New Adventures of Carmen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jack, stop. Eugene, I am just Sabine," she protested.

Jack took the last word with, "If that weren't enough, she could also make a fortune on the runways of Milan and New York. Good luck, my boy. You'll have your hands full."

The ambient noise on the balcony increased as we were joined by dozens of senior staff from both firms. Servers began circulating with trays of drink and food. Some carried wine glasses and various bottles of French reds. Others had finger food, such as prime rib sliders, little quiches, and shrimp cocktail.

Three servers gathered around our table. One quickly removed the ice bucket and empty champagne flutes, replacing them with two bottles of Bordeaux and fresh glasses. The second placed a stack of small plates and bowls of sauces, dressings and condiments and a an assortment of cutlery. The third laid a basket with fresh baguettes and a tray of meats —including the warm, freshly sliced prime rib— cheeses, and cut veggies.

Sabine said to me, "I am famished, aren't you?" as she leaned into me to reach one of the small plates.

She was so close I could feel the heat of her body even through my dinner jacket. Her right breast brushed my arm and the light friction released perfume from her blouse. It was floral, but more complex than any single flower I could name. Whatever it was, the smell triggered a response that, thankfully, noone could see under the table in the gathering dusk.

Alden had poured the red wine, emptying the first bottle and making a significant dent in the second, while Jack, Mike and Dieter began loading their plates

Sabine tore off two chunks of bread and opened them onto a small plate, then looked at me, asking, "Horseradish? Mustard? Mayo?"

"With prime rib? Always horseradish for me," I said with a smile.

"I concur," she said as she took a fork and spread a generous amount on each piece. Then she piled a heap of the warm beef and closed them. Like a perfect hostess, she offered the plate. I took one and she took the other.

Fifteen minutes later, as the street lights began to flicker on below, we had finished the wine and all but the last stick of celery. As everyone else adjourned inside, Sabine handed me her jacket, "Sil vous plaît?"

"Avec plaisir," I said as I guided it up her arms. I could see goose pimples through the sheer red fabric. I also took note of her choice to embrace the trend of forgoing lingerie. Her pert breasts' chestnut-colored nipples were erect and evident, even in the sparse light of the balcony.

"Merci. Oh how beautiful," she said as she tugged at my arm to take me to the southwest corner of the balcony. She had just looked up and seen a spray of red, orange, and purple rays spreading from a point behind the Jersey City skyline up into the blackening sky.

We were now alone on the balcony. She had a firm hold on my right arm, whether for warmth or some other reason, she had full control of our movement. She took a half step back, rotating me right, then forward taking us clockwise around the balcony. As we started up the west side overlooking the Hudson, she said, "Tell me about the sites here; point out the famous landmarks."

I narrated as we strolled, pointing out the neighborhoods near and far: Greenwich Village, SOHO, Flatirons. We stopped on northeast corner where she admired view of the illuminated Empire State Building in the foreground and further off on the East side, the art deco-inspired Chrysler building.

"They were so tall in their day, weren't they?" she said.

"Yes, and they are still among the 20 or 30 tallest man-made structures in the world," I replied.

"We should be hearing soon," she said as she turned me toward her. She unbuttoned my jacket reached her arms around my waist for warmth. "I hope you don't mind sharing your heat with me." She looked into my eyes for any resistance. Getting none, she leaned in and said, "Bon. Our bosses are finalizing the details. The last thing to settle is how we can work closely. I proposed we should let go our temporary quarters in Paris and take the floors below your offices. My suite shall adjoin yours. So you see, sharing heat here is just practice," she giggled, girlishly.

"Yes. That should be efficient," I replied.

Bzzz, bzzz, bzzz. Bzzz, bzzz, bzzz. Bzzz, bzzz, bzzz. We both felt it in my breast pocket, but Sabine had the advantage since her hands were already inside my jacket. She grabbed my phone, which was lit and still buzzing as more messages arrived. Even locked, we could see who sent the text and part of the message. She watched as my phone buzzed and buzzed.

From: Mike Congratulations!

From: Alden You and Sabine leave Saturday.

From: Bobby Just heard. Is that her with you? You lucky dog.

From: Carmen Are you coming?

"Bon! It's a deal. I am so happy," she said impulsively hugging me. Then, leaning back, she said, "Oh, is Carmen your wife?"

"No, I'm not married."

"Your assistant back in Paris, to congratulate you and know of our, rather, your, return, peut-être?"

"No. She is a girl from here. I met her yesterday on my flight from Paris. She invited me over for drinks after work."

"Well then, she won't be jealous of me," Sabine said. Go, have drinks. Say goodbye. Beginning Saturday, we are partners and you won't have time for dalliances," She hugged me fiercely for a long minute, then kissed me on both cheeks as she broke the embrace.

After she pulled her hands out of my dinner jacket, she joined the two sides, buttoned me and adjusted my bow tie. When she was satisfied, she grabbed the lapels and pulled me in for a full-on, long kiss on the lips. "Mmm. Tres supple, we shall get along fine, Eugene," she concluded. "Please, let's finish the tour and go inside now."

We picked up the pace, since the views to the east are not as interesting. Two minutes later we reentered the penthouse to see our bosses finishing their brandies. With handshakes all around, the night and deal were done.

Seeing us enter, Alden said, "I knew you two would hit it off. Listen, you will have a lot to do when you get to Paris, so we are reducing your return trips for the foreseeable future, so take off the next couple days to catch up with family or whatever. You fly out Saturday."

Mike and the staff valet were helping Jack and Sabine with their overcoats as the whir of the express elevator indicated the limos were here.

The six of us rode past the 30 floors to the subbasement garage. The white-gloved drivers opened the back doors of their respective cars as the elevator opened. We all shook hands and Sabine gave a strong hug to Mike and Alden. The senior executives would be taking the larger car going on to our CEO's private club. Sabine slid into the smaller car and beckoned me to join her.

I got in and the driver closed the door. As he walked behind the car to take his seat, Sabine slipped her hand in at my upper arm and snuggled against my shoulder, "I am so happy to have this opportunity. We are going to be very close."

________________

Chapter 8. Sealing the Deal

Sabine was snuggling close as we rode. Her left hand was inside my dinner jacket at my waist. Her right was holding my left bicep. She was almost purring. After a few minutes, she moved slightly, handing me my phone, which again she had deftly slipped from my inner jacket pocket. "Call her," she said. "Call Carmen and tell her you are coming. I know that you expected you would have to 'entertain' me, but I understand how little time you have here in the U.S. before we are gone for a long while."

She touched the messages app and selected Carmen's. She tapped the phone icon and confirmed it was ringing then tapped the speaker button and held it in front of me.

"Hi Eugene. Are you here?" She said excitedly. "I've told Shannon all about our flight. She can't wait to meet such a gallant gentleman."

"I don't know about all that. I am in the car now. I guess I will be there in about 15 minutes."

"Perfect. I hope you don't mind that we started without you. The doorman will send you up to the roof."

"Okay. I will see you in a few minutes," I replied.

After Sabine disconnected the call and handed me the phone she said, "Gallant and modest. Not common traits in a modern executive."

I pushed the intercom and gave the driver Carmen's address then dropped the phone back in my pocket. Sabine changed her position to more of a recline. Her right hand slid down behind my back. Her left dropped past my cummerbund and drifted into my lap as she laid her head on my left thigh.

She gasped a playful little "Ooh-la-la" as her hand settled onto my emerging bulge. "Very nice, Eugene," she said as she slowly, firmly traced his length, encouraging even more blood flow there.

I moved my left hand along her cheek and traced her jawline as she continued coaxing my erection. After a minute or two, she moved her hand from my cock. I wasn't sure how I felt about that as her firm touch was quite enjoyable. Nevertheless, he was left to cool off for a time while she guided my left hand down her neck past the drooping cowl of her sheer red blouse and onto the cool, smooth skin of her chest.

I took the hint. I caressed her breast, lightly brushing and cupping the firm, slight mound. I rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger then squeezed. "Mmm," she cooed, "I see you know your way around a woman's body. You are everything I thought you would be when I selected you and your firm for the partnership."

"You know, French women are famous seductresses. I have many plans to get the most out of our relationship," she said as she slipped her hand under my cummerbund and began to lower my zipper.

"I see," I said while squirming slightly to allow the fly to open to her sneaky fingers. "Why did you call Carmen?"

"It was a test." She rolled off the seat and knelt between my legs. She used both hands to open my trousers and free my now throbbing cock. "Nicely cut. Traditional American. I like an exposed head." She wrapped her cool fingers around his girth and kissed him lightly right at the frenulum, her lipstick leaving an arc of red on the crown. "I am very pleased to meet you, Monsieur," she said playfully. She put out her tongue and drew a long stroke from her hand up to the tip, where she lingered. She pulled her tongue back into her mouth a couple times to rewet it. She kissed again and continued. "I wanted to see whether you would take my direction. Of course it was a complete manipulation. I made you think I was doing something for you."

"I see." After a longish pause, I continued, "You could have just as easily asked to see my condo or invited me to your room, couldn't you?" I put my hands on both her cheeks and looked deeply in those dark chocolate eyes as she formulated her response.

"C'est vrai," she quipped before wrapping her lips around my cock and bobbing seven times quickly, taking the exposed length to just before her throat each time. She let her lips pop as she exaggerated the withdrawal. "I think this is more interesting, however, don't you? It is fun playing while we know someone may be watching."

She looked up at my face and caught my eyes checking the driver. She placed her thumbs together along the bottom of my cock and lightened the grip of her interlaced fingers. She moved her hands up the moistened length so the tips of her thumbs rested on the rim. She pressed them and said, "What do you want, Eugene?" as the car pulled to the curb in front of Carmen's building.

"I want it all. I want all the experiences in life to enjoy; all the perks afforded by my education and position. The same as you, I suppose." I touched the intercom. "Ben, change of plans. Drive out to JFK. The long way."

"Yessir. Tour of Long Island, coming up." He replied. The light on the intercom went out and light classical music came on.

"Mmm. I like the way you think. You see what you want and go for it." Sabine squeezed firmly for a few seconds and smiled as my cock reddened and hardened. She loosened her grip then pursed her lips and blew a stream of cool breath on the tip before wrapping her lips around the head again.

Her tongue was pressing the bottom of the shaft as she began bobbing again, this time with a slow measured pace. She pushed down till her lips met her hands then withdrew letting her lips come back together as they cleared the tip. The whole cycle took nine or ten seconds from tongue at the tip, down the shaft, up till her tongue tip brushed the frenulum, and her lips met at the tip. What a delightful sensation.

I was so focused on the patience of her movement I almost missed that she was increasing the pressure, ever so slightly with each successive pass. I leaned back my head and closed my eyes in anticipation. I was about to explode.

________________

I don't know whether I fell asleep or passed out or just got lost in reverie, but somehow I missed her slipping off her black pants. Her hands were now on my shoulders; her knees were on opposite sides of my thighs on the seat and she was gliding along my shaft applying her magical lubricant in long slow passes.

"Open your eyes mon cher I must have them on me. Ah! Here you are." I blinked a couple of times before she came into focus.

"Wow, sorry. I don't know what happened. My God, you are stunning, Sabine." I put my hands on her hips for a moment and stopped her as she reached her forward limit. I could feel her moist heat as her open vagina tempted to swallow the tip of my cock.

"Soooo," she said slowly as she guided my hands under her blouse up to her breasts. "Not too gentle with them, please." She leaned in as she rose and rotated her hips to unpin my cock for a better entry angle.

I took her hard nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and rolled them firmly. "Oui, oui! More, more." I pinched harder. She bit her lip as she held my eyes with a ravenous stare for a very long moment. She grabbed my nipples and twisted hard until I gasped then she rose up and plunged her tight pussy down over my cock.

She let out an, "Unm," and leaned in to hug me tight as she began rhythmically rolling her pubic bone on mine, driving toward an intense climax.

"Wait a minute. Wait a minute," she said. She stopped her hips and just stared at me. All of her attention was on my eyes as I processed the teasing sensation of the slowing spasms of her vaginal wall. "Good. Very good. How many orgasms did you give Carmen yesterday?"

"I don't know. I have learned not to ask a woman such questions," I said. "But I know she made me cum three times on that flight."

"That is a good goal to start. You have given me one. It would make me very happy if you could hold your orgasm until I reach three? Are you good for this game?"

"This is not an easy challenge," I replied.

"Perhaps a wager will make it more appealing to you. Let's say if you hold and cum on my third orgasm that we return you to Carmen and her drinks in the hot tub."

"And if I fail?" I felt my cock pulsating within her. I was so close to losing before I even knew the terms.

"You begin training with me indefinitely once we return to Paris on Sunday."

"Intriguing as this is, the game seems rigged in your favor."

"Oui. Of course it is. I hold all the cards. It is only for you to play or fold," she said just before slowly resuming the rocking of her hips.

"So as I see it, I only lose if I do not play. And the only way to not play is to stop right now and forfeit the partnership. Am I right? Whether I see Carmen is completely in your control right now. There is no doubt in my mind that training with you is already settled in your mind. Where am I wrong?"

"Très bien, Eugene, très, très bien. I knew you were my match. I will have my three orgasms tonight. It is just a question of how you will participate. So do you want to fuck me now, or what?"

"I accept your terms," I said as I grabbed her head and pulled her in for a deep, passionate kiss, hoping to distract her from stimulating me for as long as possible. Though we both knew I didn't stand a chance once she set her mind to defeating me.

We held the kiss for a long time probing the insides of each other's mouths with patient, playful flicks of our tongues. I noticed she had begun working herself toward her next orgasm by flexing the inside of her vaginal wall. The movement was so subtle. Long squeezes as she rocked her pelvis forward, ever so slightly. As she relaxed, my cock throbbed in response.

"You know this game could be over in 30 seconds," she whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, but you don't want the game to want end that way, do you? You want me to get near the goal then rush up and win."

She put her hands on my chest searching for my nipples. When she found then she grabbed them, bit her lower lip and shouted, "Deux. Mon Dieu!"

She bucked her hips violently and I lost control. I felt four spasms as I shot my load into her. She slapped her open hands on my chest and screamed, "I win. God yes. Here it comes. Yes! Yes! Good God yes."

She let herself relax onto me, laying her left cheek on my right shoulder. "You really are a remarkable man, Eugene."

"I was about to say the same thing to you Sabine. We will be unstoppable together."

"Yes. I think so."

I touched the intercom.

"Yes sir," came Ben's reply.

"I think we are done with our ride, please drive us to Miss Lavoie's hotel."

"Very good. We should arrive in about 20 minutes, sir."

"Perfect." I shut the intercom and Sabine leaned in tucking her arms through mine as she hugged me deeply.

"Don't worry about Carmen, mon cher, we had arranged all of this."

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised." I kissed her cheek. "Let's put ourselves back together," I said as I lifted her off me.

She giggled as she watched our mingled juices drip from her onto my trousers. "I hear you keep your valets busy. Tee hee."

"With women like you and Carmen around, how can I avoid it?" I took a handful of tissues from the rear glove compartment and wiped the excess while Sabine slipped on her pants and shoes.

She resumed the snuggle-hug position and her contented purring for the remainder of the drive to her hotel.

I mused to myself, 'I wonder if my bosses realize what they have committed me to.' This was day one of a new, strange chapter in my life, which is bound up with Miss Sabine Lavoie.

________________

Chapter 9. Deal with it

It seemed like no time before we arrived at The Plaza. Ben pulled up under the awning and we were swiftly greeted by the doorman in his full-length cool weather coat: crimson wool with black satin trim stripes up the arms and gold braids connecting decorative brass buttons.

He opened the door and offered his hand, "Welcome home, Miss Sabine." She took his hand and began to slide out. She abruptly stopped and turned back to me.

"Do come up for a bit, won't you, Eugene?" She said as she tugged at my arm. "S'il vous plait. Please, Eugene?"

Those big chocolate-colored eyes so bright with anticipation melted away any resolve I might have had. Still, to keep a measure of dignity, I couldn't yield too fast. "Sabine, I'd love to, but it has been a couple of really long days for me. I need to get some rest."

"I know dear, but your boss, Alden, said he isn't expecting you in the office for the rest of the week. Please? I have a nice place. You must come up with me. Please?"

Her smile was so genuine. Her eyes searched back and forth looking into each of mine. I felt the corners of my mouth move slightly. It must have raised my cheeks a bit. Darn tells.

"Yes!" She exulted. "Thank you, Eugene," she said and kissed my cheek. She resumed scooting across the seat holding my arm to pull me with her. As soon as we were both standing, Ben lowered the tinted window for instructions. I gave the universal sign and mouthed, 'I'll call you.' He nodded and rolled off.