New Adventures of Carmen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen took her brush and laid a dollop on my cheek by my left ear. She drew an arc down my jawline to my chin. Sabine dotted my nipples and started drawing circles. Beside me, I heard the 'r-r-r-rip' of Velcro.

Shannon took my right hand off the chair by my side and gently pulled it down to the chair leg. She secured it in the strap, refastening the Velcro. I opened my eyes with some alarm. She kissed my right heek and whispered, "Just relax, Sweetie, this is for your safety."

Shannon then strapped my left wrist and secured my ankles while Carmen and Sabine finished applying the shaving soap. I heard rattling from the tray again. The silverware was actually a pair of straight razors.

Carmen tested the edge of her razor on her forearm, "Good job honing Shannon, this is perfect. Now just close your eyes and relax, Eugene, you are about to get the best shave of your life."

She turned my head, wiped off all but a thin glaze and drew the blade along my left cheek in short, smooth strokes. When she finished my cheek, she rinsed the razor in a bowl of water then tested her work with the back of her fingers. "Ohhhhh yeahhhh!"

She repeated on my right cheek then carefully shaved my neck and around my lips and nose. She replaced the razor on the tray and took a small towel to the hot tub to wet it. She returned and carefully wiped my face and neck.

Shannon helped Sabine by smearing the white foam all over my torso then took Carmen's razor. On either side of me, they efficiently shaved my chest, starting from the path Carmen shaved on the plane this morning. This was not play, they are strictly business making my chest as bare as a desert.

Carmen caressed my face, blowing and lightly brushing my cheeks with her lips, then she took the towel back to the spa to rewarm it. She dropped it on my pubic area. Full of warm water, the 'splat' caused me to flinch. Shannon and Sabine pressed my chest, holding me against the chair as they laughed and resumed shaving below my ribcage. "Good thing we restrained you, dangerous implements, these straight razors. Try to keep still, we will be done soon."

Carmen whipped up some more shaving soap, again releasing the fragrant steam as she built the foam. She straddled the lounge at my knees and tossed the towel up on my chest so Shannon could wipe off the soap remains. Steaming brush in hand, she applied a generous amount to my scrotum and brushed up to the head of my cock. Then she plopped two more piles on either side of the shaft then she started massaging the foam into my balls and pubes.

Sabine straddled my belly, showing me her graceful back while Shannon began rubbing warm oil into my pecs. There was so much action I wasn't sure what sensation to pay attention to. Sabine wrapped both hands around my penis and pressed her thumbs just above my balls and drew them upward toward her. She twisted both ways and released when she reached the end.

She reached down again, this time gathering my balls and pulling them up. "Hand me that other razor, please, Carmen," she said. Carmen obliged and quickly rubbed the foam all over my perineum.

"Oopsy," she giggled as she surreptitiously slipped a finger in my asshole causing me to gasp.

"Behave, Carmen," Sabine scolded. "I'm in the midst of a delicate operation here, not some crude castration." They all laughed again.

Sabine shaved between my legs then squeezed my balls to one side of my scrotum then the other to make an easy balloon to shave. "You are a good student, Sabine," Shannon said, "let me get that tricky part on the sides, OK?"

"Just a moment, I need to test something," Sabine said. She put her thumbs tip-to-tip and flattened her hands against my belly and leaned forward pushing them with her thumbs between my belly and cock. She let her fingers pass on either side of my sac and let her fingers meet behind. She squeezed her hands together as if choking someone, which caused everything to tighten and stand out: purple, engorged, and smooth.

Then she pushed herself back along my freshly oiled torso. I could feel the heat of her wet pussy climbing my chest. "Oh, God, that feels like heaven. Let me test that beard, now." She pushed further and let her thighs graze my cheeks until our lips met.

"Go ahead, ride him, the last shaving can wait," Shannon said.

"I will. It can. I can't." She continued her stranglehold as she began rocking herself on my mouth. She tasted divine. I nearly drowned trying to keep up with her hot flow.

Meanwhile, Carmen poured some of the warm oil along my shaft and over my balls. She massaged my balls with her right hand and firmly stroked me, pulling only and releasing before she reached the corona. She pulled again and again and again. The head was swelling, throbbing, and bright violet. She squeezed harder and pulled slower.

"Ease up, Carm. I don't want him to pop yet," Shannon said. "You two promised me I could have his next one."

"But I haven't cum yet," Sabine said, please don't make me stop now, I'm so close."

"You can keep riding him if you'll sit up and give me room to finish down there. Go keep her out of my way, Carm."

Carmen loosened her grip and gently pried Sabine's hands away. She took some of the oil and rubbed it up Sabine's arms and chest. She pushed her upright and massaged and kissed her as Sabine pressed down more firmly on my mouth. She bucked more feverishly against me as Carmen worked oil into her tiny tits and teased her rock-hard nipples with her fingernails.

Shannon quickly freshened the lather and shaved what was left of my pubic hair. After she toweled me clean, she undid the restraints from my ankles and moistened my shaft again with her mouth before she stepped across the chair and started lowering herself onto my swollen cock. My God, she's tight.

She took me in ever so slowly. She could see how I was so mentally engaged in fucking Sabine with my mouth. I could probably cum from that experience alone, but I have three women straddling me. Carmen and Sabine are kissing and fondling each other as Sabine nears release. Shannon's tight pussy is clamped firmly around me, keeping me calm for our eventual explosion. I feel her fingers moving at the base of my cock where she's working her clit to get herself close.

"Oh my God, Carmen, you were right about his tongue, unh. I. I. Oh, fuck!" Sabine yelled. She leaned forward and hugged Carmen as she jammed herself more fiercely onto my mouth.

As Sabine began to release, Shannon exclaimed, "Oh, yeah. Here we go." She put her hands on Carmen's hips and raised herself to start the thrusting. She hammered down and rolled her hips to grind her clit into my pubic bone. She rocked a few times then raised and hammered again.

With all three of them writhing on me, I can't help spasming and trembling as I explode in what seems like a full-body orgasm. Then suddenly, everything stopped.

I don't know how long they all stayed astride me, leaning into and hugging each other, but after a few minutes of stillness, the evaporation started to chill us.

"Merde, it's cold out here. Come with me into the spa, my loves," Sabine whispered. I felt the blast of cold air on my cheeks as her thighs moved away. She pushed herself off and bent forward to kiss me. "Mmm, I taste good, eh Eugene?"

She stepped toward the spa and reached her hands toward the other girls. "Come on, let's go, girls!" She said, as she gave a small twist to their right nipples, one with each hand.

Carmen let out a little squeal and quickly alit to my other side. They helped Shannon off then freed my hands and pulled me up. The four of us fell into a tight group hug, which we held for a long minute as we savored something that I imagine few experience. It was new and fun and kinky and, "je ne se quois."

Sabine grabbed my semi-rigid cock and pulled it as she broke the hug and leaned toward the hot tub. "Come on, we promised Eugene girls in a rooftop spa."

I kissed each of them then lifted them one-by-one by the waist and set them on the edge of the hot tub. Carmen and Shannon grabbed my hands and steadied me as I climbed the steps then slipped into the steaming, roiling pool.

We scooted together. Sabine and I were in the middle. Shannon sat on Sabine's other side while I had Carmen. The three of them ran their hands over the smoothness that was my freshly shaved chest and pubic area as we variously kissed and fondled one another.

Finally, the hour and excitement faded into the blackness of the early morning. Heads rested on shoulders and we may have dozed. I became alert as the timer for the spa clicked off and the jets stopped leaving us in near silence.

Finally, Sabine said, "Let's go to bed. I'm exhausted."

Shannon took the hint and fetched warm towels from a box by the cabana. She wrapped herself first then had one for each of us as we emerged from the warm water.

Sabine took my hand and led me toward the staircase at the corner of the balcony. Shannon and Carmen followed close behind.

From the first step, Sabine looked back at us and said, "We are going to have such fun conquering Europe together, I know it. All four of us, I just know it."