Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've had them both, Denise," Susan says, drawing everyone's eyes towards the couch. "Which of these guys should stretch me out for the other one?" Susan is stroking the bulges in each of their pants while they continue to feast on her succulent breasts.

"You shouldn't ask an embarrassing question like that in front of them," Carolyn admonishes Susan. Carolyn's dark blouse and black bra are on the floor next to the chair and I'm squeezing and massaging her massive tits while she speaks.

"Neither one of these guys has anything to be ashamed of," Susan says squeezing their hard cocks through their pants. "Besides the smaller of the two gets to be first," she smiles.

"Do Carl first," Denise says while unzipping her skirt and slowly lowering it to the floor. Gently swaying back and forth in her matching bra and panties, she cups her succulent breasts and gives them a quick squeeze before unfastening the front of her bra and shaking it off her shoulders.

Holy shit! Unlike Carolyn whose skin tone transitions from light to dark across different parts of her body, Denise's skin is an even colored light mocha everywhere. At least, everywhere I can see. Her tits are so perfect they look like they were airbrushed and color-corrected, like you would see in a men's magazine. I continue to squeeze and pinch Carolyn's nipples but I'm staring at her sister-in-law's thick nubs, jutting out from large black areolae. My cock is straining against the confines of my jeans and pushing against Carolyn's ass.

"Okay fellas," Susan says. "Time to see what you're packing." She pushes their faces away from her chest and motions for them to get undressed. Neither one hesitates stripping off their clothes while they drool over my sister's bare chest. Her aroused nipples are bright pink from being sucked and nibbled and she watches intently as Carl and Earl do a double striptease just for her.

Denise meanwhile is pulling her pink panties down revealing the most beautifully trimmed bush I have ever seen. A perfect black oval of tightly curled pubic hair surrounds her thick pussy lips, already glistening with moisture. The oval seems to extend about an inch all the way around her pussy and Tracy can't restrain herself from touching it. Stepping closer, she runs her fingers through the patch of hair encircling Denise's pussy.

"Very nice," she breathes, continuing to caress Denise's pussy while she rubs her cheek against Denise's perfect breasts.

"Damn! You guys," Susan bellows, again drawing the attention of the whole room. Carl and Earl are standing up, facing Susan. They're both stark naked and her eyes are darting between the two erect black cocks pointing at her. I knew Carl was big, but fuck! Earl is hung like a fucking horse. His huge cock is both thicker and longer than his brother's and it reminds me of the football player who fucked Danae.

Susan scoots forward on the couch, taking a giant cock in each hand and rubbing them against her cheeks. Carl and Earl each let out a small moan as my sister starts stroking up and down the length of their long shafts.

"I can barely get my hand around you two," Susan whispers as she turns her head towards Carl and flicks her tongue against his cockhead. He's still moaning his approval when she turns and does the same thing to Earl. Turning her head from side to side and corkscrewing her hands up and down the two black cocks, she slathers her tongue all over their cockheads.

When I turn back to Denise, Tracy has her spread eagle on the floor with her knees pulled slightly up. Tracy quickly strips off her own clothes and slides her body over the would-be model. The stark contrast between Tracy's white, freckled skin and Denise's dark exotic coloring is the stuff of which wet dreams are made.

"Come on, lover," Carolyn says. "We're the only ones dressed. Would you like to see my bedroom?" she smiles. Normally I would jump at the chance to take Carolyn to a bed, but I really want to watch the action here in the living room.

"Can we see your bedroom later?" I ask. "I'd really like to stay here and see what happens." I kiss her neck and start working my hand into the waistband of her pants.

"Let me help," Carolyn says, pulling her side zipper down as she stands up. Quickly pulling her panties down with her pants, she kicks them aside and starts working on my belt buckle.

Susan is sucking two cocks, or at least rapidly alternating between them. Carl and Earl are thrusting their massive, saliva-coated tools at her as she slides first one into her mouth and then the other, slobbering all over their bulbous cockheads.

"Oh fuck!" Carl cries, you sure know how to suck a cock, girl!"

I'll say!" Earl pants.

"Time to see if this thing fits inside of me," Susan says, pulling Carl by his cock and pushing him down onto the couch. She's still stroking Earl's horse-length dick as she swings her leg over Carl and positions her pussy over the tip of it. Pausing for a second, I see her shudder as she undoubtedly gives herself a quick lubricating orgasm. Smart thinking, Sis.

"You're next, Earl," Susan says, releasing his cock so she can concentrate on Carl's extra large member. Rubbing his cockhead between her pussy lips she slowly starts lowering herself down.

"Oh God!" Carl breathes. "You are so fucking hot! And so damn tight!" Susan glances over her shoulder at me as she inches down and I watch her pussy stretch to accommodate Carl's thick cock. I've discarded my clothes and I'm kneeling on the floor in front of Carolyn's chair. With one leg over each arm of the chair, Carolyn's thick pussy lips are stretched apart revealing her tasty pink center.

Susan is about three quarters of the way down Carl's thick shaft, rocking her hips as she inches more of it inside her stretched out pussy. Her face is pulled into a tight grimace as she eases it in. I keep my eye on her as I flick my tongue along Carolyn's juicy pussy lips teasing her aroused pussy.

"Oh yeah!" Carolyn sighs, sliding forward in the chair and humping her pussy against my mouth. I watch Susan finish impaling herself on Carl's hard cock and start a slow motion rhythm, barely undulating her hips as Carl hungrily sucks her tits. Closing my eyes, I bury my face in Carolyn's eager pussy, quickly lapping up her delectable juices and then wrapping my lips around her engorged clit.

"Oh Nick!" Carolyn cries, grabbing me by the hair and slamming my face tighter against her horny pussy. Sliding two fingers into her sizzling opening, I suck on her clit and tease it lightly with my tongue.

"Oh! God! Nick! Don't stop! Don't fucking stop!" Carolyn cries as she rocks feverishly against my mouth. "Ohhhhhhh! Nick! Ohhh! ArrrrrgggggghhhhhHHHHHH!" Carolyn clamps her dark thighs around my head as her orgasm floods her pussy with fresh cream. Pushing her legs apart, I drink her delicious nectar, licking inside and all around her sweltering pussy.

When she finally relaxes, collapsing back into the chair, I pull her to her feet and turn her around, bending her over the chair. She spreads her legs and gives her gorgeous black ass a little wiggle to let me know she's ready. My cock is so hard it's throbbing as I align it with her sopping wet pussy. Grabbing her hips, I slam into her in one slick stroke.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me Nick!" Carolyn demands, lowering her head and reaching her right hand back between her legs. As Carolyn rubs her clit, I swell my cock to its fullest size and glide in and out of her well-lubricated pussy. I consciously reduce my sensitivity so I don't cum too soon and take a minute to survey the living room.

Susan is bouncing wildly on Carl's big cock, slamming herself down like she's trying to break it. Earl is staring slack-jawed at his wife, writhing on the floor while Tracy eats her pussy like a pro. Denise is squeezing her own tits and pulling her black nipples out from her large areolas.

"You should suck on her nipples, Earl," I offer, nodding towards his wife, lying spread-eagle on the floor. I pick up the pace and start vigorously fucking Carolyn's fiery pussy. Earl looks at me pounding into his sister-in-law, then at Susan with her pussy assaulting his brother's thick cock and shrugs his shoulders as he gets down on the floor and crawls over to his wife.

Earl gently removes Denise's hands from her beautiful breasts and lowers his lips around the closest nipple. Massaging her other breast with his hand, he sucks on his wife's thick black nipple while Tracy uses her talented tongue on Denise's pussy.

"Yeah, Honey! Suck my nipples!" Denise coos, causing Tracy to look up from between Denise's legs to see what's happening. When she spots Earl lying on his side, raised up on one elbow to suck on his wife's tits, she reaches her hand over, encircling his massive black hard-on with her slender white fingers.

"Oooohhh!" Earl exclaims without taking his mouth from Denise's nipple. He rocks his hips as Tracy expertly corkscrews her hand up and down his impressively large shaft. With her husband sucking her nipples and Tracy licking her pussy, Denise's orgasm builds to a heart pounding peak. Of course, the transmitter suggestion doesn't hurt either.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck...Fuck... FUCK!" Denise shakes and shivers through an intense orgasm, gyrating on the floor while Tracy laps up her gushing juices. Susan and Carl finish at about the same time, with Susan slamming her pussy down hard on Carl's spasming cock. Carl wraps my sister in a tight embrace, squeezing her tits against his dark chest as they tremble through their prolonged release.

I keep my cock hard, hammering it into Carolyn's drenched pussy as she shivers through several frothing orgasms. Her hand is working feverishly on her clit and her tension builds towards a huge, protracted climax.

"OhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Carolyn's pussy explodes into a liquefied cavern of hot lava with her body quivering in fits and spasms. I keep my hands firmly on her hips and slam into her one final time, unleashing my pent up load of cum deep inside her saturated pussy. Jerking wildly against her smooth black ass, my legs wobble a little and I lean against her back for balance. She has no more strength in her legs than I do in mine and we end up tumbling sideways onto the chair, my dick slipping from her pussy while still discharging its final spurts of cum.

"God, Nick!" Carolyn cries and we both burst into laughter as I slip off of her onto the floor. "That was wonderful!" she coos, leaning her head down to kiss my neck. I turn my face towards her so our lips meet and circle my hand behind her neck. Fuck! I forgot that when I hold back like that the orgasm is so insanely huge!

When we break the kiss, I glance around the room. Susan has dismounted Carl's cock and they are sitting side-by-side on the couch with their heads back and their eyes closed, catching their breaths. Susan's tits are heaving and her legs are spread wide open, displaying her swamped pussy to everyone in the room. A pang of misplaced jealousy strikes me momentarily and I look away.

Gees! I just fucked Carolyn and I can't wait to fuck Denise but for some reason I'm jealous of Carl fucking my sister. What is wrong with me? I turn towards Denise and Tracy, focusing my eyes on Denise's perfectly smooth tits, still heaving from her rapid breaths. Tracy has her cheek on Denise's pussy mound with her head turned to the side and she's licking Earl's cockhead while stroking his long, thick rod with her hand.

"Tracy, why don't you take a turn with Carl. I want Earl next." Susan's voice isn't much more than a hoarse whisper but it's drenched with desire and I feel another stab of jealousy coming on. I shake it off, stiffen my dick and crawl over towards Denise. Tracy is already on her way to the couch where she kneels in front of Carl and extends her tongue to clean up his spent cock.

"Damn! I've barely caught my breath!" Carl smiles at the sultry redhead who's feeding his limp dick into her talented mouth.

"Don't worry, Carl," I tell him. "Tracy will have you out of breath again in no time." I smile as I lean down and kiss Denise on the lips. She opens her eyes as I gently caress her firm, round tits.

"Mmmmm. That feels nice. Are you as good as Carolyn says you are?" Denise teases as I move my mouth to her taut, black nipples.

"Only one way to find out," I say, sucking the closest nipple into my mouth and lightly clenching it between my teeth. Denise watches Earl position himself behind my sister as Susan leans over the couch balancing her hands on the back of it.

"Take it easy, Earl," Susan says over her shoulder. "I think this is the best way for me to take that big boy all the way in."

"I'll be gentle, Miss Susan," Earl says in mock southern drawl. "Ya'll tell me if'n I's a-hurtin' ya."

"I'm sure it'll be a good hurt, Earl," Susan laughs. I continue to suck and caress Denise's delicious tits while I watch Earl align his massive pole with my sister's horny pussy. Earl hasn't cum yet. He's been stroked and sucked by Susan and Tracy and his hard cock looks like a battering ram as he eases it between my sister's enflamed pussy lips.

"Oh fuck!" Susan moans and I notice a slight shudder as she gives herself a lubricating orgasm.

"You still okay?" Earl asks, having dropped the phony accent. He holds still with his cockhead inside Susan's pussy.

"Yeah..." Susan breathes. "I'm ready for more." Earl tenses his muscles, holds Susan's hips and slides his huge cock forward.

"I don't need much foreplay, Nick," Denise whispers, drawing my attention back to her. "I'm really ready for you to just fuck me." I look up from her scrumptious tits and see a big smile on her face. "How do you want me?" she asks.

I lean up and feast my eyes on her supermodel physique and can't resist running my fingers through her pubic hair. I've heard of women's pubic hair being called fur, but this is the first one that actually feels like fur. Denise's tight curls are soft and cushiony as I comb my fingers around the neatly trimmed oval. The spongy hair right next to her pussy lips is wet and matted from her orally stimulated orgasm with Tracy.

"Come on, Nick," Denise pleads. "Don't you want to fuck me?"

"You've never been shy before, Nick," Carolyn says from her perch on the overstuffed chair.

"Hey, can't a guy take a minute to admire a woman's beautiful body?" I smile as I harden my cock and slide on top of Denise. I want to do this missionary style so I can see her beautiful face and feel her tits against my chest.

When my cockhead rubs against her wet pussy, I can feel her heat before I even part her lips. Denise pulls her knees up and arches her back as my cock slowly penetrates her steamy pussy. Fuck! She's not tight but her plush pussy walls contract around my cock, pulsating in sync with her heartbeat. How could she be tight with Earl's monster cock stretching her out every night?

"Jesus Christ, Earl!" Susan moans. "It's gonna come out my mouth!" I glance over and see nearly all of Earl's thick shaft buried in my sister's pussy.

"Almost there, baby," Earl pants, giving one last shove and sinking the last inch and a half into her stretched out hole.

"Hold it still a minute!" Susan begs and I see another slight tremor down her legs. "Let me get used to this thing." Susan rises up on her toes and rocks gently up and down while Earl stands perfectly still. "Okay, I'm ready... go slow." Susan says.

"You are so fucking tight!" Earl exclaims as he pulls his cock about halfway out and then pushes it back in.

"That's good, Earl," Susan says. "Do a few more strokes like that." Earl complies and when he's finished his fourth stoke, Susan is pushing back against him and urging him to go faster.

"Now fuck me Earl!" Susan cries, bracing herself against the couch and rocking with his increased rhythm.

I turn my attention back to Denise, pushing my tongue in her mouth as I pick up my rhythm. Her tits feel so good as I put more weight on her, driving her hard nipples into my chest.

"Ohhh! I'm gonna cum again!" Denise whispers, breaking the kiss and thrusting her hips off the floor to match my fast paced rhythm. I push up on my elbows and lower my head to her tits, sucking one of her erect nipples into my mouth. Almost chewing on her tit, I continue to vigorously pound her hot pussy.

"Oh Nick! Yes! I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming!" Denise's pussy contracts around my throbbing cock as her body convulses in an intense orgasm that sends shivers through her whole body. I keep my cock hard and ride out her trembling after quakes until her body relaxes, stretched out on the floor with her breasts heaving, gasping for air. I kiss her all over her face; her eyes, her cheeks, her chin and finally her lips where she sucks my tongue into her mouth like a fucking vacuum.

When she's sufficiently recovered, I lean up and slide my arms behind her knees. Raising her legs up and pushing them forward, I start my rhythm again. With her legs in the air and my hard cock assaulting her squishy pussy, Denise stares at me wide-eyed with disbelief.

"Really? Really?" she says, with a grin so wide you'd think she'd won the lottery.

"Oh yeah, we're not done," I tell her as I jackhammer my cock into her drenched pussy. With her legs bent up to her shoulders, Denise can't move with my rhythm this time and I just continue to slam my cock into her pussy as she moans and cries my name.

"Oh Nick! Oh fuck! Oh Nick!" I just pound and pound and pound... not letting up even when I feel her juices gushing around my cock and her body spasm with what can only be another orgasm. I will my cock to stay hard while I continue my ferocious onslaught of her unsuspecting pussy.

"OHHHHHHHH EARL! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Susan screams from the couch. Jerking my head to the right I see Earl and Susan writhing against each other, each in the throes of a powerful orgasm. Earl is grunting as he spasms against my sister's sweat-soaked ass cheeks.

"Fuck!" Earl cries, holding onto Susan's hips as she continues to shake and shiver. "You want it out now?" Earl whispers as he leans against Susan's back.

"Not yet..." Susan breathes. "Wait until it stops... until I stop... until um... just wait a second." She whispers.

"Sure thing, baby," Earl says kissing her neck as he holds her ass tightly against him.

"I can't believe I've got another one coming on," Denise murmurs, gasping for air while I continue hammering into her soggy pussy. "How... long... can... you... go?" Denise pants out each syllable on the downward thrusts of my cock.

"Forever," I whisper honestly. I watch her eyes get big as her body explodes in another mind-blowing orgasm. "How long do you want me to go?" I ask. My cock is more than ready but I want this to be a fuck she'll never forget.

"I... don't... think... I... can... take...much... more," She tries to smile but she's short of breath and it looks more like a grimace.

"This is it," I whisper in her ear while letting my cock erupt in a geyser of cum that shakes me to my toes. The power of my release almost pushes my cock from her flooded pussy, but I ride it out. Releasing her legs and letting them drop back to the floor, I collapse on Denise's soft chest and push my tongue into her mouth. It takes several minutes for us to fully recover and I enjoy the feel of her body stretched out under mine.

Speaking of stretched out, I hear Susan telling Earl to go just as slowly pulling out as he did going in. "You don't want half of my insides coming out with you," she teases. Earl eases his spent cock from my sister's battered pussy and they both crash onto the couch.

"Do you have any flavored oils?" Tracy asks Carolyn. Tracy has been stroking and licking Carl's cock for nearly half an hour.

"No, nothing like that," Carolyn answers.

123456...9