New Adventures of Carmen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took the handle in her right hand and stepped to my left. She found the trimming edge and marked a clean line at my sideburn. Turning the handle she drew the regular shaving side down, cresting over my jaw and down my neck. She traced my jaw then repeated on the other side. In three short minutes she had finished my face and neck. She stood on her toes and kissed me all over to let her sensitive lips inspect her work. She reached behind me and rinsed the razor. As she turned me to clean the remaining gel from my face, I felt a tug at my chest as she shaved a line creating a landing strip from my Adam's apple to my navel.

"Hey!" I shouted.

She giggled, "Oops, I got carried away. The blade's still good, shall I finish? Hmm? I like marking my territory."

"Let's call that good enough," I said. I disarmed her as I pulled her in for another hug. "Besides, I am hungry. Let's get dressed."

"Okay, I'll finish that next time." She patted my chest, turned and slipped out of the shower.

With no further distractions, I took the sponge and quickly finished washing and turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. She was standing before me fully naked wrapping her hair into a turban as I emerged. I must have stalled for a moment at the sight.

"What's the matter, Mister? Never see a naked lady before?" She scoffed. "You're not looking so bad yourself," she said as she reached and playfully slapped my semi-flaccid penis.

I kissed her and said, "You don't stop do you?"

"You had no idea what you were getting into when you met me in the airport lounge. He he he."

"None. And no one would believe me if I told them I did." I took the other towel off the hook and dried myself as she slipped on the robe and went into the cabin for her cosmetics bag.

I was pulling my shirt on when she returned.

"Let me get that," she said, as she tossed her cosmetics on the counter by the mirror. She quickly grabbed the sides of my fresh, white shirt and began to button me, starting from my neck. "I want to do this before I put on my face. By the way, Henri just left; food's here." She slowly dropped to her knees as she worked her way down my shirt. I was getting excited again. My cock was standing out between the flaps as she got to the sixth and seventh buttons. "Oh you naughty boy." She said licking just under the crown. "I thought I had you all clean and what's this? A droplet? Let me get this."

She licked the tear of pre-cum then finished buttoning my shirt. "I bet you could go another round with me, but if it is okay with you, I would like a raincheck." She stood and proceeded to the passthru to retrieve her fresh clothes.

I continued dressing myself. She furtively glanced at me as I watched her slip on camisole, stockings and panties and finally her skirt. She threw aside the towel that wrapped her hair and pulled her sweater over her head. She stood and faced the mirror. Her reflection smiled at me as she started brushing her hair.

I was just finishing with my comb when she said, "Be a dear and hand me the blow dryer." I passed it to her and said, "Do you need me for anything else right now? I need to go look at some papers before we land."

"No. Go, but leave some coffee." She continued brushing and drying. I could see her professional coif taking shape as I left the bathroom.

Henri had placed the cart with the usual breakfast fare by our table. There was a bud vase with a single red rose between the small plates and coffee cups. I poured myself some coffee and forked some meat and cheese slices onto my plate. From the bread basket, I broke off a chunk of baguette and tore it open.

The smaller side table had my briefcase. I took the file with today's date and flipped through the sheets while I chewed my little sandwich and sipped coffee.

I could smell her before I saw her. The cool air of her approach was full of sweet perfume. The fragrance intensified as she put her hands on my shoulders then down my chest. Her lips were now on my cheek and her hands in my lap. "Good morning, my dear," she whispered in my ear as she traced my stiffening bulge with her fingernails.

I turned my head and kissed her lips, "Shall I pour your coffee, now?"

"That would be lovely," she said as she stood and walked to her chair. "I thought I smelled hot food when I came out before, was I wrong?"

"There should be an omelet under the cover, let's see." The second level of the cart had two covered plates. I set one on the table in front of Carmen and removed the cover with a flourish. "et voila! Western omlet, sausage links, ham, and a croissant for you my lady."

I watched her face intently as she neatly finished the plate. She sipped then gulped her coffee then sat back in her chair. Her eyelids flickered a couple of times then fell as she drifted into a contented sleep. The satisfied smile on her lips confirmed it.

Henri tapped on the door and quickly entered to do his arrival prep. He efficiently gathered the service items into the cart then flew through the rest of the suite stowing and securing as he went. He signaled to fasten my seatbelt and quietly fastened Carmen's across her lap before leaving us for the remainder of the flight.

I leaned back too for a quick catnap. I felt the bounce off the wheels on the runway, 22L, according to the flight map on the display.

A very pleasant welcome to New York, ladies and gentlemen. The current local time is 7:30. To expedite your entry to the United States, may we recommend you use the time as we taxi to our arrival gate, to complete your entry card and customs declaration.

We are very pleased you chose Air France for your journey tonight and hope we will see you again on your next trip across the Atlantic.

Safe travels or welcome home. Good day.

When the plane stopped, Henri entered the suite for the final time of our trip. "Miss Carmen, your wrap." He held her blazer for her as she stood. She turned and offered her arms. He guided the sleeves over her hands and up to her shoulders. "I have your hand luggage ready in the aisle."

He handed me my briefcase and laid my jacket over my arm as had become our habit. "One week or two this time," He asked me. "I want to time my leave properly."

"You are the best air valet, Henri; two weeks. If something changes, I will text you."

"Of course, sir." He bowed at the waist then turned to catch Carmen's hand, which he kissed before standing and taking it with the other in his hands. "It would be my pleasure to serve you again too, Miss." Looking again at me, he said, "Take your time. The VIP line will be fast today."

"You cover everything, my friend. Thanks for a great flight." I said handing him an envelope with 5 crisp bank notes.

"I can see why you get such great, loyal service," she said, smiling at me. "Ready to walk?" She slipped her right hand behind my left bicep and looked up expectantly.

"Ready." We stepped out of the suite. I transferred my jacket to my left forearm and I put my briefcase on her bag and pulled it to the escalator.

We strolled like young lovers the half mile to passport control and through customs. As we approached the international arrivals meeting point, I saw my driver nod. Toward the middle of the group we a young woman waving and yelling, Carmen. Her roommate, I presume.

"That's my ride," she said as she kissed me on my cheek. "Call me sometime. I put my number in your phone."

"I think I may. Thanks for a memorable flight." I said, handing her her bag.

"It was the best," she said waving and giggling and skipping off to meet her ride. After she kissed her friend on both cheeks, she looked at me again and silently mouthed, "The best!"

________________

Chapter 7. Eugene's Distraction

It's been 3 hours since I left Carmen at JFK. I've been in back-to-back meetings at the office since arriving here in lower Manhattan. My lack of sleep on the flight is starting to wear on me. It's all I can do to keep my eyes above half staff, even with cup after cup of coffee.

Bzzz, bzzz, bzzz. Bzzz, bzzz, bzzz.

My phone vibrated on the conference table under my left hand and my eyes popped open. I glanced at it and saw 2 incoming messages from the Brooklyn area code. Carmen.

"We've been at this for three hours, folks. Is it time for a bio break?" Mike, our CFO, said. "Lunch should be here, so let's use the facilities, grab lunch and get back in here to continue."

As I left the boardroom, I pressed my thumb to unlock my phone. There was a red circle with a 2 over the messages app, so I tapped it.

Message 1 of 2

From: Miss C Made it home. Shannon and I took a run in Central Park. We're grabbing lunch at a food cart.

At the end of the message was a selfie of the two of them in their tight black running pants with day-glo pink and turquoise accents, cropped running tops, bare midriffs and arms glistening with perspiration.

Message 2 of 2

From: Miss C Let me know if you got this. Thanks for a nice flight. -C

Bzzz, bzzz, bzzz. Before I could close the app, another message arrived.

From: Miss C Try not to think of the shower. ;-) Have a great day. :*

I thought I should at least acknowledge her, so before I closed the app, I replied,

From: E Thanks for the message. Glad you're all right. Meetings all day. TTYL.

I slid the phone into my pocket. After hitting the head, I grabbed my special salad —almost a Caesar Salad: chopped hearts of romaine lettuce and anchovies, combined with almost a Greek salad: sliced beets, red onion, peppers, Kalamata olives, but with bleu cheese instead of feta and vinegar and oil dressing— and another coffee then returned to the conference room.

In my pocket, I felt it again, bzzz, bzzz, bzzz. I can't afford to get caught in a game of text tag today. I'm sure it is Carmen again. I'll wait until the next break to check messages.

Everyone on the senior staff has a favorite seat at the conference table, which we resumed. Our firm is efficient. In less than 15 minutes everyone was at the table, eating lunch and chit-chatting as we awaited the continuation of the monthly meeting.

Mike introduced Alden, our head of global operations, to present the business of an emerging key account. The next 2 hours was a barrage of charts and maps with a slick soundtrack and engaging British-accent voice over explaining their business and strategic expansion into Europe. At the end of the pitch, Mike stood up again, "You have to love seeing our clients grow. Take 15 then get back in here to hear our exciting plans."

I left my cup and saucer at the coffee station then retrieved my phone to check my messages. As I suspected, there was an unread message from Carmen.

From: Miss C Shannon and I are planning drinks in the hot tub on my building's roof after dark. Welcome to join us.

I replied.

From: E Sounds like fun. Send the time and address. I don't know when we will end here. I'll let you know for sure in a couple of hours.

I went to the men's room and got in line to use the urinal. My mind wandered to the possibilities in a hot tub with Carmen and her friend. As I stepped between the dividers, I was glad for the small measure of privacy they provide. It seems the blood was rushing to both heads in my brief daydream. It took a little extra effort to free my semi-engorged cock and relieve myself of all the extra coffee.

After the break, Alden took the podium and presented slides of the financial results for our operating regions. North America growth has leveled off. Asia and Pacific rim was tanking. Europe, where I am based is growing at a steady pace. Then, he superimposed a projection of our growth forecast aligned to our client's expansion plans.

"As you can see, their expansion doubles Europe for us and returns our top-line growth globally to 15 percent. This is huge. We need a big bat to win this one and we have just the man for the job. Eugene, come on up."

The room erupted in applause. I felt my face flush as I rose and joined Alden at the head of the table. A little hint would have been nice, I thought to myself.

"We'll take a break in a few minutes." He continued, "before we do, let me give you some of the reasons we chose Eugene for this new role. After he finished top of his MBA class at Wharton, he did a 2-year executive internship with McKinsey, where he started and grew a new division. One of our mutual clients introduced us and I snatched him away to open our Paris operation. Blah, blah, blah hand-picked team blah, blah, blah double-digit growth Blah, blah, blah superior ratings."

"So that brings us up to date. Let's take that break now. General staff, you are dismissed." After they filed out, he addressed the remaining senior staff, "freshen up, grab your tuxes and join our client's principals for a wine and hors d'oeuvres reception on the balcony in 30 minutes."

I shook Alden's hand and thanked him for his kind words then excused myself to go change.

Thee amenities in our executive suite are unmatched: full gym and spa with weekly visits from professional trainers and masseuses, personalized valet, including barbers and tailoring. Each of the senior staff gets fitted for formal wear, which is kept pristine in our personalized lockers.

I felt the light buzzing in my pocket as I reached my locker. That must be Carmen with directions to her place.

Message 1 of 2

From: Miss C Be here at 7.

She included a link to a map at the end of the message.

Message 2 of 2

From: Miss C Here's some encouragement: > -C

Fyeo? For my eyes only? I am alone in the locker room, so why not? I touched the prompt. A tumblr page opened to another selfie. This one taken from above, sort of. The middle of the frame was dark. The shape was like a diamond, but somewhat curved. The diamond was formed by two pair of round breasts touching at the nipples.

I heard the outer door to the locker room open then voices and footsteps as my colleagues arrived. I hit the back button to close the photo and return to messages. I dashed off a quick reply,

From: E Thanks. If I make it, it will be later. Mandatory client 'meet and greet'.

Just as I hit send, James and Bobby rounded the corner to our row of lockers. They slapped my back and congratulated me. We joked and sparred as we got dressed for the reception.

________________

I could smell the prime rib on the carving station and hear the clanking of plates and glasses as I entered the wide hall separating the executive offices from the penthouse balcony overlooking the southern tip of the island. The catering staff was setting up hot buffet, wine and bar. I recognized the labels of the finest appellations from Bordeaux uncorked and breathing at the bar. This must be the biggest whale we have seen in years. We are sparing no expense on this introduction.

Bobby and James made a beeline for the bar as they saw Alden and Mike heading my way. Mike said, "You're ready for this Eugene; this is why you're here. Shall we meet your counterpart?"

"Sure. Anything I should know before we meet?"

Alden chuckled and winked and Mike said, "Nah. Well, just that you will be well-matched with a top-of-class go-getter, so be ready for anything."

Alden pushed open the door and gestured for me to lead the way onto the balcony. Halfway between the door and the hedge border was a tall bistro table with a bottle of champagne in a silver ice bucket. Surrounding the ice bucket were six crystal flutes, one with fresh raspberries in the bottom.

Mike turned the green bottle in the ice a few times to make sure it was thoroughly chilled before starting to work the wire cage holding the cork. Alden said, "You two pour while I try to find our guests," as he rushed off to the west side of the balcony that surrounded the penthouse.

Barely a minute passed when I heard the crunch of footsteps on the gravel and Alden announcing, "Found them!" His hand was at the left elbow of a slim, barely graying gentleman. At about 6 feet tall he carried himself taller. His back was perfectly straight. He wore a close-fitting, maroon cashmere sweater, charcoal-colored wool trousers and a herringbone jacket. I am guessing he is the CEO, he looks to be 55 to 60 years old and at the peak of fitness.

Emerging on the other flank was a 40ish gentleman with a flattop haircut and broad shoulders. Not so tall, but obviously well-muscled. He wore a navy blue suit: European-cut jacket with narrow lapels. His blue, pinstripe shirt with white collar and narrow tie with navy and crimson stripes also betrays European tailoring. I recognize him from the presentation as the head of their Europe operation.

When I finally glimpsed their final member, my breath caught in my throat. She was stunning: easily 5 foot 10, she had the complexion of a china doll and her face was framed by jet black hair but for a widow's peak, smoothed back and gathered into a ponytail. Her smartly creased black slacks were tight up top and flared out over her shoes. All her accents were red—bright red stilettos, a sheer red silk blouse with a cowled collar that fluttered in the breeze, supple red lips. She held a short, black jacket in her left hand.

Mike finished pouring champagne into the six flutes and handed two of them to me. He took two and Alden took the remaining two from the table. I knew the custom, each of us held our own glass and the one of our counterpart. I knew the older gentleman would pair with Alden. As I was just about to puzzle out whose glass I held, the stunning young woman broke from the group.

She rushed to my side and slid her left hand in at my right bicep. Meanwhile, she reached for the glass in my right hand and whispered in my right ear, "Merci, Eugene, mon cher! I am Sabine." I felt the heat rise in my cheeks as I blushed. I looked at my hand and noticed her taking the glass with the raspberries and champagne. I turned my head and looked into her eyes. They are the color of fine dark chocolate, filled with intrigue.

She spoke again, "May I introduce my superiors?" She gestured to our right, "Herr Dieter Kohl, head of European Operations, also my boss. He is based in Berlin." Dieter clicked his heels, bowed slightly at his waist then smiled as he offered his hand.

"Pleased to meet you. We have high expectations for our partnership," he said in perfect, uninflected English.

Sabine continued, "This is our CEO, John E. Jameson, III. He inherited control of the firm when our founder, his grandfather, unexpectedly passed last year. He is the architect of our global expansion." Her admiration for him was evident as her smile beamed broadly throughout her introduction.

Jameson wrapped his long right arm around my shoulder and whispered loud enough for everyone to hear, "Sabine exaggerates a bit. I'm Jack. Gramps sent me to the London School of Economics precisely for this. It was always his vision." He raised his voice and his glass, "To a great partnership and great success!"

We all clinked our glasses and variously said, "Cheers, À votre santé, >i>Prost," and sipped to our new endeavor.

"Now," said Jack, "let me tell you about the bright talent who will lead the project from our side. This," he waved to his right, "is Mademoiselle Sabine Lavoie.

"Sabine has many talents and passions. She loves classical music. She is a world-class concert pianist. She studied at the Paris Conservatory on a scholarship. She speaks seven languages: let me see if I can get them all. English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian, and some other eastern European one..."

"Hungarian, Jack. And I'm making progress in Czech," Sabine finished for him.

"Thanks. I am lucky I can keep from getting sideways glances from French waiters," Jack chuckled. "Let me conclude her CV with this, she is not just a woman of arts and letters, she's also got technical chops: licensed professional engineer and all-but-dissertation in physics."