.

"Did she know that Harry was using it on me?" Nicole turns around, looking straight into my eyes, and I know I won't lie to her, but hope she won't ask the wrong questions. My cock is poking into her and she reaches down and pulls it up, sandwiching it between us, as I press my body to hers.