New Adventures of Carmen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatu55
eatu55
44 Followers

He handed Carmen a glass then one to me. She looked intently at the garnet-colored liquid tipping the glass this way then that. I smiled at her as I lifted my glass to my nose and deeply inhaled. Carmen took a smell of hers, raised it toward me and clinked it against mine, "To love and life."

"To life and love," I replied and we both sipped and savored the first taste. "What do you think so far?" I took a grape and selfishly stared at her, slowly taking in her beauty from top to bosom.

She slowly looked around the cabin as if taking inventory and said, "It's just like first class—except for the privacy, pajamas, personal steward, full bath, big screen TV. If I had to, I could get used to it." She smiled coyly and took a grape.

We nibbled at the cheese plate and finished our after-dinner drinks. I called for Henri then stepped into to bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

The table was cleared and Carmen was laying on the bed in a seductive pose, her right hand propping her head. Her pajama top was fully open. The left half hung down barely covering her breasts. Her smooth legs and pubic area were in full view. She looked at me and patted the bed across from her with her left hand then she turned her hand and beckoned me with her index finger.

I hopped up onto the bed mirroring her pose. I leaned forward and kissed her lips. "Make yourself at home, my dear. My cabin is your cabin." I brushed her hair back with my right hand and kissed her neck.

"Mmm. I will give you an hour to stop that," she said.

"What will we do with the other six hours? He he he." I lifted the free side of the pajama top and flipped it behind her. I caressed her perky left breast and gently rolled the nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

"I think a creative, resourceful man such as you will think of something after that season of foreplay," she said as she reached and started unbuttoning the top of my pajamas.

I lifted her pajama top off her arm, fully exposing her magnificent body. I playfully traced every bit of her skin raising goosebumps as I went.

When she finished unbuttoning me, she pushed back the fabric and ran her fingers through the curly, salt and pepper hair on my chest. She stopped from time to time to lean in and take my nipple into her mouth and alternately suck and bite it.

Suddenly, she sat up. Leaving her pajamas on the bed, she pulled my PJ top completely off and tossed it aside. She shoved me back and straddled my waist looking down at me. "What do you think so far?" She said as she took my hands and held them to her breasts.

"Except for your stunning body, amazing smile, sensuality and sexual aggressiveness, you are just like every woman I have ever known. If I had to, I could spend my life getting used to it."

"Flattery will get you everywhere." She leaned forward and kissed my lips while she reached back and found the stiff bulge pressing on my pajama pants. "Flattery and a hard cock, that is," she said as she squeezed. "Do you mind if I turn around, Dear? I have this fantasy I would like to play out."

"As you wish. Do you want to tell me your fantasy or make me guess?"

She turned and placed my hands on her thighs and leaned forward. She pressed down the fabric of my pajama pants making it tight against my cock. It was so tight she could see the veins and rim of the corona. She pursed her lips and lightly blew cool air on my scrotum and watched my balls change position.

"I think I will let you guess," she said as she sat up and raised her knees to place them above my shoulders on either side of my head. As she leaned forward, her wet pussy slid up my chin and halted just as her moist labia met my lips. I inhaled her fragrance deeply before extending my tongue for a taste.

"Sixty-Nine?" I mumbled from between her legs.

"Good first guess. You might be partially right," she said as she unbuttoned the fly on my pajama pants. She parted the fabric and reached in to pull my cock through. She reached in and pulled out my roiling testicles too.

She took one testicle in each hand and pulled them down, away from the shaft. As she did this, my cock raised from my belly. She flicked the slit a few times with the tip of her tongue then proceeded to lick both sides and around the corona. Meanwhile her hips were beginning to rock, grinding her clit into my parted lips.

As she flicked, I flicked. When she sucked, I sucked. If she bit, so did I. I thought to myself, 'I don't know what her fantasy is, but it could be: use a cock as a remote control oral pussy stimulator'.

After a few minutes, her play became more intense. She was now vigorously squeezing my balls and had fully drawn my throbbing cock into her mouth. Her head was bobbing rhythmically and her pussy was pressing so hard on my mouth I thought I might bite off my tongue. This isn't just foreplay; this is serious sex. I feel her vagina getting warmer and it is pulsating. So is my cock. We are about to cum. All at once, at the same time, she squeezes her thighs against my head and her hands on my balls, signaling her release and causing mine.

She held the pressure for a few moments as she swallowed the last hot semen. I kept a constant pressure on her clit with my tongue as it slowly softened. She let go of my balls and wrapped her hands around the shaft as she slowly pulled it from her mouth keeping the suction as she did. It finally came out with a pop. "Mmm." She said as she rolled off.

She sat up, legs crossed, facing me with a huge smile on her face. She was still breathing heavily but coming back to normal. She looked at my still serviceable erection and slapped it playfully as she leaned forward for a kiss on my mouth. "You gave all that and he's still ready?" She could smell her scent all over my face and kissed everywhere her sweet pussy had been.

"Maybe," I said. I traced her back with my free hand while she kissed my face. "But I have a fantasy too—to fall asleep with your naked body touching mine."

"I can't let you have that." She said playing with my chest hair.

"You're going to keep me awake having sex all night?" I said in mock protest.

"No," she pouted, "it's just that I have a pajama pants fetish. I want you to have your pants on all the time we are together, okay?" She reached her hand down and guided my cock and balls back inside the fly and patted them gently through the pants. She looked in my eyes and said, "except for that, I am happy to grant your fantasy, okay?"

"Sure, okay." I kissed her lips then the top of her head as she laid it on my shoulder. Her breasts were against my arm. Her right leg was draped over my right leg her still warm pussy tight against my hip. She kept her right hand resting on my softening cock.

We drifted off to sleep to the pulsing thrum thrum thrum off the powerful engines propelling us across the Atlantic toward New York.

________________

Chapter 5. Long Flight Home - Pillow Play

The music changed to a vigorous Strauss waltz and I started to awaken from the sleep of satisfaction Carmen and I enjoyed. Her head was still resting on my shoulder. I turned my head slightly and breathed in the fragrance in her hair. That fired memories of our after-dinner playtime. As I re remembered the discussion of our respective fantasies, I became aware again of her warm naked body against my chest, her firm breasts pressing against my arm. Her hand was pressing on the fabric of my silk pajama pants.

Her fingers twitched. I wondered what she was dreaming about. Further awakening, I recognized the thrum of the engines over the softer phrases of orchestral music. I sensed the heat and weight of her hand on my cock, which was starting to fill. I had become alert and aroused.

I looked up at the flight map on the monitor and saw we were over the tip of Greenland approaching North America. We had about three hours before we would say goodbye and resume our separate lives.

I grabbed a pillow and tried to slip it under her head so I could slide out from under her. As I rolled onto my right hip to slip out, Carmen flopped onto her back with her right arm extended. She coughed lightly, but did not seem to awaken. That was easy.

I jumped out of bed and raced to the bathroom where I struggled to relieve myself due to my pounding erection. After finally finding the best angle to hit the toilet without impeding the flow, I washed my hands and freshened my breath with some mouthwash.

I noticed that Henri had delivered our clothes. They hung on the back of the door. He must have delivered fresh water, too. I took a couple of swallows before returning to the sleeping Miss Carmen.

The presidential class cabins are stocked with a number of pillows in various thicknesses and firmnesses. I selected one of the thicker ones and placed it beside Carmen's hips. I slid my hand under her knees to lift them and to allow me to raise her buttocks with the pillow. She continued her sleep. Her eyes closed and her breathing consistent.

I climbed onto the foot of the bed and laid on my left side with my head near the pillow l had just placed. I pushed my head into the gap between her buttocks and ankles. I got just far enough to get my face close to her pubic area. My nose was filled with the pungent scent of the sea, where all life begins. Mmmm. I craved another taste.

I reached my right arm around her left thigh and found her clit. I gently stroked it and then let two fingers move down and spread her labia. Reflexively, her knees parted slightly making for better access. I probed the space between my fingers with my tongue. She was warm and moist but not yet wet, the perfect midnight, mid-flight snack.

I licked and sucked and stroked and probed for several long minutes until her hips started moving and I could feel her getting sufficiently wet. She moaned softly, "Am I dreaming?"

"Maybe," I said as I withdrew my head and moved to her feet.

She kept her eyes closed and had a contented smile on her face. "I don't want to wake up yet."

"Then don't."

I parted her knees and inched forward on mine. I opened the fly off my PJs and pulled out my cock and balls. "I hope I'm still fulfilling your fantasy," I said.

She reached her hands between her legs and felt for me. She found the tip of my cock and gave it a playful slap. She reached below and found my scrotum and my swimming testicles, which she pushed up with her fingers and let fall. Reaching still further, she finally found what she was seeking: the smooth silk of my PJs. "Yep!" She said, as she extended her other hand, grabbing fabric on both sides and pulling hard enough for my cock to slide directly into her. "You got my fantasy perfectly; now fuck me and fuck me hard."

Carmen was back in control as she had been since I first brought her into my cabin. I wonder whether her dreams are actually some sort of telepathic power source. It doesn't matter now. Whether I thought of this myself or she planted the idea somehow, we are both doing what we want.

She pulled and pushed me with great force and speed for several minutes then all at once she pulled me in and wrapped her hands behind my ass and held me still. "I feel you getting close. I am not ready for us to cum yet, so put him in Park for a few minutes and bring me those lips."

She was quite aware of my pulsing cock and the change in my breathing. I didn't want to end too soon either, so I'm glad she caught us. She slid her arms up my back for a hug and crossed her feet behind me.

Her lips were slightly open when they met mine. They are warm and so supple. She started kissing softly but passionately. Then she changed to sucking and biting my lips and finally she made her tongue stiff and began thrusting through my slightly parted lips, fully reversing roles with me.

After a few minutes, she said, "Do you mind rolling over? I love riding you. I want you in me so deep." She loosened her embrace to allow me to start the turn.

I leaned left and pushed down on the bed with my right hand. Almost instantly I was on my back. Carmen's palms were planted on my chest and she had started rocking her hips. My cock was buried deep within her tight vagina and she was grinding her clit on my pubic bone.

I could feel the heat and pressure returning. She kept a steady rhythm. Although the movement couldn't have been more than a centimeter each way I knew our orgasm was going to be as intense as the pressure she applied.

She bit her lip as she rode through her first orgasm, but she maintained the pace. I could feel her contracting her vaginal muscles around my cock. It was as though she was milking me, squeezing from base to tip, base to tip, base to tip. Then she squeezed and held and slowed her hips to an impossibly slow roll. Slower, slower, slower until she stopped.

She repositioned her hands to cup my pec muscles. With her thumbs and forefingers, she rolled my nipples then pinched them firmly until she felt me twitch inside her. "Unh-unh-unh, one more minute and then we cum together," she said as she quickly twisted my nipples then covered my mouth to muffle my yell of surprise. "Heh heh. Now that I have your complete attention, I want to feel the correct response to my every signal. Are you ready for our climax?" I nodded. "Good boy. Follow my lead."

I felt her contract her vaginal muscles and hold for a long second then release. I squeezed in return. "That's right," she whispered

Next she squeezed twice in rapid succession then arched her back to press her clit into my pubic bone. I replied with my two squeezes and thrust my hips upward nearly bucking her off the bed.

"Touche! Very fine swordsmanship, sir." She giggled. She leaned in and kissed my cheek and said, "I want to feel your hot release. Would you mind if we sped up this game?"

"As you command, Milady," I replied laying there awaiting her next signal. She took my face in her hands and kissed me all over as she resumed her demonstration of internal muscle control. I tried to continue her little game, but I was no match. She had honed this skill. Still, she encouraged me, "That's good. Don't stop."

Again, she rolled her hips. At first, she kept her chest close to mine. Then she paused briefly as she moved her arms down to my side and slid her hands behind my shoulder blades. She hugged me tightly, seemingly with all her muscles in unison.

I could feel my cock begin to spasm as her vagina bore down. Before I could release she braced herself with both hands on my shoulders and began bouncing violently. Through five quick thrusts, she vocalized, "Oh god. Oh god. Oh god oh god oh god." She fell onto me drenched in sweat and trembling.

We stayed still until our breathing and hearts resumed a more normal rate. My flaccid penis timidly flopped out of her vagina opening a channel for our hot mingled juices to drain down my inner thigh, tickling the sensitive skin there.

Carmen rolled off me and onto her left side. She propped her head on her hand and smiled. "Thanks for the ride," she said with a chuckle, as she leaned in and kissed the tip of my nose.

She bounded off the bed, leapt to the table and grabbed a bottle of cool water, which she tossed to me. "I think you may need to rehydrate, ha ha ha."

"I'm going to freshen up," she opened a bottle and drank it as she put on a sexy strut and disappeared into the bathroom.

________________

Chapter 6. Long Flight Home - Arrival

I quickly drained the bottle Carmen threw me. All that exercise really took it out of me. I went to the table for another. It was half finished by the time I entered my suite's bathroom.

The sound of falling water and a warm fog filled the space. If Carmen was in here, I was going to have fun finding her. I could smell the floral scent of the luxury shampoo provided in the transoceanic valet kit. I saw the print of her buttocks on the glass shower door. She was holding her hair out of the water as she lathered.

Suddenly, I was possessed by the memory of a college dorm prank. I reached my half-empty bottle of cold water over the door and poured it on her. "Oh! You are evil," she gasped, as she opened the door and pulled me in by the waistband of my pajama pants.

She threw her arms around my neck stood on her toes and held me in a tight embrace as she pulled me under the hot shower with her. "That was mean. Now, I am going to punish you."

She took the bath sponge and threw it playfully at my face. "Wash me, and don't miss a spot," she said as she turned her back to me.

I pumped body wash into the sponge and got down on my knees. I grabbed her left ankle and raised her foot toward me so I could scrub the sole. "Oh, you're good," she said, "do we have an hour to continue?"

"We have plenty of time, but I am not sure there will be enough water." I set her foot down and took the other. Her knee buckled slightly as I worked the sponge into the arch of her foot. "Oh god, stop."

She put her foot down and turned abruptly. She grabbed my head and pulled it to her lower belly, running her fingers through my wet hair. Then she moved her hands to the back of my jaw and pulled me up.

I continued rubbing her body with the sponge. I washed the front of her legs and belly as I rose. When I scrubbed across her breasts and up to her shoulders, she grabbed my wrists. She held my hands to her breasts indicating she wanted more attention there.

I dropped the sponge and gently kneaded. I rolled her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers; she tipped her head back and savored the moment. She pushed my hands up to her shoulders and pulled down on my wrists. She wants me to push her to her knees.

I followed the lead. She let go of my wrists and pulled the elastic waistband of my pajama pants over my erect penis as she descended. I pushed her down then moved my hands to the back of her head as her knees made the shower floor. She immediately drew my cock deeply into her mouth. She held it in and swallowed several times to fully engage him in her throat then she slowly pulled back, allowing her lips to measure the full length.

"There is nothing like blowing a sexy man in wet, silk pajama pants," she said, chuckling before she went in for another round.

Now I was getting weak in the knees. "Yeah." I croaked. The word stuck in my throat.

She withdrew again, took a few breaths, and swallowed him again; then again and again. I think I would have collapsed if it weren't for her hands holding the pajama fabric at my ass and my hands holding her hair.

As she felt me begin to release my orgasm, she pulled me deep into her throat, where her swallows matched my spasms.

She let my softening cock slide out of her mouth and eased me back to the wall of the shower, where I drooped to the floor, quite literally drained. Down here the water seemed cooler, I didn't really care.

"Aw," she said looking at me while I sat there and caught my breath. She drew her hand along my jawline as she stood up. She pumped shampoo into her hands and lathered my hair. She turned a few times to rinse off the last of the shampoo, body wash, and whatever from her body then leaned to direct a rinsing flow down her arms to my hair.

As she bent over to grab the sponge, she took my hands and helped me to my feet. She leaned in and hugged me tightly, then kissed along my jawline starting at my left earlobe. When she got to my chin, she gave me a long passionate kiss on my lips before continuing along to my right ear.

She whispered, "If you are going straight to the office, you'll need a shave. May I do the honors?"

"Wow, this will be a first. Why not. What's the worst that could happen? We hit some rough air and you nick my face? Henri will have something for that." She was already making a lather with the shaving gel and rubbing it on my cheeks and neck. As I started to hand her the safety razor, she looked at the foam in her hands then slyly smiled and wiped the excess on my chest.

eatu55
eatu55
44 Followers